๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ . ๐ƒ๏ฟฝ...

By _PERSEPH0NE

The Seven Deadly Sins are Kings Dominions very own natural born killers. Killed their mother in the womb and... More

Cast
1 . 1
1.3
Writing Schedule
2.1
2.2

1. 2

1.9K 51 3
By _PERSEPH0NE

EPISODE 1. Part 2

The hall was filled with whispers of the new kid in Kings Dominion. It annoyed her. She had just arrived minutes ago and went to her room right away to clean up and get dressed.

Lilith was relieved that Lin hadn't caught her, but he would eventually. He knows stuff but Lilith knew better to fall for his tricks.

After finishing up, she joined her brothers in Grey and Carter's room, waiting for Neil and Reece to come back from their assignment. Once they did, they entered the halls and everyone moved out of the way.

The seven deadly sins, the top of the hierarchy, and feared of the most. They didn't come from a family of killers, but not even at the bottom because of that.

Everyone knew their story on how they got into Kings Dominion.

Once upon a time, the seven deadly sins were seven deadly children. Trained to do their master's bidding and ordered to kill. They were treated like weapons instead of children. No one knows who they are before they became deadly, but all they know was that they are natural born killers. Killing is the first thing that they did the moment they crawled into the world.

They know that they were homeless until someone took them in. And trained them. and in return, they killed their mentor. The rest is history.

The moment they first step into the building everyone had already knew who they are. The seven deadly sins.

One of the benefit of being the most feared group at school was special favors. Since Lin was their mentor after him, the seven had somewhat respect towards the man just like he had for them. And because of that, Lin had gave them lockers that are next to each other. Seeing as how close the seven were.

Now, the seven crowded at their lockers. An invisible line created between them and the other students.

Lilith's ears drowned out Neil's voice as they talked about the new kid that had changed his mind into joining the school. She barely cared what was going on, only turned to glare at them when she heard Neil mentioning her name. Comparing her to the new kid.

Whoever this new kid, was most certainly not like her.

Though to prove her point, she heard something over her shoulder and turned to see Chico with his hands on Maria's neck. His face se with anger. She watched who she assumed the new kid attempt to get Chico away from her but earned himself getting punched instead.

She turned to Neil, after closing the locker and hugged her books to her chest. "Your new kid is in trouble" Lilith nodded her head towards the small fight about to happen.

Neil followed where she had pointed out and gape with disbelief. "This guy is not going to last for a day" .

"Give him a little hope, Nathaniel" Grey said.

"I'll give him a month" Dick jumped in. Then followed by Carter. " A week. Wanna bet?"

Ignoring the two, Neil walked towards Chico who has his blade on Marcus's neck, Maria and one of Chico's men . The others soon following him.

"Hey, Chico!" Neil shouted at him.

Lilith saw him froze momentarily before turning to face them. The guy tried so hard to look unbothered but she could see the fear in his eyes the moment they stood in front of him.

"You're starting some trouble, huh?" Neil mocked him.

Beside him, Grey let out a low chuckle. "At least give him some time to adjust. That's where the real fun begin"

"You remember how your first year went do you?" Carter added.

"Oh I think he does" Marcus's eyes darted from the brown skin boy to the auburn haired girl who stood next to him. Her eyes caught his for moment and stayed there, daring him to continue look at her until he looked away.

Lilith's gaze moved from the boy with satisfaction. Despite her guarded emotions, that doesn't stopped her from thinking he's cute.

Although a bit shorter than Lilith, she managed to at least intimidated him. "He remembers the small insecure boy he was before Kings Dominion". She walked around him as the other gave him space.

A knife sliding down her sleeves and she gripped them before trailing them on Chico's shoulder and across his shoulders. "Always have his boys with him, to do his dirty work."

She then stopped in front of him with the knife under his chin, on his neck. Pressing it lightly to not draw blood. Lilith heard a sharp intake of breath from him and smirked. "But now you do your own dirty work do you?"

"Too bad you still have to have your boys around to help you with it"

"You have a gang" Chico attempt to point out to her.

"But we do our own killing based on our own choice" she corrected. "We are a group. But a group of individual killers" And most importantly, a family.

