Full-level players in the apo...

By krudo10

Shi Mingyue accidentally entered the apocalyptic novel, only to find that she had five full-level life occupa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 123
Chapter 122
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Ending
Fanwai 127
Fanwai 128
Fanwai 129
Fanwai 130
EXTRA 131
EXTRA 132

Chapter 106

2K 75 0
By krudo10

    The playground rewarded by the system before, Shi Mingyue did not choose to build it at the Mingyue base, but placed it in Shining.

    The reason is also very simple, just to make money.

    Now after a period of construction, the playground has finally been built.

    Naturally, this place with a large area has attracted the attention of many people coming and going. But everyone's guess is that this will be a park.

    After all, it is said that there is a picturesque and tree-filled central park in the base of the month.

    Who knew it was a playground!

    When I heard about this, most people actually had some doubts in their hearts.

    After all, the most important thing in the last days is survival. What's the use of messing up?

    Spending such a large amount of land resources to build a playground, can anyone really go there?

    Not only outsiders think so, but even many residents inside the Shining Sub-base have similar doubts.

    It's just that they have always believed in Shi Mingyue unconditionally, so they thought about it in their hearts for two seconds, but they didn't question it publicly.

    What a big deal they won't go.

    But this has just opened... it's okay to join in the excitement first.

    After all, it’s at the door of the house to see what's going on inside.

    After the playground is completed, a lot of staff will naturally need to be stationed, plus a lot of other preparations.

    Therefore, it took a lot of preparation time before it finally opened today.

    But it is precisely because of this that everything is guaranteed to be perfect.

    Shi Mingyue only glanced at it roughly after it was completed, and all the follow-up matters were handed over to Jiang Hanyu. Pulling Luqin to play also meant to examine it.

    What objection can Lu Qin have?

    Just two of them, playground, alone, all day.

    Look at this time, place and character configuration. Isn't this a date bestowed by God?

    As for the security issue...

    this time it can only be so fooled.

    Lu Qin sighed slightly, and followed the leap of the little fox ahead.

    At the ticket office at the gate of the amusement park, there is already a long line at this moment.

    It seems that even though many people say they don't want to come, they can't help but sneak over in their hearts.

    It's really upright.

    Shi Mingyue and Lu Qin didn't want to be too eye-catching, so naturally they also quietly lined up in the line and mixed into the big army.

    I can just take advantage of this time to study the tickets for the amusement park.

    The entire playground is divided into three different parts, namely amusement projects, leisure town and beach swimming pool.

    It's clear from the name.

    Tickets are also divided into three different tickets and combined packages.

    ...I have to say that this design has the flavor of a playground in the past.

    To be honest, the price is not expensive, and there are preferential treatments for internal residents, so basically everyone can afford it.

    Naturally, Lu Qin didn't need Shi Mingyue to speak, so he took the lead in buying the package and dragged her into the park.

    At the door, two rows of tall phoenix trees stand lushly on both sides, just forming a tree-lined road.

    Not only does it block out the dazzling sunlight today, it also forms a beautiful tree-shaded view.

    Immediately I feel refreshed, peaceful and far-reaching.

    Many people were attracted by the scenery at this door as soon as they walked in. They immediately found a bench to sit down and began to enjoy it.

    Shi Mingyue is a pity: "I should find another Polaroid to bring over. This is simply a place to check in."

    Lu Qin slightly pondered for a second, and then said, "I'm going to ask Jiang Hanyu?" He

    must be able to find Polaroids.

    After all, now Mingyue is the lord of a city, what do you want?

    Shi Mingyue hurriedly waved her hand: "It can't be done." If

    you want to take pictures, you are also taking pictures with other people.

    Lu Qin's camera skills... Thanks, no need!

    She was afraid that Lu Qin would continue to struggle with this issue, and quickly held him, pointing to the distance and said: "Walk around, let's go and see over there!"

    Shi Mingyue pointed to the area of ​​the amusement project.

    Different from the previous playgrounds, the amusement projects here are relatively young and have a higher safety factor.

    Most of them are bumper cars, carousels, swings and slides.

    When the two people walked over, they found that this place seemed to have become a paradise for children.

    They hopped happily, swaying the vitality and happiness that belong to children, and enjoying the rare world that belongs to them.

    When the parents stood outside, they all looked at their children with relief.

    "My family hasn't laughed so happily for a long time. Hey, I just want to cry."

    "What are you crying? Our life is getting better and better. You see this playground is there! When the child gets older, just Sent to Mingyue Base to study, the future is bright and bright!"

    "Yes, I think this playground is really good. From now on, I will come here to run and jump every day, and I can also exercise!"

    Several parents quickly opened the topic and began to share their children. through.

    Shi Mingyue looked excited, pointing to the merry-go-round and said: "I want to go too!"

    After that, he slipped past.

    Lu Qin standing still: "..."

    Forced to stay outside with a group of parents, he watched Shi Mingyue happily sitting on the wooden horse with a group of children wandering around.

    Suddenly, there was an illusion that he was also a parent...

    Lu Qin felt that the curious eyes cast from his side were also a little hot.

