Frozen pages (Chongqiu/Xingyu...

By DoryKrysz

This is my 2nd story & I'll just go with the flow. !SLOW UPDATES! Starts with genshin au then turns into Mod... More

Chapter 1: Just the "usual"
Chapter 2: Hanging out
Chapter 3: Why does it hurt?.
Chapter 4: What's wrong with you?
Chapter 5: "What did I do?"
Chapter 6: I finally have you
Chapter 7: Wait.. what!?..
Chapter 8: Back to school we go!
The Schedules!
Chapter 9: Back to School 2
Chapter 10: Lunch break
Chapter 11: Staying over
Author's note
Chapter 12: Business
Chapter 13: Meet the heirs.
Chapter 14: PE course needs caution
Chapter 15: Locked up.
Chapter 16: Seriously Her!?.
Chapter 17: Not so cruel Saturday
Chapter 19: Rumours
Chapter 20: Qiu, what is Tevyat?
Important, please read
Chapter 21: Exams and losses pt1
Chapter 22: Exams and losses pt2
Chapter 23: Exams and losses pt3
Chapter 24: Out of the Cage
A/N: Why I don't post.
Chapter 25: The moon and the stars
Chapter 26: Friends, or more?
Chapter 27: The fight no one heard.
Chapter 28: Memories
Chapter 29: I'm not ready to get older.
Chapter 30: Questions and Lies

Chapter 18: Geez fine! Dare-

1.2K 55 76
By DoryKrysz

I'm back ya'all thank you for the 5K you guys are amazing!!❤️

Xingqiu's pov (they're back babyyyy):
Things have been unusually calm lately. According to Chongyun Pallad barely talks to anyone anymore except his small group and he always hurriedly gets as far away from Scaramouche as possible. Well makes sense, the dude probably can't handle the aura he gives off. But not bothering or talking to anyone besides Donna and Albert is pretty odd, Scaramouche definietly scared him a lot if he's like this. But that would mean Scaramouche helped the students which is unlikely. Well, miracles can happen I guess.
Also he got a lot closer to Ayaka lately, they seem rather good friends now. I guess the put their differences aside for some reason. Maybe she was the one he has to marry?
I checked the time on my phone.
10th of May Wendesday, man the year goes by fast. And just as I saw the time the bell rung. It was our last class, PE but Mr. Tartaglia had been called away to the principal along with many other teachers for some meeting, so we had nothing to do.
I went out of the gym building to find Chongyun leaning to the wall using his phone. Why does he have to look so good damn it, and I'm supposed to pretend I don't like him till I see any signs of him liking me?? I'm in for an impossible mission.
Anyways, I called out to him and as he looked up we went away to the library.

"Huh? Albedo should be here by now. Geez today we were supposed to do the cover plan! ughh"

"What are you doing exactly?"

"That's a secret~"

"This is unfair I'm leaving-"

"Nope sir," I said grabbing his arm and pulling him back as we was about to leave me here all alone

"This is kidnapping let me goo!"

"Shhh! They're gonna hear you yelling from miles away Yun!" I said whisper-shouting at him

"Whateverr"

I let go of him and we just aimlessly wandered around the library, I was searching trough the books while chatting with him.
I was about to put a book back in place when-

"Xingqiu watch out!" Chongyun said quickly coming over, catching a pretty heavy looking book.

"Who the hell puts a book back in a way that it can fall off any moment" He said as his eyebrows furrowed slightly

"Y-yun-" I called out, I could feel my face burning, as he catched the book he pretty much pinned me on the bookshelf and he was very any I mean VERY close..-

"What is i- O-oh! I'm so sorry!"
He said and backed away a few steps, then he put the book back on the shelf it belonged to, his pale cheeks getting red by the second.
I smiled akwardly, truth be told I did not want him to back away but still.

Soon enough Albedo showed up and we went on with our project, Chongyun doing his homework in the meantime.

After that I walked Chongyun home and as usual I stayed over, but today we decided that I'll also stay for the night, it's been a while since we had a sleepover.
We also went in video call with Hu Tao and Xiangling, we did ask them to come over too but they wanted to have a girls sleep over so they didn't come.

"Okay bookworm truth or dare!" Xiangling asked

"Uhh- tru-"

"Coward!!" Hu Tao yelled in

"Geez fine! Dare- now shut the fuck up"

"Hmm~ dare huh" Xiangling said with a smirk and I was saying my last prayers in my mind

"Kiss Chongyun! And for 10 seconds!"

"What the fuck!?" We yelled in union, our faces bright red.

"Do it, do it, do it, do it!" The girlfriends said together continuously waiting for us.

I looked at Chongyun with an apologetic look and leaned in for a kiss. I could hear the girls screaming in the call, his lips were smooth and soft, I wish this wasn't just a dare.

