ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇɴɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

By itsjustinseagull_

"𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 �... More

•ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴏɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏᴜʀ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғɪᴠᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-sɪx•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ɴɪɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ•
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ•
•notice•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ- ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ- ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ•
👋
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ sɪx•
😶
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ•
🤔
•ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ•
•New Story•
•ʙᴏɴᴜs•

•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ•

10.8K 442 204
By itsjustinseagull_

||𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘||

[𝟶𝟿:𝟶𝟺 ᴘᴍ]

Jungkook groaned feeling your eager lips sucking, kissing and biting on his neck. Your hips moved and forth as you searched for some friction between your thighs. Your moans vibrated on his neck while your chest stayed pressed against his, making your hearts to beat in sync. Jungkook tightly gripped on the sides of your hips trying not to lose control over himself.

"Baby~ please touch me."

When you kept on assaulting Jungkook's lips while being in the parking lot without having any intentions of stopping, the poor guy had to beg you to get inside the apartment first before doing anything. Of course it was only to convince you, he would never dare to touch you while you were not in your senses.

Although he was successful at getting you out of the car, you still whined, demanding him to carry you in his arms and obviously he had to give in. Your condition only worsened with the minutes passing, making you act even weirder with time. Sometimes you'd kiss his neck, sometimes kiss his lips, moan, groan, whisper dirty words and what not.

Jungkook had a very hard time carrying you and at the same time maintaining his balance to somehow reach your shared apartment. He could only guess what his eighteen years old neighbour was thinking when you suddenly moaned so loudly just when the boy got out of his apartment.

When somehow Jungkook finally managed to bring you inside your bedroom, he wasn't prepared for what waited for him. It all happened in a span of seconds, when he found himself thrown onto the bed with you strangling him, practically dry humping him while you worked your lips on his neck. The position you both were in was too scandalous, too wild.

Jungkook knew he had to gain control over himself even when his body was ready to give into your pleas for him to touch you. Hissing when your teeth bit on the soft skin of his neck, Jungkook finally opened his eyes. Trying to catch his breath, he flipped the positions and now you laid under him, breathless.

"Please stop, Y/n."

He spoke with a shaky voice in between his shallow breathing, his eyes looking deep into your lust filled ones. Your eyes speaking the language of your cravings, the desire to have him swirled into them, thickly.

"Don't you like me?"

Your eyes suddenly shone with innocence as they gazed at him seeking for affirmation, all naughtiness gone. Jungkook gulped at your question blinking twice, his heart pumping faster than it ever did. Your hand moved to caress his cheek ever so softly and he found himself leaning into your touch. The silence you got in return of your question made you smile sadly, even in your non-sober mind you felt the stab in your heart.

"Taehee is so lucky."

A lone tear escaped from your eyes as you said those words, now your hand moving to play with his soft hairs. Jungkook couldn't help but frown at your words, his lips parted seeing the moisture collected in your eyes.

"Princess, I-"

His words ended when he felt a gentle peck on his lips, you weren't ready to hear his rejection. He felt his insides going crazy with that one innocent action as he stared at you baffled. You closed your eyes feeling your body burning and heating up again, it was almost painful with the frustration building up in your lower body.

"Jungkook go or I might lose my control again."

You tried to push him away, clenching your thighs together as you whined, feeling your insides throbbing. Jungkook stood up straight knowing it was better to leave your room even when every bit of his being wanted to stay beside you. He looked down at your figure drenched in sweat, your face completely red as your eyes stayed closed with frowns between your eyebrows. The exclusive evening gown cladded to your body as you laid on the bed, disturbed with your inner turmoil.

"I am sorry, I am unable to help you but call me if you need help with anything else. I will be in my room."

He spoke with very gentle tone to which you nodded softly without opening your eyes. He gulped feeling the heaviness in his heart looking at your condition but he proceeded to walk out of the room anyways, what stopped him was the next words falling off your lips.

"Fuck it! I will just go out and look for a man."

He widened his eyes at your sentence as he turned to look at you, standing up from the bed all set to leave the apartment in search of a man. He grabbed your wrist just as you were about to pass him making you whine.

"Leave my hand, Jungkook."

You scoffed at him trying to snatch your wrist away from his hold but of course he was stronger. Jungkook only raised his eyebrow with a teasing smirk playing on his lips.

"And what are you gonna do when I leave your hand?"

He gently brought you closer to him now directly looking into your eyes, the smirk ever left his face as he spoke with a playful tone. You rolled your eyes in clear annoyance.

"I don't know, probably I will go to a club look, for a good-looking guy and ask him to fuck me."

You spoke with a sudden attitude putting your free hand on his hard chest ready to push away. Jungkook's eyes darkened at your words but the still smirk stayed content.

"And you think I will let another man to even come near you?"

Jungkook questioned sarcastically smiling at you and you again rolled your eyes at him. Your frustration and irritation level was on another level, the line that somehow managed to still keep a bit of your sanity was thin.

"Well you won't touch me so I need to do something about my problem, right?!"

You spat glaring at him now, pushing him off your body and took daring steps towards the door, which was your freedom. Your mind was a complete mess with the need only rising in your body, you badly needed a release.

"Come back here right now and sit quietly on the bed."

