I'd die for you || Albert Are...

By flimflamchild

" You wanna know something? " she sighed he slowly nodded " I'd die for you " she responded and smiled ꒷꒦ ... More

꒷꒦ Welcome ꒦꒷
꒷꒦ 01. ꒦꒷
꒷꒦ 02. ꒦꒷
꒷꒦ 03. ꒦꒷
꒷꒦ 05. ꒦꒷
꒷꒦ 06. ꒦꒷
QUICK A/N
꒷꒦ 07. ꒦꒷
꒷꒦ 08. ꒦꒷
꒷꒦ 0.9 ꒦꒷
wsp guys 😛

꒷꒦ 04. ꒦꒷

594 7 35
By flimflamchild

                                                                                                                 ﹃

Chapter Four

Fall and Roadtrip 

﹄                                                  

It was officially September! it was the 22 so 5 days till my birthday, Kirsten was coming to New York for my birthday so that was very exciting! Fall had also started today, fall is like my favorite season because it just makes me so happy! I was planing on going to my aunts house on the 23rd to celebrate my birthday, my aunt took care of me after my parents left so I always looked at her as a mother! 

꒷꒦

My aunt lived very close to Albert and Kirsten so I was also thinking of visiting them for the day and then leaving for my aunt's house in the morning. I loved New York in the fall so I decided to take a roadtrip! I started to pack up some clothes and kinda like essential stuff. I grabbed a vlogging camera just in case! 

꒷꒦

I put my stuff in the car and made my way to a small cafe in downtown! I got a really good strawberry matcha  latte, and took a stroll around downtown for an hour!

꒷꒦

!Instagram

@oak1ezz

Look who I just meet lol

Wilbursoot, Foxxkirsten, and 200,900 other

@User1 

HOLY SHIT GIRL YOU MEET WILBUR FUCKING SOOT!

@User9

This girl sucks she doesn't deserve to meet that king :\

@Wilbursoot 

It was pog meeting you! :D

       @Oak1ezz

               Aww, you too :-]

!Irl

I got in the car to post on Instagram and then left to get on the road! I knew this was going to be like a 7-9 hour drive so I packed some snacks and water of course! I got and the freeway and put on some music! Spotify was like my most used app so you can tell I fucking love music!

 I listen to music in the car, while trying to go to bed, reading, streaming, in the shower, and while exercising! 

꒷꒦

!Time skip 

It was 3:10 pm ,I had been in the car for about 5 hours so we still had a while to go. I decided to take a nap so I found a rest stop and parked! I was pretty tired but not tired enough to sleep for an hour, I took an 30 minute nap and go straight to the road. I got a monster from a 7/11 that was on the way and some breakfast. 

꒷꒦

I quickly ate so I could get to Florida in like 4 hours, Kirsten was going to be the closest to me so I was going to her house first! I drove for quite awhile before It started to rain, I was only like 10 minutes away from Kirsten so I quickly drove over there because my car sucks to drive while its raining! I ran up to her door and knocked, she opened the door and hugged me, we hadn't seen each other for a while so I think we both really missed each other! I for sure missed her, she was one of my best friends and yes Ally and Stormi were my friends too! 

꒷꒦

Kirsten said Albert was on his way to the house to meet up with us! It would be the first time I met Albert so I was actually really excited for a person I met a week ago he seemed so cool!  Me and Kirsten took a little photo to post on our Instagram story! About an hour later I heard a knock on the door.

!Instagram

@oak1ezz

------------------

Having a bestie day B-]

@FoxKirsten

------------------

Bestie kiss :) Also ally came over and took the picture :D

!Irl

I went to the door and let in stormi and ally! they were finally here!! I love them so much, We all had a group hug. Even thought I hate hugs, I will hug them not matter what! Then we listened to my new playlist because music. 

꒷꒦

thats all that needs to be said! Kirsten got me some water and went to the door to see who just knocked. It was Albert, I jumped up as if I was a cat who got their tail stepped on. I ran up to him and hugged him like we have known each other our whole life.

꒷꒦

I don't know why I did that but I'm glad I did because it lasted for what felt like an decade. I just felt as if I was just where I was meant to be, I guess perfectly in place.

꒷꒦

!twitter

@User40

I found these two dorks at burger king @Oakiez @albertstuff

Liked by FoxKirsten, Oakiez, and 1000 others!

@Oakiez

Really got to call us out man /j 

you really should of come up to us and said hi though!! :]

@FoxKirsten

when they first saw each other it was adorable!! I would show you but I didn't get a picture!

liked by @user40 and @Oakiez

A/N

Sorry this is a short chapter lol but omg I loved coming up with the idea and writing the part where they first met!! More fluff next chapter :DD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 440 33
You'd lived next to the Curtis' your whole life. Your parents met Mr. and Mrs. Curtis a long long time ago, you were all like one big happy family. U...
164K 7.4K 126
Ever heard of Crazy Rich Asians? Yeah mix that with Mean girls and Welcome to this school.
358K 8.7K 99
Just a bunch of oneshots that I found on Pinterest but with Wolfstar. Most are my own ideas. Some will be fluffy, and others whump. NO SMUT. Request...
241K 5.6K 29
Let me make this short There is Love, Betrayal, and the bumps just keep coming. Will you be able to make it through this wild adventure with Ponyboy...