Your dangerous game | 𝟏𝟖+

By fantasyxwrites

"I am a guilty man, because I fell for the one who held my biggest desires" ... he began making his way down... More

The ball | 1
Maria | 2
Coming home | 3
Trained assassin | 4
Temper | 5
Paris | 6
Mystery man | 7
Vip | 8
Hospital | 9
Mr volcov | 10
Date | 11
Elijah | 12
Him | 13
Picnic | 14
Moving | 15
Love | 16
Jealousy | 17 🔥
Tension | 18
Promise | 19
The club | 20
Possesive | 22 🔥
The boss | 23
Autumn | 24
Betrayal | 25
Cold | 26
Vengeance | 27
Waves | 28
Decisions | 29
Back to you | 30
Destroy me | 31 🔥
Underneath the stars | 32
The in-laws | 33
Tis the season | 34
Merry christmas, ya filthy animal | 35
Beauty in the simple things | 36
Music | 37 🔥
Birthday | 38
Happy New years | 39
Happy new years (part-2) | 40
Loss | 41
Little black dress | 42
M&M's | 43
Memory Lane | 44 🔥
Surface | 45
Flames | 46
Checkmate| 47
Together | 48

Back in business | 21

1.7K 31 0
By fantasyxwrites

My eyes fluttered open. The room was pitch black, nothing but a dimly lit lamp in the corner of the room next to the arm chair. I rested on my forearms when I heard someone clear their throat.

"You're awake" a deep voice echoed to my ears.

"Yeah no shit Sherlock" I sneered. They chuckled, and it wasn't until then I got a full glimpse of them once they'd stood to their feet, slowly approaching me.

Elijah.

"What were you doing getting so drunk like that? what if you hadn't of walked into my club and b-"
"Your club?"
"Yes. My club" he grinned proudly "here, you need to drink some water" he placed the glass on the bedside table before turning back to me.

"You have some serious explaining to do" I muttered, leaning against the headboard with my arms crossed over my chest.

He expelled a low sigh before stating, "I was never going to Sicily... a warehouse was broken into and I was supposed to leave and help investigate, but I didn't want to leave you"

I sat and thought for a Moment "I still don't forgive you, you should tell me"
"I know i should... I didn't want to stress you out"
"Well I'm afraid you failed miserably" I mumbled.

"I know I did... but" he latched onto my hand, gently squeezing it for reassurance "I'm willing to do anything for your forgiveness, Tesoro"
"Anything?" I raised a brow, placing a finger under his chin to lift his gaze to mine "don't make promises you can't keep, mr Volcov"

"Try me" he whispered. I chuckled, planting a soft kiss on his lips. He gently cupped my cheek, pulling me closer.

I backed away, taking a few moments to admire his appearance. His hair was a complete mess, covering a little of his face. His dress shirt was unbuttoned half-way and he wore a pair of slacks, his usual attire.

"I'm gonna make you some breakfast, sound good?" he announced, standing
to his feet. I nodded.

"Sure, first I just need to text Emma and tell her where I am" I rummaged around in my bedside table where it's usually kept, yet I couldn't find it.

Oh shit.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed "my phone!"
"Where is it?" Elijah asked.
"Do I look like I know, smart ass!?"

"Ok calm down, where did you last see it?"
I thought for a moment, taking a deep breath "the ball"
"Then they could of stored it behind the bar, I'll call later"

"Thank you" I mumbled.
"Now, you need something to eat. Are you coming downstairs?" he turned to the door, opening it a crack.

I stood up from the bed and skipped out down the hall. The sun was piercing through the windows, streaks of light brighting the slim walkway.

I couldn't remember a lot from last night, only the same image of the street replaying in my mind over and over like a broken fucking record. It was so frustrating.

Just as I'd hopped off of the last step, the doorbell rang. I quickly opened it.
Emma was stood before me, her heels in one hand, half her hair down.
"Hi" she mumbled.
"Come in"

We entered the kitchen and She took a seat at the island, burying her face into her palms.
"I didn't something terrible last night" she whimpered.
"What?" I asked, placing another coffee mug in front of her.

"I slept with silas..."
I gasped "WHAT!?"

"I know, I know I'm sorry I-"
"Why are you sorry! omg, omg!" My mouth hung open slightly in shock. I paused for a moment, narrowing my eyes on her "was it good?"
"Shut the fuck up" she slapped my shoulder making me chuckle.

"What am u going to do" she whined "now it's gonna be so awkward"
I leaned my back against the counter, intertwining my fingers around the mug in my hand and taking a sip.

"Do you like him?" i raised a brow,
"Yes! of coarse i do, but i don't think he feels the same way and now i feel like a complete idiot and i-"

"You're rambling again" i told her. She glared at me softly "go slowly"

She sighed "what do I do"
"Well... tell him how you feel"
"Maria! That is not helpful"

"Fuck coffee, you need wine" I poured the red liquor into a trimmed glass, sliding it towards her "drink up"

I didn't have to tell her twice. She instantly threw it back, placing it back down gently with a sigh. "That's good"
"I know" I chuckled.

"Morning ladies" Elijah chirped, planting a kiss onto my left cheek while grabbing a cup of coffee. "I have to go to work, Tesoro, I'll be back tonight"

"See you later" i hummed, watching as he left the room. I turned my attention back to Emma "ok, spill. Tell me everything"

I slowly approached the dark cell, eyeing the prisoner that sat on the damp floor, chains hugging their wrists and ankles.

I pried open the metal doors, slowly stepping inside. Their head craned to face me. It was the guy who'd drugged Maria last night. "Now listen carefully" I sneered "you follow my instructions, and you get to survive a little bit longer"

He scoffed "fuck you"
"Alright" I shrugged, crouching down beside him, the knife in hand. "I Suppose we'll have to do it the hard way" I placed the tip of the blade onto his palm, plunging it into the flesh steadily.

