do you love me now? | B X B

By fijiskies

" saint laurent kisses, baby, and i hope you really miss me." More

๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐Ž๐–?
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ: ๐’๐„๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ: ๐Ž๐Š๐€๐˜.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’: ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐‡๐”๐‘๐“ ๐Œ๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“: ๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐Œ๐„๐‹๐“๐’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”: ๐–๐“๐‡
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ•: ๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐’ ๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐“๐Ž๐.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ–: ๐ƒ๐๐€
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ—: ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐€๐๐†๐‘๐˜ ๐€๐๐˜๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐๐‘๐€๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ ๐Œ๐„.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐“๐ˆ๐๐Š๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š ๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐‚๐‘๐„๐–.
SURPRISE NUMBER ONE!

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘: ๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐†๐Ž.

1K 61 27
By fijiskies

"𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐈𝐍'𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐍' 𝐏𝐎𝐏 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓."

𝙽𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝚂𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷 𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴, 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻.| 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙼𝙰𝙽 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴.
𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚗𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟾𝚝𝚑.
2:30PM

trez fixed the purple LA fitted on top his head as he waited for someone to come answer to his knock that he previously sent to the door. he pulled out his phone, sending renia text to assure her that he made it there safely.

the door swings open revealing riley. trez felt his breath hitched as he looked at the younger, his best friend, the person he taught the game to.

didn't look so young anymore, hm?

"damn nigga!" riley grins pulling the elder into a brotherly hug. "act like yo' ass seen a ghost! come in!" he exclaims pulling away to allow trez into the home.

trez smiles as he walks into the home. it didn't change not one bit and when the diffuser distributed the scent of cinnamon bark, a heavy sense of nostalgia weigh down on his chest.

riley walks into the kitchen, trez slowly trotting along causing the younger to look back at him, "nigga, you know yo ass basically lived here. stop actin like a bitch." he cackles as he opens the fridge.

trez gave him the middle finger before sitting at the island, "damn," running his hands along the marble top, "its been a min ain't it. what i missed?" looking up at the boy.

riley turns around two grape sodas in his hand, sliding one to the older who caught it before it went off the edge.

" a fucking lot."

so, riley caught him up on all his crazy adventures. how he went to see his grandad for a summer and almost died or how him and chi got chased out of multiple cornerstores along the south side.

"y'all niggas wanna t up soon as i get locked up," trez laughs before taking a swing of his soda. "what about aunt cookie and yo brother?"

riley burps as he finishes off his soda, throwing it in the trash. "auntie straight," walking back to the island. "huey,"

he shrugs, "that nigga got a nigga and i'll kill that nigga."

trez begans to laugh, hitting the countertop slightly, "bro what?! fuck is you talkin' about?"

"his boyfriend a fucking lame. you know i don't like huey," riley points at his chest. "but if he asked me to knock off dinero? i would literally do it in a heartbeat. i hate that nigga."

trez raised a brow, "damn he that bad? what he be doi-"

being cut off by the door slamming closed, seeing huey march into the home. riley rolls his eyes, "what happened now?" he mumbles.

trez looks up to see the younger with a look of distress on his face. huey huffs as he sits down on the couch, leg bouncing as his anger levels raised up.

"see what i told you," riley points. "it's that lame ass nigga." he nudges trez's arm.

"stop talking about him, riley." huey retorts. riley smacks his teeth, "fuck that nigga! he don't do shit but lie and cheat!"

"he hasn't cheated on me!" huey shouts back.

"tuh," the younger blows a raspberry. "not that you know of."

huey lets out a long irritated breath as he laid back on the couch. trez looked at the boy in amusement, he definitely had grown since the last time he was around him which wasn't for long.

"instead of being mad, you can atleast say hey to our guest." riley points at trez who waved at the younger.

huey who had his arms crossed against his chest looked the boy up and down. "trez," his eyes met the elders, "right?"

"yea." he gave a small smile. huey looks back at riley, "he not a guest, he been here before."

"you just one smartass nigga you know that?" riley huffs balling up his fist up. "you ain't gotta be rude ta' him!"

"i'm not being rude to him! i'm being rude to you!" huey shouts back rolling his eyes and looking back at trez.

"hi."

"wassup."

riley lets out a low insult before giving attention back to trez, "anyways, chi supposed to becoming over here in a few." throwing his empty soda can in the trash.

"huey," pointing at him. "keep yo sadness to yourself."

"go to hell, riley."

ʚ꒷꒦꒷ɞ︶︶ʚ꒷꒦꒷ɞ

"so reezy told you all our stories right?!" chi's pearly white smile burned into trez's eyes. as if it resembled a quick flash of light that triggered the photographic memory of the last time he saw her.

he blinked bringing himself back to reality, "yea. he did tell me," he smiles. "seems like y'all had the city terrorized."

"yea yea!" riley laughs. chi shakes her head, her long braids hitting against her cheeks, "hell yea! them niggas was scared of us."

"and big k let y'all go round terrorizing people?" he raises a brow.

"we ain't heard from big k since like last year." chi tells him. trez looked at her weirdly,

"he went a-wall?"

"hell if i know." she shrugs leaning back against the wall.

kacey or what his friends called big k. he used to basically had the three do plays for with him or for him. don't get it twisted, they weren't no runnermen, they wanted to do it.

it was fun.

well, until one of them got caught.

"plus, we stopped doing shit with him. his ass started moving like niggas was out to get him or something."

"or he started doing crack." chi says. riley and trez looked over at her.

"nigga shutup."

she gives him the elder a middle finger as she let out a laugh.

"so reezy, how's ya lil tattoo thing going?" the elder asks stuffing his hands in his hoodie pocket. remembering that all the younger wanted to do was apply his drawing skills to something other than lien.

"oh shit, lemme show you," riley grinned pulling his phone out going to a instagram app. he goes to his tattoo page and scrolls down to his post.

"here." passing the phone to the older.

tattedbyreezy
love scars 😈.
1hr set done on @itslayla_
come get inked✍🏽.

tattedbyreezy
2hrs set done on @lalawrld.
come get inked ✍🏽.

tattedbyreezy
one of none. ❤️‍🔥 @slayedbynae
first time working with red ink 😩.
come get tatted ✍🏽.

trez nods, "aye, yo ass cold as hell reezy!" he smiled. "when you tattin' me up?"

the younger smiled proud that the person he looked up to appreciated his work. "thanks and whenever yo ass tryna get tatted."

"shittt, chi you got tatted yet?" looking over at the stud. she nods, "reezy show em the picture. cause i'm cold as a bitch."

riley kissed his teeth scrolling down a little bit and showed the phone to him,

tattedbyreezy
palm angels. 🌴my yung nigga @chifromchitown let me get her right.

"her ass was bitching during shading," he chuckles taking back the phone and sitting it next to him.

she gives her a third middle finger for today as trez lets out a laugh.

"shit, i'm going back saturday." she says.

"well shit, reezy you tryna squeeze me in with chi?" he asks. riley nods clasping his hands together, "hell yea. ima getcha right."

"aight bet."

it felt nice being around the two people he was ever able to call his friends. happy to have that feeling of being 'home' once again. hopefully, this time this home was permanent.

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

hey hey! riley's a tattoo artist, eowww.
how we feelin' bout huey's lil...whatever that is?
anyways,
hope you enjoyed luvs! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 6.5K 40
Next volume, you know how it goes.
197K 6.5K 23
"You deserve better."
2.7K 62 17
"welcome to heaven, my love."
402K 22K 39
๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข...