Arranged for You...

By _a-squirrel_

Arrange Marriage story of Samaina...💖 Look how Sameer experienced love at first sight when he saw a girl's p... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
NOTE
PART 30
Sequel

PART 25

652 82 23
By _a-squirrel_

It was Sunday, when Munna and Pandit both were in Sameer's home before dawn. Nobody slept those days, they all had one aim, to finish Vicky's case as soon as possible. 

"Swati is nowhere to be seen, where is she? Did she get any information about his father-in-law?" asked Ruchika coming out from washroom and wiping her face.

"She is up to date with her information, she is having some good news for all of us regarding it! and don't worry Ruchika she'll come by 6:30, she is a girl and lives far away I didn't permit her to come here at this odd time" said Munna scrolling down his laptop screen which had Swati's instagram handle open. 

Others just ogled him to make him uncomfortable. He immediately closed the window and said annoyingly "What??" 

"Bro if you have this authority to not permit her for doing something then you also must've knowing what good news she is having for us?" asked Pandit with one of his eyebrow up.

"No listen" he got up of his place and acted as a professor in a lecture "Swati keeps her duty and friendship aside okay? She will tell when everybody is together. After all we are a team guys.. !" Munna expected for a cheer along with him but three of them ignored him and continued their discussion and plannings. 

Munna silently went back to his seat and thought of doing some more research, reading 5 years old newspapers which was flooded with Vicky and Sameer's news. Among those news Munna got one more, related to his mother. He saw that Vicky's that read Vicky's mother, who was one the best lawyers of that time fought the case against Vicky. Another news read, she took a divorce from his father. 

After 1 hour of reading papers from all the resources, he told this to everybody. 

"Yes Munna, Vaidehi aunty, you remember? She was the only one we liked in his family. She was the sweetest" added Pandit. 

"Ya and you remember, she always had differences with his husband and of course Vicky." said Ruchika. 

"Oh God! how can we forget that in one of his birthday party, what happened?" Sameer while solving puzzles one by one. 

"He stole Mr. Parekh's diamonds!" all four said together. 

"Yeah! right and this is not it, Vaidehi aunty, slapped him in front of everyone after which he was about to kill her mother in anger, It might be recorded." concluded Sameer, when someone knocked the door. 

Sameer ran to open the door for Swati, but it was not her. "Naina, You?" asked Sameer. 

Naina felt a bit awkward as she thought she was disturbing both of them so early in the morning. "Actually,..." Sameer stared at her which made her more uncomfortable. "Say?" Ruchika came following him. 

"Actually, today is Ramdhari's birthday, so I was just reminding you to wish him, he will be happy" she said. 

"Ramdhari!" Sameer sighed. "Ya why not Naina, we will wish him!" said Ruchika cheerfully. 

Munna and Pandit got out of the room in a hurry to find that photo studio. They knew they can beat him with all of the past evidences. 

Naina stood there perplexed, not getting the reason for Munna and Pandit to be at their home at that time. 

******************************

"Happy Birthday Ramdhari" said Sameer handing him over a gift. Vishakha and Ruchika too blessed him with his wishes. Naina asked him to take rest for a day and enjoy while she was busy in the kitchen doing all the chores since morning. Afterall breakfast had to be cooked based on Ramdhari's likes and dislikes. 

While having the breakfast, Sameer got a call from an unknown number. 

"What do you think of yourself ha?" after hearing Vicky's voice from the other side, he got up and isolated himself from other. Looking to this Ruchika came following him. 

"You sent your friends to the photo studio ha? What am I? A fool?" yelled Vicky. 

Hearing his voice Sameer was content that nevertheless they were caught but Vicky was not prepared for this for sure. 

"I think you don't love you friends? No Problem. I know you love Naina." Sameer had crease on his forehead hearing Naina's name like this. 

"I will marry her today! you just wait there, I'm coming" he threatened Sameer and cut the call. 

Sameer looked at Ruchika helplessly. He can't let his Naina to be in trouble at any cost. What has she done? Marrying him was such a big curse for her? 

"Calm down Sameer, listen to me" Ruchika consoled him and took a quick decision. 

"Naina's family is going to their village for a week and I am sure Vicky has no idea about this. You take her there. Now!" said Ruchika. 

Without thinking for a second, Sameer went to her and  asked her to come with him. Naina was not prepared for this and she refused while working in the kitchen. Sameer went close to her to untie her apron leaving her numb and held her hand to take her in his car. 

"Sameer? What are you doing" Naina continuously but never got a reply.

As she saw her home, she looked at Sameer with a puzzled face, same was the situation with chachaji and chachiji who were waiting for the cab. He stopped the car with a screech and said "You are going with them"

"NO I am not, I refused them because I need to take care of Nanu" Naina said content enough with her decision.  

"You are going Naina, right now" He stood out of the car waiting for Naina to come out but nothing happened. 

"Chachaji, You have 10 minutes? Naina is also coming" asked Sameer and got a 'yes ' in reply. 

