after this night (camren)

By smithday14

their world was passion, pleasure and secrets. Lauren Jauregui cant get Camila Cabello out of her mind. She's... More

discussions
1. Lauren
2. Camila
3. Camila
4. Camila
5. Lauren
6. Lauren
7. Lauren
8. Camila
9. Camila
10. Camila
11. Camila
12. Lauren
13. Camila
14. Camila
15. Lauren
16. Lauren
17. Lauren
18. Camila
19. Camila
20. Lauren
21. Lauren
22. Camila
24. Lauren
25. Camila
26. Camila
27. Camila
28. Camila
29. Lauren
30. Lauren
31. Camila
32. Camila
33. Lauren
34. Lauren
35. Camila
36. Lauren
37. Camila
38. Camila
39. Camila
40. Lauren
Epilogue
sequel?

23. Lauren

2.9K 82 32
By smithday14

I didn't want the time with her to end. I didn't want anything with her to end.

As I stepped into the elevator after dinner at an Italian restaurant that evening, I was painfully aware of the ticking clock marching toward tomorrow's game, then Sunday morning when we'd meet Austin at eleven, then Sunday afternoon when I'd put her on a plane and let her crisscross the country. As we reached my floor, the thought of sending her home again was like a cut inside my mouth, an annoying reminder that couldn't be ignored. Because I wanted so much more with her. I wanted these moments to unfold every damn day.

But all I could do was make the most of this moment.

"I have a gift for you" I said when we were inside my home.

A smile teased at her gorgeous lips, "A gift? I love gifts. However did you know?" 

"Of course you love gifts" I said, with the confidence of knowing her.

"Why do you say of course?" She leaned against the doorframe in the kitchen, tilting her head to the side in curiosity.

"Because" I said, running my fingers across the top of her skirt, "you know how to enjoy things. Because you don't deny yourself. Because you let yourself feel pleasure and want. And that's the kind of person who likes gifts. The kind of person who knows how to enjoy life" I lowered my head to her neck, unable to resist brushing my lips against her soft skin. She shivered, and grabbed onto my shirt, tugging me close, "My point exactly" I added.

She broke the embrace and made grabby hands, "Gimme, gimme, gimme"

"Stretching my arm around her, I scooped up the pink box I'd left on the counter that morning. I handed her the gift and tried my best to record every frame of her reaction. The way her eyes lit up as she ran a palm across the box, then as she untied the satiny bow, letting it fall onto the counter. She lifted the top and peered inside.

"Ooh" she said appreciatively, then took the black thigh-high stockings from the box, and laid the box on the counter, "Your favourite thing"

I nodded.

"You want me to put these on now?"

"No. Save them. I need you to wear them tomorrow night"

She narrowed her eyes at me, "Why?"

"It's my poker handicap"

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I don't want to win tomorrow. If you're wearing those, I won't, because it's all I'll think about" I said, brushing my fingertips from her knees up her thighs.

"Her lips parted as I neared the apex of her legs, but she pressed a hand against my chest, holding me back, "I want to win fair and square. I told you that. You promised"

"I know you do. But you don't need to prove to me you can beat me, Camila. I'm on you team" I said, grabbing her hand and linking my fingers through hers, "And I need you to wear those tomorrow night for me. Say you will"

I watched her. Her shoulders rose and fell, and she didn't speak for a moment, as if she were considering it, "Why do you have to be so damn convincing?"

"It's my job to make a good argument"

"You're too good at what you do. But I'd wear them for you anyway. And since evidently Christmas is early at your house, I suppose it's as good a time as any to let you know I have something for you"

"I love Christmas" I said as she took my hand and guided me upstairs. When she reached her suitcase, she unzipped it and dipped a hand into the inside pocket.

"This is a surprise, so close your eyes"

I did as she said, "I love surprises too. Did you know that?"

"No. But it suits you as much as you said my loving gifts suits me"

"Why do you say that?"

"Because of the time you surprised me at my apartment. And then at Dinah's wedding" she said, as her heels clicked across the floor, and I felt her near.

"Hold out your hands" she told me, her sexy, sultry voice turning me on.

I opened my palms, "Put this on me" she said, and I felt soft fabric fall into my hands.

