I Love You,am not Obsessed(Ya...

By jayjaysleepy

Y/N L/N had a normal life like all 16 year old did up until she was kidnapped by her teacher Aoi Tsukumo a Bl... More

A/n and introduction
Chapter II: Plan in process
Chapter III: The Kidnap
Chapter IV: proper introduction
Chapter V: Be careful what you wish for
Chapter VI: I think i give up
Chapter VII: The Failed Escape
Chapter VIII: Could this be Love
chapter IX: The Realization
CHAPTER X: You're almost of age
CHAPTER XI: THE GREAT ESCAPE
CHAPTER XII: THE OLD WOMAN
CHAPTER XIII: COLLEGE AND I AM GROWING
CHAPTER XIV: Suki and Damian
CHAPTER XV
CHAPTER XVI: The Change
CHAPTER XVI: Why do i like you
Chapter XVIII: The Tutor
Chapter XIX: Ms. Veronica
Chapter XX: How he felt.
Author is lazy ~(OwO)~
Chapter XXI: please not again
~Author~
Late birthday special
Chapter XXII: Will I truly ever be the same again?
Chapter XXIII: Him...
Story under lazy reconstruction

Chapter I

5.5K 117 61
By jayjaysleepy

Your pov
*alarm clock goes off*
"Noooo,"
I said as I slapped it off the nightstand, annoyed thoughts wondering through your head.

"I don't wanna go to school!!!!"

That one sentence was the only thing you thought about.

"But you have to,"

my mom said as she entered the room and carried me up to sit on the bed "if you want to make it in life you need to go to school" I sighed and agreed, and she walked back to the door "okay dear I have to go to work bye love you
" love you too mum" I jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom, took my bath, then after that I got ready for school and went walked out slowly down the street as I was walking I felt uncomfortable like someone was watching me so I started to jog because one, I am late for school and two I felt uneasy my gut never lies.

One week before had school started...

"You're hired Mr Tsukumo, you are now officially the new music teacher at (insert the name of any school you like)
" thank you sir" he stands up and walks out of the school slowly smiling happily and enters his a black tinted windowed car, he sat down in the car then brought out a picture of y/n and smiled more "soon my love we will be together and then no one will ever take you away from me never" he drove off

Present day...

As I arrived at school, I looked around to see everyone happily smiling and entering the school. They were all talking with an old friend, boys playing morning football, the popular girls gossiping and plain old me having a paranoid accident.
From the back, someone suddenly grabbed me, I was shocked I couldn't move. I was too freaked from what happened this morning.

" Ohayo y/n-chan."

I was relieved to her my best friend, I removed her hands from me and gave her a tight hug, then thumped her head.

"Ouch, what was that for?" she said

" You scared me silly,"

"Huh? why were you scared?"

She said, then I sighed and looked around to see if anyone was listening in on our conservation

"Suki (or your best friend's name) I was leaving the house then I felt uneasy like someone was watching me like I was being followed."

She just giggled and dragged me into the school. She thought I was crazy.

"Y/n relax, no one is watching or following you. This is what you get from playing and watching all those horror games."

"That's what she thinks... but again... then maybe no one is am being paranoid for no reason."

I smiled. It was the first day. Why try to ruin it with such over dramatic thoughts and walk into our first class for the new term, which was the music (crazy right?).

Suki looked at me and said
"Hey, did you hear we have a new music teacher? some girls say he's super hot."

I thought to myself, then rolled my eyes and looked at the door waiting for the teacher to enter after a minute or two, A tall blacked haired man with red eyes walked into the class out of breath. His muscles were moving up and down as he took his breath back in. He dressed like a music teacher already, all casual and hippy like, but then again... if he were to wear a suit, I think it would look perfect on his body.

"So sorry, I am late class. I am new to this school, so I missed my way coming here,"

he said as he walked casually to the chalkboard and wrote his name.

"My name is Aoi Tsukumo, but you can call me Mr Tsukumo or Tsukumo sensei," he said

"The girls were not lying he looks hot," said Suki

I looked at Tsukumo sensei he looks like he is in his 20s he's not that old, but I didn't care. I am married to my frictional men.

