The female partner just wants...

By krudo10

Cen Miao opened her eyes, she lost all her memories and became the female matchmaker with a bad hand forever... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 40

684 13 0
By krudo10

Chapter 40 The Female Matchmaker Is the Leader of the Mountain Village Support Education (9)

    See the deputy director agrees that Cen Miao enters the examination room to take the exam.

    The invigilator became more aggrieved and complained in a low voice.

    "Deputy Bureau Yang, if you open up this matter, how will we set the rules in the future? Isn't this adding chaos to us in vain?"

    Yang Ping heard the ridicule on the other side and frowned, "Is it because of the chaos, or just because of the rural area People’s identity?” The

    invigilator stubbornly explained: “The educational resources in rural and urban areas are not the same. Even if the rural areas catch up with the rural resources for another ten years, they will not be able to catch up. In such an environment, how could it be possible to teach Good students?"

    What are the odds of winning for four children under ten years old to participate in a group of junior high school students?

    "Let them in, one is to break the rules, and the other is really unnecessary."

    Yang Ping glanced at the invigilator's badge.

    "The International IMC Youth Olympiad is about to be held. It is the first time for China to send a junior team. This league is to prepare for this international event." One

    more person will naturally have an excellent choice.

    Although, an excellent education practitioner, she should not use force to oppress others.

    But Yang Ping thought that she should find the leader of the invigilator to have a good talk with the other party.

    Before entering the examination room.

    The four children cheered each other up.

    Li Chenhao rolled his eyes and looked at Cen Miao, with a smile on his face, "Teacher, after we finish the exam, can you accompany us in the water experiment?"

    Yaya covered her mouth and snickered: "Li Chenhao, wherever you go. Remember your little invention!"

    "That is!" Li Chenhao straightened his back, Xiao Tsaojiao said, "My invention will go out of the mountains and the world one day!"

    After speaking, Li Chenhao looked at Cen Miao expectantly. .

    "Teacher, can you?"

    In this matter, Cen Miao agreed to Li Chenhao a few days ago.

    She put away the child's coat and nodded: "Okay, wait for you to come out after the exam." The

    four entered the classroom.

    The junior high school students who were taking the exam, seeing the four children who came in, their eyes widened in surprise.

    Whispers immediately sounded in the venue.

    "I'm going, isn't it? This is a primary school student?"

    "The age is too young." It's

    just that, unlike the contempt of the invigilator, the students in this class are all sighed.

    "Damn, the elementary school students have made it to the finals.

    Isn't it amazing?" "Isn't it a schoolmaster? How do I feel the aura of a schoolmaster?"

    "Suddenly I want to see who their teacher is and can send the elementary school students away. Entering the final class, it must be awesome!"

    "Isn't their teacher at the door?"

    "

    Damn ! This is too beautiful!" Li Chenhao and the others did not have stage fright at all. They found their seats and sat down.

    With a brush, they opened the stationery bag together.

    Li Chenhao looked up, looked at the clock on the wall, and then at the little friend, his face was very serious.

    "There is still more than an hour, don't rush to hand in your papers when you are done." The

    other children nodded repeatedly.

    After all, Teacher Cen said to be friendly and respectful to the compatriots in his country.

    If you write too quickly, it is easy to undermine the opponent's self-confidence.

    Li Chenhao looked at the big brothers and sisters around him, sighing, don't hit them with learning!

    The invigilator listened with a sneer: "I didn't even start to do the test papers, so I started to brag." The

    mountain people are the mountain people.

    She wants to see how this group of people can get it.

    The four children opened the test papers at the same time, they were writing quickly, and their left hand was crackling in the air.

    Yang Ping saw this scene and became interested: "Is this abacus mental arithmetic?"

    Abacus mental arithmetic is more difficult than quick mental arithmetic, but it has a high accuracy rate.

    It is one of the best computing technologies in the world today.

    But children usually only use it to calculate simple questions, such as the questions of the Olympiad. They generally don't use abacus mental arithmetic, because it is easy to miss the steps and inaccurate answers.

    "I didn't expect them to use abacus mental arithmetic so well."

    Cen Miao looked at the children in the classroom who were doing quick questions, and said softly: "Actually, it was not good at the beginning. Abacus mental arithmetic can easily cause wrong questions. They practiced every day until evening. Eleven or twelve o’clock.”

    It’s strange to say that she is very talented in mathematics. Although the level of knowledge in the memory of the original owner is enough for her to use, it is obvious that the mathematics comes from her own understanding.

    "Did they take the initiative to learn?" Yang Ping was very curious, "Isn't it tiring?"

    After all, mental arithmetic requires more effort than written calculation.

    "Compared with the children in the city who complain about learning too hard and too much homework, they never complain about being tired."

    Cen Miao smiled: "They wanted to learn abacus mental arithmetic at first, just because the drafts cost money."

    By learning abacus and mental arithmetic, you can save the cost of a draft.

    In the beginning, they worked hard just for this reason.

    Yang Ping fell silent. She looked at the children in the classroom struggling to write, and smiled again.

    "Thank you for helping them find their dreams."

    40 minutes passed.

    In the class, the four youngest children have put down their pens. They re-checked the test papers. After confirming that the papers were correct, they sat upright, their small bodies, straight backs, hands on their thighs, and their eyes straight ahead.

    Sitting quietly, it doesn't affect the other big brothers and sisters who are still taking exams.

    It's time.

    The whole class began to hand in papers.

    Li Chenhao took the small partner to look at the timing, stepped on the first position to hand in the paper, then rushed out of the classroom door and ran to Cen Miao.

