Glitter And Gold | Trish Stra...

By QueenZain3

[A Non Wrestling Fanfiction] When the Billionaire son gets caught up with a Love Triangle with his girlfriend... More

Chapter 1: Glitter and Gold
Chapter 2: A Helping Hand
Chapter 3: Anything For Trish
Chapter 5: Here We Go
Chapter 6: Prisoner Of Love
Chapter 7: Satisfaction
Chapter 8: Sip And Swing
Chapter 9: Firefiles
Chapter 10: One In A Million
Chapter 11: Enjoy The Silence
Chapter 12: Hot N Cold
Chapter 13: No More Words
Chapter 14: Dream On
Chapter 15: Style And Grace
Chapter 16: Time To Rock & Roll
Chapter 17: Carousel
Chapter 18: My Heart Is Refusing
Chapter 19: So Cool
Chapter 20: An Awkward Surprise
Chapter 21: The Engagement
Chapter 22: Left Right Left
Chapter 23: Living The Dream
Chapter 24: Playing With Fire
Chapter 25: Stratusfaction
Chapter 26: Give Me A Sign
Chapter 27: Moving in
Chapter 28: Winter And Summer
Chapter 29: Flavours
Chapter 30: Losing My Mind
Final Chapter (31): Irresistible
Epilouge: What A Life

Chapter 4: Mickie's Family

299 12 40
By QueenZain3

Upon arriving at Mickie's mansion, Desmond saw Mickie's father sitting in the couch glancing a few times to his Daughter then to Desmond. It was Complete silence as Desmond saw James's Family members standing in a side. Crowe was feeling a bit awkward and nervous.

( Good gosh, I feel like Mickie's father is starring at my soul right now. . . . .)

Mickie: Hello Father.

Mickie's Father: Hello, Mickie. How are you, dear?

He looked at Mickie then stared at Desmond as Desmond was looking at him as Mickie spoke.

Mickie: I'm doing fine, What about you?

Mickie's Father: Good as well . . . . .Who is this boy?

Mickie Grabbed Desmond's hand as He looked at her for a few seconds before turning back to her father.

Mickie: This is my boyfriend, Father. Desmond, Meet my father.

Desmond: Greetings sir, My name is Desmond Crowe.

Mister James was starring at Desmond as He spoke.

Mickie's Father: Crowe, Huh? You must be the son of the Billionaire that owns Crowe enterprises, Jacob Crowe.

He said it in a deep tone as Desmond moved his hair aside.

( Why did I sign up for this in the first place?)

Desmond: Yes, Your correct about that.

Mickie's father chuckled a little before getting up and looking at Desmond as Mickie was looking at him feeling worried.

Mickie's Father: Nice to meet you, My name is Tony Montana James.

Desmond: *Smiles* Its a pleasure to meet you, Mister James.

Tony: Mickie. . . . Your dating him?

Mickie: Yes I am, Father

Tony stared at Desmond as He was fixing his hair.

Tony: When did you started dating my Daughter?

Desmond didn't know how to answer that question, Mickie was also looking at Desmond feeling scared.

Desmond: We just dated three months ago.

Tony: I see.

He gave a look to Desmond as Desmond bit his lip. Tony started tapping Desmond's shoulder as He whispered.

Tony: I hope your treating my daughter in a good way. . . .

Feeling shivers running down his spine. Tony was starring at him as Desmond nodded.

Mickie: *Smiles a little* Can Desmond and I meet the rest of the family?

Tony looked for a few seconds before he nodded as Mickie smiled nervously and grabbed Desmond's hand.

Mickie: Lets go.

Both of them walked away as Desmond was looking around the Mansion and saw how fancy the furniture was. He saw two older women standing as Mickie introduced Desmond to her Aunts as Desmond looked at them.

Desmond: Nice to meet you both.

Aunt: Its nice to meet you Desmond, Its great to have you here.

She gave a big smile as The other Aunt spoke.

