The Gryffindor Princess. Rem...

Oleh Remus_Freakin_Lupin

Remus Lupin x OC "You can tell them to sod off because I'm set on making the "Gryffindor Princess" mine." Cha... Lebih Banyak

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six - Summer
Chapter Seven - Summer
Chapter Eight - Fourth Year
Chapter Nine - Fourth Year
Chapter Ten - Fourth Year
Chapter Eleven - Fourth Year
Chapter Twelve - Fourth Year
Chapter Thirteen - Fourth Year
Chapter Fourteen - Fourth Year
Chapter Fifteen - Summer
Chapter Sixteen - Summer
Chapter Seventeen - Summer
Chapter Eighteen - Summer
Chapter Nineteen - Fifth Year
Chapter Twenty - Fifth Year
Chapter Twenty-One - Fifth Year
Chapter Twenty-Two - Fifth Year
Chapter Twenty-Three - Fifth Year
Chapter Twenty-Four - Fifth Year
Chapter Twenty-Five - Fifth Year
Chapter Twenty-Six -Fifth Year.
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Fifth Year
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Christmas Break
Chapter Thirty -Fifth Year
Chapter Thirty-One - Summer
Chapter Thirty-Two - Summer
Chapter Thirty-Three - Summer
Chapter Thirty-Four - Summer
Chapter Thirty-Five - Sixth Year
Chapter Thirty-Six - Sixth Year
Chapter Thirty-Seven - Missing: Day 1
Chapter Thirty-Eight - Missing Day 2
Chapter Thirty-Nine Missing Day 3
Chapter Fourty - Safe
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Fourty-Eight
Chapter Fourty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Fifty Nine and 3/4
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty one
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Epilogue
Bonus!
Christmas Time: Bonus Chapter

Chapter Twenty-Nine - Christmas Break

575 14 29
Oleh Remus_Freakin_Lupin

It's been a few days since we have been home for Christmas break and today is the day I'm going to visit Remus. Matt left early this morning and right now it is almost 10:00.

I decide I need to start getting ready to I leave. I go to the bathroom first to do my makeup. I put on the usual makeup I wear then I go to my room to get dressed. I take off my pajama shorts and I put on dark blue jeans that flair some at the bottom. I take off my old t-shirt and I dig around in my drawer to find a bra. I pick out a light pink one and I put it on but then I take it off because it is way to small. I check the size of make sure it is the same as the rest but it is. I put it back on and I decide that I need to go shopping soon.

I put on a light gray sweater and I tuck it into my jeans. I put on a black belt so the shirt will stay tucked. I finish the outfit with some black fuzzy boots. I brush my hair and leave it how it is.

I head downstairs so I can floo to his house. I tell Euphemia I'm leaving then I floo over.

Remus POV
It is finally the day that Chase is coming over. I'm really nervous for her to meet my mum. She was supposed to meet dad too but he had work.

I have just finished cleaning my room so I rush downstairs to see if she is here.

"She isn't here yet." My mum tells me when I get to the bottom of the steps.

I groan loudly then walk into the kitchen to sit with her.

"Nervous?" She asks.

"No." I lie.

"Mhmm. Well tell me about her so I at least know a bit before I meet her."

"Alright well she is really kind. She is very protective of her friends. She uhhhh doesn't care about my condition and she does everything she can to try to make things better for me. Oh and she is James sister." I pause and look at her and she gestures for me to continue. "She is probably the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen."

I stop and look at her and quickly correct myself. "Other than you mum."

She roll her eyes at me. "Alright well I have a few questions. Like since when did James have a sister? And how does she know about your condition?"

I forgot I never told her that Chase knows.

"The Potters adopted her about two years ago. She figured it out for herself about my condition. I didn't tell her." I explain.

She nods.

"She also plays quittich. She is the best on the team in my opinion. She is really small so I think that makes it easier for her to fly. I love how little she is." I say thinking I aloud.

Suddenly there is a noise in the living room. I look up at mum before I walk in to greet Chase.

Chase POV
When I arrive I am in a decent sized living room with tan walls. I step out of the fire place into the warm room. There is a dark brown coffee table a few feet away from the fire place. Behind the table is a tan couch that has an end table on each side that match the table. There is a lamp on both end tables and some magazines on the coffee table.

The walls have various pictures on them and a few other decorations. The entire room smells like vanalla and cinnamon. The house has a homey feel to it and I feel relaxed. I start to look at the pictures on the wall but someone walks in the room.

"Hey, love." Remus says walking over and giving me a hug.

"Hi" I say hugging him back.

"My mum is in the kitchen and she is really excited to meet you." He tells me pulling away.

I nod. "I'm kinda nervous."

