๐‘ฝ๐’Š๐’—๐’‚๐’‰๐Ÿ’โค : ๐‘ฑ๐’๐’–๐’“๐’๐’†๏ฟฝ...

By -SquishySky-

๐•๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฃ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž, ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข... More

Goenka Family
Singhania Family
Cover Credit
1 . Meet Her
2 . Naira Ke Liye Rishta ?
3 . Kartik Agrees To Meet Naira
4 . Kaira Meet : Restless To Meet Each Other
5 . Kaira Talk
6 . Kartik's Gift For Naira โค
7. Milan Abhi Aadha Adhura Hai ๐Ÿ’•
8 . Mujhe Haq Hai โค : Our Starry Night ๐ŸŒƒ
9 . Naira's Dilemma
10 . Sweet Talks & Confession ๐Ÿ’ž
11 . Distance
12 . ๐ŸŒธ Humari Shaadi Mein ๐ŸŒธ
13 . Surprise For Kartik ๐Ÿ’
14 . Kaira's Mehendi Ceremony ๐Ÿ’š
15 . Shorvari's Shocking Decision
17 . Naira In Danger?
18 . Love You Till Eternity ๐Ÿ’—
19 . โ™ฅ๏ธKaira Vivahโ™ฅ๏ธ(Edited)
20 . Naira's First Day In Goenka Villa โฃ
21 . Naira's Muh dikhayi and Reception
Kaira Ek Khoobsurat Ehsaas ๐Ÿ’”
22 . Honeymoon Plans!
23 . Our Quality Time๐Ÿ’™
24 . I'll Always Protect You!
25 . St . Lucia ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡จ ?
26 . Honeymoon Shopping!๐Ÿ›
27 . Teej Preparations๐Ÿ’›
28 . Kaira Ki Peheli Teejโฃ
29 . Kartik and Naira Set Off!
30 . Delhi Se ๐Ÿ›ซ St . Lucia Tak Ka Safar๐Ÿ›ฌ
31 . Welcome To "Helen of the West Indies"โ›ฐ
-Certificate-๐Ÿฅณ

16 . Fire Breaks Out In House

1K 107 42
By -SquishySky-

Night-
Scene starts with Naira and others ladies going to temple..they reach and Naira does the Aarti while doing it Naira gets emotional and hides her tears ..but Rajiv noticed it..

Suddenly Bhagat ji comes towards Rajiv.

Bhagat ji- Rajiv ji pooja shuru ho gayi hai..bhabhi ji kahi nazar nhi aa rahi hai..

Rajiv-*hesitates* Ji main bulata hoon...

Bhagat ji- Haa...

Rajiv goes...he opens the door and sees Shorwari sitting on bed and massaging her legs...

Rajiv- Kya hua..ghutno ka dard phir bad gaya kya...

Rajiv comes towards her but she moved in other direction, while Rajiv gave a balm

Rajiv- Lo dawa laag lo..

But she didn't took and kept on massaging herself...
Rajiv sighs and sits beside her.

Rajiv- Shorwari tumne Naira ke shaadi ke jode main ek nazar tak nhi dali..maine kuch nhi kaha..shaddi ke kisi rasam main ek baar bhi shaamil nhi hui maine kuch nhi kaha lekin Shorwari kal bitto is ghar se vida ho jayegi...*suddenly they hear music*

Rajiv goes and sees that other Baarat was going on..

Rajiv-*seeing it* Kal subhe humare darwaze pr bhi aise baarat aayegi...aise hi gaje bajo ke saath ek dhulan ko khushi khushi vida karo Shorwari*emotional* Shorwari ye main bhi janta hoon aur tum bhi janti ho ki bina tumahre aashirwado ke woh is ghar se khush nhi ja payegi..Shorwari aaj sab kuch bhula kar Naira ke khushi ke liye uske sar mamta wala haath rakh do..jaate jaate use ye mayeka ka sukh do Shorwari..use mayeka ka sukh do...woh bachpan se tumhare ek muskan keliye tadpi hai Shorwari bhale hi humara mann na kare lekin agar hum baacho ko thodi si kushi de de toh hum chote nhi ho jayenge Shorwari *and kept his hands on her's*

Shorwari removed his hands from hers.

