The Red String of Fate...

Galing kay Nityachowdary

" Marriages are made in heaven" Is it true ? Sometimes 'Yes'. Sometimes a very big 'No'. Kim Taehyung and J... Higit pa

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
A/N

22

3.8K 183 221
Galing kay Nityachowdary

AUTHOR POV_

Its been one week since Taehyung left his everything.

From then, Jisoo is not herself. She felt many emotions through that letter.

Firstly she is super angry at Kai for  separating her baby from her.

Second, she is even  lil bit angry  at Taehyung for believing everything and taking such a big decision.

And at the same time, she is slightly content by the thought Taehyung loves her back.

Out of all emotions, she is damn scared of   one thing. What if he don't return back.

No, no her Tae won't do that to her. There is tiniest hope for their love.

Jisoo don't know where he left to. She contacted Namjoon,  even he don't know where his friend is.

Taehyung didn't inform anyone before leaving this  country.  But he mentioned in letter, he will return back within week . 

This is making Jisoo sane, if not she may lose her everything.

Jisoo is waiting for him , everyday felt like a hell without Taehyung .   She is not eating, sleeping properly at all.

How can she ?. When her everything left just with one letter.

Till Taehyung gets back, Jisoo decided to distract from terrible heart ache . So in that time,  she thought good lesson to  Kai.

After breakup with Jisoo, Kai is in serious relationship with one girl. Jisoo revealed his cunning and monster side  infront of his own  girlfriend. 

That's it, now that  girl for whom Kai is ready to do anything broke up with him. He lost his love life. It's all because of waking Jisoo's other side.
Most importantly, playing with her Tae's feelings.

It's weekend night now,  Jisoo is in her bedroom sitting on chair in front of  fire place.

She  wore  only Taehyung's shirt that reached her mid thighs. Cause Jisoo want to feel his presence. Its the only way for her now.

She is thinking of her love, why didn't he come back yet?.

Jisoo hugged his  pillow tightly and kissed it teary eyes. She is running downstairs every time  just by sound of door creaking thinking it's her Tae. But  she is met with disappointment all the time.

From these seven days, Jisoo found out more thing. Taehyung is not just her love, he is like oxygen to her.
It seems difficult to even breathe without him.

Jisoo  don't even know how she fell this hard  for one soft guy. Taehyung became an  exception for every rule she set for herself.

On the other side,  Taehyung is driving back to home from airport with broken eyes. He is sure, his home is empty with no one. He is sure Jisoo left him,  left his life.

In this one week,   he decided to be strong and accept fate . But no, he couldn't do that.  Even Taehyung didn't eat and sleep properly.

Every damn time, his mind is drifting to Jisoo. She probably signed those divorce papers, left his house.  Worst to worst, she may even accepted Kai back.

Right now, Taehyung entered into his house. He is taken back by open door.
Jisoo left it open for him.

May be maids were in house,  he thought to himself and reached his bedroom.

Jisoo who is in her own thoughts of  thinking about   Taehyung while hugging pillow tightly noticed someone entering her room.

That scent, its her Tae. She closed her eyes and cried silently.

Taehyung was completely shook by Jisoo being in their bedroom. He didn't except this at all.

And she is crying by closing eyes. What must have happened?. Is he again  responsible for her pain ?.

His thoughts got interrupted by Jisoo yelling loudly at him.

"Kim Taehyung, stop right there "
She ordered while standing up and crying more with hiccups.

Taehyung is about to move forward  to wipe her tears. His heart is aching is see her crying heavily.

"I said, stop right there Mr kim"
Jisoo shouted loudly. She took deep breaths, wiped off her tears with his shirt paws.

Taehyung cooed at that sight internally  with glossy eyes . His Jisoo is looking so adorable in his shirt. Wait, why is she wearing his shirt?.

His thoughts got again interrupted by pillow landing on his face  this time.

"You hurt me , hurt me a lot"
Jisoo shouted while throwing all pillows in their bedroom one by one.

Taehyung is dodging those pillow attacks with confused eyes. He set her free right?. Why is she hurt then ?.

His dumb brain couldn't process till now. There is his wife standing in front of him,  in his shirt and crying loudly . What else hint, he need to figure it  out.

Jisoo sighed at his confused stare. She forgot for a moment, she is married to slight dumb and naive  baby.

Jisoo stood still, stopped throwing pillows at him . She looked straightly into his glossy eyes.

That moment, they can feel how much they are longing for each other. How badly they want to be in each others arms.

Jisoo let her tears glide one more time, she expressed slowly with sad smile.

"I missed you Tae, I missed you so much"

"Me too"  Taehyung replied with wobbling lips.

"Its because I love you, I love so much baby bear "
Jisoo confessed with sad chuckle while wiping her tears.

Taehyung stood still, he asked her again with eyes  for confirmation  .
Jisoo nodded to him with teary smile.

He couldn't believe this at all. It's a dream, definitely a dream. How can Jisoo love him when she has already someone else.

Jisoo came forward and hugged him tightly.  Taehyung can't help it, he too hugged back tightly with tears.

She cried in his neck  and kissed there twice. He still thinks all of this is just a dream, most beautiful dream which would never happen. 

"Its not dream baby, its true"
Jisoo whispered in his neck while kissing there.

She cupped his face, he is still hugging her.

"Now listen to me properly.

