Be Mine

By Taekookxslay

JEON JUNGKOOK A GOD IN UNIVERSITY WITH A FREAKING FACADE CUZ HE'S ACTUALLY GOT HELL OF PERSONALITY AND IN... More

Annyeong💜
1 : How it was
2 : Strange meeting!
3 : University Boys
4 : Hot Stranger
5: Annoying brat
6: Measurements 🔥
7 : Taekook feeling it🔥
8: Gossips
9: YoonMin
10: FEEL IT RESTLESS 🔥
11: Assured
12: Secret
13: What's wrong with dramas!
14: VMINKOOK MEET
15: I am still the top!
16: Give me some attention
17: Caught!!
18: Busan!
19: Concert✨✨
20: Eat me up 🌚
21: Inviting Tae !
22: Kid-napped 😱
23: Who Raped me!?
24: YOU ARE WHAT!?
25: Starved
26: Condition
27: Jealous
28: Your shirt
29: Beachhh!
30: vanilla shake!
31: Soulmates♡
32: The Crowning Ceremony
33: What the fuck!

34- Happy Ending

835 27 1
By Taekookxslay

Third person's POV

"Stop being dramatic dad" Tae said while shaking his head.

"Oh my godd my little baby who used to cling to me all the time is saying I am dramatic. He doesn't care about me at all now. What am I gonna do." His father said while clutching his shirt on the chest and fake sobbing.

He looked at tae who was frowning while wiping his fake tears and said "Are you even gonna come see me at funeral son !!!"
Tae sighed and shaked his head. So done with his father's dramatic self. He ignored him and hugged his mother.

They were departing back to korea now. Everyone enjoyed their stay and was thanking the over dramatic former king and the queen of the nation. Tae and jungkook hugged hyungsik and bo young while hyungsik was teasing tae about giving idea of a double marriage on which tae blushed and denied all.

Jimin went near his mom and hugged and later whispered something in her ear to which she smiled and nodded.

"Ok so we are leaving" jungkook announced as he hopped on the helicopter.

"See you" everyone said as they also hoped on the helicopter. The helicopter took off as they waved their hands.

"Amm Jimin I thought your mom was coming with us" hoseok asked.

"Oh yeah, she will come in few days. She still have some matters to take care of" jimin replied and nodded.

He kind of expecting to see yoonji one last time but she didn't show up. So with a heavy heart he just sat in the helicopter and got ready to go back.

3 days later......

Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung was sitting in the university library. Hoseok was just staring at some novel while biting his lips while tae was trying to read some encyclopaedia about musical instruments or something while jungkook was pretending to read whilst caressing tae's thigh inside the table.

Tae put his hand away but jungkook just placed it directly on his crotch this time.

Tae controlled making any sound at the sudden contact but flinched when jungkook started palming him openly.

Everyone in the university know by now that they are boyfriend. Jungkook was always around him. And whosoever try to get near jungkook has to face tae's sassy tongue first. Jungkook even attend music lectures just because he doesn't want anyone to sit next to his boyfriend.

Ok so back to the library.
"Mmmm" Tae moaned and breathed out. Ok we should knock like a civilised person. Hehehe

"Mmmh" Tae let out as he try to still jungkook's hand on his crotch. Hoseok by now was already giving weird looks to Taehyung's restless self.

Tae was getting hard but just when his pant started getting tight Jungkook took away his hand and continued to read like nothing happened.

Tae glared at him and immediately his hand rested on jungkook's clothed crotch. He unzip his pant and palmed his crotch over his boxer as he smirked. Jungkook took a hold of his hand and zipped his pants with the other. He stood up and dragged Taehyung out of the library and well you can guess what happens next.

Hoseok shook his head and he finally understood what happened.

He also want someone he can drag to the washroom. Well he was really missing yoonji but he knows there's no way he is gonna meet her.

He took his bag and went out of the library as well. He passed the male washroom and heard faint moans. He shook his head again and went towards the stairs.

He went outside the college as he have to go to bigrocks entertainment for practice today.

