The female partner just wants...

Av krudo10

Cen Miao opened her eyes, she lost all her memories and became the female matchmaker with a bad hand forever... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 26

991 20 1
Av krudo10

Chapter 26 The female partner is the leader of the UP main scientific research circle (7...

    When the group of people arrived at the hotel where they were staying, the night was just getting dark. Cen Miao took the room card and put the luggage away. When he came out, he saw a few people who were leaping on their backs.

    "Sister Miao Miao!" Xu Jiale was carried by Bai Mingjie, he waved at Cen Miao, his small eyes lit up, "Let's go out and play!"

    "Old Xiong let us out?"

    Zhou Liqun touched. Touching Xu Jiale's head, "Old bears let us pay attention to safety."

    Cen Miaoxian smiled, "Then what are we waiting for?"

    St. Petersburg, located in the northwestern part of Russia, on the coast of the Baltic Sea, is the central municipality of Russia and the most important in Russia. Water and land transportation hub.

    A group of people walked out of the Dom Kumovicha Hotel, the outside was brightly lit, and the building was full of Venetian and Armsdan styles.

    They crossed the road and walked to the fence on the side. Outside was a criss-cross river. Boats shuttled on it, singing and dancing, and it was gorgeous.

    It’s the first time for Wang Hu to go abroad. He held on to the iron fence and said with emotion: "It's so beautiful."

    "Pretty is beautiful." Bo Mingjie sighed, "It just seemed that it was not safe to come out at night. Just when I left the hotel, look. It's scary to have a gun in a person's waist."

    "For such a comparison, it's better for Hua Guo."

    "It 's better to come out and have a look."

    "Sister Miao Miao, what do you think?"

    "Yeah." Cen Miao

    Yes , "We shouldn't be afraid to see better scenery. It is precisely because we have seen better things that we have the confidence to say the better things in our country." "Yes, God Cen makes sense!"

    Several people laughed, and they coaxed and played around the river for a while. Xu Jiale was eating a lollipop. Suddenly, he raised his head and asked.

    "Sister Miao Miao, what is your dream in the future?"

    The troopers of several people stopped. They looked at Cen Miao and were very curious.

    "Me?" Cen Miao looked at the ships moving away and smiled. "I want to build aircraft carriers and warships for our country in the future."

    "If you want to build weapons, you really need a good mathematical foundation. This dream It's a bit awesome!" Shi Tianyi never thought about this problem.

    Although they are mathematics geniuses, their future development was originally aimed at the financial circle and the field of mathematics.

    Only Cen Miao's answer is so different.

    At this time, an awkward tone came through, using the poorly learned Mandarin Chinese.

    "Ah, Xiba, I'm so ridiculous, your country is still thinking about building an aircraft carrier? Wait another 100 years!"

    Everyone turned their heads.

    I don't know when a few people stood behind. They were very obvious Asian faces. When Zhou Liqun saw them, he walked in the forefront for the first time, his expression cold.

    "What are you doing!"

    "Isn't this Zhou Liqun?" Jin Zhizhong had a bad smile on his mouth. He wanted to pat Zhou Liqun on the shoulder, but Zhou Liqun hid him and said to his teammates behind him.

    "Look, my defeat is still not convinced!" The

    Han Guo team suddenly laughed.

    In the last IMO competition, Jin Zhizhong asked Zhou Liqun to make a bet to see who scored more in the test. As a result, Zhou Liqun only scored one point because of a mistake in the last question, and was ridiculed by Jin Zhizhong who was two points higher.

    It was also because this time that Zhou Liqun's self-confidence was hit hard.

    "Hey! Take your dirty hands away!"

    Shi Tianyi stepped forward and pushed Jin Zhizhong away.

    Jin Zhizhong was pushed back two steps in a row. He looked at a few people and laughed wildly: "Hahaha, are there no one in your country?" After

    that, he pointed to Xu Jiale, "This kid has all the hair. No, you will send it out for the game?" The

    cold country team laughed loudly and discussed wantonly.

    "The players in this class of Hua Guo look really bad. There are even girls. You must know that in mathematics, the talents of girls will never be as good as ours."

    "They are still a group of children, Hua Guo. I guess I didn’t want to go back with a good grade.”

    “However, that girl looks pretty good. If she takes the initiative to dedicate her life to me, I might consider being gentle with her.”

    “That said, looking good, especially Chest..." The

    few cold people spoke in cold language, and the only person who understood cold language was when Tian Yi exploded on the spot, "I'm fucking your mother!" He rushed forward and pulled the man with a fist. , A few other people from the cold country wanted to help, but Bo Mingjie, who came from behind, was abruptly knocked away.

    At this time, Bo Mingjie's weight fully demonstrated the advantages of rolling.

    Three people can't move under one pressure.

    The scene was chaotic. When passers-by saw someone fighting, they were ready to come and persuade them, but when they saw that they were all Asian faces, they shook their heads and left.

    Seeing this, Cen Miao's expression darkened.

    After a fight, the faces of several cold people on the opposite side were colored, especially Jin Zhizhong, who was beaten by Shi Tianyi, his eyes were blue.

    Jin Zhizhong's eyes flashed with jealous light, and the pain made him hate the Chinese even more.

    "You are finished, I will complain to you like the organizer, you Hua Guo will wait to be retired!"

    "No problem, just right, I also want to complain to you."

    The girl who was considered the least aggressive girl, fluttering at this time He waved his phone and smiled.

    "Insulting the participating women, suspected of sex discrimination, you said." Cen Miao glanced at Jin Zhizhong. "The female compatriots of other national teams, will they tear you up? In the end, it's not certain who will withdraw from the competition."

    With a handle being held, Jin Zhizhong's face went dark, "You want me to be beaten for nothing, this is absolutely impossible."

    "Yeah, I'm rushing to get a fight with porcelain, and I still blame us." Cen Miao looked at the cold-nose and swollen cold country players, "Are you happy that you were beaten?"

    "Puff." Shi Tianyi couldn't help but laugh. Aloud.

    Jin Zhizhong stopped the people who were leaving, "Wait, since we can't report each other, it's better to have a peaceful match."

    "If you lose, you must apologize to us in front of the people of the world. If we lose If it is, then we also apologize to you."

    "I object, I have no reason to accept your rude request." Zhou Liqun wanted to refuse, but Shi Tianyi held it down, and he lifted his chin.

    "Listen to how these cold country guy said."

    Kim Ji-mouth brought in malicious smile: "? I heard you used to be Benito Go big country, how, and I do not want to go Bibi"

    "Go that were previously Shi Tianyi frowned. To be honest, modern people may still play chess, and there are too few people who can play Go.

    "Bibibibi." Xu Jiale jumped off the steps and clapped his hands. The scene was chaotic just now, and Cen Miao was worried that he would be beaten, so he asked him to stand on the steps first. "We are still afraid of you!"

    Jin Zhizhong smiled sarcastically, really dare to respond?

    "Okay, let's wait for the meeting." As the

    people walked away, Zhou Liqun looked at Xu Jiale embarrassedly, "Jia Le, Jin Zhizhong was a member of the Han Guo Go Club. Why did you promise them just now? None of us can play Go."

    Xu Jiale patted her chest confidently: "How come no one knows it? Go is a good game of mine."

    "Besides, even if I can't, Sister Miao Miao is still there, right?"

    Cen Miao smiled: "I Only a little."

    "Yeah, yeah, only one hundred million dots! This one hundred million is enough!" Xu Jiale looked at Cen Miao and said with a smile, "Sister Miao Miao, don't keep a low profile. I saw you in the game console last time. With Go, the record is amazing! I can't do it, just give me a support!"

    "Okay."

    Cen Miao responded.

    Everyone was relieved.

    Dom Kumovich Hotel.

    In the center of the hall is a large table on which is placed a Go board.

    Because the IMO competition has not yet started, team members from other countries who live in the hotel come to watch.

    Jin Zhizhong put on a live broadcast. He was very famous in the cold country. Before that, because of the Hanfu incident, the cold country had a high sentiment against China.

    Jin Zhizhong also gave the live broadcast room a very domineering name,'Live broadcast hangs on the Chinese players. 'On

    the Internet, many Koreans rushed in with their names.

    The live broadcast room is full of people, and everyone from the cold country is clamoring.

    "Jin Zhizhong, I remember that you used to be a member of the Go Club, and you gave them all to get down!"

    "Chinese people stole our traditional clothing for winter clothes, not to mention, this time you still want to compete with the origin of Go?

    " It’s almost dead!"

    "Last time because of the clothing problem, all of them Chinese people came out to quarrel with us on the Internet, and they also had a history book that they didn’t know where they were written. Chao costume."

    "I heard that the Chinese fans who are following the stars are involved in the match. We are so utterly sprayed that we must find it back today!" After

    Jin Zhizhong took his seat, he looked at the group of Cen Miao and provocatively said: " You sent someone up, don't be afraid to lose too ugly, I will let you."

    "Shut up, Lord , I have never let anyone else let me."

    Xu Jiale was holding a bag of melon seeds, followed by Wang Hu helping him massage.

    Jin Zhizhong suddenly felt humiliated, "You just let a ten-year-old child come up? What a joke!"

    Xu Jiale sat down and raised his head proudly, "If you can let me do something, you should be proud of it, I'll hit you," I don’t need a finger."

    "Okay!" Jin Zhizhong's eyes were fierce, and he smiled coldly, "Ah, Xiba, let me teach you how to behave as a bastard!"

    Xu Jiale sat down on the chair, and he held Baizi up. , Wanted to put it on the chessboard, but found that he was not tall enough, so he stood up again, stretched his hand forward, and dropped Baizi.

    Jin Zhizhong scorned and ridiculed: "Sure enough, he is a boy with no hair!" Zhou

    Liqun and Shi Tianyi stood aside, all a little worried.

    "Can Jia Le work?"

    Cen Miao was relieved. She had seen Xu Jiale's Go record on her game console. "He is a computer genius, and Go is his hobby. Don't worry." For

    half an hour past.

    There are more and more black and white pieces on the chessboard.

    Gradually, Jin Zhizhong began to sweat his head. He held Heizi tightly in his hands. The front and back roads were blocked. He didn't know where to go.

    Xu Jiale stood and waited boringly. He took out the melon seeds from Cen Miao and began to chew.

    "Aren't you a master of Go? Hurry up! How come you are more grind than me as a kid!"

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

10.5K 132 14
title: 小宫女泄露心声后被修罗场了 author: 冰与柠檬 link: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3209967 Luo Jin became the maid next to the heroine in the novel...
1.5M 129K 62
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
154K 3.1K 130
https://m.shubaow.net/75/75724/ Author: silver grey Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-10 Latest: Chapter 130 Epilogue rebirth fini...
49.7K 740 19
Author: Black Cat Baibai Category: Romance science fiction novels Status: Completed Ye Ruxi dresses up as a love-minded heroine who cannot survive te...