달빛 그림자 - Kpop Soloist

By im_alittleshy

тнɛ тιтℓɛ ƨαʏƨ ιт αℓℓ. ɛиʝσʏ! More

Meet Taecyeol Moon
The Moon Family
Taecyeol's Closest Friends
Dating History
Heartless Love (11th Album)
Rumours in 2021
Xnation Entertainment Artists
Instagram Profile
30 Questions
Fight in Xnation Ent. (Chapter 1)
Jealousy (Chapter 2)
Instagram 1
Group Chat 1
Enough (Chapter 3)
Soompi
Leave (chapter 4)
Tattoos
Fluffy Alphabet
Performance (Chapter 6) Mature
Soompi
It Isn't His Fault (Chapter 7)

Why Are You Ignoring Me? (Chapter 5)

1.1K 22 14
By im_alittleshy

×
×
×

TAECYEOL'S POV :

I'm on my way back home. As I was driving, a buzzing noise from my phone in my pocket scared me, making me jump from my sit a little. I took out my phone "Jieun" popped on the screen. "Didn't I delete her number?..." I ask myself. I picked up.

"Hello?" I asked since I don't really know what to say. I thought we could stay friends but she made me angry and now I kinda hate her for always being jealous.

"Taecyeol? Is that you?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes, "no, shit. Who else could it be?" I asked, already annoyed with this conversation.

"Listen here, I'm working on a new album, it's already all finished but I have a song in my mind and I want you to feature in this song," she said everything I one breathe. She amazes me sometimes.

"No," I said and was about to hang up but she continued to talk.

"It wasn't a question. You're doing it," she said and lightly chuckled after.

I sighed, "I'll let you know what Jihyun says. Now stop talking, I'm driving and if I die, I'll haunt you until you kill yourself, understood?" She hangs up.

~

I walked into her apartment. We both live in the same building, she's on the 3rd floor and I'm on the 4th floor.

"Jagi!" I called her. I sat on the couch. She walked in and sat next to me. I took her legs and placed them in my lap and started massaging them. No, I don't have feet kink. Wearing heels every day hurts. I know because I bought a pair of heels and tried wearing them for a week, but I gave up after a day.

"What bring you here?" She asked as put her hair in a messy bun.

"Jieun called me while I was driving home and she asked me if I want to collaborate, I said no, but she forced me to do it and now I'm confused and I don't know what to do so I came to ask you," I looked at her beautiful face and calm expression.

"The song would slap if you both did a collab. I think you should do it, baby."

WHAT-

"Wait, so you don't mind that she's my ex-fiancee with whom I was in love even after breaking up for nearly 3 years?" I asked her in disbelief.

She lightly chuckled and cupped my cheeks in her hands, "I trust you, oppa," I didn't realize I was smiling. This is the first healthy and balanced relationship I've ever had.

"I love you so much, Jihyun," this is the first time I said it and I don't care if I freaked her out, I'm saying what I feel.

She was taken aback a bit until she warmly smiled at me, "I love you too, oppa."

~

Jieun

Me: let's do it

Jieun: so she agreed?

Me: yep

Jieun: won't she be jealous...

Me: she isn't toxic like u, Jieun.

Jieun: why r u starting a fight

Me: because ure annoying
Me: just tell me where to find you 🙄

Jieun: OK. Damn. Come to The ***** Street

Seen

~

I walked into the studio and saw her sitting on a chair, writing something on paper.

I sat next to her, pulled out my Macbook, and sat down.

"Show me the lyrics."

She jumped in her seat and then immediately placed her hand on her chest as she breathed out. "Damnit, Taecyeol. I nearly had a heart attack."

JIEUN'S POV :

"Just show me the lyrics," He said tiredly.

What the fuck is wrong with him. Can't he at least greet me instead of scaring the shit out of me?

"I think my soul just left my body..." I pretend that I'm seeing my soul leaving me but I couldn't hold back my laugh anymore so I started laughing, of course, I was the only one laughing since this horrible virus decided to act cold.

"Stop making jokes and start working, damn," He said frustrated.

He's already frustrated with me? It was just the beginning.

~

Hours went by and I always forget I'm not alone since it's so quiet here that I'm literally forgetting he was here with me.

I've never been in a such quiet place with a person that I once could call a best friend.

I leaned back and stared at him producing on his Macbook.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I finally asked.

Silence ...

I was going to ask him again until he beat me to it.

"Because I don't have time to chit-chat, Jieun."

We were both quiet, again.

"That was a lie," I spoke again. It disappointed me a little bit because this is the first time he lied to me.

He turns his chair to face me, "can you get to work, please? Thank you," He said as he did that fake smile that I just today started hating.

He was about to turn back but I grabbed the armrest and turned him back to face me, "why don't you want to talk about it, Taecyeol? I'm here, we're alone so what's holding you back?" I slightly raised my voice. I hate that I know why he's mad at me but I still don't want to accept it.

It hurts knowing that I'm changing back into the person I promised him I won't go back to. It hurts knowing that I disappointed him, again.

I caused him so much pain in the past but he still stayed by my side and forgave me after everything I did, but today is different, he's not by my side anymore and he isn't going to forgive me for getting hurt by my childish behavior.

"What do you want to talk about, Jieun? There's nothing to talk about. I'm not that stupid and naive boy you saw as a boy toy anymore. I'm 31 for fucks sake and I wasted years for a person that never accepted my real personality and never noticed how hard I tried to make everything better just so she can be happy... I let myself down because of you, Jieun! I should've been happy with the person I love but instead of focusing on my life, I tried to make you smile by hurting myself just to see at least a small smile on your face... You didn't care for me, you only cared when you thought your boy toy was trying to reach a normal life... I'm not mad at you... I'm mad at myself."

Silence ...

He puts everything in his backbag, "my part is finished. Call me when you need something."

And he left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1.1K 17
𝙹𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈/𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚈/𝚗 𝙶!𝙿
374K 12.1K 85
it could've been you and i.
227K 7.6K 55
【bts × twice】 𝘚𝘦𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺, 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺.
721 81 21
𝘓𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯. ⚠️