Attack On Freedom (AoT X Fnaf...

By The_Ghost_Ryder

The year 1987, Y/n Afton has just gotten a part time job to work with animatronics. She knows her father is h... More

💀The Beginning💔
💔Alive💔
🗡A New Comrade🐾
🥀Infected🥀
☠️Head Start💨
🦠Immune🖤
🗡️Tell Me💌
🤍Hide-and-Seek🖤
🌹The Truth Comes Out💔
🗝️Confession🥀
💥Madness💢
🔪The Return of Family💜
💜💜💜General A.⭐⭐⭐
🐾Army Training🪖
✨Our Family💘
🕯️A Hello and painful Goodbye💔
💙Our End🥀
Attack on Revenge

🐺Hunted🏹

370 17 16
By The_Ghost_Ryder

(Don't forget to vote and follow 💖)

~Y/n pov~

I smelled an animal nearby. Comrade instantly crawled and we both hid behind a bush and waited. I watched a deer like animal and looked at Comrade.
"Ready boy?"

He huffed before quietly crawling around me and somewhere else. Comrade chases them into a corner where they can't get away or injures their legs, before I shoot them and end it.

The snow made it a bit difficult for both of us to run, but we can manage. I whistled like a small bird before Comrade leapt out of the bush across the field and chased after the animal. It was scared and took off, I chased along with them and watched Comrade speed up.

"GET 'EM BOY!!" I yelled.

He snarled before latching his jaws around it's leg, it let out a howl of pain before trying to kick him off. I grabbed my gun before aiming it at the chest. I pulled the trigger and it instantly fell to the ground.

Comrade grabbed it's neck and began to squeeze it. Choking the animal and ending it.
"Good boy." I said before walking to them.

I stabbed the animals throat and picked it up. Heavy but I was able to drag it to somewhere private. Comrade was able to find a cave, large and empty. Once I dragged the female elk into the cave, Comrade began to tear the skin off it. I used my knife and helped him out.

~3rd pov~

As Coyote made it back to her camp, 3 men approached her and began to ask her questions.
"Any food?"
"Animals?"
"Water?"
"No, I found the girl but I wasn't sure if it was the right one." She replied.
"The immune one?"
"Yeah-"
"No one is immune to these things! It's impossible!"
"Pearl was immune until someone left her behind in a horde!!"
"Enough!" Coyote said.

This camp of survivors were looking for a cure, since one of them overheard a doctor speaking of one at the old base. A vaccine to cure the dead and those who are becoming one of them, to turn this world normal again.
"No one is immune-"
"PEARL WAS-"
"QUIET!!!" Coyote screamed again.

