Our Secret

By Licutie269

Coralina Routledge, twin sister of John Booker Routledge, needs a distraction from the chaos of her life. He... More

Our secret November Part 1
Our Secret November Part 2
Our Secret December 3
Our Secret Christmas Part 4
New Years Eve Part 5
Our Secret January Part 6
Our Secret Valentine's Day Part 7
Our Secret February Part 8
Our Secret March Part 9
Our Secret April Part 10
Our Secret Sophomore Social Part 11
Our Secret Aftermath 1 Part 12
Our Secret Aftermath 2 Part 13
Our Secret May Part 14
Our Secret Memorial Day Part 15
Memorial Day 2 Part 16
June Part 17
June 2 Part 18
4th of July/July Part 19
Pilot 1 Our Secret Part 20
Pilot 2 Our Secret Part 21
Pilot 3 Our Secret Part 22
Pilot 4 Our Secret Part 23
Lucky Compass 1 Part 24
Lucky Compass 2 Part 25
The Forbidden Zone 1 part 26
The Forbidden Zone 2 Part 27
The Forbidden Zone 3 Part 28
Spy Games 1 Part 29
Spy Games 2 Part 30
Midsummers 1 Part 31
Midsummers 2 Part 32
Parcel 9 (1) Part 33
Parcel 9 (2) Part 34
Parcel 9 (3) Part 35
Parcel 9 (4) Part 36
Dead Calm 1 Part 37
Dead Calm 2 Part 38
The Runway 1 Part 39
The Runway 2 Part 40
Bell Tower 1 Part 41
The Phantom 1 Part 42
The Phantom 2 Part 43
Cleo Part 44
The Gold 1 Part 45
The Gold 2 Part 46
The Heist 1 Part 47
Prayers 1 Part 48
Homecoming 1 Part 49
Homecoming 3 Part 51
The Darkest Hour 1 Part 52
My Druthers 1 Part 53
My Druthers 2 Part 54
My Druthers 3 Part 55
Bonfire 1 Part 56
Bonfire 2 Part 57
The Cross 1 Part 58
The Cross 2 Part 59
Trapped 1 Part 60
Trapped 2 Part 61
Coastal Venture 1 Part 62
Coastal Venture 2 Part 63
Poguelandia 1 Part 64
Pouguelandia 2 Part 65
The Bells 1 Part 66
The Bells 2 Part 67
Fathers and Sons Part 68
The Diary Part 69
Heists 1 Part 70
Heists 2 Part 71
The Dark Forest 1 Part 72
Dark Forest 2 Part 73
Happy Anniversary Part 74
Happy Anniversary 2 Part 75
Tapping the Rudder Part 76
Tapping the Rudder 2 Part 77
Welcome to Kitty Hawk Part 78
Welcome to Kitty Hawk 2 Part 79
Secret of the Gnomon part 80
Secret of the Gnomon Part 81

Homecoming 2 Part 50

2.2K 35 1
By Licutie269

"I'm freaking starving," Kie complained the next morning as they continued their way back home, "Maybe we could stop at one of these docks and see if there's like fruit trees or something?" she questioned hopefully.

"Worth a shot," John B decided steering the boat towards the closest dock.  

"We'll go see what we can find," Coral told the boys as she and Kie climbed out of the boat and jumped to the dock once JJ had tied them off.  "I'll help," Sarah said as she too climbed out.

"You don't want us to help?"

"Nah, if we find someone three innocent girls may have better luck scoring some food then you boys," Coral replied.  "Yeah, well the innocent girls is what bothers me," JJ responded.

"I know how to take care of myself.  You taught me how," she reminded him, blowing him a kiss, "Someone should probably wake Pope up before he burns in the sun," she called over her shoulder as the three girls walked off.

"So what are we looking for?" Sarah questioned.

"Anything!" Kie and Coral exclaimed at the same time, "It just has to be edible," Coral added as they made their way through the tall grass.

"So, I heard you and JJ whispering to each other last night," Kie commented as they walked, "Heard something along the lines of Coralina Maybank."

Smiling Coralina nodded, "We'll make it official the day he turns eighteen, but yeah to us we're married.  I think as soon as he gave me this," she said holding up her hand flashing her ring, "Just like John B giving Sarah a piece of our dad's bandana.  It's the symbolism."

"Wait, what?" Kie questioned, looking at Sarah.  Fingering the bandana around her neck Sarah smiled, "It's my wedding band," she confirmed.

"Guys, there looks like there's a garden or something over there," Coral said hurrying towards an area fenced off.  

Climbing over the fence Coral and Kie began gathering cherry tomatoes, popping them in their mouth as they plucked them, "Oh, my God they're so good," Coral moaned dumping a handful into Sarah's hand.

