The female partner just wants...

Par krudo10

Cen Miao opened her eyes, she lost all her memories and became the female matchmaker with a bad hand forever... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 8

1.6K 25 1
Par krudo10

Chapter 8 The female partner is a big shot in the medical industry (8)

    In the study.

    Fu track line was silent, then said, "do not intend to continue studying in large medical?"

    "If nothing else, Medical University I can graduate early." Cen vague thought for a moment, "then I want to go abroad for further education."

    She It's not that I don't want to stay in the country.

    But if she wants to promote Chinese medicine, she wants Chinese medicine to go abroad. Then she must continue her studies in Western medicine, so that she can gain a strong foothold.

    There are too few people like Professor Ren.

    Hua Guo needs such a person too much. Since there is no second one, she will do this second one.

    "Is the school ready? If not, I can help." Fu Jingxing paused, worrying that she would not believe it, and then explained, "Although I am only acting, but because of family reasons, I have a very wide network of contacts in most places in the world. There are people who walk around by relationship."

    "It's already been found."

    Fu Jingxing was blocked before he finished speaking. He was silent for a while, then stood up, went out of the study, and returned after a while.

    "Wait for me."

    When he came back, he held a card in his hand and put it in front of Cen Miao himself.

    "If you focus on your studies, you will naturally have a wider world."

    Cen Miao looked at the bank card, dumbfounded.

    "No, I can't collect this money."

    "This money, count as I support you." Fu Jingxing tried his best to think of a surefire plan, "You...Your Brother Fu is not in good health. If you return to China in the future, you will treat me for free. Right."

    Thinking of this, he smiled helplessly: "Just because of your intelligence, your wealth will rise in the future, so don't dislike this little money."

    "How come."

    Cen Miao shook the card in his hand, a little moved. .

    She does need money, and without the support of money, she may be able to go, but it will be very difficult.

    "You give me a card number. The money in this card is considered to be borrowed by me. I will repay it in installments every month and remit money to it regularly."

    Otherwise, she would never accept it.

    Fu Jingxing looked at the tough light in Cen Miao's eyes, and finally agreed.

    The two chatted for a while, Cen Miaocai bid farewell to Fu Jingxing, and before leaving, he also asked him to drink enough medicine.

    Butler Su sent the people away, and sighed after seeing her husband still sitting in the study.

    "Mr. Fu, you obviously don't want Ms. Cen to leave, why don't you keep a few sentences?"

    "I went to pick up Ms. Cen in person, and bought ginseng for Ms. Cen in person."

    "If you don't have that thought, it would be a strange thing. It's rare to have a heart attack in a hundred and eighty years. This is a rare move, and in the end it was let go. I think the old lady is looking forward to being empty again this time."

    Fu Jingxing faced the housekeeper who had been nagging him since he was a child, and naturally opened up Shielded mode.

    Soon, the famous medical circle in China published a post. No one noticed it at first, and it was not until the same article was published in the internationally renowned medical magazine The Lancet that netizens quickly noticed it.

    Post content:

    Recently, an experimental project initiated by the University of Chinese Medicine and the University of Medical Sciences has made major discoveries. Among them, the test experiment of the combination of Chinese and Western medicine found that the combination of Chinese medicine and Western medicine can cure emphysema and asthmatic pneumonia well, and cure faster than the original pure Western medicine. The Gynostemma pentaphyllum recorded in ancient Chinese medicine books, regardless of the seven leaves and the five leaves, has been found to have an effect on tumor cells after drug trials. Combining with Kangai can completely eliminate tumor cells. It can cure several kinds of tumors, and further research is needed to prove it.

    Almost instantly, I went crazy on the hot searches of major websites.

    "Damn! I almost missed the last sentence by a billion!"

    "So, does the last sentence of the post want to tell us that this medicine can cure tumors?"

    "I'm damn! I do n't know how bad you are !"

    "Isn't there any medicine that can overcome tumors in the world? I went, and the two schools did a big deal in silence!"

    "I only care about one thing, which companies have Gynostemma, I want to buy their funds.

    " After talking upstairs, I’ll go and search right away. I’m sorry I didn’t."

    " I missed the opportunity to make money!"

    "Wait, look at the list of members of this laboratory. There is a person named Cen Miao?"

    "Cen Miao, first paragraph. That vicious sister who violently abused her sister on campus?"

    "Impossible. Cen Miao is said to have poor grades. How could she be on this list."

    Professor Ren just arrived in the office and sat down with this certificate in his hand. The teacher next to him I slapped my tongue when I saw it came over quickly.

    "Student Cen's graduation certificate really got down?"

    It's good if it matters.

    However, Professor Ren heard the implication and frowned: "Why can't I get a graduation certificate for the exam based on my own strength?"

    The teacher chuckled, "Isn't this still a blessing to you? A freshman sophomore? For children of China, the graduation exams are scheduled to be arranged."

    "Oh?" Professor Ren's face was getting colder, "If your students can find new drugs to overcome tumors, I can also arrange for you to run errands."

    "That's not it ." Do you dare." A

    knock on the door sounded.

    Cen Miao walked in, "Professor Ren."

    Professor Ren hurriedly waved his hand, let Cen Miao sit down, and handed her the notebook, "The graduation certificate has been made in a hurry for you."

    "This time about Gynostemma, Ben You can go directly to the postgraduate study for Ph.D. You can think about it, are you sure you don’t want this opportunity?"