"We'll follow her, just to make sure that she is. Now, pack up your things and we'll get going." She said calmly this time.

~~~

"What are you trying to say, Hange?" Eren asked.
"I'm saying that these humans turned savages or infected? Are more dangerous than titans themselves!" She exclaimed.
"Titans are giants and more destructive! How are these things more dangerous?! One titan can kill an entire squad!" Connie said.
"That's correct! But these infected ones are also destructive! Didn't you see how they call for each other! The only titans that call out for more are the attack, armored, and female titan. Those ones that we know! But!! These dead people spread faster and grow stronger than titans! There are a rare number of the slow infected! But there are large armies of the special ones! Unlike the titans we know, you need titan spinal fluid to become a normal titan before you eat someone with one of the 9 titans! These infected just need to bite or scratch you, therefore turning you into one of them! Their spread of this is more dangerous than titans! They can also break and climb over walls-"
"So. . . Your saying even if we had our 50 meter walls. . . They could easily climb over and devour everyone within the walls?" Armin questioned with fear.

"Exactly!!" Hange grinned, "At least that's what poor Micheal said!"
"When are we going to get rid of him?" Levi asked.
"We made a deal with him, Levi, if he tells us all he knows, we'll find his sister and bring her back." Erwin reminded.

"You do know he is right here." Sasha said as she walked beside Micheal who had his arms tied behind his back and his mouth gagged with a cloth.

"What if we find her but she's one of them?" Jean asked ignoring what Sasha said.
"Then we bring her body back." Erwin said.
"Did you hear that?!" Sasha squeaked.

". . ."

"Sasha, we are walking down a empty path, the only things you'll hear is our footsteps and-"
"Quiet." Mike said as they stopped.
"What is that?" Mikasa murmured as they saw a figure appear through the thin mist.

A woman and an animal beside her.

Micheal who was being held hostage by Jean and Connie instantly knew who that woman was. He tried to run forward before Levi grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

The woman held her gun and aimed it directly at Erwin Smith.
"Release him before you end up with a bullet in your skull." She said coldly.

Her loyal pet snarled beside her and crouched in a leaping position.
"Who are you?" Levi questioned.
"Y/n Afton. . . Micheal's sister." She replied.
"The one who ran off and left her brother behind, right?" Eren asked.
"I took my chance to get away from your gang, Micheal decided to stay." She answered.
"If you don't put down your gun, we'll hurt him." Jean said.
"I dare you. . . Do it while I have my weapon aimed at a friend of yours." She hissed.

She saw the look on Micheal's face as he was glancing up then back at her, signaling that something was about to happen. Before Y/n could look someone knocked her out. She heard the snarls of Comrade before his whimpering whines and then silence.

~Y/n pov~

I woke up bound to a chair in some sort of building. The windows and doors were boarded and nailed shut; my hands tightly roped together before I heard a different door open.

3 people walked in. I couldn't remember their names, a short man, a woman with goggle-glasses? And a taller blonde man.
"Y/n Afton-"
"Where am I? Where's my brother? Where is my pet?!" I growled.

The woman with glasses just stood there beside the short man before the blonde guy approached me.
"Your brother is fine, and your wolf is with soldier Armin Arlert, and Sasha Braus. And do you remember who we are?" He questioned.

I looked away and didn't answer. Someone grabbed my lower jaw and pulled me forward.
"You better answer before you end up with missing teeth." The short man said.
"I'd rather lose my ability to speak than talk!" I spat.
"Brave for a brat."
"I have it under control, Levi." The blonde one said.
"Levi, huh? Now, I remember you. Short tempered am I right? Suits you-"
"Don't make me-"
"Levi." The blonde said again.

Levi let go of my jaw and backed off. The blonde one kneeled in front of me and waited.
"I just want to talk, why did you run away from us that day?" He questioned.

His voice was deep but soft, he was being polite and kind instead of rude and commanding unlike the others I ran into on my journey.
". . . Because. . . Because I wanted to be free with my brother. . . You kept us hostage and. . . We were scared. We just wanted to see our dad again. . ." I muttered as I kept my eyes away from his.

"Y/n, we kept you like that because we didn't know where we were. For us it was a normal day on Paradis Island. I wanted to check on Eren Yeager, the boy who brought you down. I, Erwin Smith, along with Zoe Hange, Levi Ackerman, Mikasa Ackerman, Jean Kirstein, Connie Springer, Sasha Braus, and Mike Zacharias, were experimenting and testing Eren's abilities until he transformed and landed us here. We were confused yet amazed by this world outside the walls, until we learned that this wasn't exactly 'our world' at all. That we somehow landed into a different reality. In our world we had a bigger enemy who we thought until now was the biggest threat to mankind, the threat was Titans. These man-eating giants that devoured most of humanity but as Hange told us, these infected humans are more dangerous than them." He explained.

"Well. . . Hange isn't wrong, I've seen what these things can do. I saw how they attack. I know different species of their kind. I watched how they worked together to attack groups. How they call and scream for others. How some of them are intelligent."
"That is why we needed you and your brother. You 2 seem to know about these creatures more than us. What can you tell us about these savages?" He asked.

"There are I think 8 different special types of the infected." I said, while I was on my own, I also studied the dead. Wrote and even drew what they did and looked like.

"My. . . My bag has all the info I know about them." I added.
"Levi, go and grab her supplies." Erwin ordered. Levi left the room as Hange began to write down what I said.

"The first infect I came across was the Tank's, these infected have incredible strength and speed, they can destroy an entire building if they wanted to. Their skin is very thick so guns or swords won't do much to damage it unless you use a grenade to burst through it's skin. They are also capable of throwing chunks of concrete that they rip out of the ground to throw at us. 1 tank can take down an entire team."

"It almost sounds like the Armored Titan and the Beast Titan!" Hange giggled.

"The next one I came across was the Charger's, it has the same strength as the tank but has better speed. It tends to charge and slam anyone into the wall or the ground with it's large arm. Crushing you or slamming you to death."

"Like the Female Titan! Crushing all those soldiers within seconds!" Hange gasped.

"I came across a Witches, next, she has long nails and tends to cry by herself. But if you shoot at her or even provoke her, she'll scream and alert many others before attacking and clawing you to death while eating your flesh off of her fingers." I shuddered.

"Oooh! The Jaw Titan!" Hange smiled as she wrote it down.

The door opened and Levi entered with my bag. He was holding my book before handing it to Erwin. Hange peeked over his shoulder and read it out loud.

"The Boomer's, fat and round, acid, bloated, and gloop filled within it's boils and guts. Can throw up slime and slow down survivors, or scream to alert more infected, but if shot at will explode and blow up acid that may infect the living. Isn't that fast but still deadly." She hummed.

"How do you know about this?" Erwin asked.
"I traveled around a lot. I saw many groups die in front of me, Comrade and me were always following groups until they died and we would collect their supplies." I replied.
"Hmm. . . What's this one?"
