ScHoOl LoVe To An EtErNaL Lo...

By HijabiliciousUnaiza

2 cousins She,a 9th grade student He,a 11th grade student She,the shortest girl He,the tallest boy She,loves... More

Casts and Prologue (edited)
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
Author's note
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
🎉promo-1🎉
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
notice
🎉promo-2🎉
CHAPTER 8
🎉PROMO-3🎉
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
🎉PROMO-4🎉
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 24
not an update
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
NAWEZ WEDDING
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
THANK YOU
surprise
BONUS 1
NEW BOOK
new book

chapter 40

1K 47 14
By HijabiliciousUnaiza

New morning brought, a step ahead in the year. Its been 3 years, 6 months and 28 days the best trio went. Yes, it was difficult for the family and the girls, but they made themselves understand that this was the right thing for thw couples to stay away instead staying together and committing sin.

Jannat opened the door, as Ayaan knocked. He handed her a letter with a gift box.

She knew she will get a gift on this day, because its their 7th year love anniversary.

Its been 7 years ,Faisal and Jannat, Fainat got into relationship and its been 4 years Faisal went to London to finish his studies.

He finished two years back, but then he joint an office there in London, for practice so that when he returns back he directly join his post that CEO, which his dad said. When he returns, he will be directly taking over his dad's office.

And Jannat, she is has joint her father's office till her love, her fiancé returns back to home.

Fiancé?

Yes..

Before the he left for London, the elders got them engaged.

She opened the gift, it was phone case designed personally with her picture.

She immediately changed her phone case into new one and took a mirror selfie, clearly hiding her face and kept it in her status with a heart and a thank you.

She then opened the letter.

Happy anniversary meri jaan!!

Few months, thats it. We will be together forever. And hope you liked the gift.

Waise I would have given something else, but thought i should give you something that will be with you wherever you go. And its nothing but your phone, so phone case.

Hope everyone's are fine there.

This letter makes me feel, the time when there was no phone invented.

Whatever it is, i will wait for your thank you message, in phone ofcourse.

I love you...

Allah hafiz💘

She had tears, its really been long they saw eachother except in pictures.

Naira and Shifa, even they were in same condition. Both their fiancé were also in London with Faisal.
__________
Its been nearly 1 and half month, for their anniversary. Today, Ayaan and Riyaz have asked Faisal's, Hasnain's and Faiz's family to Jannat's house. The reason still unknown. Its kind of surprise.

Its evening, its exactly 6:45pm. All the ladies sat in living room talking while the men in lawn talking about news and business and kids, in terrace pestering Riyaz and Ayaan to tell what the surprise is.

Riyaz: Ayaan i got the message, lets go. Girls come.

All the girls that is Shifa, Jannat, Naira and Anushka walked down where they saw Riyaz has gathered men of the house to the living room.

A bell rang, Riyaz asked the moms to open the door together. And they did as instructed, as soon as the door opened. All heard a SURPRISE.

It was none other than the boys of the family, that is Faisal, Hasnain and Faiz.

Yes they are back.

All the ladies at once hugged their kids and had tears.

Faisal: shh dont cry.

He said hugging more tightly and rubbing her back.

Faiz: hey, i guess they didn't like our surprise lets go back

Hasnain: ya ya...

Hasnain's mom: i will beat you.

She said and again hugged him.

Murad:arey hato, ye mera bhi beta hai.

Murad hugged Faisal, tightly with a pride.

Murad: i am proud of you my son.

Then all met the other members of the house, then finally the boys came to their fience and greeted them with a big smile but no hugging. All were happy.

Faisal's dad out of happiness planned on throwing a party on their return the next day.

As per Riyaz's instructions earlier, the food which the boys like was prepared.

It was already a feast but only with family.

After dinner all left for their respective places, with a promise to meet next day at party.
____
As decided, the party was thrown. Business men, relatives and friends of all three boy's family were invited and medias.

Why not, after all it's a big party of three top most business men.

It was no less than a big fat indian wedding.

The hall light was dimmed and focused on stage

Faisal's dad: ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us on this precious occasion.

Hasnain's dad: this function is to welcome, our sons Faisal, Hasnain and Faiz.

Faiz: their return has not only made us happy but also proud. This party not only to celebrate their return but also to announce 2 other news.

Hasnain's dad: a very good news actually.

All looked curiously at the three men on the stage, the wives knew about it while the younger clans were confused.

Faisal's dad: i would like to call upon, Faisal, Hasnain and Faiz on the stage.

All clapped their hands, as the three boys made their way to stage.

Hasnain's dad: its time for us, the three old people to get down the post and let our kids take over it.