Rajiv- Akhir itni narazgi kyun...kyunki woh tumhari apni beti nhi hai isliye ..

Shorwari-*rudely* Jawab na hi suno toh behetar hai...*stands to go but stops because of pain*

Rajiv- Yaad karo Shorwari jabhi tumhare ghutne ne dard ko jakda hai...tumhare paw(legs) sabse jyada Naira ne dabaye hai..

Shorwari- Bohat ho gaya...*and moves*

Rajiv- Aaj tum use apnane se inkae kar rahi ho..lekin dekh lena jab woh vida hokar jayegi na toh sabse jyada tum hi royogi *Strom out slamming the door*

Scene shifts to Naira who was at balcony looking at the Barrat of other's.

She didn't noticed that Shorwari has come to her room Shorwari caressed her Hair and Naira gasped and looked at her and was not believing that she came here..she Lovingly cups her face Naira looks at her with happy tears and moves to hug her but she bumped with the door and she realized that it was a dream...she started to cry on her fate..

At streets Children were bursting crackers where as seeing thus Shorwari closed the window and here Naira goes towards her bed and cries heavily.

Where as in store room the rocket got hit by the window and it fell on the wire and catches fire , worker comes and keeps the gifts and goes without noticing the fire..where as fire catches the back curtains pf Naira's room and it spreads more..here Naiar was crying..

At hall-

Munim ji - Saari mithayiya aaj hi tayiyaar karwa ke pandal main rakh dijiye ga..

Worker- Jii..

They moved towards the store room

Munim ji- Chaarso logo ka khaana hai thodi si bhi kami nhi rehni chahiye..

Munim ji opened the door and was shocked to see the fire in the whole room..and he runs without noticing the worker's.

Munim ji- CHOTE BABU....

by mistake the oil can fell on floor and it spreaded more fire..

Munim ji- Chote babu.... aag lagi hai aag..

People around listening thus started to panic and started running here and there..

They moving in such way causing to fall things which caused fire all over the house and decorations..

Here Listening to Munim ji's Shouts Bhagat ji and Rajiv comes too see and ate shocked to see fire all over the mandap...

Bhagat ji-*panicking and telling to others* Bahar nikal jaaiye bahar nikal jayiye..

Where as Rajiv was shocked to see this ..Munim ji comes to him.

Munim ji-*crying* Kya ho gaya ye sab..

Scene shifts to Shorwari coming panicking and Rajiv moves towards her.

Rajiv- Jaldi chalo...

Shorwari- Ye sab kaise hua..

Rajiv- Woh sab babmain abhi chalo..

They all moved outside and Rajiv panics seeing the whole hose on fire..and then he realized that Naira and Trisha are not here he moves towards Bhagat ji.

Rajiv- Bhagat ji Choti aur bitto kaha hai..😰😨..

Bhagat ji-*realized* Choti aur bitto...😨

Lady- Are dhulan ko toh bachao..😱

Rajiv-*shouts* BITTO...

Listening to his voice she sees around and gets shock seeing the fire

She gets sacred looking that there is no way to come out..as fire is spread all over the windows and doors.

Rajiv comes there anyhow..

Rajiv- Bitto...bitto..

Naira- Chacha.... ji😰

Rajiv- Tu ghabarana mat beta...*pointing towards door* Tu idhar aa idhar aa..

She goes towards door and Rajiv comes infront of burning door..

Rajiv-*ready to break it* Peeche hat beta peeche hat..

Naira moves back and Rajiv kicks the door and it opens on the same time a burning wood falls in the doorstep..

Naira-*shocked* Chacha ji..

Rajiv jumps from it and enters her room and took Naira with him...he looks back gir the last time and sees shaadi ka joda..

Rajiv- Shaadi ka joda..*he goes and takes the lehenga

They both came out of the house..

Munim ji- Bitto ..*he takes shaadi ka joda with him*

Bhagat ji- Dhulan ko jaane do*makes way for her*

She goes and stands with Shorwari and other ladies..

Shorwari -*to Rajiv* Choti kaha hai..CHOTI kaha hai..

Rajiv- Choti toh andar hogi na *pointing towards godown*

Shorwari- Andar toh nhi hai..😭..dhoondo use..

