Serquel's Baby / La Casa De P...

By Kaja_is_here

This is the fictional story, which continues after serial LCDP (La Casa de Papel). Don't read it if you didn'... More

Two red lines
Sergio, I'm pregnant
Beautiful family
Doctor's appointment
Little bean
New sibling
Best afternoon
Dinner
Happy visit
Hurt
This is all my fault
Sergio, I love you...
Where is mum?
The results
Angel?!
Did he hurt you?
Take good care of her
Our little one
Raquel's birthday
The proposal
Yes!!
Who's at the door
Aunty!
Honey, why are you crying?
You're the Professor?
I have to tell you something...
What happened?
Just a minute of cuddling
Young love...
Hormones?
Please leave me alone
I'm so sorry
Did it really happen?
One day
One last walk
Lost
I'm in love
Raquel!
Is it really him?
Are you okay?
Brother
Wake up
The wedding
Happy?
HER
It's not your fault
What now?
My turn
Moving
Packing
The new begging
Morning sickness
Be careful
The baby
Down
Who am I?
Lying
One night
In his arms
The only thing that matters
Happiest

Love triangle

610 18 12
By Kaja_is_here

María: "Andrés?"

R* She looked at him and he turned around.

Berlin: "What."

R* He stopped as he faced my sister. What was going on? How do they even know each other? I had no idea what just happened.

Berlin: "María?"

R* He looked at her confused, probably processing everything.

Berlin: "What are you doing here?"

R* He asked even more confused than before.

María: "I'm here at my sister's wedding."

R* María answered calmly.

Berlin: "Firstly, what? And secondly, I thought I hated your sister."
María: "I did, years ago..."

R* She confessed. I wasn't angry at her, I knew she hated me and after what she has done I hated her, too.

Berlin: "Alright, so you're telling me, that Raquel is your sister and that you're here at her wedding with my brother Sergio."

R* He tried to figure out what just happened.

María: "Wait, Sergio is your brother?"

R* She asked confused.

Berlin: "Oh, he is."

R* I was slowly losing my patience with them, not because of them catching up, but because no one told me what the h*ll is going on.

Tokyo: "Shut up you both and tell us what's going on!"

R* Tokyo saved me.

Berlin: "Alright, I will explain everything, but it may take a while so sit down."

R* He started and all of us sat down waiting for his answer.

Berlin: "So, I met María years ago, when I was traveling from Italy to visit my brother in Spain. We bumped into each other on the street and I asked her to hang out with me. We were talking for a while about everything. We were hanging out for a few days, but then I had to leave again. I didn't see her until now. I have never told her this before, but I liked her a lot at the time."

R* He said and the tears appeared in his eyes.

María: "I had no idea you liked me, I thought I was the only one."

R* She said and came closer to him, she wiped the tears off his face and hugged him.

María: "I missed you."

R* He wrapped his arms around her and whispered in her ear.

Berlin: "I missed you, too."
Tokyo: 'Alright, good lovebirds, that's enough, today is Raquel's day, you can do this later."

R* Tokyo scolded them.

María: "Sorry, you're right."

R* I smiled at her.

R: "It's alright, I understand you."

R* She smiled at me.

María: "Thank you."
R: "You're welcome."

R* Berlin got up and slowly walked towards the door.

Berlin: "Well, I will go check on my brother."
R: "Alright."

R* I giggled at the thought of Sergio, I will marry him in just a few hours, that's crazy. I'm ready on that, I'm ready to marry the love of my life, my other half, my amazing fiance.

S* When Andrés stepped into my room, I was already choosing the tie to wear at the wedding. I have to look perfect for her, I can't let her down.

S: "So how is getting ready going?"

S* I asked but didn't get the answer, I turned at Andrés and soon enough I realized that Andrés was crying.

S: "Is everything alright? Is Raquel alright?"

S* I started panicking, if something happened to her, I wouldn't survive.

Berlin: "Everything is fine."

S* Thank God, I calmed down, but why was he crying?

S: "But, why were you crying then?"

S* He looked at me confused.

Berlin: "How did you..."
S: "I know you since I was born brother."

S* I stopped him.

S: "So, spill it, why were crying?"

S* I tried again, hoping that he will answer me this time.

Berlin: "Do you remember that girl which I told you about?
S: "Which one? You have to be more specific. You have told me about a lot of girls."

S* He rolled his eyes and continued.

Berlin: "That one which I've met in Madrid."
S: "Oh you mean that one. What about her?"

S* He took a deep breath and sat on the bed. Now I was really worried about him.

Berlin: "Turns out that she is Raquel's sister."

S* He finally said and I started laughing.

S: "So you're telling that that evil sister which she told you about us Raquel."
Andrés: "I guess so."

S* I sat next to him and patted his shoulder.

S: "Don't worry, Raquel is not evil like she told you and she isn't evil anymore."
Berlin: "I know that Raquel isn't evil."

S* He answered.

Berlin: "And these tears were happy tears. After years I finally got to see her again."

S* He looked at the ceiling probably thinking about her.

S: "Oh I see what's going on, my brother is in love, but what about you and Martín?"
Berlin: "I'm not saying I'm not and honestly I have no idea who to chose.
S: "So love triangle, good luck."

S* I patted his arms and he nodded in agreement.

Berlin: "Today is your day, I can solve this later, you should concrete on your wedding."
S: "You're right."

S* I quickly stood up and went to get my ties.

S: "So what do you think, this one or this one?"
Berlin: "Oh God, this will take a while."

S* He facepalmed his face, but still helped me to choose. Hours went by and we were both getting ready. I was walking between panicking and being happy. I was just so nervous, I didn't want this to go wrong. I was panicking because I didn't know if I was perfect enough, I was panicking because I was getting married today for God's sake. But when I remembered her beautiful face, when I remember all our moments, I stopped panicking and started being happy. I can't let her down, I'm sure I want to marry her.

Before I could think about anything else, I was standing in the aisle waiting for her. Everything was beautiful. Flowers were everywhere around. Everything was perfect. I nervously stood there waiting for her to come. I hoped that she will come because that was the only thing which I wished for at the moment. I wished to marry her.

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 424 23
Book 3 in the Obsession Series. Please read book 1 first before reading this, thanks. I might change the very plot of this story.
19.1K 783 43
Yours truly sequel An erick brian colon fan fic ✨❤
21.7K 939 46
Ivana Irene Santos is a 27 year old, who had a horrible past. Knowing her whole life will change by committing her first crime. The biggest heist in...