Oh My Baby!

By liv__bee

Byun Baekhyun was one of the well known doctors at the most renowned hospital in Seoul. He had achieved his d... More

OMB! 1
OMB! 2
OMB! 3
OMB! 4
OMB! 5
OMB! 6
OMB! 7
OMB! 8
OMB! 9
OMB! 10
OMB! 11
OMB! 12
OMB! 13
OMB! 14
OMB! 15
OMB! 16
OMB! 17
OMB! 18
OMB!19
OMB! 20
OMB! 21
OMB! 22
OMB! 23
OMB! 24
OMB! 25
OMB! 26
OMB! 27
OMB! 28
OMB! 29
OMB! 30
OMB! 31
OMB! 32
OMB! 33
OMB! 34
OMB! 35
OMB! 36
OMB! 37
OMB! 38
OMB! 39
OMB! 40
Epilogue
Bonus #1
Bonus #2
A Sneak Peek!

Bonus #3

405 28 38
By liv__bee

Baekhyun had picked up the kids from Minyoung and went for some grocery shopping as usual. That evening was special since the huge gang of friends would have a little reunion dinner. And that day, Chanyeol and Baekhyun had volunteered to be the hosts. 

Just as they reached home, Kyungsoo had called him about a patient at the hospital. The seven-year-old and two-year-old walked in as the parent opened the door for them. "Kids, take off your shoes," the brunet said as he held the grocery bags in his arms and his phone held between his shoulder. 

He put down the groceries on the counter and turned to Jae-eun, "Jae, can you watch Eunnie for a moment?" The toddler nodded and the siblings continued to dash their toys together. As soon as Baekhyun walked upstairs to get the files, Jae-eun got to his feet. 

He had tossed in his favourite chocolate in the trolley and his almond eyes wandered around the two bags which sat atop the counter. Jae-eun turned when he felt a tug on his shirt, "Boom!" his sister giggled dashing the two cars together. 

"Eunnie, want chocolate?" Who could reject chocolate? Ha-eun gave a toothy grin and nodded her head, "Choco."

Jae-eun's eyes wandered around the room before settling on the chair. He pulled the furniture to be near the bags and climbed over it. His eyes moved between the two bags wondering which would have his chocolate. 

When he finally decided that it was the bag on the right, he reached for it but it was just a little further for his little fingers. A small pout found its way to his lips. He got down to grab his plastic baseball bat and got up again. 

The toddler pushed the bag and it fell down with a loud thud which had the two children flinching at it. Jae-eun turned to look if Baekhyun was coming back but there was no sign of his parent. 

He smiled at a job well done before getting off the chair. The two children began going through the content of the bag only to be disappointed. "You want chocolate, right, Eunnie?" 

"Yes!"

The brother giggled with a nod before getting up the chair again. Just like the previous one, the other bag too fell on the floor. The two kids soon began rummaging through the bag while the boy looked upstairs now and then just to make sure their parent was not coming downstairs. 

When he turned around, he saw that his sister had ripped open something which turned out to be a packet of flour. "Snow!" the youngest giggled throwing a fistful of flour above their head watching it slowly descend of the floor. 

Ha-eun dipped in her finger and licked it before humming in delight, "Yum. Oppa eat," the girl reached a fistful of flour to her brother who initially scrunched his face but soon began liking the 'snow'.

The two kids began throwing the floor in the air and giggled when it came down like soft snow. "Build Snowman, Oppa?" the boy contemplated before nodding to his sister. But when they tried to make a ball, it all only flew away. 

This had the children laughing at the flour as they continued to play. "Oh, my God! What did you guys do?" Baekhyun gasped as he entered the kitchen. "Jae-eun, I told you to watch Eunnie. What is this mess?" The toddler pouted as he cast his glance down. 

Ha-eun put her hands up asking the doctor to pick her up. Once he did, the little girl opened her fist letting the flour dust her parent's cheeks and hair, "Eunnie!" the doctor whined. He sighed before sitting on the now white floor. 

Jae-eun gave a little chuckle before squeezing his father's cheeks with the flour-filled hands. Baekhyun giggled before pulling the boy for a smooch on his cheek which had the boy giggling. "Eunnie, too!" the doctor nodded with a laugh before pulling the youngest for a smooch on her mochi cheeks. 

The doctor took some flour in his hands before throwing it up just like his kids did earlier. "Snow!" the children cheered as they threw following their parent. Baekhyun threw his head back as he laughed in enjoyment. The three laughs resonated through the silent house as they played with the flour. 

It had been so long since he had laughed so free due to all the work and taking care of everything, Baekhyun often missed those days when he did not have to do a lot of chores. He felt like time had stopped even if it was just a short moment and felt like he had gone back to the days when he lived with no care, "My little Peter Pans," he hugged the two and smooched their flour-covered cheeks.