"The Hunter's, speedy and agile. Can run on their four limbs and jump on any survivor before tearing into their flesh and eating them alive. Can also climb buildings and be very quiet while hunting, they also snarl or hiss when they are going to attack." Hange grinned.

"Ooh! These one's are called Spitter's, they have a mutated face and melted off jaw, they can run and charge at groups before spitting up acid upon them. Melting off their skin and burning off their flesh." Hange yelped.

"These seem more dangerous than Titans. . ." Erwin muttered.

"They are highly dangerous. . ." I sighed.
"These are called Smoker's, they have a mutated face and a mutated shoulder covered in boils. They can latch their tongues around anyone and drag them into a horde of the dead, their tongues can be range through 10 or 15 feet long, just to latch onto a living being. Then their tongues are rolled back into their mouths." She gagged.

"Why are they called Smoker's?"
"They smell like cigarettes. . ." I chuckled slightly.
"And these are called Jockey's, these infected are hunched back dead beings that can jump far and high upon a human before pulling them back or forward, or steering them into a horde of the dead while clawing their faces." She read.

"That's all 8-"
"Wait. . ." I said.
"What?" Levi asked.
"There's a couple more-"
"MORE?!! TELL ME-"
"Calm down, Hange." Levi sighed.

"There are also Hell Hound's, dead infected dogs. They run and snarl before chasing anyone down and eating their flesh, there are also tigers, mountain lion's, bears, deers, elk, and some other animals that have been bitten or scratched. It's rare for them to turn but it's also dangerous." I explained.

"Eww! Even animals?!!" Hange gasped before laughing and running out the door.
"I must tell them all!!" She laughed.

Erwin stood up before looking to Levi.
"Y/n, Levi will be looking after you-"
"WHAT?!" I yelled.
"Why do I have to-"
"Because I trust you, and you both need to get along. Y/n can't stay in ropes forever." Erwin said as he walked behind me and untied me.

I gently rubbed my wrists and stood up. Erwin slightly nodded at Levi before walking out and letting the door close. I was about to follow until Levi grabbed my arm.
"Hey-"
"If you even try to run away again, I'll break your legs." He said.
"Good luck." I snarled back.

I tore my arm away from him and walked off. I left the room and entered the bigger room, I saw the other people before I heard Micheal yell my name and run to me, he fell into my embrace and almost began to cry on my shoulder.
"Y-Your alive!" He gasped.
"Micheal! Oh god, I missed you. . . You idiot! D-Don't ever leave me a-again!" I choked out.

Comrade whimpered before running to me and jumping onto my chest. I coughed a bit before hugging him too.
"I'm okay, boy." I grinned.
"Comrade is. . . Is not a dog, huh?" He muttered.
"Yeah, about that, he's a wolf."
"A wolf?!" Micheal gasped.
"Yes, and be quiet. We're still being watched-"
"About that. . . We sorta set up a plan to trap you and bring you ba-"
"You tricked me?!!"
"I-It's not what you think!! We knew that you were coming back! S-So I made a plan and it actually worked-"
"Micheal Charlton Afton! I'm going to kick your as-"
"Be quiet" Levi said as he approached me from behind.

"Great, my babysitter is here." I scoffed.
"Tch, brat."
"Shorty."
"You little-"
"Captain Levi! There's 6 infected outside the west window! What do we do?!" The girl with brown hair asked.

"Pft, you're a captain?" I giggled.
"Yeah, I am, so what?" He snapped.
"I never expected a captain to be your size." I laughed. Micheal was giving a worried look as he glanced at Levi then me.

Like one of us should stop talking.
"You are very lucky to be important to Commander Erwin and Hange." He muttered before he walked off with the brown haired girl.

"Maybe don't do that." Micheal muttered under his breath.
"Why not? That midget better not try anything-"
"His size doesn't matter! He's strong as hell, Y/n! In their world he was named Humanity's Strongest Soldier-"
"I don't care! They're in our world now!" I snapped.

"Micheal, Y/n, get your rest. We'll be moving out again soon." Erwin said.
"To where? The Washington base was destroyed-"
"Destroyed?!" Micheal yelled as he grabbed my shoulders.
"Was dad there?! How do you know?! Where you the-"
"I don't know because I wasn't there. At first I thought you made it there, I met another survivor who said the dead charged against the army's base and devoured her family and the other survivors too. The base was destroyed by an explosion. I'm not sure if dad was there or not." I said.

Micheal groaned before sitting down on a chair. Erwin walked beside me and looked at me.
"We are not going to Washington, we're heading somewhere else instead."
"Where?" I asked.
"I'll explain later, for now you both get some sleep. It'll do you good." He replied as he walked off.

"Levi will be keeping an eye on Y/n, Mikasa and Hange will be watching Micheal."
"Why does she only get one person?!" Micheal asked.
"Levi is stronger than 2 people, he'll handle her." Erwin said.

I rolled my eyes before the group came back. Dirty and covered in blood.
"Ugh, that smell is terrible!" Hange gagged.
"I thought it would turn into steam! Now I smell bad!" The girl whined.
"I puked- MMPH!" The almost bald one gulped.

"Levi, Hange, Mikasa, take the two into separate rooms for their sleep. We'll be out here waiting." Erwin said.
"Great." I hissed. Levi grabbed my arm and dragged me into a different room. A sleeping bag was on the floor for me, and I thought to myself the many ways to kill this midget.

"Get some sleep." He said in a passive aggressive way.
"Uh huh, sure." I sighed before walking over and sitting down.
"Why aren't you laying down?"
"I clearly am not tired, Captain." I mocked.
"Don't test me, brat."
"Is that the only name you have for me?" I teased, "I thought you'd have a more threatening name for me-"
"Shut up." He growled a he held a blade by my throat.

"Oh, I'm so scared. Why don't you go ahead and just end my suffering. You can beat up first if you want too, I won't mind just as long as you clean up your mess then dump my body outside with the dead." I snarled.

His eyes locked onto mine as we both stared in dead silence. Waiting for someone to break the silence, I felt the cold steel pressed against my thin skin as it slowly cut me. Levi sighed before taking it away and placing it back into his strange gear. He looked at his shirt which was covered in guts and blood before I got up.
"What are you doing?" He questioned.

"Grabbing my bag." I said as I opened it and looked through.
"Hopefully, this'll fit. Here, catch!" I said as I tossed him a clean shirt. I found it in the men's section for Micheal, but Levi needs it more than him right now.

"What's this?"
"A shirt? Don't worry I'll face this way while you change." I sighed as I turned away and looked through my bag again.

My walkie-talkie was still here, Comrade's leash and collar remained, just my book was missing. I could hear Hange and Erwin discussing the infected I told them about to the group, I heard a shirt softly land on the floor and continued to look through my bag. I found my old purple jacket and decided to use it as a pillow. It still had a hole where Christopher bit me.

"You can lay down now." He said. I held my bag and walked to my bed, I sat down again and pulled out a book.
"What are you doing now?" He said.

"Reading, it calms me. . ." I replied.

He scoffed and just sat there cleaning his blades with cloth and water. I read through 3 chapters and kept reading, I didn't realize how late it had become until he snatched my book out of my hands.
"Hey!" I growled.
"Go to bed, now." He ordered.
"Or what? You gonna beat me to death?"
"No, I'll cut you up and serve you to the dead waiting outside." He threatened.
"Well, good luck. I've been waiting for my death for awhile now!" I grinned.

I called his bluff. He muttered something under his breath before setting my book down, I laid back and shut my eyes. Falling asleep slowly, trying to ignore the faint groans from outside.