He reached the building and went straight to Yoongi's office just to find him and jimin kissing. He cleared his throat to get their attention.

"Oh hoseok you came" yoongi said as if he wasn't eating jimin's face just now.

"Yes but I seriously didn't sign up for this you know" hoseok said and made a face as if he is gonna puke.

"Well we will see about that when you get a lover" jimin said smirking.

"Well I gotta go hyung I have to pick up mom today" jimin said as he took his coat.
"Aunt is coming today?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes I am gonna pick her up" jimin said.

"Tell her that I said Hi okay" hoseok said.
"Hmm sure" and with that he left the office.

"Okay so you need to practice some vocals, so go to the music studio first" yoongi said to hoseok.

"My vocals are really bad you know" hoseok said and sighed.

"That's why you need to practice you know" yoongi deadpanned.

"Yeah of course you are min yoongi, what was I even expecting" hoseok shook his head and stood up and left.

Yoongi smiled and also got up to leave.

In the dance practice room.....

It was almost 7 pm. Hoseok was practicing the new choreography again and again to perfect it. He lay down on the ground after turning the music off.
His phone rang and he stood up to get it from the table.

"Huh" he looked at the screen confused. It was yoonji but after she didn't show up to sew him off he thought she doesn't wanted to remain in contact so why is she calling?

He picked up the call.

"Hello yoonji"

"Hi hoseok oppa, what are you doing?"

"Amm I was practicing my new choreography"

"Oh you are still working"

"Yes I am trainee. I need to work hard. But umm... why did you suddenly called? Is everything okay?"

"No nothing is okay oppa"

"What happened" hoseok asked slightly panicked.

"All the stars in the night sky are missing in bangtan land. I can't see any"

"WHAT!"

"Yes all gone missing"

"You scared me you know"

"Of course it's really serious. You should be scared"

"Why should I get scared if there's no stars in bangtan land"

"Because all of them went into your eyes. Aren't you afraid that somebody gonna try and steal your eyes huh?"

Hoseok chuckled "you called to flirt with me huh"

"No I called to see the stars" yoonji said from behind hoseok.

Hoseok heard the voice from behind and turned. His eyes wide and mouth agape. The phone in his hand dropped as he took in who stood in front of him. He pinched his arm but and cried. This is not a dream.
Yoonji came and took him in a hug and hoseok hugged back.
"Annyeong oppa" she said and smiled widely.

"How did you-" hoseok said cupping her cheeks.

"My mom adopted her, and now she is my sister. So if you try to hurt her I will kick your ass" said jimin from near the door.
Hoseok looked at him and the other who was standing at the door smiling.

He smiled back at them. Jimin's mom came into view.

Hoseok went towards her and hugged her "thank you so much aunt" he said as he cried.

"No need and you better take care of my daughter. Also call me mom" she said hitting his head playfully.

"Yes mom" he said smiling.

Jimin explained how he asked his mom to help yoonji go to korea and how his mom proposed to adopt her as she wanted a daughter anyways.

Hoseok thanked all of them and cried his heart out. The feelings he locked inside his heart, he let all of them out. But now he is happy. He asked yoonji to go on a date with him tomorrow to which others said they are gonna come and havw their date the same place now just to tease them.
—————————————————————
Okay so this is it.
Be mine has officially came to an end.
I will write the epilogue really soon.
I hope you liked it. Comment your views.
Be happy
Borahae army! 💜💜

Drop your views about the book in this final comment section
Would love to know the feedback♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.5K 27
This story is about two childhood friends who get seperated because of some problems but will they be able to remember each other after meeting after...
291K 420 1
[Editing] Jungkook moved on from his neglected love with Taehyung, who later regretted his actions. When they reunited years later, it was too late t...
1K 96 7
After a long time of losing matches, Destiny retires from love. What happens when she decides to step in the ring with Jungkook? #3 btsambw 3/15/24
5.2K 196 8
What if Celine was not Stephen Herondale's wife and Jace's mother, but Cassandra "Cassie" Branwell, who had to raise her son alone after the death of...