Aunt: I'm sure Mickie loves having you as her boyfriend.

Desmond and Mickie gave a smile as Both of them walked away as Mickie was starring at Desmond.

Mickie: How is it?

Desmond: It actually looks really nice in here.

Mickie: Thank you Desmond, We live this way.

She had a small smile as Mickie went to talk to another family member as Desmond decided to look around himself.

He entered a room and saw two men sleeping on the couch in a no mannered way as Desmond was starring at them before both of Mickie's Aunts came and started slapping them.

Aunt: Hey! Wake up, Why are being lazy again!?

Uncle: Wait, Honey-

The Aunts were hitting their husbands as Desmond had to stop the situation.

Desmond: Wait wait, Ma'am. Please stop.

They didn't listen as Desmond holded his head before one of the spoke.

Aunt: What happened, Desmond?

Desmond: Why are you hitting them? They were just sleeping.

Aunt: My Husband is always lazy, He doesn't even do anything!

Aunt: Same here, Always sleeping, sitting and eating. That's what he does.

Desmond: Okay, But you didn't need to hit them like that.

( Geez, What is this family?)

Uncle: May, I'm sorry-

May: Get up right now!

May and other Aunt walked away as Both of the Uncles stared at eachother.

Uncle: Man, Why do we suffer like this?

Uncle: My wife is dangerous.

Desmond: Uhhhh-

Both of the Uncle's jumped when they saw Desmond as they were in shock, Maybe they weren't really aware of Desmond coming here.

Uncle: Who are you!?

Desmond: My name is Desmond Crowe, I am Mickie James's boyfriend.

Uncle: Wait Mickie??? Thats our niece.

Mickie: Whats going on here?

She suddenly appeared as Desmond looked at Mickie then looked at the uncles.

Mickie: *Sighs* Sleeping again, Uncle?

The uncles were quiet as Mickie looked at Desmond.

Mickie: These are my uncles, Desmond. Please introduce yourselves to the boyfriend.

Uncle: Boyfriend??? Oh, So he wasn't lying at all.

Mickie walked away as Desmond was scratching his head as The Uncles were speaking. One was Named Randell and the other was Johnny.

Randell: I didn't even know Mickie had a boyfriend.

Johnny: Though I heard Tony talking about Mickie bringing her boyfriend a few days ago.

Desmond: So, You two should go and fresh up right now and see your wives.

Johnny: Nope

May: What was that!?

Johnny immediately got up and ran as Randell also ran away, Desmond was standing alone.

Desmond: Geez, What was all of that?

He saw Mickie walking as Desmond called her name which Mickie ran and looked at him.

Mickie: Yes, Desmond?

Desmond: Why are your uncles like that?

Mickie: I don't know, Aunt May always told me that Uncle Johnny was very lazy along with Uncle Randell.

Desmond: I see then, Well ummm . . . . What did you Father say?

Mickie: Nothing hasn't happened so far to be honest. . . . Maybe He wants to know more about you.

She said feeling very nervous as Desmond was feeling a bit nervous. It wasn't because he was scared, He was worried because Tony already looked like a dangerous person.

Mickie: Come here, I'll show you your room.

She grabbed Desmond's hand again which surprised him as They went upstairs and Desmond opened the door and saw his room.

Desmond: It looks really nice.

Mickie nodded as She glanced at Desmond a few times before leaving as Desmond sighed and Looked around.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and Stay strong!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 135K 52
𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 - all her hopes and dreams of running away from the luxurious lifestyle with her boyfriend are ruined when she fin...
919 182 44
H.R #358 Ranked #562 in a few hours <3 A love triangle between a pair of twins and a girl. The soldier goes missing, the CEO comforts the broken h...
7.6K 652 34
Sequel to Stars Aligning. ****This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of my i...
19.9K 487 49
When Nathan, a teenage boy that no one suspect that he's gay falls for his super hot new teacher.At the other hand the hot sexy captain of the footba...