    "Teacher, let's finish it!"

    "Okay."

    Cen Miao left with the four children.

    Yang Ping watched the leaving figure of Cen Miao before turning to look at the invigilator teacher, "You should approve the papers as soon as possible, and also, send the papers for the four children just now after they have been corrected."

    "Understood." Another invigilator teacher Respond immediately.

    seaside.

    Standing on the edge of the water, Li Chenhao was very anxious. He rubbed his nose with his hands from time to time, and looked around from time to time.

    The nearby beaches are full of citizens who come to play.

    Li Chenhao is wearing a T-shirt with a robot printed on it. This is from a cart of donated clothes that Uncle Shan pulled from the city. The clothes he found are also his favorite clothes. At the moment, the T-shirt is still covered with a piece of clothing. Black vest.

    From the outside, this vest is no different from ordinary vests.

    Li Chenhao asked nervously, "Teacher, can I really do it?"

    Cen Miao bent over to help him check the surface of the vest for damage. Upon hearing this, she looked up at the sea and thought for a while before she said.

    "Anyway, we have tested it in the pond before! The sea is deep and wide, and the risk factor is also high. If you are afraid, we will leave, okay?"

    Li Chenhao looked at the people swimming in the sea, shook his head, and said dullly: "But the sea is much bigger than the pond, and there is a lot more water."

    Moreover, such a wide sea must have drowned people.

    In his little heart.

    If the life-saving equipment can do an experiment in the sea, it can ensure that many people can be saved.

    Finally, courage defeated fear.

    Li Chenhao raised his head and looked at the sea boundary firmly.

    The tone was solemn.

    "Teacher, I think it over. I'm not afraid. You told me that after completing one thing, you can find a new self. I want to meet a brand new self again."

    Cen Miao looked at Li Chenhao with confidence. She stretched out her hand to touch Li Chenhao's little face, and smiled openly: "I support you."

    There is no doubt that Li Chenhao's talent is certain.

    He just looked at the principle of life jackets and airbags, and then he tossed out a set of beautiful life-saving equipment.

    In the future, Li Chenhao has a broader world.

    In order to ensure the safety of the experimental process.

    Cen Miao invited two swimming coaches to follow Li Chenhao.

    Many people surrounded the shore. They watched Li Chenhao go into the water, and they all raised their phones and discussed.

    "How is it, that a child how water has to go?"

    "They are not the possession of family adults how?"

    "Next to not follow two adults?"

    "Do not want to cross the ocean?"

    "Find a child to do more Watch it.”

    There was an internet celebrity in the crowd who was live broadcasting. He saw a child go into the water and immediately pointed the camera at the sea.

    "Fuck, this adult is more ruthless than me

    , and he used the kid to blog the click rate!" In the next second, his eyes instantly stared at the boss.

    I saw Li Chenhao pounced into the water, turned around quickly, and lay on his back, with his small arms around his neck, his body miraculously floated in the water.

    Everyone walked in and found that Li Chenhao's vest swelled up and turned into a small life jacket.

    Not only that, but the pants also swelled up.

    So that the whole person can float in the water.

    "Damn! What novelty is this?"

    "Don't tell me, I just looked at that little vest that looks pretty, and I want to go online to find the same style."

    "So, this is a simple version of the life jacket, right?

    " I think it’s pretty good. It can be used as a decoration usually. Now that the child is older, I don’t listen to persuasion. If I go to the pond on the way after school, it’s good to have this whole thing." When

    Li Chenhao came out of the water, the anchor couldn’t help but walk up. Question: "My kid, is this a new technology product with you? No one sells it on the market!"

    Li Chenhao smiled and scratched his head: "This is not a new technology product, it's a small thing I researched myself. "

    Rely on me, did you study it yourself?" The anchor suddenly widened his eyes and knelt down to touch Li Chenhao's vest. "Waterproof fabric, what's in it?"

    Li Chenhao looked at Cen Miao, and Cen Miao encouraged him. He laughed.

    "The inside is compressed air. Once it encounters water, it will be stimulated to swell and pop out, so that the elderly will not be afraid of flooding! Of course, children can also use it!" The

    Education Bureau is in a meeting at this time.

    The secretary stepped in from outside, looking anxious: "Quickly, show that video to everyone."

    The assistant who followed immediately sent the phone video to the projector.

    In the next moment, Li Chenhao introduced the life jacket in front of the camera and was cast out.

    The director pointed at Li Chenhao quickly, his tone a little excited.

    "Which school does this child belong to? The life jacket he wears. Last week, there happened to be a research and development agency abroad, but there was no finished product yet. This child is the first person in China to develop such a life jacket. Although simple, but We must find him right away! Contact his school and help him protect the patent!"

    At this moment, Yang Ping, who was sitting on the side, recognized the child's face with glasses and smiled.

    "Coincidentally, this child, I just met him today, and happened to be embarrassed when I met him." When the

    director heard that the child could be found, he was relieved immediately, and his face sank again.

    "What's the matter, who would embarrass a child?"

    Yang Ping looked at the invigilator who was sitting not far away and was sweating coldly at the moment, and smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 7.3K 75
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
37K 563 37
Author: Dreamless Category: Science Fiction Space Novel Link : https://www.69shu.com/38566/ Su Beining was in a car accident and opened her eyes to f...
226K 9.4K 44
Sequel to Dirty Little Secret.
36.1K 550 78
Others who wear books are either heroines or supporting actresses, at least they are cannon fodder. But Dai Fanxing turned into...an egg! It's about...