When I opened my eyes and looked down at my hands, my breath caught. A silk scarf was in my pals, and she was stripping off her clothes., "Blindfold me" she said.

I flashed back to our night in Miami last month. She'd told me it was the only thing she didn't want to do. "The thought of it makes me feel a bit too vulnerable, and for a woman with trust issues, well, I'm not sure it's the best kind of kink for me"

"But you said" I begun, but my words were swallowed dry as I watched her clothes fall in a heap on the floor, and she wore only her lace panties and heels.

"I know what I said" She ran her hand down my chest, her touch sending tremors through my body, "But things changed, and I want to do this for you. This isn't the same as you helping me out of my troubles, but even so, I want to give you what you want. Let me do this for you"

I shook my head, "Don't do this to say thank you"

"I'm not doing it to say thank you" she said firmly, "I'm doing it because I want to give you everything you want"

"You don't have to" I said, my voice hoarse, as I fought back the desire burning inside of me for this.

"I would never do something with you that I felt I had to. Everything I do with you I want to. I have so much want for you I don't know what to do with it all, but to give you more of it. So sit down" she said, and began to press her hand against me. She stopped, "Wait" Her lips curved into a wicket grin, "I don't think your fantasy is me telling you to sit down. You tell me what to do"

Oh, fuck. I was done for. My body was dangerously close to overheating, and she hadn't even touched herself. But this wasn't my fantasy for nothing. I knew how I wanted her - al fresco, "I want you on my balcony"

"As you wish" she said, her eyes catching mine, a spark in them as she glanced back and headed down the steps, giving me a perfect view of her gorgeous ass as she walked. My cock twitched hard against my jeans as I pictured all the things I wanted to do to her ass. When she reached the sliding glass door and tugged it open, she cast her gaze to the outdoors, then crooked a finger, beckoning.

"On the lounge chair" I told her, and she crawled across the cushions. I kept my eyes on her the entire time, savouring every move of her body as cars and cabs raced by five flights below. If I peered over the brick railing I could watch the Los Angeles night roll along, the people walking down the cobblestone street in the City. But I wasn't looking anywhere except at her. She shifted to her back, her brown hair fanning out over a pillow, her long, luxurious body stretched across the wooden lounge chair. A warm breeze floated through the dark night, blowing wisps of hair across her cheek.

I straddled her, running the end of the silk blindfold over her belly, her breasts, then her throat, so the fabric teased her skin. Gently, I pressed the material over her yes. She lifted her head so I could tie it behind her. As I tightened the knot, she wriggled her hips against my pelvis, and I felt the heat from her against the fabric of my jeans, "You want this" I rasped out, "I can feel it. I can feel how fucking hot you are"

"I do want this" she whispered.

I lowered my head to her neck, buzzing a trail up to her ear, "I know you can't see anything now, but you can feel everything. That's why I want this. I want to watch you feel every single thing" I said huskily, licking the shell of her ear.

She looped her hands around my neck, "It's very dark were I am, and I need to know you're here the whole time. You can't look away from me"

"I promise I will have my eyes on you the entire time" I said, as I inched down her body, "You'll feel me"

"How?"

"Trust me, Camila" I said, as I settled in at the end of the lounge chair, giving me the perfect view of her body, a straight shot of her long, luscious legs, "I'm going to sit and watch you, and I'll tell you when I'm ready, and until then keep your hands at your sides"

She nodded, and I drank in the sight of her, from her beautiful breasts, so round and gorgeous, to her rosy nipples, hard and practically demanding to be sucked on, to her soft, flat belly. Then the thong panties between her legs, beckoning to me. MY fingers ached to touch her there; my mouth craved her taste. She arched her hips ever so slightly as I stared at her legs, and it was as if she knew, without being able to see, that I was looking at her with such longing and heat.

"You can feel me looking at you, can't you?"

She pressed her teeth into her bottom lip, and murmured, "Yes. I can feel your eyes on me"

"God. Spread your legs" I said, and heat flared across my skin as she parted her legs, opening them wide.

I bit back a moan as I caught sight of the small scrap of fabric and the wetness on the cotton panel. This woman was so responsive, so aroused by me that it was almost a crime to to bury my face between her legs right now, send her hips shooting up into my mouth, and fuck her with my tongue.