~~~

"Sissy!"
"I-I'm not a si-sissy!" Chris whined.
"Come on, Chris!! It's just a bee!" Elizabeth yelled.
"Stop teasing Chris, Liz!" I yelled.
"Ugh! I'm bored!" She groaned.
"Welcome to the club then." I muttered as I watched TV.

"I wanna use the TV!"
"You had it for 2 hours, Liz, it's my turn now." I replied.
"C-Can I watch. . . With you?" Chris asked.
"Sure, I'll move over." I said as I made some space on the couch.
"Thanks. . ." He whispered as he cuddled near me.

"I'm home!"
"MOM!!" Elizabeth yelled as she ran to the door.
"Hi sweetie! Where's Mike?"
"He ran off with his friends!"
"Of course he did, I'm guessing Y/n stayed?"
"Uh huh!!"

My mom walked to the living room and smiled when she saw me.
"I'm guessing you skipped out on the movie night with your friends?" She questioned.
"Maybe. . . Um, how was the date with dad?" I asked.
"Amazing, he pulled another romantic night on me again. Mike is going to stay here next Friday."
"Why?"
"Because, me and your father are going on another date but you will be going out with your friends-"
"What? Mom, no I'm good honestly-"
"You've taken your time and fun days to stay here and watch the kids, you deserve it, Y/n."
"But next Friday is Chris's birthday-"
"You'll be back in time to light the candles on the cake, don't worry." She smiled.

