AWAITED

By mean_KA26

EDITED..!! "Why baby... I don't want to live but I live because of you.. you died for me.. why... I want you... More

CHAP- 1
CHAP-2
chap-3
chap-4
Chap-5
Chap-6
chap-7
chap-8
chap-9
chap- 10
chap-11
chap-12
chap-13
chap-14
chap-16
chap- 17
chap-18
chap-19
chap-20

chap-15

717 55 4
By mean_KA26

If they're going to be any readers please share your views...
........................................

After their morning make-out session both didn't talk much, Just stealing glances at each other but still, Ruthvik manages to have small talks with Nayan. Ruthvik internally smiles at his husband's cuteness whenever he blushes if accidentally they get touched in any way.

The most satisfying moment for Ruthvik was waiting for him. Both husbands return from Zanskar valley to spend their beautiful time. Both are so hungry so after getting fresh they directly left for having Lunch in the hotel food court.

Nayan and Ruthvik sat at the table waiting for the food they ordered. But Nayan's eyes caught something again and he frowned looking at the same woman from tomorrow who is walking towards them.

" Hey... " She greeted them mostly you can say only Ruthvik...  Staring at him.

Nayan didn't reply but Ruthvik replied "Hello.."

"I saw you yesterday at the dinner time.. " she directedly said to Ruthvik, her face is alluring with confidence " I am Ruchita Rai.. can I have your contact no. "

Ruthvik smiled as he was going to say something but Nayan interrupted saying " why. ??"

She gave a not interesting look. He continued " why do you want his contact no.??"

"Is none of your business little boy.. " she smirked and then looked at Ruthvik who is already looking at his husband with amused looks, he can read the jealousy written over his face. " Hey... Mr.. "

" Ruthvik Rathod.. my name," he said giving her a short smile. Nayan glared at his husband but Ruthvik ignored it to annoy his husband a little.

" Mr. Rathod... it's just you are too handsome and I just want to be in touch with you. you know what I mean.. " she said with a soft chuckle, Ruthvik passed her a smile, and that's it for Nayan.

" Look Miss whatever you are. " Nayan blurted out " he is not giving his number.... To you.."

" Why...?" She frowned " I am asking him.. not you.  Little boy" she's said pointing his index finger. Ruthvik internally smirked waiting for his husband's reply. He loved looking at his husband, what is gonna be his next words.

" Cause I don't give him permission to share his contact.. " he spat " second this little boy is his husband ok so back off lady," he said and glared at his husband who is looking back at him with a mischievous smile. Calm down.. she's a lady.. you can't badmouth her in front of your husband.

She looked shocked at them.. like her eyes going to pop out. She took a glance at Ruthvik then she left from there without exchanging any words, maybe surprised to see the gay couple.

But what now...!

" Why didn't you deny her..?" Nayan gave him stern look.

" I... Didn't.. kn.." before he could reply  Nayan interrupted " ohh you don't know.. Mr. Ruthvik Rathod you are married man.. and you were talking to her.. didn't you know she was flirting with you.. " he purred

But in between the waiter came with the food they ordered set on the table.. he left.

" Baby are you jealous.. ??" Ruthvik asked with a playful grin

" No. " Nayan replied, "now eat I am hungry ok ." He ordered Ruthvik

Ruthvik chuckled, he enjoyed seeing his little husband in jealousy.. looking cute goofing with food in his mouth.  Pouty lips.. inviting for a kiss. His heart warmed up..  trying to read Nayan's eyes he got to answer innocence love filled with jealousy.. craving for food to calm down his anger.

Next day
3 day

Both were sleeping but Nayan woke up first and started to look at his phone continuously like waiting for somebody to call him. He waited for more than 30 mins it was 6 am now. He pouted then looked at his husband.
Does he know or not aahh. He is so bad.

He pouted more..  then he left to the washroom. Ruthvik also woke up just when Nayan got in the washroom. He chuckled at him.

After having their breakfast, Ruthvik packed a short bag.

"Let's go.." Ruthvik yelled at his husband who is sulking for some reason but still getting ready.

" Woohh.." Ruthvik looked at his husband " beautiful.." he complimented him.. the beauty standing in front of him.. taking his breath away.. for a second his breath stopped.

Nayan waved his hand on his face with red cheeks because of the compliment pressing his lips together preventing them not forming a big smile.

Ruthvik came into his senses and shook his head.

" Why do you get ready so much.. is it something special today, " Ruthvik asked squinting his brows. Nayan pouted and Ruthvik is whipped now

" You know you took so much time and today where we are going it's far from here," he exclaimed but Nayan just nodded still once again he checked his phone but nothing no message no calls he sighed.

Arrived at destination
Surprise

When the cab stopped, Ruthvik looked at his husband who is lost in his thoughts looking a little out of the zone.

" Baby..." Ruthvik softly said, Nayan got out of his world of thoughts. When his eyes catch the view.. you can say beautiful scenic view.. his eyes widen at the sight, evening time. Greenery all around with beautiful flowers blooming and the lights that are glowing giving the most breathtaking beauty of nature.. in the middle of the camp...

Ruthvik has planned this private camping to surprise his little husband. Nayan's mouth opened in OOO then he looked at his husband. Ruthvik chuckled at the shocked cute face of his partner. "Let's go.." he happily chirped. Both step out of the cab as the cold wind touched them.. "wooohhhh... It's so amazingly beautiful.." Ruthvik nodded stepping close to his husband. He held his hands as they walked inside the camp.

Nayan was going to compliment them again but Ruthvik pushed him. Nayan forgot about that he was a little upset.