"5.. 4.. 3.. 2..-"

Suddenly Chongyun grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, I gasped and he forced his tongue in my mouth.
The girls screamed once again and I could hear them jumping around in their room as the microphone took in the thud sounds their foot made on the floor.
Chongyun finally pulled away and I was panting

"W-what was that!?" I asked covering my mouth and looking at him.

"Damn Chongyun-" Hu Tao said with an amused grin while Xiangling was trying to calm down.

"I- I'm sorry I just-" He stuttered, his face was just as red as mine.

"No no it's fine just- I didn't expect that-"

"Sooo-- lovebirds are you official now??" Xiangling questioned her grin now even bigger than her girlfriend's.

"If he wants to be-" Chongyun replied. I couldn't believe that this is really happening- but I also feel kind of unfair, he didn't like me back then, it's like I'm cheating his feelings this way.

"S-sure but we need to keep it a secret. Between the 4 of us. My father would kick me out if word got around the media or even just within the school."
I said. Hu Tao nodded in agreement and Xiangling let out a disappointed sigh.

"Fine by me" Chongyun said with a small smile

"Alright but now! Hu Tao truth or dare!" I said glaring at the two trough the screen, I need a revenge.

"I- truth? Since I did dares 5 times in a row-"

"Have you ever thought of 'doing it' with Xiangling?"

Both their faces turned red and Xiangling was about to throw a tantrum but Hu Tao pulled her back on the chair.

"Soo?~"

"Yeah I have! And we're not getting back to this subject again understood!?" She said clearly embarassed and crossing her arms. Xiangling's eyes widened and her blush became even more permanent.

"WAIT WHAT!?-"

"I CAN'T HELP IT YOU'RE GORGEOUS, THESE THOUGHTS COME NATURALLY AFTER A WHILE!" The funeral girl said, covering her face.

Chongyun and I were just laughing uncontrollably

"Okay yeah, nice call lovebirds now bye bye!" Xiangling said, annoyed at our laughter and hung up.

"They deserved that" I said proudly

"When do they not deserve it-"

"Truee" I leaned on him with a smile

"So this was the 'important' thing you never wanted to tell me again?" He questioned, playing with a few strands of my hair.

I just nodded in response and leaned into his touch. He really caught me off guard but I admit, this was certainly a way to make his "confession" easier.

"Well, it was important for the both of us then."

I thought for a moment. He was right, altough I wasn't the best at hiding my feelings for him, I was like this before, and he didn't notice untill I confessed.

"So you remembered?"

"Yeah, I did, we were hanging out at some kind of park back then."

"Yeah, we can go there again later if you wanna"

"That would be nice"

For the rest of the evening we watched Demon Slayer while cuddling on the bed. We agreed that Chongyun will tell his parents so at least there we can be free with our relationship.

"Xingqiuu stop with the random kisses! It's so out of nowheree"

"But that's the pointt you don't expect it, besides your reaction is fu- Mph!-"

His lips crashed onto mine and he pinned me on the bed, he pulled away and I tried to make him let go

"W-what are you doing??"

"You're the one craving for kisses so shut up" He leaned in again connecting our lips, I slowly wrapped my arm around his neck. Well he was right I did want him to kiss me, but I wasn't expecting this,
After a few minutes he got tired of attacking me with kisses so we just laid on the bed cuddling.
My heart is still pounding like it wants to jump out of my chest. Everything happened so fast I could barely comprehend all of it.

"Earth to Qiu, are you hungry?"

"Oh- sorry about that, and not really"

"Okay I change my mind this was just an attention grabbing question. We're going to eat dinner now, get up."

"Nooo- I don't want too"

"You have 3 seconds before I carry you into the kitchen"

"You wouldn't-

"Oh really?"
He picked me up and walked over to the kitchen leaving me as a flustered mess, then he forced me to eat saying if I don't I'm sleeping on the floor.

Then we were once again, laying on the bed, trapped in each other's arms as we let ourselves drift into the land of dreams, hopefully together.

And there you have it guys! It has happenedd~ I did this as a 5K special gift for you all, thank you so much for all the support and attention you have given this book and I hope I can keep entertaining you with more content within the future! See you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 474 18
Xingqiu is having issues with his father and beginning to question who he really is while Chongyun is beginning to feel like he hasn't been doing eno...
2K 99 48
Xiao had never known freedom. He has always had someone behind him, controlling his every move. Even when under contract from Morax, he was not free...
9.3K 206 26
New dorms, new ships, new Genshin au. Major focusing on XiaoLumi and Xingyun Ships include; Xiao x Lumine Gorou x Thoma Xingqiu x Chongyun IMPORT...
15.4K 315 14
This is just a story about our main character going on a mission to another world called teyvat.Genshin Impact does not belong to me nor the characte...