"So. Let the boy go. Or we'll remind you on how it feels like to be alone once again"

Chico was going to fight against her but was then stopped by his friend, whispering something in his ear. Chico glanced back at the Seven, and his face showed defeat which disappeared in seconds. He turned away from them and back to Marcus.

Leaned down to him slightly and spoke lowly. "Tonight, me and you are going on a date. Wear something nice. We're going to bury you in it"

Even though he was talking quietly, the seven could still hear him.

Billy walked passed them, and Chico began to cup in his hand. Only to be pulled back down by Reece who was glaring at him. To hide away his embarrassment, Chico fixed his blazer and walked away with his friend and Maria on his side.

Not long after, the seven, one by one, began to leave for their class. Lilith was the last one to leave, but not before looking at the boy. Not going to admit, but searching for some injuries on him.

Marcus did not say anything other than gaped at her with awe. He'd seen Chico who was twice than her size getting defeated by someone who's shorter than him. Not to mention, pretty.

"Thank you for that, new kid"

Shit. Marcus thought. He must've said it out loud. and shut his eyes in embarrassment. "T-That's not what I meant"

"So you think I'm not pretty" Lilith teased, a smirk on her face. She didn't know where the sudden mood came from and was surprised by her sudden talkativeness.

Lilith never talked to anyone in school unless she was closed to them. Seeing her talking to someone she barely knew really did shocked her.

"No. No. You are.. actually. A- And badass"

Lilith shook her head and laughed in amusement. Over her shoulder, Marcus saw Billy looked scared yet surprised but he doesn't know why. Reverting hi gaze back to the girl, he realized he hadn't introduced himself.

"I'm Marcus" He introduced himself.

Instead of giving him her name, Lilith only looked at him. "Get to class, Marcus" she said, then left him in the hall as she went to her class.

Something spread through his chest in a good way when he heard his name left from her lips, and the sudden giddiness came crashing down on him. But he was a little disappointed when she didn't tell him her name.

Suddenly, Billy came toward him and grabbed his shoulder. His eyes wide in shocked. "You did not just do that. She did not just do that" He muttered to him.

"Do what?" Marcus asked him. But his question fell into deaf ears.

"Do you know who that is?" Billy asked. Earning a no from Marcus.

"That" he pointed at Lilith small figure as she walked away. Her auburn hair flowing behind her as she does. "Is Lilith Grayson King. One of the most dangerous killer in this school, and out there. And also, one of the Seven Deadly Sins"

"The seven deadly sins?"

Billy looked at him and groaned in disbelief. "You have a lot to know about this school, dude. Especially if you had just made Lilith King smiled"

AP BLACK ARTS

"Jesus"

Lilith looked up from her drawing to see Lin's cane hitting Brandy's nose. She watched as the blonde girl brought her hands up to her nose and blood comes out of it.

Next to her, Simon and Dick snickered at the scene.

"Who would be the recipient of your rage" Lin continued.

"Thief" Lilith heard Carter's hand gripped on the bullet tightly. "A child Molester" She turned to see Simon's knuckles turned white, his jaw clenched at the mention of it. "A world leader"

She caught sight of Brandy looking at Marcus. Bringing her fingers down to her lips and licking the blood off. As if to make it look seductive but apparently, was disgusting in Lilith's opinion.

She watched as Brandy nodded towards the note in Marcus's hands which Lilith didn't know he has it. Once he opened it, Lilith saw and sent a glare towards Brandy. The blonde saw her and quickly looked away when she saw the deadly glint in her eyes.

"Your homework tonight, half your semester grade, will tell me who you really are"

She felt Lin's eyes on her and looked up at him. Simon, Dick and Carter as well. The statement itself already determined who they were the moment Lin himself took them in. But all seven of them still have their own path in trying to find who they truly are than being a killer.

"Someone you think deserves to die"

"Easier said than done" Simon muttered. The only one who heard him was his siblings. They all agreed. Who else deserves to die? Considering the man who had ruined their life was already dead. By his own creation.

HAND-TO-HAND COMBAT

"When the Republic of Texas openly declared genocide, which Indian tribe survived for another 40 years? " Ms. Deluca asked the class.

"Well, they all gone done in the end" Willie answered sarcastically and laughed which no one joined in. Earning a look from her instead and apologised.