Ruthvik back hugged him, Nayan's body froze at the touch of his husband, the closeness was suffocating but it was peaceful. That they are longing for it. Nayan was over the cloud, he never expected his husband who talks less but after the incident, he was hospitalized, and they started talking like normal friends. And every time at some moment they got so close.. their heart beats like crazy but now is beyond the imagination.

Ruthvik lips touched Nayan's ears his heart is beating fast and loud.. and the silence around them makes it possible to be able to hear it that's what Nayan was afraid of.

Is he going to give this relationship a chance...? " Easy .. relax baby.." Ruthvik soothing him

" Baby.. happy birthday... " He whispered in his ears.. his eyes sparkle in joy.. that his old charming man wished him.

Ruthvik moved from there.. leaving the little boy whining about the absence of the warmness. He opened the laptop and start the video call just in one ring the receiver picked up. Both the family members and his friends. They shouted in excitement " happy birthday Bittu..."

The birthday boy smiled, he is surprised. " Thank you... So much... " His eyes got teary " you all are..."

He got interrupted by his sister " it's not our fault.. ok it's your husband's planning.. " she said with a smirk on her face.

He looked at his husband.. who is just standing staring with a little mischievous smile. After a little bit of talk with they cut the call.

Now Ruthvik was lying on the grass looking at the beautiful sky which is twinkling with stars. Nayan sat beside him " it's beautiful n.. you know I always wanted to go on a camp and star gazing.. thank you so much. " Nayan smiled catching the Beauty of the nature in his eyes which is going to become a beautiful memory for them.

" I know...  you are just like him... " Is the only reply he got from his husband, and it pained him thinking about the past. Before coming to Ladhak Nayan was so troubling cause of his dreams and sometimes the blurry and also clear visions. He alone got to his psychiatrist and told him all the things the dreams that never left him from childhood.

And his psychiatrist suggested him past life regression session, and he did and what he saw broke his heart not because he was Nikhil in the past he loved that. He thanked God that he got another chance to be with his love but it pained him so much what if he never got born or even if he does but didn't remember anything would he be here with his only love. If not then what.. does Ruthvik never move on with someone else like his time stopped at that moment where he left him.

He never falls in love again. Is he going to live his life alone without love? Nayan's eyes moistened " like whom " he questioned literally knowing all the answers but still wanting to know.

Ruthvik gave him small smile and spreaded his arms eyeing his little husband to get into his arms.. without wasting any second Nayan got into his arms.. resting his head on Ruthvik's tight chest, and his heartbeat was smooth. Ruthvik ran his fingers over Nayan's hair.. the Love the peace can be sensed by both " you know you are 15 years younger than me.. I am so old for you.. " he chuckled

" No... you don't look old. even if so you are my husband. " Nayan replied like a child with pout.. but his words were magic to Ruthvik, Nayan called him his.. mine husband

" Kiddo...  I had a lover named Nikhil.. he was my best friend then we became lovers. I loved him so much and I still love him " Ruthvik stated slightly tracing his fingers on his cheeks. Nayan didn't say anything just wanted Ruthvik to continue

" The day first I saw you. I saw him in you... I know it will make you upset but don't worry ok.. our marriage you know in which condition it happened but you changed me so much. I was never like this.. when I saw you lying in the hospital bed I thought if once again I'll lose you I will die this time.. " his cheeks tainted with tears.

once again...???

" But I am going to protect you, baby. I know I am always busy with my work I don't give so much time to you but I am willing to.. " both smiled with tears. Nayan's heart was overwhelmed by the feeling that his husband shared and on the other side, Ruthvik's heart became light from the heaviness he was carrying he let it out now.

Ruthvik turned and lightly grabbed Nayan's soft waist pulling him closer.. staring into his moisten eyes " don't you want to ask any questions.. " he asked

" Hmm.. " should I ask him if he loves me or not..  he signed " can I start going to my workplace again.. " he asked going against his mind.

" Of course baby. it's your right to do whatever you want just tell me or inform me before ok. " Ruthvik smiled he thought Nayan would ask about Nikhil but he didn't.

Nayan nodded shyly cause of their position facing against each other, his waist in his husband's arm.. they are staring at each other eyes in the deep ocean doesn't want to find anything but only to be with each other no matter what happens.

Ruthvik started leaning.. as his lips captured Nayan's soft red lips. They stayed like this for a moment then Ruthvik started to move his lips to get a taste of sweetness. Nayan also moved his lips in sync. Ruthvik sucked the lower lips slowly wanting to enter into his mouth to devour. So he tightly clutched his waist Nayan winced a slight moan in pain, getting the chance he inserted his tongue in his mouth and started devouring his mouth's every corner as Nayan moaned between the kiss.

They were kissing each other hungrily,   lust-filled in the air.. wanting more than that.. after 15 min their lips separated just for Seconds to breathe as Ruthvik grabbed his neck and pulled him in another hungry kiss.. they both know where this is going.

To be continued

The next chapter gonna be steamy.
First time writing boyxboy smut.
Warned already.

Vote|comment|follow

Please...(◠‿◕)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 14.2K 15
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
677K 35.7K 41
COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart Veer Singhania. A self made billionaire...
3M 122K 60
Highest ranking: #9 Romance & #4 in General Fiction!!! WARNING: I wrote this book when I was 17 so there is a ton of grammatical errors so please re...
12.7K 1.3K 58
For mature eyes only 18+ Tw: covid 19, death, sexual violence This is the sequel of "Stay" but can be read as a stand alone. Fiza looked up at her h...