"I love you, my babies."

"We love you, too, Papa!" came a quick reply from Jae-eun who pecked Baekhyun's cheek along with his sister who hugged the doctor's neck as tight as she could with a huge grin. 

"Are you guys enjoying without me?"

"Daddy!"

"Yeol!"

The flour-covered trio covered the head of the family in flour as well before hugging the giant male. "It's snowing, Yeol!" Chanyeol laughed at his husband before grabbing the male by his waist and smashing their lips together, "I love you so damn much."

"I love you, 3000."

A few minutes passed and the family of four were still on the flour-covered floor leaning on the counter. "We should get cleaned up and get started with dinner, right?" Baekhyun huffed leaning against his husband's chest. 

"Bath together?" 

The doctor winked and nodded at his husband's request, "Just bath?" the smaller husband pecked his husband's lips, "Maybe something more? Tonight?" Baekhyun purred running his finger along his husband's exposed chest. 

"You read me like a book, my little vixen," said Chanyeol before lifting his husband's face with his index and crashing his lips onto the pouty ones. 

Five minutes passed and the family got up. Jae-eun and Ha-eun were playing inside their playpen while Chanyeol and Baekhyun began working on the dinner. The husbands stole a kiss from the other every now and then and there were a few make-out sessions too. 

"Alright, this will take a while to be over," said Chanyeol as he tasted the stew and turned down the heat, "Let's go clean up before it's done." Baekhyun nodded and pecked his husband's cheek. 

"What was that for?"

"Hm," the doctor hummed pretending as if he were thinking before smiling up at his husband, "Nothing. I just love you."

"Why are you so beautiful?" mumbled the giant before leaning down and pecking his husband's soft lips, "I love you, my baby smurf."

"Come on, babies," said the giant and carried the two kids, "Let's go take a bath." 

"No!" the two kids whined and the parents chuckled. "If you want to meet uncle Nini and Hunie, then you guys need to take a bath."

The parents chuckled when the children paused their whines and nodded their head, "Let's go bath, Daddy!" 

______

When dinner came to an end and all the families went back, Chanyeol and Baekhyun slumped down on the couch. "Wow, I feel like I could pass out," said the CEO and the doctor leaned his head closer to his husband, "Me, too. I wish we did not have to chase the kids around. My legs are numb."

The elder lifted his head a little and peeked at the two kids who were inside the playpen blabbering as they hit the lined up dolls with the cars. "The world would not end if we close our eyes for a moment, right?" Baekhyun nodded unsure, "We can't trust them, either. They're little devils."

"Oh, shut up, Baek. They're just like you sweet and playful, and a little too adorable."

The doctor giggled before weakly hitting his husband's chest, "Stop turning everything cheesy, Mr. Flirt."

"You love this Mr. Flirt, though." Baekhyun chuckled and pecked his husband's lips, "Yeah, that I do."

The two parents set up a timer as they dozed off on the couch. This sight was not missed by a mischievous Jae-eun. With a naughty glint in his eyes, the boy got out of the playpen. He walked over to his parents and whispered loud enough to hear, "Hello?"

Seeing that the couple were asleep the toddler walked over to the playpen where his sister stared at him with a pout. The older sibling grinned before helping his sister out of the playpen and setting her on her feet. 

The two pairs of eyes focused on the little bottle which Baekhyun had kept above the fireplace out of their reach. The siblings had been trying to play with it since the bottle looked pretty in their eyes but their parents had said no. 

"Oppa, play?" she pointed to the bottle and the elder sibling nodded. 

As always, the toddler pushed the chair from the dining room before making sure it was right below the bottle. Once they were sure, the boy climbed up to grab the bottle from its place. "What?"

Jae-eun shrugged as he examined the bottle, "G-l-u-e."

Uh oh

Baekhyun groaned when he felt someone pull on his hands, "Stop pulling." He cracked open his eyes to look at the clock, "Wow, 10 minutes." The doctor tried to stretch his hand but he felt some weight, a sort of force pulling on his left hand. 

Baekhyun smiled thinking his husband was holding his hands but once he looked closely, his husband was not holding his hand. "Ugh, stop," he heard his husband groan every time he moved his left hand. 

"Yeol," Baekhyun muttered in a barely audible voice with eyes widened in shock. When his husband showed no signs of waking up, the doctor groaned before hardly poking on his side, "I'm up! I'm up! What?"

"Look!" the doctor showed their joint hands and the raven head chuckled, "You woke me up just to hold my hand?" Baekhyun rolled his eyes, "Can you not see that they've been glued together?"

Chanyeol narrowed his eyes at their wrists which were joined together- his right wrist and his husband's left. The two stared at each other before turning to look at their children who were sleeping. "Did you have a glue bottle?" The CEO asked and the doctor shook his head before waking up Jae-eun. 