    In front of a group of elders, he was too young and obviously rushing to fight in this secular home scene. He was really out of place...

    especially when Shi Mingyue played one project after another and still enjoyed it and clamored to continue.

    Lu Qin immediately understood the pain of raising a bear child.

    What should I do if the little fox is disobedient?

    Fighting is impossible, so you can only use food to lure.

    "Is there ice cream over there? Are you going to take a rest?" The

    little fox was really caught.

    Shi Mingyue nodded, feeling a little tired now. Coupled with the hot weather, your mouth will inevitably be dry.

    Just go for a meal right now!

    They naturally left the amusement project and entered the area of ​​the leisure town.

    Naturally, this is a place where all kinds of service industries show their talents.

    Not only that, but there are also public facilities such as huge parks, mazes and memorials to visit.

    Many people, like them, were a little tired after playing for a long time, so they walked here to rest naturally.

    Ice-cold ice cream, sweet and delicious jelly, hot and sour cold noodles... all kinds of delicacies gathered together, it is very tempting to look at.

    As a base with a lot of population movement, Shining was the first to develop, and naturally it was also the food industry.

    Although the taste may not be as great as the Mingyue restaurant, it is absolutely no problem to satisfy the tastes of the public and make everyone satisfied.

    The most important thing is that the dishes made by people from all over the world have different tastes, styles, and cuisines!

    They may not be as good as a Michelin chef, but they are better than more!

    As long as you come here, you can definitely find what you want to eat, and the choice is super wide!

    Shi Mingyue held ice cream in her left hand and cotton candy in her right hand, and asked Lu Qin to help her get a cup of milk tea.

    Eating happily.

    Two people walked along the paths of the park, tasting delicious food and admiring the natural scenery.

    The leisure park in the amusement park is not large, but the scenery is very exquisite, featuring all kinds of different flowers.

    Summer is the time for all kinds of flowers to compete with each other. For a while, the eyes are full of delicate petals, and the tip of the nose is full of rich floral fragrance.

    There are many stone tables and chairs around, so people can stop and rest at any time.

    There are a lot of fitness equipment and small sand areas every other time to meet the needs of exercise.

    It can be said that this is a multifunctional space that integrates various activities!

    When I get here, many internal residents feel

    that this ticket, is it too cheap?

    Isn’t it a big loss to sell so many things for such a small amount of ticket money?

    But in this way, they can come whenever they want.

    Can see the scenery, eat good food, and run and exercise to breathe fresh air!

    Isn't it safer here than outside the base? Much more beautiful!

    They can even apply for annual tickets, and they don't have to be blocked because of the price!

    As for foreign traders, their hearts are greatly shocked at this moment.

    No one can say "it's useless to do these things" at this moment.

    Because they asked themselves, they were very nostalgic for it!

    Of course, people strive for survival resources in order to survive, but spiritual resources are also an indispensable part.

    Many people have spent a whole year, and have nothing to do but sleep after dark.

    One day and two days are okay, anyone who has more times will be crazy!

    Take a look here, isn't this just a large leisure and entertainment venue! In the absence of internet and mobile phones, this place is simply heaven!

    Those who are active, even plan to bring their wives and children here to play once!

    Think of it as traveling.

    "How about let's go to the next place?"

    Shi Mingyue finished her meal. Seeing more and more people here, she was a little worried about whether she would be recognized.

    She still wants to keep a low profile.

    The two followed the road towards the last scenic spot-the beach swimming pool.

    As the name suggests, the beach swimming pool is naturally built by the river.

    Although there is no sea, there is also a sandy beach. There are several beautiful small houses built on the beach for people to bask in the sun and watch the waterscape.

    It was full of summer breath.

    An area surrounded by the river near the water is dedicated to people swimming, diving, and playing with the water.

    A hot spring pavilion was built next to it.

    Hot spring water was drawn from nearby to build different hot springs for people to rest and relax.

    What can be happier than taking a relaxing hot spring?

    That might be soaking in the herbal hot spring pool!

    Shi Mingyue deliberately found some planted herbs from her backpack, and put them in different hot spring pools.

    In this way, while relaxing the body and mind, you can also take a medicated bath to strengthen your body.

    Kill two birds with one stone!

    Shi Mingyue's eyes widened, her eyelashes flickering like a small fan.

    "Shall we go to the hot springs?"

    Lu Qin suddenly thought of the only few scenes when Shi Mingyue happened to be bumped into the disheveled clothes.

    Milky white skin, milky radiance...

    He stopped his thoughts immediately and didn't dare to think about it anymore.

    But his face calmly refused, "No, I didn't bring clothes."

    "What's afraid of!" Shi Mingyue is proud, "I've seen it anyway!"

    Lu Qin: "?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 511 45
https://m.shubaow.net/62/62617/ Author: June Watermelon Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-09-18 Latest: Chapter 45 3 Big Guys rebirth...
1.1M 36.7K 62
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 39.8K 80
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
10.3K 145 36
(Escape from the end of the world + cute baby + the heroine is not the Virgin + 1v1 Shuangjie) Lin Xiajin woke up after sleeping in the women's dormi...