Aoi's POV

There she is, y/n the love of my life she looks even more beautiful up close when she isn't sleeping or watching those videos. she looked at me and smiled my heart began flutter with happiness it was like a million butterflies where released into my stomach then I decided to focus " if I don't do this right I will never get y/n"

"I would like everyone to introduce themselves so I can get to know you all better," I smiled.

Third POV

First, to stand up was the most popular girl in their class

"My name is Sakura Kona. I am the cheerleaders captain," she said with a proud smile

"Thank you, next person, please," Aoi said to Sakura with a fake smile
Then Suki jumped up with a spring in her step.
"My name is Suki Uzaki. Nice to meet you, sir." she smiled back, and he smiled back too
"it's nice to meet you too, Ms Uzaki," he said
Everyone in their class had an introduction except for y/n. He noticed it and immediately realized it. Y/n is not shy she just doesn't like all attention thrown at her or public speaking in general. But she was a good defender when needed.

"The girl sitting beside mhm...suki you haven't introduced yourself," he said with a smile.

Y/n stood up slowly and looked at the teacher. Trying to avoid what felt like a million eyes staring at her, "My name is Y/n L/n," she said with a smile

"It's nice to meet you, y/n. In fact, it's nice to meet you all. I hope you will all enjoy this class with me, " he said as he turned to the board and started teaching

After class, because we still have a lazy writer...

"Thank you all for coming to the class. I will see you tomorrow,"

everyone walks out of the class except for y/n and suki. Y/n walked over to the teacher and asked him.

"Can you please help me with the assignment you gave us, I was learning guitars last semester, and it was our old teacher that was teaching me. Can you please Tsukumo sensei?" He looked at her with a sweet, warm, inviting smile.
"Of course, come see me after school."
Y/n jumped in happiness as she thanked him and ran out with suki
The classroom door closed behind them as they left the class. Then Aoi walked over to the chair y/n sat on and started to smell for her scent. Taking in the faint smell of wild poppy(What kind of perfume do you use?)

"Some of her scents is...*sniffs* ...still on this chair" he walked away from the desk and went back to his desk and opened the drawer, he removed a hand full of y/n's pictures, he smiled as he looked at them admiring the beauty of 'his' delicate flower "God. love, I can't wait for you to be mine."
he caressed y/n's cheek in the picture
"From the first day I saw you," he thought of the faithful day he had seen her.

He was going home one afternoon that when he saw y/n. Y/n and Suki were at a cafe laughing and smiling he's heart felt like it was going to jump out of his chest. the smile on that girl's face that day was enchanting, he felt like it was meant for him. he couldn't help but snap a picture from that day two years ago (# stalker) he meant the same girl as he was walking to his car. His keys had fallen down as he was about to reach for it so did she. Her some actvof kind and the smile she had made to him in that parking lot was enough for him... no person had ever made him feel that way on first sight. he has been watching y/n for that long, he watched y/n grow.

" My love, I watched you grow up until now I'm happy you're almost 18 but I'm going to get you before you turn 18"

He smiled to himself and went through y/n pictures but one of the pictures was one of y/n in a bikini and then he felt an instant boner appear.

"Wow, baby girl, see what you do to me?" as he looked down at his boner and then his schedule
"I don't have a class, so I can do my business"
He removed his member from his trousers and began tease until he came on the picture and put his member back in his pants and looked at the picture he climaxed on

" Sorry baby, I promise I will give it to the real you soon enough, don't worry." he smiled and placed the pictures in the drawer.

A/n: Thank you guys for reading. I like yandere's stories they are very interesting to me
How are you guys?
And thanks for reading again, and don't forget to vote thanks guys bye *skateboards away,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 2.5K 22
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! π–Ώπ–Ίπ—‡π–»π—ˆπ—’ 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝖼𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. βͺ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ , 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇 π—Žπ—‡π—π–Ύπ–Ίπ—…π—π—π—’ π—ˆπ–»π—Œπ–Ύ...
54.7K 2.8K 30
This story uses alot of images please have a good interent connection before reading :) Y/n L/n is something of a myth at her prestigious school. The...
272K 7.3K 55
in what could y/n do to escape from these horrific situations? from those crazy, overly obsessive bastards? (one shots) started: 6/16/22 ended: when...
164K 5.5K 19
Oikawa Tooru, 26 years old, is a doctor in a certain hospital. His life was normal until he met a little boy who gets treated in the hospital for a m...