"This is how you'll feel me" I said, circling her ankles with each hand, then gripping them, and holding them down, her feet bound.

"Oh" she said, arching her hips and rocking into the cushion before she'd even touched herself.

"Now tell me how much you want to be touching yourself right now"

"I'm so turned on" she said, and her voice was hot and whispery.

"Are you aching to me touched right now, Camila?"

"Yes" she moaned, her mouth falling open as she licked her lips, "Can I?"

"Do it" I said, "Leave you panties on and slide those fingers between your legs"

She dropped her hand into the waistband, then lower, then lower still, and she drew a sharp breath when she made contact. God, it was a beautiful sight, her lips falling open as her fingers reached her pussy. I wanted those fingers to be mine, I wanted my mouth on her, my cock inside her, but I wanted this torture more. I craved watching her, knowing how she looked when she was all alone. I wanted to witness how her body reacted to her own touch.

"Tell me how it feels" I said as I gripped her ankles, her legs unbearably sexy in those heels.

"So good" she moaned, "So wet. My fingers are sliding all over, and I'm imagining it's your tongue"

Sharp agony rang in my body, and every instinct told me to tear off her panties and fuck her hard. But that wasn't the point. I needed the torment of seeing her naked body writhing in pleasure. I was hungry for the waiting, for the tension that gripped me as I forced myself to hold out until she'd already come from her own hand.

"And how does my tongue feel right now, Camila?" I asked as I stared greedily at her hand, moving quickly beneath the lace, "How does my tongue feel on your sweet little clit as I suck it between my lips and make you writhe into my mouth?"

She arched her hips into her hand, and moaned loudly, digging her heels firmly into the cushion, "Your tongue is so fucking good good on me. I'm picturing riding your face right now" she said in a smoky voice that betrayed all her lust, all her want, and made me ache deep in my bones to touch her. 

"Take off your panties. I need to see all of your pussy if you're getting this worked up so quickly" I told her.

She grabbed at the waistband and pulled them down quickly to her knees. I tugged them off the rest of the way, taking them in one hand.

She spread her legs farther, so beautiful, so vulnerable, so open on the balcony. A black scrap of silk over her eyes, heels on her feet, and her body that I desired every single damn hour of the day, here for me. I could take her now; I could yank down my jeans and thrust inside of her, sliding into the warm, wet home of her pussy. But I wasn't going to. Not yet. 

"Are you touching yourself, Lauren?" she asked as her fingers flew across herself.

"Do you want me to be? You can't see me"

"I know. But I can picture it. I want to know that your cock is fucking your fist right now" she said as she rocked her hips into her hand.

"You're a dirty girl with a dirty mouth" I said, with utter appreciation for the way she talked.

"I am, and you love it" she said, and the moment shifted from her submissiveness to her taking over somehow. I hadn't expected this, but then, she had a way of surprising me, "You love every filthy word from my mouth. You love watching me fuck myself, don't you?"

"God, I fucking love it so much" I said, hitching in a breath, and pleasure ripped through my bloodstream at the sights and sounds, "I can't think of anything that can get me off more than the woman I want fucking herself in front of me" I said, as i unbuttoned my jeans, slid down the zipper and let them fall to the ground, "I've been dying to know what you look like when you're getting yourself off to me. Now I'm going to find out" I said, rubbing my cock through my boxers. I wanted to close my eyes and give in to the pleasure, but there was no way I was missing this moment as her fingers raced across her swollen lips, "Show me. Show me now" I said, as I pushed down my boxer briefs and took my cock into my hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~

welp- that was a long chapter, but its okay because i was late... enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 2.4K 34
Sometimes wrong is extra right. Lauren Jauregui is in charge. As the face of So Harmony, the advertising firm she owns with her three best friends, i...
57.5K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...
2.6M 75.2K 41
Lauren Jauregui has had a crush on her fellow band member, Camila Cabello for a while now. Still friends, they have gradually grown very distant. One...
5.6K 174 2
Lauren is feeling the pressures of fame and being engaged to someone she doesn't love anymore. After an impulsive trip to Havana, she meets Camila...