She cupped my cheek and kissed my head.
"Okay?" She asked.
". . . Alright." I sighed.

"Wake up!!" A deep snarling voice growled.
"What the HELL?!!!" I screamed as I saw a deformed brown bear with sharp teeth and red eyes hovering over me.

It's large body was running at me before I woke up and was covered in cold sweat. I was panting and holding my chest, my heart was racing with fear and panic. I looked around and saw Levi asleep across the room.

I wiped my head and tried to calm myself down. Taking deep breaths and holding my head, I heard small whimpers coming from the door and light scratching. It was Comrade trying to get into the room, I never had a nightmare before, and that was because Comrade was my comfort animal.

I quietly got up and walked to the door, opening it and letting the excited wolf inside. He was sniffing me and snarling where Levi was, I made him be quiet before closing the door and walking back to my sleeping bag.

I laid down as Comrade whined in my ear and rested behind me, he let his snout rest on my neck and calming me down. I brushed his head and let myself fall asleep.

~~~

I felt someone nudging my back before Comrade barked at the person waking me up.
"Tell your mutt to shut up."
"Mm. . . Comrade enough. . ." I muttered in tiredness.
"Get up!" Levi ordered.
"Ugh!! Give me a minute." I sighed.

Comrade's snarls clam downed before I got up and stretched.
"Why are we getting up so early-"
"We clean, come on before I get a new coat-"
"If you dare try to skin my wolf, you better be expecting war." I growled.

Comrade snarled again as I got up and walked past Levi. I opened the door and saw that everyone was asleep.
"Why are-"
"Be quiet and clean." He said before leaving the room.

I cursed him in my head before walking out and following him. Cleaning addict I suppose, Comrade let out a low groan before nudging my knee.
"Bathroom?" I whispered. He yelped quietly and held his tail between his legs.

"He needs to go pee, Levi-"
"If he does, you clean it up." He said. I pushed my hair back and let Comrade enter an empty room and do his business before he pranced out and back to me.

~30 minutes later~

I was left dusting off the tables and wiping down the cabinets. Levi was sweeping behind me as Comrade was scratching himself.

I peeked over the wood and saw through the window, a large group of slow walkers and 1 boomer. Great.

The cleaning was quickly finished before I handed the cloth's to Levi and began to leave until he stopped me.
"What now?"
"Quiet. . ." He muttered.

From afar I heard low groans and shrieks.
"Oh no. . ." I said before running out. The others just woke up as 2 runners ran straight towards them. I grabbed a gun beside Micheal and cocked it before shooting both in the head.

Unfortunately, the ringing gunshots alerted the dead outside of the building. Screams and snarls were heard from the windows as they started to hit the walls and claw at them.
"C-Commander Erwin! What do we do now?!! They're going to break in!" The bald one shouted.
"Shut up!" I said.

Micheal got up before I grabbed his arm and pulled him away and down the hall where the infected came from. Comrade was right on my heels as we began to run up the staircase.

I heard shuffling sounds as the others followed alongside us. Micheal was the first to reach the 2nd level before waiting for us to get up there. Before he shoved down desks and chairs and other large blocks to blockade the stairway.

"THEY CAN CLIMB!! HURRY UP!" I yelled.
"Comrade, go and clear out now!!" I ordered, Comrade sped forward and jumped on a closed door, knocking it open and ran to the window.

The bottom level outside was surrounded with the dead as they look up at us with lifeless eyes.

They tried to reach out for us as I looked across at the vacant building. If we want to escape. . .

We'd have to jump across.

____________________________________

It's getting good!!!! I can't wait for the next chapter!! Stay tuned and seeya soon guys gals and non binary pals 🥺❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 151 15
Y/n L/n is no longer alive, or that's what everyone thinks. Turns out you get a second chance, coming back to life as a robotic animal. You meet new...
156K 6.2K 33
William Afton x Demon Daughter Reader [Ft. the Afton Family]. __________________________ ❝𝙿𝚊𝚙𝚊... 𝙰𝚖 𝙸 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛?❞ ╰┄➣𝙈𝙄𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙇𝙀|...
1.9K 58 18
Y/n is a young lady around the age of 27. She has been have a hard time with money and has decided to try video game testing. After the gruesome tai...
13.4K 535 32
(Y/N): "Let's survive this shithole in this zombie apocalypse." (Y/N) (L/N) was a soldier of US because he was been battle in Vietnam and then he de...