Naira looks at her..with shocked face..

Inside-

Rajiv- CHOTI......CHOTI*looking around*

Outside-

Naira was shouting Choti's name..

Naira- Choti choti....

Munim ji- Doli ko bachao...*while taking the palaquin* jaldi chalo jaldi..

Naira- Choti ....*to Munim* Munim ji Cho..ti..

Munim ji-*stressed* Muhje nhi pata..

Naira-*tensed* Choti...

Munim ji- Naira beta shayad maine use upar jaate hue dekha tha..

Without thinking for ones she runs inside the house..paying no heads to shouting's
Inside-

Rajiv- Choti....*he then sees Naira going upstairs* Tu kaha ja rahi bitto*crying*

But Naira leaves..

Rajiv- *running behind her* Rukh..bitto..

While going he slipped and falls down the stairs..Bhagat ji came on search for them saw Rajiv lying on floor with cut in his forehead..

Bhagat- Rajiv ji...

Scene shifts to Naira entering the room ..

Naira- Choti...*she sees no one*

She runs to another room were as other side Fire brigade reached the house every one was throwing water..

Scene shifts to Naira who looked from the window and saw Trisha lying on the floor.

Naira- Choti...

Without wasting any time she moves towards the door..

Naira-*shouting* Choti...*opens the door and moves towards Trisha*Choti...choti..choti..*Trisha opens her eyes and coughes*Choti...

Trisha-*weak* Di..di

Naira makes her seat on her bed and covers her with duvet..

On other hand fire spreaded by a wire and leads towards the crackers kept on the table.

They were moving out and at the same time the crackers burts causing more fire but they both safely comes out of the room

Outside all hears bursting sound and last it burts more and Shorvari gets more sacred.

Shorwari- Cho..*and moves but they held her* Chodo muhje..

She goes inside whereas Naira and Trisha were going but there was no way so they moved to other side but there was also fire all over ...

At hall..Shorwari came

Shorwari- Choti..choti

Ladies- Bhabhi ji rukh jayiye..bhabhi ji..

Shorwari-*moving around* Choti cho...*she looked up and saw Naira securely holding Trisha*

All looked at them, they both came downstairs..

Naira-*seeing Shorwari tensed* Chachi ji choti thik hai Chachi ji..

While coming suddenly from up burning railing falls down.

Shorwari-*scared&crying* NAIRA!!!!

They both looked up and saw it was about to fall but....naira pushed her

Naira- Choti..*pushes her and it falls on her* AAAHHHHH!!

Shorwari- NAIRA!!!

Scene shifts to Kartik who saved the flame from blowing away from the Aarti ki thali ..

City Hospital-
Scene shifts to Hospital where the Nurses were removing a stretcher frim the ambulance revealing the Person she is none other NAIRA...whose body is covered with bandages as she is burnt very badly..
They took her inside quickly Rajiv was crying seeing her like this and they took her inside the Burn care unit..

Docter-*to other Docter* What happened Docter Ashit..

Doc.Ashit- A burn case is here..

Docter- OK Docter..

Scene shifts to Kartik who was having his last minute pooja by Keerti

Scene shifts to Hospital.

Docter- *asking what happened* Docter..

Docter 2- Patient kafi jal gayi hai Sir...*handling the report*

Sr.Doc- Okk..let's go*taking the report*

The Docter moved towards ICCU and wear his coat getting ready for the patient..while Bhagat ji and Rajiv see them from the glass window..

Scene shifts to Kartik who was happily getting ready to leave..

Scene shifts Hospital Rajiv was tensed and Trisha was crying heavily and Bhagat ji consoled her..

To be Continued..

Bye 👋,
Sudipta 💕

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 3.7K 33
Copyright ยฉ๏ธ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
49.6K 3.5K 40
This beautiful cover by @Anamika_writes ๐Ÿงก Thank you so much for such a beautiful cover๐Ÿ’œ ๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค...
21.5K 3.1K 32
๐Œ๐จ๐ก๐ฌ๐ข๐ง , ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ , ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ. "๐๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ," ๏ฟฝ...
58.5K 3.9K 46
Hey guys!! This is my first ever story on Wattpad about Kaira so plz support and ignore any mistakes. The story is about a CBI officer, Kartik and a...