"Oh, jackpot!" Kie exclaimed bending over and lifting a watermelon into the air.

"Shit!  Break that bitch open!"

"Holy shit," Sarah mumbled as she stuffed her face with watermelon.  Sitting on the ground outside of the garden the girls were scooping watermelon out with their fingers.

"So you guys got married too?" Kie questioned around a mouthful of watermelon.

"Well it's not exactly legal either, but yeah," Sarah replied with a smile.

"How do you know?  That you're gonna be together forever," Kie clarified.

Glancing at Sarah Coral shrugged, "You just do."

"When you were gone JJ was bad," Kie said, looking at Coral, "Like I've seen him go off the rails before, but this was different.  It was like a part of him died with you."

Blinking back tears Coral sighed, "I hate that I did that to him."

"You didn't do anything to him," Sarah said, "Ward caused all of this."

Nodding Coral looked over at Kie, "So, is it me or am I picking up a vibe between you and Pope?"

"Nice subject change," Kie responded, sarcastically, "But, yeah, maybe," she answered with a shrug.

"That's not a no," Coral laughed as all three girls broke out in giggles.

Once they finished their own watermelon Coral and Kie carried a watermelon each back to the boat where the boys were waiting, "We got your breakfast," Kie declared handing over her watermelon to Pope.

While the boys ate Coral manuevered the boat back out to the water and continued their journey home.  

Catching sight of the familiar coastline Coral sniffled as she wiped tears from her cheeks, "There it is," she whispered, catching her brother's attention.  "We made it home," he said, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and giving her a squeeze.

"Welcome home, guys."

Pulling away from her brother Coral hugged JJ as John B pulled the boat up to the dock and Pope jumped out to tie them off, "I can't believe we made it," she said stepping back and staring up at The Chataeu.

Making their way out of the boat and up the dock Kie sighed, "You know I'm not exactly looking forward to a check-in at home," she said, leaning against the dock railing, "My parents have probably already arranged my funeral."

"I also predict unpleasantries at the Heyward household after leaving the truck in Charleston," Pope added.

"Well, you know, no one knows we're here," JJ reminded them, "And you two aren't gonna get into any more trouble for showing up twelve hours later.  Am I right?"

"You're not wrong," Pope admitted.

"So that means we have twelve hours to do whatever we want.  A little Pogue fellowship.  How does that sound?

"Let the shit hit the fan tomorrow," Coral agreed with a nod.

"The cops could be looking for us.  It could be really stupid," Sarah spoke up, frowning.  

"Sarah Cameron, you've heard of my philosophy right?" JJ questioned, slinging his arm around Coral, "Stupid things have good outcomes all the time," he and Coral said together, "So who's with me?  Let's get some beer!" he called over his shoulder as he and Coral headed up to the house.

"Before we do anything.  I need a shower," Coral declared.  "Me too," Sarah spoke up.  "Me three," John B chimed in.

"So what I'm hearing is we need to conserve water?  Got it," JJ laughed scooping Coral up in his arms and running into the house.

"I swear to God!" John B yelled, "Other people have to use that shower!" rolling his eyes when all he heard was his sister's laughter.

"As much as I've missed you.  I need to get clean first," Coral told JJ as he set her down in the bathroom, "I haven't had a proper shower in almost two weeks.  In fact I'm gonna burn these clothes," she decided looking down at her dirty blood stained clothes.

"I know.  We have all night for that," JJ replied as he started the shower, "I'm just gonna shower real quick and then let you to it.  I'll take these clothes out to the fire pit," he told her as he slowly pulled her shirt over her head.

Stepping out of the shower, Coral sighed as she wrapped a towel around herself.  It felt good to be clean again.  Opening the door she yelled out for Sarah and John B that the shower was free before walking down the hall to her bedroom.

Smiling at the boy lounging on her bed she closed and locked her bedroom door before dropping her towel.  Raising his eyebrow he smirked as she walked over to the bed and climbed on top of him straddling him, "I'm all clean," she told him.

Running a hand up her smooth thigh he grabbed her around the waist before flipping her to her back.  Squealing Coral laughed as he attacked her neck, "God, I missed you," he whispered against her ear.

"You know I feel like you're very overdressed for the welcome home party I had in mind," Coral told him as she grabbed at his t-shirt.  Scrambling up he threw his t-shirt to one side before dropping his shorts, "Better?" he questioned.

"Getting there, but I think I'd feel the best if you were over here licking certain thing if you know what I mean," she replied, laughing as he immediately jumped on the bed with her.

"Geez, you should think I'm dead more often," Coral muttered as she clung to JJ after her third orgasm.  Pulling back to look down at her he shook his head, "Don't say that.  You have no idea what that was like," he told her pushing her sweaty hair off her face.

"Kie said it was bad for you."

Moving slowly off of her he shifted to her side wrapping her in his arms, "When Shoupe told us they'd lost you I flipped out and tried to hit him.  I was so angry.  It was like a part of me was ripped away and I didn't know what to do.  Anytime I thought about you and John B it was like I couldn't breath."

Stroking his face she leaned up and kissed him, "You can breath now, Baby.  I'm not going anywhere."

"Yo! If you're done being gross with my sister we voted on a surf trip to start off our day of debauchery!" John B yelled through the door as he banged on it.

"Our day of debauchery has already started!" Coral yelled back.  "That's disgusting!" her brother yelled back, "We leave in ten!"

Rolling out of bed Coral grabbed a bikini and shorts and dressed while JJ yanked his shorts on and picked up his shirt.  Once they were ready she opened her door stopping short at Sarah on the other side getting ready to knock, "Well hello," she greeted.

"Hi, uh, John B told me to ask you if you had like a bathing suit I could borrow."

"Oh, sure.  Here, take your pick," she told Sarah pointing to her basket of bathing suits, "We'll meet you outside," she said as she and JJ continued back outside.

Grabbing their boards Coral, JJ, Pope, and Kie headed off down to the beach while John B stayed back and waited for Sarah, "Does anyone know where the Twinkie is?" Coral asked as they walked.

"Pretty sure it's under police protection," Pope responded.

"We need to find a way to get it back because walking sucks."

Getting to the beach they dropped their towels and stripped down to just their bathing suits before taking off into the water with their boards.  Straddling their boards the four sat waiting for John B and Sarah.

"You guys should've seen the rollers down in the Bahamas," Coral told them, "I'd love to go back under different circumstances of course."

"Pogue style family vacation," Kie laughed.  

"Yes!  I'm telling you the culture down there was everything.  The street stands alone I could spend days exploring."

"We can go there on our honeymoon."

"I'd be down for that," Coral told JJ smiling.

"Yo, what are you doing just sitting there?" John B yelled from the shore as he and Sarah ran into the ocean.

After spending the day out on the water surfing the group walked back to The Chateau. 

Dropping their boards off they took the HMS Pogue down into town to one of the island stores that looked the other way to underage drinking.

Pulling up to the dock JJ helped Coral out of the boat before they headed into Geechie's, "What should we get?" she questioned stopping to look at the cases of beer.

"Cheapest shit we can," he replied pointing to a case of Natural Light.

Grabbing two cases they took it up to pay, "Coral?  Holy shit, we thought you were dead."

Smiling at Peeler behind the counter Coral put her finger to her lips, "Shhh, it's a secret.  Don't tell anyone you saw me."  

Handing JJ his change Peeler nodded, "Of course.  Pogues don't rat other Pogues out," she responded with a wink.  Laughing Coral waved over her shoulder, "Thanks Peeler," she called as they left the store.  

"Probably not a good idea to be out in public," Coral said as they walked back down to the HMS where the others were waiting.  "To late now," JJ remarked before throwing his case of beer to John B.

Handing her case to Pope she jumped in while JJ untied them from the dock so they could head back to The Chateau.  Turning the outside lantern lights on Kie cranked her bluetooth as JJ got the hot tub going.

Digging through JJ's bag, Coral pulled out his supply of weed and rolling papers, "You got that Baby Girl?" he questioned walking over with a beer.  

"You taught me how," she responded licking it shut before putting it in her mouth and lighting it with his lighter.  Inhaling she held the smoke in as she stood up and exhaled into his mouth.

Wrapping his arm around her waist he tugged her closer and kissed her, "You ready for round two of our welcome home celebration?" he muttered against her lips.

"Fuck yeah.  Kie!  Take this!" Coral yelled holding out the joint.  Taking it from Coral Kie looked at her confused, "You don't want it?" she asked.  

Squealing when JJ picked her up throwing her over his shoulder Coral laughed, "Nah, I want something else right now," she called as JJ headed towards the house.

"Oh hell!" Kie groaned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 2 26
John B is gone and Savannah must do her best to face the world without her twin brother. Lucky she has her boyfriend and two best friends by her side.
268 4 9
Charlotte Routledge, John B's half sister, is a pogue. John B is her older brother. Charlotte was born just a year after him when her and John B's mo...
459 14 13
This is the story of Elizabeth Routledge a loyal friend, sister, and daughter. But of course no matter how bright it shines even the sun has to set.
23.4K 292 16
a series rewrite in which JJ Maybank falls in love with his best friend's sister and chaos ensues. - aka an outer banks s2-3 rewrite feat. routledge...