He opened the car door took Naina out again holding her hand and shut the door with a thud. He took him inside her room and asked Preeti to give her a suitcase. Preeti followed his instructions and stood out of the room doing other preparations. On the other hand, Naina was hurt with his activities, she never thought that Sameer would make her do something forcefully. She thought that now Sameer doesn't even want her to live in his house. Tears from her eyes were unstoppable, she cried as she put her old clothes in her bag. 

"Naina! Don't cry please" Sameer was done controlling words in his mouth and his feelings. "Naina please" he held his hand this time softly. 

"Leave me!" Naina took back her hand with a jerk. "You are really bad Sameer, really a worst man" she broke down crying. "You always make me cry, I try to forgive you but you end up doing something worse." 

"Naina.."

"No shut up! I am a fool, I don't know when I will stop getting hurt by you?!" she cursed herself and sobbed. 

"Naina.." they heard Preeti coming inside the house to take her. Sameer quickly took her to the backyard.

"This girl, now I have to take her bag.. idiot!" Preeti took Naina's bag and started to lock the doors. 

"Again" Naina glared at him for again taking her forcefully. 

"Naina I am sorry! Please Naina, I beg you a week not more than that. No more tears will be there in your eyes, I swear. But for now please go with them Naina please and don't tell anyone where are you. Turn off your mobile location" Sameer urged her joining his hands in front of her.

Naina, being a soft-hearted and kind girl, understood him and wiped his tears. For the first time, she saw him crying this made her to just listen to him without any arguments. "But, Nanu?" asked Naina with concern. Sameer smiled to see her care and fell in love with her all over again This girl doesn't even know what would have been happened if she was there but still she is thinking of others. "Ramdhari will take care of him okay? He knows everything you do right?" He replied politely looking deep in her eyes. 

"I am sorry Naina, I misbehaved with you" his eyes again welled up with tears. Naina didn't had a reply but she knew something was really wrong and Sameer was tensed. "Sameer don't worry everything will be alright and if you need my help call me okay? and I heard it from mummyji that since you were a child you are a strong man, you can tackle any situation I know. Just keep calm on your anger okay?" she tried consoling him. 

Sameer was overwhelmed hearing those words from her. He looked at her with an astonishment that how he was so much fortunate to get a wife like this. He unknowingly hugged her tightly. "Thank You so much Naina for saying this" Sameer closed his eyes hugging her, while Naina was startled with his sudden action. She didn't do anything but felt his warmth and his heartbeat which was really fast. 

"Naina.. Jiju? If we have your permission shall we leave?" Preeti appeared out of nowhere and teased both of them. They broke the hug immediately and headed towards the main gate. 

Sameer bid a good bye to Naina with a smile on his face despite of having a huge tension waiting for him in his home. 

*******************************

Vicky dashed into the house throwing Munna and Pandit like non-living things on the floor. Ruchika sked him to calm down but he intern started yelling at her. 

"You are helping him? Ruchika... don't you love your husband?" shouted Vicky.

"Your life will end threatening others Vicky." a voice came from behind him. It was Sameer. 

"Oh really? Where is Naina? I'm here to marry her" said Vicky smiling evilly.

"She's not here and you cannot find her" Sameer said looking straight into his eyes. 

"Okay then let me take you, your lovely wife will come to me automatically, Isn't it a good idea Sameer?" As soon as he finished his bodyguards took him on a gunpoint in his car and no one was able to stop him. 

Swati came panting and apologizing for being extremely late as she was struck with an urgent office work. But after that she came to know the sequence of unfavorable incidents that took place in her absence. Four of them sat silently on the sofa with the fallen face. 

"By the way... Can I tell you the good news that I found? Please" Swati broke the ice with a soft voice. 

"Yes Swati, why not after that we'll think what to do next" replied Munna.

"Yeah right so listen" Swati said this with gleam in her eyes. 

"Mr. Chambers is coming to India!" Ruchika, along with Munna and Pandit looked at Swati with a surprised face and payed heed to what she was about to say next.

"I filtered all the news about him and his company from oldest to the latest, every news and then I found one of his recent interviews in which  a reporter asked him about Why is Vicky in India and if he knows about Vicky's past cases in India. He gave an answer by which no one was satisfied even Mr. Mark was seen to be confused as if he doesn't know anything about the case but he didn't choose to reveal that"

"I went to his LinkdIn handle and sent him some screenshots of past news from internet and asked him to contact me if he wanted to know more... and guess what!" Swati shouted in excitement. 

"He replied?" all three exclaimed.

"Yes! I told him almost everything without taking anyone's name and asked him to not tell this to Vicky or he'll kill us. So, he is now coming!! And he said that if these things are true, he'll destroy him as expected!"

They all had a grin on their faces while Pandit asked "So when is he coming?"

"Within 3-4 days!"

*****************************

Do vote and comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 2.4K 15
A night filled with booze and music. Naina spend a blissful night with a stranger, and then burried those memory deep inside her heart. That suppose...
791 68 10
The love story of Samaina 💗
2.4K 261 5
Naina was a broken soul, she had lost hope of happiness from her life. But someone came into her life who became the happiness of her life at an unex...
31.3K 8.8K 37
Ever imagined if Sameer was a Muslim and Naina, a Hindu? How would the Love Story be like? Based on the Strength and Struggles of True Love, here I p...