gruxshrek (grek)

By idekok1234

Shrek x Gru๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜ซโœ‹ More

Oh no๐Ÿ˜ฐ
Not again๐Ÿ˜จ
Wel well what do we have here๐Ÿ˜ฌ
CHEATER๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ
OH WELL๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
WAIT WHO NOW?!!?!๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Author note

Gru goes to Equestria๐Ÿฅต

110 0 0
By idekok1234

*Grus pov*

Hi I'm gru and I'm a closeted gay but my whole family is religious. I have such a horrible life....

I'm headed to Equestria where all my friends (Rainbow dash, Nanny plum and Draco) are going to school.

I only have 3 friends because I'm so quirky and lonely.

*Time skip😫✋*

I arrived at Equestria and saw my quirky friends hiding in the corner because they are so quirky.

"H-h-h-hey g-guys..." I said in my subtle, gentle voice which you could barely hear.

"Hey gru...." My 'friends' said in unison.

I have a crush on Draco Malfoy so when he says my name I blush and can feel my pants tighten up...

Draco realizes and whispers to Nanny plum. Nanny plum then laughs so I quickly rushed to the little mans room. I pull my pants where my erected, throbbing member bursts out and it looks purple from me holding my cum in.

I go to put my hands on my throbbing length when a great big green ogre bursts into the toilets...

*To be continued*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.8K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
589K 18K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
190K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
131K 4.6K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...