His deep and serious voice echoed in the room but you continued walking without a care of the world. When your hand touched the doorknob of your bedroom door, you suddenly felt your body being spun around and your back pressed against the door. You lifted your gaze to meet his gentle ones, no sterness present on his face.

"Princess, you are not in your right mind. Please listen to me and try to sleep. It will help you,I promise."

Taking your hand in his, he made you sit on bed. Surprisingly you obediently did what he had instructed you to do. Leaving you sitting there, he quickly ran out of the room before coming back with a glass of water.

"Drink this, you will feel better."

He said handing you the glass and again you obeyed trying to understand your own body and mind. Jungkook made you lay down on the bed and switched off the lights, he was ready to move out again when you grabbed his wrist stopping him.

"Don't you think I am attractive? Do you find me ugly?"

Your sudden question took him by surprise but he smiled genuinely looking at you, the moonlight making it easier for you to read each other's expressions. Jungkook crouched down beside you, his hand patting your head softly.

"You are beautiful and attractive in every way."

His stare full of adoration set into your confused ones, a pout formed on your lips as you now looked down before you opened your mouth to speak again.

"Then why won't you touch me?"

Your childlike tone made him chuckle softly and you again looked up at him, this time your eyes held sadness making his smile to drop. He pursed his lips, his heart was ready to give you anything you asked him with those eyes of yours.

"I can't do that without your proper consent, princess. You are telling me to touch you now but you will surely regret it in the morning."

Suddenly you started feeling your body losing it's energy and eyesight getting blurry with sleepiness. You grabbed Jungkook's hand looking at him with your droopy eyes.

"Would you have touched me if I was sober?"

A yawn escaped from your lips as you asked him the question, all the previous weirdness you felt in your body slipping away. Again you received silence in return, the last thing you felt a kiss on your forehead before you slipped into unconsciousness. Jungkook sighed in relief knowing the sleeping pills he mixed into your water had worked.

"Sleep well, Princess."

[𝟷𝟸:𝟷𝟸 ᴘᴍ]

The night passed and it was the next day at noon when your eyes slowly opened to welcome the new day. Your head ached with a throbbing pain as you sat up straight. Cupping your face with your warm hands you looked down at your attire from last night still wrapped on your body with lazy eyes.

You forced yourself to remember the events from the night but all you could remember was you and Jungkook talking on the hallway and everything else completely blank. Deciding upon directly asking Jungkook about what happened, you got off the bed and opened the door of your room, getting out.

You frowned deeply hearing giggles coming from the living room area and the sounds only increased with every step you too. Curiosity got the best of you when you heard female giggles and voice along with Jungkook's. When you finally reached the living room, you stopped in your track seeing the scene before you.

Jungkook and Taehee stayed hugging each other while smiling in each other's arms. The sight wasn't supposed to hurt you, since this was what was bound to happen someday. It was always supposed to be like that, them both together, happy in each other's arms. You came in between their relationship, it was you who broke their perfect relationship. You had no right to feel hurt and no right have any romantic feelings for Jungkook.

When Jungkook's eyes fell on your figure standing quietly in the entrance of the living room, he immediately broke the hug. With the smile never leaving his face, Jungkook took fast steps towards you. He cupped your face, gazing at you with gentle eyes full of adoration.

"Is your head hurting or do you feel any kind of weirdness?"

His softly asked, inspecting you with his concerned eyes and you shook your head at his question. Your eyes averted from him to look at Taehee who smiled looking at you both, before walking towards your figures.

"I gotta go now, Jungkook"

She informed him with her sweet tone making Jungkook let go off your face and turn to look back at her. He nodded at her words and she turned her gaze to fix them at you.

"Bye y/n"

Saying her goodbye she didn't wait one for second before getting out of the apartment, leaving you both alone. You dropped your eyes to the floor, heart suddenly feeling heavy until Jungkook spoke again.

"Hey, I made breakfast. Why don't you freshen up and join me?"

His suggestion made you stare at him for a second before you nodded your head without questioning anything. When you were about to turn and walk, your steps halted with your eyes falling on Jungkook's neck covered in hickeys. The pain in your chest intensified making your eyes to sting, you felt like crying.

"Y-Your neck.."

Your voice trailed off as you met his shy eyes, cheeks dusted with redness. Him and Taehee- The thought crossing your mind felt like several stabs in to your heart and without another word you walked away from there. While Jungkook was too much into his own moments to realise tears that coated your eyes or the hurt that clouded them.

Jungkook fiddled with his fingers trying to control his heartbeat after the grand revelation by Taehee. Now he was sure about one thing, his Taehee was back to him and he couldn't be more grateful. He shyly smiled when the events from the night before played in his mind and he looked up to stare at your bedroom door, wordlessly.

__
_____

My writing skills 📉

Until next time❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 4.2K 21
Another Jikook Mpreg ship lovelies, Join me 😘💜💜 This is a short story but it's gonna be fun okay 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
20.8K 613 47
𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉, 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙍 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔💫💜 (𝙀𝙉𝙂𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙃 �...
149K 5K 44
Who knew you would end up getting enchanted by your sister's fiancé?
5.7K 437 23
𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 × 𝐎𝐂. 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛 : 𝐒𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 :) *read at your own risk*