"AHHHH" He screamed "WAIT, I'LL TALK PLEASE NO MORE" I ripped it out. "Please" he breathed, throwing his head back to exhaustion.
"Who are you" my voice bellowed throughout the cramped space, catching his attention.

"The name's Matt lion" he smirked. My fist collided with his jaw, knocking his head to the side "DUDE, what the fuck!?"
"That, is For drugging my girlfriend" I breathed, smashing my knuckles into his nose "and that, is for being a dick"

He passed out.

"Keep him alive" I told dean as I stepped out of the cell. I strode back down the slim hallway and towards the main base.

smoke drifted through the air, invading the noses of its victims. A boxing ring was sat in the centre of the room while a poker table was in use not far away.

This is gonna be a long day, i thought.

I wore my black, leather jeans along with a plain, v-neck tank top that hugged my ribs nicely. I slipped into my knee-high boots with a thick heel at the back before wrapping my draping my leather jacket over my shoulders. I tied my hair into pigtails and placed the purge mask over my face, grabbing the bat and resting it over my shoulder.

We had been called on a mission.

Jason daggers

DOB: 14/4/82
BIRTH PLACE: California, USA
SEX: male
HEIGHT: 5'3
EYES: green

I glanced over the information form one last time before placing it back down onto my dresser. Alek and Silas were on their way with the Land Rover while me and Emma finished getting ready.

Just at that moment she came into view, wearing her angel costume.
"Cute" she gaped at my attire "silas and alek are downstairs"
"Ok, one sec" I mumbled as I slipped a gun into the back of my jeans.

"Ready" I linked my arm with hers as we walked out down the stairs. As I was informed, alek and silas were waiting by the door.

"Let's go"

...

HARSH TOPICS IN THIS CHAPTER INCLUDED THE MENTION OF HUMAN TRAFFICKING. IF YOU FEEL LIKE THAT MIGHT TRIGGER YOU PLEASE DON'T READ THAT PART, I WOULD HATE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT XX
-author

We stepped into the house. People were crammed inside every corner, swaying to the music. Everyone's identities were hidden by their costumes so it would be a little harder than expected.

"Split up" I instructed, strolling into the crowd. I took a red, plastic cup filled with lager and threw it back without a care in the world.

Cheap.

Why the fuck would a 39 year old man be at a college Halloween party. For starters it was the wrong day, 1st of October not the 31st. It definitely wasn't my scene. A bunch of know-it-all kids who are arrogant little bastards? No thanks, I think I'll pass.

I caught sight of emma dancing with Silas. Personally I thought they'd be a great couple, but what right do I have to play matchmaker.

After a while I made my way out to the front yard. I need some fresh air. The lawn was covered in silly string and fake cobwebs, beer cans strewn here and there. I jogged towards the car, grabbing my small shoulder bag from the back-seats rummaging around for my phone.

Once I finally found it I straightened my back, checking for any missed calls.

Suddenly, a figure caught my eye in the distance. A 'scream' mask was covering their face, a knife gripped tightly in their palm.

They slowly began to approach me.

I quickly clutched my gun, aiming it in the centre of their head.
"Fuck off, and nobody gets hurt" I snarled, my eyes latched onto them in case of any sudden movement.

They just chuckled, raising their arms mockingly. That's when I saw the blood on the tip of the knife.

"You don't recognise me? Ouch" he smirked, raising the mask.

Jason.

"You bastard" I spat. He had been convicted of trafficking young girls from Peru, along with the robbery of our storage, which he sold to his customers.

Sick bastard.

"Business is business" he shrugged.
"Fuck you. those girls will be traumatised for the rest of their lives"
"Who cares? I make money"

I scoffed. I felt Ill just being in his presence. "I can't wait until I splatter your brain over this pavement, you worthless piece of shit"

"A young woman like you? you couldn't hurt a fly ,let alone me, a grown man"  he emphasised the last word.

"Just because you have a dick doesn't mean you have a higher amount of power. My gender birthed you, you fucking imbecile. A woman gave you life" I seethed "I could kill you in seconds and do it all while painting my nails"

"Oh yeah?" He raised a brow, eyeing me up and down.

"Fucking right I can" I fired a bullet into his left leg, sending him to his knees. His cries of agony were music to my ears.

That was for all the trauma he'd put people through.

I made my way towards his limp body, taking the knife from him and stabbing it into his thigh.

That was for the storage we'd lost along with the guards that were killed in the process.

His body was almost bled dry, weakening by the second. I took this as my chance and wrapping my fingers around the knifes' handle, yanking it out, not before dragging it further down his flesh.

"Never underestimate a woman"

He gave me one more glance before his eyes rested closed. There he laid, in a pool of his own blood. I retrieved my phone and dialled alek's number.

"It's done" I mumbled, staring down at the lifeless corpse at my feet.
"We're on our way" he ended the call.

To be continued... 🦋

...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN BITCHES! 🎃👻🍬

I enjoyed writing the Halloween vibe in this chapter
it was so fun

Anyways, THOUGHTS!?
PREDICTIONS!?

Peace out 😗✌️

Please consider to follow and vote 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 58.1K 24
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.6M 93.8K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
11.8K 163 14
𝑅𝑒𝑑 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒; a symbol of deep love, romantic feelings, and desire. Red roses convey very strong and passionate emotions. ༺♡︎༻ "cum onto my finger...
169K 4.3K 17
During Harry's second year, the incident and rumor about Harry being "The Heir of Slytherin" has reached Fudge. And being the normal paranoid man he...