Pretty Cafe boy - Saimami/Ama...

By chabashoyo

Rantaro has just moved into a new town a week ago. It's a small, calm area that welcomes him in with open arm... More

Ok-
-1-
-2-
-3-
not an update
-4-
not a chapter
-5-
-6-

-7-

338 10 42
By chabashoyo

The phone laying on the bedside table buzzed over and over, the notification's pings sounding over one-another. Rantaro groaned as he grabbed his phone, half-looking at the screen. Still half asleep, he deciphered that Kaito was spamming him with messages on both Instagram and WhatsApp. How he did it on both at the same time was unknowable.

Rantaro swiped up on his phone, lifting his face from his covers to do the Face ID on his phone. They proceeded to WhatsApp, quickly messaging Kaito to shut the fuck up.

Rantaro: stfu

Kaito: OMG

GUESS WHAT

Rantaro: wtf

Kaito: yk my date with Kiibo????

Rantaro: mhm

Kaito: guess what they did

Rantaro: idk? died?

Kaito: no wtf

anyways

THEY........

Rantaro: ?? Go on

Kaito: kissed me😎

Rantaro: ON GHE FIRST DATE??!!

Kaito: YEAH!!!!

Rantaro: you've known them for less than ive known Shuichi wtf

Kaito: they r my lover now lol!! I win!!!

Rantaro: bitch it wasnt a race

Kaito: so? i won

Rantaro: guess I gotta step up my game before kokichi comes and nicks Shuichi

Kaito: yeah about that

I think he has a crush on shuichi

Rantaro: it's high key obvious

he kept staring at them

Kaito: but like he knows that you and shuichi r like dating????

Rantaro: trust kokichi to make things difficult

Kaito: ALSO guess what

Rantaro: what??

Kaito: maki and kaede are coming to town for a week!!!!

Rantaro: i was not prepared to hear that at 9 am

Kaito: lmao

Rantaro: anywayz im gonna message kaede

see ya

Kaito: bye bro!

Rantaro exited WhatsApp, making his way to instagram. It took him a while to find Kaede's messages as they didn't talk to often anymore, but they found it eventually.

Rantaro: Hey Kaede!! Kaito tells me you and Maki are coming to town for a week?

Kaede: correct! We're staying in a motel not too far from where you live I think

Rantaro: Cool!!

Kaede: Also, just one question

Rantaro: yeah?

Kaede: are you hooking up with my cousin🤨

Rantaro: pardon

Kaede: Shuichi Saihara, he's my mum's sister's kid

Rantaro: oh........ maybe............

Kaede: omg

he hasn't dated anyone since he left high school!!!!

Rantaro: really? I thought more people would ask him out

Kaede: oh they do

he just never accepts their confessions....

How did you get him!?!?

Rantaro: wrote my number on a napkin with a winky face lol🤩

but guess what

Kaede: what?

Rantaro: Kokichi has a crush on him too😐😟

Kaede: you've gotta be kidding omg

okay no I don't want to end up related to Kokichi

Rantaro: lmfao

it doesnt look like shuichis interested in him so

Kaede: You sure your not just wishfully thinking?

Rantaro: hush

Kaede: hehe

anyways

me and Maki will be down at around 5pm today, be prepared!! don't make us arrive at your house and see you unwashed and in your pajamas 😡

Rantaro: okay okay

see you later

Kaede: see you!!!

Rantaro switched off his phone, throwing it to his side as he unwillingly got out of bed. They knew that if he tried to fall asleep again he'd end up waking up at 4:59pm and Kaede would lecture him for the rest of the day so he made his way to their bathroom to shower.

He quickly showered only throwing a bit of shampoo in his hair and bodywash on his body, before getting out and drying himself. Butt-naked, he looked through his wardrobe contemplating on what to wear.
Rantaro ended up choosing a tight turtleneck and jeans and a loose zip up hoodie.

They walked downstairs and entered the kitchen, wondering what to have for brunch. Rantaro didn't have much in at the moment, he really had to go shopping.
Picking up a sandwich they had left in the fridge from god knows how long ago, Rantaro got ready to leave. Grabbing his wallet and a bag, he was ready to go.

He was thinking about random things, when he realised he was going past Shuichi's cafe. About to go in and say hi, Rantaro noticed a certain someone chatting to the cute waitress.

Kokichi?!?!

And at half nine in the bloody morning?!?!

Kokichi was obviously the main talker in the conversation, Shuichi looking like he didn't really know what to say.
"It's probably just a normal conversation..."
,Rantaro thought to himself.
Yeah.
Totally not Kokichi flirting with Shuichi.

Rantaro decided to suck it up and walk away, that didn't mean he wasn't thinking about it the whole time he was getting shopping.
And pouting the whole time as a little bonus.

Deciding not to walk on the same side of the road as the cafe, Rantaro tried his best not to look to see if Kokichi was still bothering Shuichi.
Succeeding in doing so, they walked home with a little pride that morning.

(...BE WHOOO YOU AREEEEEE)

Rantaro didn't have anything else to do until Kaede and Maki arrived, so he just unloaded the shopping into his cupboards and then moped around his house for a while.

After a long while, a 'ding!' sounded throughout Rantaro's whole house.
He was quite excited to see Kaede as they hadn't seen eachother since graduation.

Opening the door to the two expected girls and other man, they welcomed them all.
"Heyyy!!" Rantaro announced, well prepared for the hug Kaede gave him two seconds later.
"Ooooo I missed you!! It's been so long!!" Kaede squealed. Rantaro laughed, waving at Maki and Kaito who stood behind Kaede.

"Come in, come in. It isn't messy in here I swear." Rantaro chuckled as he let everyone in the house.
"By the way, I invited Shuichi over. He'll be round in about five minutes." Kaede nonchalantly mentioned.
"Oh, alrighty!" Rantaro responded.

They all sat down in the living room, the host excitedly waiting for his crush.

If I'm being totally honest I kinda forgot about this story........ BUT I UPDATED SOOOO
SUPER SORRY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
1.7M 56K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
274K 11.3K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။