"Don't be she already loves you." He grabs my hand and pulls me into the kitchen.

The kitchen is connected to the dining room and it is a grayish color. It's not huge but it is still really nice. A lot nicer that the kitchen in the house I lived in with Mark.

In the middle of the kitchen standing at the stove is a thin woman with brown hair and chocolate brown eyes just like Remus. She isn't short but she isn't tall. She is really pretty.

"Mum this is Chase. My uhh girlfriend." Remus says awkwardly while gesturing to me.

His mom looks up finally noticing us and her eyes light up. She comes towards me to greet me. I assume she is going to shake my hand but she hugs me. At first it is awkward but then I reluctantly hug her back.

She pulls away then introduces herself. "I'm Hope. You can call Hope or mum or Mrs.Lupin. Whichever you are comfortable with."

I nod but I don't speak.

"Remus why don't you show her the rest of the house." She suggests.

Remus nods then leads me upstairs. He shows me where his bathroom is and then the guest room. The last room he shows me is his room.

His room has light brown walls with various shelves around the room. Most of the shelf's have books on them but some have little knick knacks or pictures on them. He has a desk against the left wall. He has a queen sized bed in the middle of his room. The comforter on the bed is a darker shade of brown. The pillows still look new because they are still puffy.

I ignore the rest of the stuff in his room and I run and flop onto his bed. I can tell he likes a really soft bed because I practically sink into the mattress when I lay down. I sigh loudly because I think this is probably the comfiest bed I have ever layed in. Remus comes and lays down beside me and wraps me up in his arms.

"I just made this bed and know it is gonna be all wrinkled." He says poking me.

"I don't care. It's so comfy." I say.

He shakes his head then kisses my hair. "Come on let's head back downstairs."

I groan as he pulls me off of the comfy bed. I help him straighten the comforter before walking out of the room.

"Rem you go ahead I'm gonna use the bathroom." I tell him.

He nods then walks downstairs. I don't go into the bathroom though. Instead I sneak back into his room. I grab the sweater off of the back of his desk chair. I take off my gray one and I fold it up and lay it on his bed. I put on his puffy brown one then I make my way downstairs.

As soon as I walk into the kitchen where Remus and Hope are Remus are. Remus walks over to me.

"Where'd you get this?" He asks while pinching the cloth of his sweater.

"It was on your desk chair." I say smacking his hand away.

"Well it's mine."

"Not anymore." I tell him rolling my eyes.

He gives up arguing with me and he pulls me over to the kitchen counter so we can talk with his mum.

"So Chase how do you do in school?" Mrs. Lupin asks me.

"I do pretty good. I study a lot so that's good." I say nonchalantly.

She nods and we all talk for a little bit longer before I notice something outside of the kitchen window. It's not hard to tell what it is because of how much there is. It is snowing and it is coming down thickly.

I smack Rems arm to get his attention. "It's snowing!"

"Yeah it has been for awhile, love." He reply's

My jaw drops and I give him a look of utter betrayal.

"You didn't tell me! I love snow." I scold him.

"Well do you want to go out in it?" He asks while smiling at me.

I nod and he looks at his mum for permission. She nods and he grabs my hand and we run upstairs.

Remus POV
I grab Chases hand and I pull her upstairs so we can put on warm clothes before we go out. I pull her into my room and I go over to my closet. I pull out a big thick sweater and I put it over her head. She puts it on over my other sweater. I have to dig all the way to my back of my closet to find a old pair of my sweatpants from like 2nd year that are small enough to somewhat fit her. I hand them to her and she puts them on over her jeans. Lastly I give her an extra pair of socks and I put my red Gryffindor beanie on her head and I pull it down so it covers her ears.

After I get her situated I put on a pair of sweats over my jeans and I put on a large coat and a beanie like hers. I put on some extra socks then I find some gloves to wear. I realize I didn't get her gloves so I hand her my smallest pair but they are still huge on her.

We are finally ready to go and Chase looks like she could explode from excitement. She is like three times her usual size since she is wearing so much of my big clothes. I look at her and she smiles up at me widely. I bend down and I kiss her on the nose before I grab her hand and pull her downstairs and outside.

Once we get outside she runs out into the snow and looks up sticking her tongue out. She spins around trying to catch snowflakes. She is literally the cutest human ever. I run out there with her and I push her down into the soft snow. She hits the ground and sinks into it. I laugh as I watch her struggle to dig her way out of it. I finally stop laughing and pull her out of it when she complains about it making her cold.

Once she is up out of the snow she takes off running away from me. She isn't going very fast at all because for one thing she has short legs and and she keeps sinking into the snow. Another reason is that the extra clothes are really weighing her down.