As ms. Deluca continued explaining to the class once again, Lilith found herself zoning out like she did when she was in Black arts. Her mind flashed back to the memories she had during her old combat training when she was seven with the others. She saw herself falling and failing, hitting on the mat harsh and ended up with a bruise or two.

Sometimes, they weren't allowed to stop training unless one of them perfected it. It's a punishment to all of them but most importantly, it's torture to Lilith. Because she had to be the one to perfect her skills in combat or else her brothers would be punish as well.

Back then she felt as if she was a burden to the boys because she thought she always messed up they're training. She remembered not getting any sleep and punishing herself to be better in training. It was then she was forced to stop pushing herself when Grey and the others found out. The time where Lilith didn't woke up for training and how weak she had look.

After she had woke up, Lilith was going to go back training herself nonstop, only for her to be lectured by the boys. From then on, the boys secretly helped her trained at night even though their mentor hated it. He believed that to win is to be alone.

Their mentor once told them, 'If one goes down, the other does too'. He doesn't want a single flaw in his army of human weapon, so it was bound to happen if one of them screws up the other will get punished as well. It wasn't fair, but who were they to debate against him. They were children desperate for a home.

Now as she sat in her combat class, she couldn't help but it felt it was happening all over again. Her palms began to sweat and her mind started to cloud. The old training memories came flooding back in. The sound of her younger self screams and her brother in the torture room echoed in her head, and Lilith felt herself getting dizzy.

She wished that Dick hadn't decided to skip class just to screw some one, or Neil to not be sitting so far from her.

She clenched her fist tightly and slowly breathing in and out to calm herself down. The sound of rustling came from beside her and she saw Marcus trying to fix his belt.

"Every opponent has a weakness."

Ms. Deluca stopped in front of them and looked down at them. "Pick a partner. Find theirs."

A grunt escaped from Neil as he landed on the floor with a thud. His arm behind his back as Lilith gripped it tightly and twisted it painfully slow, making the dark haired boy yelled in pain.

Marcus watched Lilith over Maria's shoulder after she had picked him as her partner. He watched her in awe as she continued throwing punches at Neil which he brought his arms up as a defense. But it was enough to push him backward.

"Girls always go for dickheads?" Marcus questioned Maria, his eyes glued to the auburn haired girl.

Looking up at him after fixing his belt, her smile dropped from her face once she found out who he was looking at and jealousy filled her eyes. She turned back at Marcus with a slight frown. "Guys always go for girls they can have" she told him and placed his hands on her waist.

Marcus once again found himself looked at Lilith and admiring her as she locked her leg behind Neil's knee and pulled, making the boy fall. As her leg was still locked on his, she rolled to her stomach causing Neil to follow with a grunt. Lilith climbed on his back and brought one arm behind his and the other on his forehead. Pulling his head back as he let out a scream in pain and surrendering as he tapped on the mat.

Lilith released her hold and leaned towards his ear. "You're high"

"Whoa" Marcus whispered in amazement as he watched the two siblings got up from their position and restart. If he wasn't so amazed with her when she stood up against Chico earlier, he sure was now.

Though, He couldn't stop thinking when Billy said he was the first to make Lilith smile other than her brothers. He found out that Lilith barely talks to anyone she doesn't know, or smile even. She was called the wrath. Said to be ruthless, dangerous, have anger issues and guarded emotions, or do merciless killings. She was described to be Kings very own little devil.

But not long ago, there she was smiling and laughing at him. Talking to him, who was apparently a stranger to her. So what made him so different?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770K 19K 76
๐พ๐‘๐‘‚๐ถ๐พ๐‘‚๐‘ˆ๐‘‡ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- "๐——๐—จ๐——๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜'๐—ฆ ๐—” ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ž๐—ก๐—ข๐—–๐—ž๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง." ๐พ๐‘๐‘‚๐ถ๐พ๐‘‚๐‘ˆ๐‘‡ เณ„เพ€เฟ...
1.1K 69 29
Lilith, heir to Mafia Empire which started by her father murder. Lilith bounds to revenge; Follows a devilish path... Revenge wasn't enough; to becom...
568 79 12
In a world brought back from the brink of death 150 years ago, it's now 2208. Nova is a thriving metropolis of cutting-edge science and technology in...
5.1K 541 32
"I am too busy staring into those eyes, the ones that have been haunting my nightmares for the last seven years. The same eyes that watched me from t...