I was in relationship with Kai before marriage.

It was just an attraction not even love

On the day of our marriage, I broke with him cause I hate cheating.

Then after couple of days, I found that he don't love me at all.

He just used me for mere bet.

That's it, I cut off all ties with him from then.

Whatever attraction I developed for him turned into pure hatred.

To make us suffer, that fucker spitted non sense to you.

And coming to those divorce papers,  I  applied those  in initial days of our marriage when I'm still in that monster's trap.

Jisoo revealed everything with utmost honesty and sincerity.

She  moved more closer to him, and confessed one more time

"In these days of our friendship, I fell for you hardly Tae.

"I fell for you kindness, pure heart"
Jisoo kissed his both  eyes.

"I fell for your innocence"
She kissed his cute nose

"I love the way,  you take care of me so much "
She kissed his upper lips

"I love the way you treat me like queen "
Jisoo kissed his lower lip.

"I love the way, you secretly enjoy my sassiness and follow my every word"
She kissed his chin

"Above all,  I'm completely drunk in love with you.

You are the reason I got to know I'm this sucker for love.

You changed me Tae, you said you love my  other side right. Where I only show this  to close people.

You are not among them Tae. You are above all of them.

You are my everything, my life, my only world"

Jisoo confessed with whipped eyes

Taehyung took a deep breath, he can't form words. His throat went completely dry. May be this time, god really heard his prayers.

His Jisoo confessed him with so much love. This day he will remember for sure. This is the day he became alive again.

With trembling voice and teary eyes,  he confessed back

"I love y-you more my pretty glass doll"

Jisoo cried again, this is it. They became one finally after all the struggles and constant misunderstandings .

Without wasting any time, Jisoo attached her soft lips on his . She kissed him smoothly on lips.

Taehyung is  hesitating to kiss back properly. Cause he is still  in trance, his dream girl is kissing him for the first time. And this is their first kiss.

"Kiss back properly hero, so that I should remember only your lips on mine.

Don't give me a chance to think of any other guy except you right now"

Jisoo mumbled   teasingly to wake  possessive tiger who will not hesitate at all. 

That's it , Taehyung kissed back roughly .

No, the thought of Jisoo thinking of  some other guy makes his insides churn. He want this doll all to himself, only to himself.

(A/N : Very  slight mature content.  Please ignore if you are uncomfortable )

He roamed his tongue inside her cavern, tasting every inch of her mouth.

They felt need rushing through their bodies.
"Ahh T-Tae" Jisoo moaned into kiss, he is kissing her roughly.  She is liking it a lot.

"Please say that one more time"
Taehyung mumbled while still kissing.

" A-Ahh Tae baby,  you are so good at kissing.  Only you can make me like this"
She  replied while keeping up with rough kiss.

That's it, it boosted Taehyung's confidence double.   He secretly likes Jisoo praising him.

He slightly tapped her hips, she took that hint and jumped onto him. With her legs around his waist and hands encircling his neck while still kissing.

Taehyung stopped kissing to breathe properly. But Jisoo is not at all  taking break. She dived back to kiss again making him smile at his needy baby.

He carried her to near by wall , Jisoo's back met with that wall.

Taehyung broke the kiss and rested his head on her forehead. Both of them are breathing heavily. They can inhale each others breaths.

After while, Jisoo pecked his lips while whispering

" You will not leave me again right?
If you did,   I will die without you and I'm being damn serious "
Jisoo said with pout while unbuttoning his shirt smoothly.

"Never butter cup, cause even I can't live without my queen"
Taehyung replied with smile while tucking her hair strands behind ear.

Jisoo smiled widely at that and booped his nose. She giggled loudly
at him booping back many times goofily.

They are being so silly. Cause  they are so so happy and can't contain their happiness at all.

Suddenly, Jisoo interrupted that cute moment while  buckling up her hips against his dick in pants making Taehyung groan loudly at that.

She took his fingers and coated them  with her saliva while looking at him with lusty eyes.

Taehyung groaned one more time at that.  His sassy baby is looking so cute while sucking his fingers and at the same time so hot with those needy eyes.

After coating them  enough, Jisoo whispered into Taehyung's ear so sultrily.

"Hubby take me tonight. 
I'm so ready for you. 

Just do something, I want to feel you  entire night.

I want to hold you so good, make me yours, your only baby doll "

That's it, Taehyung lost his only inch of patience by her dirty talk.

They made love entire night. He pounded into her so deep while licking every inch of her body.

While Jisoo is just a moaning mess. She is shamelessly moaning Taehyung's name loudly at every thrust.

She didn't expect his baby boo to fuck her this good. Jisoo even loved this side of  hungry tiger who  made her cum countless times in one night.

Just with one dirty talk, he got aroused. Now Jisoo knows how to take this as her advantage to have him in her every night...........................................

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

54.6K 1.6K 17
Lee YN and Kim Taehyung was arranged into a marriage by their parents. Both of them being in relationship. But still situations made them marry each...
217K 12.4K 57
when jisoo's family company is going bankrupt, her father made a deal with a business partner and set her up into a marriage TWICE at only 20 years o...
218K 6.6K 48
[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied the knot. But their vows did not last l...
350K 25.3K 49
⚠️Please be aware that the following content is the sole part of my imagination and has nothing to do with the mentioned idol⚠️ "I am going to make y...