The hall erupted into a loud applause.

Faiz: yes, we want our kids to take over our place and become the CEO of the company.

Faisal's dad: you three boys have made us so proud. We are proud of our parenting (parwarish).

The secretary of the each men got a file and handed over to them, and got down the stage.

The men got the papers and signed the papers which said, now they are not the ceo of the company but their sons are.

After their father's signed, the boys signed the paper.

All three friends had tears. They couldn't comtrol their happiness. They got down the stage while their dads continued.

Hasnain's dad: and the next announcement is....

Faisal's dad: our sons, marriage date is fixed, that is exactly after 2 weeks from now.

Again the whole hall erupted into applause, now the girls had tears. They were very happy as they are getting married to their love of the lives.

All congratulated the boys, and soon to be wives.
______
Its 2 weeks now, that is their marriage day.

Jannat, shifa and Naira sat on three seat beside eachother. All dressed in their bridal dresses.

One look of their wives, the men will have a heart attack.

(Imagine the gown has more glitters and stones at the ends and she has worn jewelries)

The qazi sahab reached, person who would read their nikah.

Do you Jannat Zuabir Rehmani daughter of Zubair Rehmani marry Faisal Sheikh son of Murad Sheik?

Qbool hai

Qbool hai

Qbool hai

And now, she is married to her love of the life. The same way, the other two girls were asked they replied.

All the ladies erupted in a wishes and greetings.

And soon, Safina's phone rang it was his fatherw ho gave the good news that the nikah is over and they would return soon.

All were happy.

Soon the grooms along with other family men arrived from mosque.

The ladies wished and hugged the groom.

The brides were made to sit on the stage and beside them sat their grooms.

Jannat had blush on her face as she felt the intense gaze of his now Husband.

Faisal: nikah mubarak.

Jannat: apko bhi.

She was the shy one, but after the boys came back from london. Jannat saw faisal after 2 weeks. It was decided that the groom and bride would not meet eachother till their nikah.

Faisal: you are looking very beautiful.

Jannat smiled.

Jannat: and you are not less.
_______
Soon the lunch was laid and after sometimes the bidai(send off of the bride) the brides did cry but not that much (lol) coz, all their houses were very near to eachother.

Jannat walked in along with Faisal and other family members.

All sat on sofa, and few relatives who were not able to meet in the marriage hall met jannat and praised her for the beauty.

Relative: manna padega bhabi ji(Faisal's mom) bahut pyaari bahi lay ho apke bete ke liye.

Safina: bahi thori hi na lai hu. Mujhe ek aur beti mili hai.

She said and kissed her forehead.

Nagma: ok lets play a game.

Sge brought a big bowl, with milk, rose petals over it.

She put a ring in it.

Nagma: i guess all knows the game so lets start the game.

Both Faisal and Jannat dig their hand inside the bowl.

Nagma: come on Jannat

And few of his relatives cheered for jannat.

Slowly Faisal held her hand and passed the ring. This made jannat immediately look at him, who winked at her and she smiled.

She took out the and all clapped for her and asked Faisal to make her wear the ring, and he did as everyone told.

Now all were tired, few girls of Faisal's relatives along with Nagma took jannat inside the Faisal's room which was decorated beautifully.

The girls made jannat sit in between the bed and spreaded the dress and pulled the veil of her dupatta a little more so that, hwr face won't be visible.

The girls teased her and all she could do was shy away and blush.

There was a knock on the door which made her breath stuck in her throat. she exactly knew who it would be.

All the girls ran out to him and asked for money to enter the room. And guess what our groomw as already ready with money in envelope and gave it to all the girls.

Nagma: so mere bhai, you are prepared already. Not bad.

Cousin 1: isko andar jane ki jaldi hai is liye pahele se hi taiyaari ki hui hai.

All the girls laughed and after teasing him for few more minutes the girls finally let him inside the room.

He entered the room and locked it and looked at the bed, where his bride, his love, his wife was seated.
_____________________________
Assalamualaikum

Hope you all like the chapter.

So finally, the book is its end, only one chapter more.

Do comment and vote.

Allah hafiz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 86 13
Viren Vadhera, 30, followed his father's footsteps and became a successful doctor. He used to admire his father when he was young and wanted to becom...
131K 5.9K 18
Genre : Romance✨ After being left at altar unavoidable circumstances arise & an unwilling marriage is the result...that too with a boy who happens to...
93.6K 3.5K 30
Shiva pandya has always loved just one girl in his life , but never dared to tell her and now he is watching her getting married to his brother.. He...
110K 5.6K 33
She's the other woman and she can't be anything more. |Virushka| |Mature content|