    Cen Miao took the certificate and said seriously, "Professor, it’s not broken or standing. What I said to you before is not just a moment, I really want to Chinese medicine must go abroad."

    A student of Western medicine, but he spoke highly of Chinese medicine. If it weren't for Professor Ren who knew the basics of Cen Miao's Chinese medicine, he would think that Cen Miao was utterly talking about it.

    It is also precisely knowing that Ren Siyi understands Cen Miao. If Chinese medicine is not to be questioned, then the recognized academic knowledge must be able to pass the test. In this way, we can better stand in two positions and promote Chinese medicine.

    "Now that I've thought it through, I have already contacted the University of California for you. When you are ready, go directly to the interview."

    "Thank you, teacher."

    "Yes." Professor Ren asked again, "Last time you asked me to The name of the person who found Gynostemma is written on the entire laboratory. But this Gynostemma was not within the scope of the research at the beginning. It was the drug you took the initiative to add. Then, would you really regret it?"

    "Be the first to know. It’s a glamorous title to discover that people in the world who can conquer cancer drugs.”

    Cen Miao shook his head and said, “I don’t think that this is my contribution alone. In times of difficulty, seniors and sisters gave me the greatest help. Therefore, everyone has a share of this contribution. I don’t want to monopolize it.” In

    this way, this intellectual property is completely donated to the country, the country of China. Every pharmaceutical company can use this discovery to mass-produce drugs to overcome tumors.

    The first advantage of this is to prevent the drug from being fried to sky-high prices.

    The second is that this medicine can be covered by medical insurance if it is produced enough, and the poor can be reimbursed for treatment.

    Professor Ren smiled and said: "I thank you on behalf of everyone."

    "No," Cen vague smile, "In fact, when I decided to tell them they had to burst into tears thanked me."..

    Get With regard to the graduation certificate, Cen Miao decided to leave again before she bid farewell to leave.

    But as soon as she left school, she was stopped by someone in the

    cafe.

    Ye Zhongtian took out a check for two million, put it on the table and pushed it in front of Cen Miao. He barely smiled:. "Miao Miao"

    Cen vague glanced check, look away, to calm:. "Well, you find me something"

    "impossible is always a good mood, I think is the eldest daughter daughter, cut off The relationship didn't give her a penny to worry about her starving to death, so come and send the check?"

    Ye Zhongtian didn't say a word, but Ye Yuan choked in a hurry.

    "Cen Miao, how can you talk to Dad like this!"

    Cen Miao looked at Ye Yu'an with calm eyes, "I remember that your Ye family issued a statement saying that Ye Zhongtian and I have broken away."

    "So. , I don’t have a father now.”

    Ye Yu’an was angrily: “Even if it doesn’t matter in law, you still have father’s blood on you. You...”

    “You really have a mother but no mother!

    ” Pop!"

    A slap in the quiet cafe, very loud.

    Ye Yu'an was stunned. She clutched her right cheek and couldn't say anything: "You dare to hit me?"

    "I warn you." Cen Miao smiled coldly. She stood up on the table and leaned over to look at Ye Yuan. The whole body is full of aura that cannot be ignored, "Next time your mouth is not clean, I will just slap you like that."

    Ye Zhongtian frowned immediately: "Okay, Ye Yu'an, don't watch the foolishness."

    It was also the first time Ye Yu'an saw Cen Miao so fierce.

    "Miaomiao, I want to spend two million to buy your share of medical results."

    Ye Zhongtian said anxiously.

    "As long as you are willing to give me the results, so that I can directly produce it at the famous pharmaceutical factory, the money can be negotiated. Dad...I know you don't have much money on hand now. If you still want to study, I will Willing to support you all the time."

    Grant.

    How ironic.

    Cen Miao held the phone and looked at Ye Yu'an on the side. After thinking about it, she pressed the record button.

    She whispered.

    "But this success doesn't belong to me, it belongs to the two universities of Chinese Medicine and Medical University."

    "How could it?" Ye Zhongtian didn't believe it, "It's obviously you who discovered the medicine, isn't it? As soon as the news came out, Some colleagues told me. Miao Miao, you know that Dad has always wanted to be a pharmaceutical factory. You leave this opportunity to your family. Once the pharmaceutical factory is on the market, our pharmaceutical factory will develop drugs that can treat tumors, and then the wealth will be exploded. Go up!"

    Wasn't it a certainty to make tens of billions at that time?

    Cen Miao felt ironic. She picked up the check on the table and whispered: "2 million, really tempting."

    Ye Yuan thought that Cen Miao had already moved, and said quickly: "More than that, dad will give you some more. . Really, Dad?"

    Ye Zhongtian answered quickly.

    Cen Miao tore the check to pieces, and Ye Zhongtian didn't have time to stop it.

    "It's a pity."

    "This money is too dirty, I don't want it."

    Ye Yuan's face flushed red, "Don't deceive people too much!"

    "I don't want anything, and the request is very simple. Ye Yu'an , Admit what you have done, and apologize to me."

    After that, Cen Miao looked at Ye Zhongtian, how would such a profit-only person choose?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

219K 16.2K 20
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
21.2K 216 49
The end of the world is coming, and the opening is a natural disaster. Sandstorms, heavy snowstorms, extreme heat and plagues, thick fog and extreme...
54.2K 858 47
After struggling for ten years in the last days, she was reborn and returned to before the natural disaster. Of course she's going to stock up like c...