"Jae? I know you're not asleep. Wake up or I will pack up your cars and send it to Haneul who loves them more."

"I'm up, Papa!"

The two parents noticed the boy hiding his hands behind his back, "What's in your hand, Jae?" The toddler gave a sweet smile, "Chocolate, Papa."

"Jae," he repeated in a stricter tone. "Nothing, Papa."

This time Chanyeol glared at the boy, "Jae?"

The toddler gave a sheepish smile before showing his right hand to his parents which had the bottle of glue stuck to his hand. "You used super glue?" the CEO glared at his son. "But it looked pretty," he explained.

"Oh, Jae. Naughty, naughty Jae." Baekhyun crouched on the floor dragging his husband with him. "Sorry, Daddy," the boy said his almond-like orbs looking at the floor. "It's alright, baby. We need to get it off first, okay?" the toddler nodded at his parents and followed them to the kitchen. 

The doctor had poured alcohol on the toddler's hands, "Do not lick it, okay?" Jae-eun nodded. Then he turned to his husband, "Now our turn." The smaller husband grabbed the bottle only to notice that it was emptied inside the sink, "Sorry, Papa. It slipped."

"Now, we'll be together forever," said Chanyeol and shut up when Baekhyun glared at him. But soon the doctor laughed and his husband joined him, "We're gonna die together, so I don't mind a little glue."

"God, you're perfect."

"I know, honey."

Seeing his husband pout, Baekhyun kissed it, "Stop being cuter than me, my giant." Chanyeol closed their son's eyes before leaning in to kiss his husband's lips only to be stopped by Ha-eun who woke up with a wail. 

Before Baekhyun could leave, his husband pecked his lips before letting him leave. 

_____

"Can we watch a movie, Daddy?" Chanyeol shook his head seeing it was getting late, "How about we play the piano? Been so long, right?" he turned to his husband who nodded. 

The couple helped the children up to their laps. "Well, will you be my right hand, Baek?"

"With pleasure, honey."

What would I do without your smart mouth

Drawin' me in, and you kickin' me out?

You've got my head spinnin', no kiddin'

I can't pin you down

What's going on in that beautiful mind?

I'm on your magical mystery ride

And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me

But I'll be alright

My head's under water

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginnin'

Even when I lose, I'm winnin'

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you, oh-oh

How many times do I have to tell you

Even when you're crying, you're beautiful too?

The world is beating you down

I'm around through every mood

You're my downfall, you're my muse

My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues

I can't stop singing, it's ringing in my head for you

My head's under water

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy, and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginnin'

Even when I lose, I'm winnin'

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you, oh-oh

Give me all of you

Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts

Risking it all, though it's hard

'Cause all of me loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginnin'

Even when I lose, I'm winnin'

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you

I give you all of me

And you give me all of you, oh-oh

The kids began poking at the different keys with a squeal while the couple faced each other with the warmest, fondest look in their eyes which had no need to be explained. The look which would say the other person was the cause of their existence, their better half, their lifeline, their all in all and their one and only. 

"I love you," Chanyeol whispered into his husband's ears and stared at the beautiful eyes which held him captive. "I love you, too, Yeol. So much." 

The two shared a passionate kiss not minding their children who were busy belting out their own tune.

~~~~~

A/N

Thank you so much for sticking with this book for so long! I could never thank you guys enough. I thought it would be a complete flop but seeing people actually like this makes me so happy. I could never put into words how much this means to me. Thank you! 

To everyone who voted and left comments on each chapter- You guys are THE BEST! I was so sure this was going to be a flop but you guys' comments always made my day. Just looking at it made me smile. Thank you so much :')

Well, this book ends here and I hope everyone enjoyed this. Not gonna lie, I'm definitely going to miss this book. 

I'm working on a Chanbaek short story and a Taekook one too, another Chanbaek book. I've planned out everything, just need to type it out. And this time I've decided to type all the chapters before publishing it :)

I hope you guys would support my later works too, thank you so much! 

Stay safe and take care! Love you guys, I mean it! From the bottom of my heart, love you guys <333

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 145 22
Byun Baekhyun lived a perfectly planned life, prefect past, perfect present, perfect future. But when his life begins to veer farther and farther awa...
16.1K 707 26
Baekhyun and Chanyeol were high school sweethearts until their forceful departure resulted in a grudge. Years later, Chanyeol is a rising legend whil...
715 47 1
After getting himself in a mess he hadn't foreseen, Baekhyun sees his life change drastically. Having a one night stand with his crush since childhoo...
651K 27K 30
Chanyeol is a very known player in their school. He dates girls and, not to mention, some guys and dumps them after he gets bored. He is also known f...