ShinKami OneSots(SMUT WARNING...

By UrFaveGeek

I love y'all so much! This started as a side hobby and it ended really successful! I did t expect this many r... More

Cute Ponytail..
I...Love..you Idiot
Not a chapter
Cooking lessons
P-please(Lemon)
Wth
Proposal

Do I like him??

3.4K 21 20
By UrFaveGeek

A/N: this is my first story so please don't hate on it😅

Shinso POV:
I was walking to class when I ran into a kid from 1-a. I think his name was Denki? That doesn't matter right now though. We started talking for bit. It felt kinda weird considering I don't really talk to kids from 1-a. I manage to get to class on time though, but i couldn't focus, I just kept thinking about that kid. The way he smiled, how cute and soft his voice was- wait why am I thinking this right now, I just met him. Do I...Like him? No i couldn't like him, i just met him.. Damn it, why do I have such a soft heart, of all people!

At Lunch Time
Denki POV:
Right now I'm sitting with my friends, but I'm still wondering who that kid that I was taking to was. Mina keeps picking on me about him because I haven't stopped talking about him.. Now that I think about it, if I was her i wouldn't stop pestering either, it's not normal for me to talk about someone so often. "Hey there's that kid~!" Mina teased. I look over and see him sitting by himself, so i decide to go sit by him!

Shinso POV:
I decide to eat lunch for once, to talk my mind off of things and move my mind to food. I look up to look around and I see the same kid coming over to me. I start to panic like a bride on her wedding day. "Hey.." I mummer to the small blonde kid. "Hey!" He replies "I don't think I got your name" He adds. "shinso.. what's your name?" I ask. "Denki, Denki Kamanari." He answers. "mk well Denki why did you come to sit with me?" I curiously ask. "You looked lonely so I thought I'd come over" Denki Chirped. I slightly blush, hopefully not noticeable. "Are you okay?" the blonde kid asked. "Yeah why?" I replied with a puzzled look. "You just look a little pink, I guess it's nothing" He says ending with a big smile. Shit, why is he so damn cute?! "Do you want to come sit with me, Mina, and Sero?" He asks with another smile. "Uhhhh.. Sure-..?". Why did I say sure, I shouldn't sit with 1-a kids, but then again they do have a class with my dad.

Denki POV:
"Okay then come with me". I start to go back to Mina and Sero with the purple haired kid following me. I'm actually surprised he said yes, I mean he's a 1-c student and I'm a 1-a... We get to my friends and sit down, Shinso sat next to me surprisingly. "Who's your boyfriend~" Mina says teasingly. I feel my face get hot, "HE ISNT MY BOYFRIEND!" I yell. "Mhm~ Sure~" Sero adds. I cup my hands on my mouth and scream. "You sound like my dad-" Shinso says slightly covering his ear. "Wait, are you Aizawa's kid?" The pink girl asks. "Yes, my dad is Aizawa, but I was talking about Mic, my other dad.." Shinso looks away as he answers. "what's wrong? You seem sad" I ask. "Nothing, I was just thinking" Shinso replies. "About?" I ask as I lean towards him. "Everything and anything" He replies like a smart ass. "screw you"

After school in shinso's dorm

Shinso POV:
I put on music, and just my luck Electric Love came on. After a few hours of texting my dads and listening to music, I decide to invite Denki over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 275 5
A story about Bakugou and Midoriya
91.5K 2.4K 9
Ever since Craig and Tweek went gay for each other and it became public, Kyle Broflovski is continuously finding eyes glued to him, and it's more tha...
845K 19.2K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
52.2K 984 10
(Complete) WARNING: this is full on cringe so if you cant handle it then I suggest you to turn away from this fanfic. I keep it on here because I fin...