I start chasing after her but when I get to be a few feet away from her she turns and launches a snow ball at me. It hits me in the face and I have to stop because I can't see. Once I get the snow out of my eyes I can't find her. I turn in a circle looking around the yard but I don't see her. I'm still looking around when I hear the loud sound of snow crunching behind me. I don't even have time to turn around before she jumps onto my back.

She didn't jump high enough so she is holding onto my shoulders for dear life. I put my arms under her legs and I push her up onto my back so she doesn't fall.

"Hold on." I tell her.

She tightens her grip on my shoulders. I hold her legs tighter then I take off running. She buried he face into my shoulder as she giggles.

I eventually stop running and set her down. Her nose and cheeks are red from the cold but she doesn't seem to notice. She is absolutely beaming.

"I have an idea. Wait here." I tell her.

She does what I say and I go out to our shed. I have to kick snow out of the way to open the door but I finally get it. I go in the shed and I dig around and I finally find my old sled from when I was younger.

I carry it back out to where Chase is and I set it down I tell her to sit in it and she does. I grab the rope that is attached to the front and I drag it across the yard with her in it. When we get to the other side of the yard I let go of the sled. We are at the top of a small hill. It's not huge but it is still good for sledding and I used to sled on it all the time.

I sit on the sled behind Chase. I put my legs on the sled on each side of her. My legs hang over the edge at the end but it should be fine. I wrap one arm around her waist.

"Hold on tight, love."

I give her a second to get ready then I push off with my other hand and we go flying down the hill. She hold on tight to the sled handles and she ducks her head down. She giggles the entire way down the hill.

"Remus this is so fun!" She yells once we get to the bottom.

I laugh and kiss her on the cheek. "I know love."

I grab the sled and we both walk up the hill. It takes forever so we decide not to sled again.

I wasn't sure what else we could do but Chase comes up with the idea to build a snowman. I roll the big bottom piece and she rolls me middle and top piece. The bottom piece I rolled turned out to be huge so I had to help Chase get the middle piece big enough to look proportional. I put the middle piece on but she wanted to put on the top piece. I have to lift her up to reach it. We decorate the snow man and we call it good.

She looks so cute bundled up in my clothes and with the snow in her hair and her red cheeks and nose. I cup her face in my hands and I lean down and kiss her on the lips. She tastes like strawberries just like she always does. Her lips are cold but they warm up quickly from being connected to mine. I finally pull away and look at her. I can't believe such a perfect person is mine.

"Are you ready to go inside?" I ask her.

She nods and we walk to the house and go inside. When we get in I take off my coat, hat, sweats, and gloves.

Chase stands in the doorway covered in snow barely able to move. She is stiff from the cold and the extra clothes. I take off her hat and gloves for her. I pull the extra sweater up over her head and I let her take off the extra sweats.

Once we have the extra clothes off we head into the kitchen. Chase is shivering still and her face and hands are red from the cold.

"Let's go to the living room and get you wrapped in a blanket." I tell her.

"Yes, I'm freezing." She says in reply.

We walk into the living room and mum is in there already. She has a large blanket sitting on the couch and two hot chocolates on the coffee table.

"Thank you." Chase says to her as she sits down and takes one of the cups.

I thank her too and I sit down beside Chase. I take the blanket and I wrap it around us. I ignore the hot chocolate for now and I wrap my arms around Chase and lay my head on her shoulder.

She sits still letting me rest my my head on her. She only moves to take a sip of her hot chocolate every once in awhile.

Soon my mum walks in the room with a large stack of pictures. I sit up and she hands them to me.

"I used your fathers wizard camera that has the films that develop quickly. I figured you two could split them." She says before walking back to the kitchen.

Chase sets her drink down and we start looking through the pictures. They are all of us playing in the snow. My favorites are the ones of us sledding and building the snow man. The two I love the most though are of Chase and I kissing.

I am bent down some holding her little face in my big hands and she is standing on her toes just to reach my face. She is holding onto my arms to keep her balance. It is perfect. I give her one copy then I keep the other.

After we finish looking through them we go back to snuggling and drinking our hot chocolate. This has officially been the best day of my life.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

14K 227 42
A simple story of a boy and a girl who fall in love. Evelyn Walters transfers to Hogwarts during the start of her sixth year, hoping to breeze past t...
2.1K 292 21
𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥. 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞...
163K 6.7K 39
She can't stop thinking about the whirlwind romance she had this summer, but when she walks into Defense Against the Dark Arts on the first day of he...
19K 677 32
A young werewolf boy named Remus Lupin is gay and has a crush on a human boy named Sirius Black. Remus' parents don't care if Remus dates a boy or gi...