Full-level players in the apo...

By krudo10

Shi Mingyue accidentally entered the apocalyptic novel, only to find that she had five full-level life occupa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 123
Chapter 122
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Ending
Fanwai 127
Fanwai 128
Fanwai 129
Fanwai 130
EXTRA 131
EXTRA 132

Chapter 91

2.1K 84 0
By krudo10

    Zombie area in Y city.

    Lu Qin's violent thunder and lightning can be seen clearly from a long distance.

    Soon it attracted some remaining zombies and also the remaining team members.

    Without those tricky high-level zombies, they quickly got all the remaining zombies.

    Just rushed over to help Lu Qin deal with the newly attracted zombies.

    No one in the entire team was lost.

    The injured used the "healing ointment" Shi Mingyue brought to them, and quickly recovered.

    Instead, he harvested a large wave of zombies!

    This time, it is not just a few sacks of first-level crystal nuclei, but also second-level and third-level crystal nuclei!

    Everyone was eager to see.

    But with Lu Qin, no one would die and steal it by himself. They were all handed over to Lu Qin obediently, and they were evenly distributed after waiting.

    In other teams, you may have to worry about unfairness, but under Lu Qin's and Mingyue base, this kind of thing never happened.

    This is also the reason why everyone is more and more trusting in the team and base, and becoming more loyal and cohesive.

    Lu Qin took the people, and it took a full two days to clean the battlefield.

    The zombie area in City Y is now different from before. After the high-level zombies are gone, only some shrimp soldiers and crabs are left, and they are not even a zombie zone anymore.

    By the time they left, the situation of the whole team returning with a full load was naturally caught in the eyes of interested people.

    At this point, even if you want to keep a low profile, you can't get a low profile.

    Soon, the news that the zombie area of ​​Y city was leveled by the boss spread.

    At first, many people didn't believe it, thinking that they came to coax people to die.

    "Who doesn't know what's the situation there? Even the safe city lord has returned without success. Who else can handle it?"

    "That's right, they are dual elements. I guess they should be the strongest now. ? " "

    do not be fooled do not lie, and really when we are fool ah? "

    Although Yan before defeat from the heart, a lot of people are, with a mind to see the joke. But from the bottom of my heart, many people still recognize his strength.

    Therefore, at first hearing this news, the first reaction was doubt.

    Until the courageous person personally entered the Y city, planning to seek a wave of wealth and risk.

    Only then discovered that the zombie area in City Y has been cleaned up, and the high-level zombies are long gone!

    The rumors turned out to be true!

    Those who questioned before this time were completely speechless, but began to wonder who did it.

    After all, paper can't hold the fire.

    Soon, it came out that the team from Mingyue Base took people to clean up the zombie area in City Y.

    "It is said that none of their castle owners took the lead, and they are very low-key! It will be resolved without making a sound."

    "Their castle owners are not from the combat system? It seems that the captain is the strongest in their base."

    "Thunder and lightning demon ." Don't you guys know? The thieves are fierce!" Now

    , the names of Mingyue Base and Lu Qin were renamed all over the north.

    As the reputation gets louder, Shi Mingyue's base reputation will naturally increase. Of course she is happy to see it happen.

    But some people are definitely not so happy.

    Naturally, Yan Congxin.

    As a negative case of failure, Mingyue Team's success this time was like a slap, slapped in the face severely.

    He almost couldn't control his emotions!

    Now how many people lament the strength of Mingyue Team, Yan Congxin feels how many people mock his incompetence behind his back!

    It's Mingyue Base again, but it's always them!

    Why are they? !

    What made Yan Congxin more afraid was the meaning behind the success of the Mingyue Base.

    Those high-level crystal nuclei that he coveted but failed to obtain, undoubtedly fell into the hands of Mingyue Base.

    In this way, their superpowers will only be stronger.

    In response to this, I just lost an entire safe base of elite troops.

    Will he still have the power to fight in the future? !

    What made Yan Cong even more upset was that he had not been able to contact Wang Zhe and Wang Bai for several days.

    At the last contact, the other party said that everything is ready and will do it tomorrow.

    There has been no movement since then.

    This had to make Yan Congxin think more.

    Perhaps misfortunes never come singly. Before Yan Congxin waited for the news of these two people, a worse news reached him first.

    "What are you talking about?! They won't trade with us?!"

    Yan Congxin cursed with rare anger.

    The opposing staff flinched, and said helplessly: "Yes... Several of our bases have gone, but they said they can’t trade with us safely."

    Since Shining Base opened the northern market, several bases will regularly visit Shining Base. Trading.

    The price of the counterparty is reasonable and a win-win situation is reasonable, so the transaction has always been smooth and profitable.

    But this time, when several bases passed, the other party made it clear that it was not dealing with the safe base.

    Yan Congxin took a deep breath and frowned, "Did they say why?"

    He shook his head: "No. I also asked them in private, saying that they were ordered by the city lord, so I really didn't dare to disobey..."

    Yan Congxin sneered.

    What city owner? Who doesn't know that Mingyue Base is behind Shining Base?

    Sure enough, Wang Zhe and Wang Bai did not succeed, and the matter was exposed. So Mingyue Base decided to report for copying from this aspect?

    He became angry for a while: "If you don't trade, you don't trade, am I still rare?" There

    were no good products before, didn't it come here too? A small broken processing factory base, really take yourself seriously?

    Yan Congxin became so angry that he waved his hand to let people go down, and directly decided to break the jar.

    Although his subordinates felt that it was impossible, but seeing Yan Congxin's anger, he did not dare to say.

    This is the difference between a confidant and a non-confidant.

    After that battle, the whole army of Yan Congxin's henchmen was destroyed, and the rest were people outside the inner circle.

    These people are purely for food and drink. If they can come to Yan Congxin, they can naturally go to others. Naturally, there is no meaning of loyal advice and persuasion.

    Soon, the consequences of the ban on trading gradually became apparent.

    Other bases have a lot of new equipment and weapons, and the search is even more effective.

    Where is the safe base? Without the supply of the Mingyue Base, he can only continue to use the previous small break equipment, and the disadvantages are full.

    Other bases have mosquito repellent potions and all kinds of magic drugs from Mingyue Base. No longer be afraid of getting sick or getting hurt.

    The residents of the Ping An Base can only rely on hard resistance, and can only drink more hot water if they get sick or injured.

    Seeing the arrival of summer, the Ping An Base sent a batch of beautiful and lightweight silk clothes out, and many people at the Ping An Base could not sit still.

    If you don't leave at this time, you are a fool!

    In just a few days, the number of residents in the base plummeted.

    At the beginning, Yan Congxin could pretend not to care, and said: "This kind of person is gone, and there is no need to stay." But when

    many hired teams and supernaturalists also left, he couldn't sit still.

    Without the combatants, the safe base would never be able to get up again.

    Could it be that he really wanted to watch the base be so depressed and completely destroyed in his own hands?

    He had a splitting headache and was tortured to make his whole person bad.

    On the other side, the Lu Qin team, who had returned from victory, received a warm welcome from everyone as soon as they returned to the base.

    Rumors are coming faster than them. Everyone knows that the patrol team went out to fight for everyone and won a big victory!

    For a while, a warm atmosphere filled the entire base.

    When Shi Mingyue ran out, Lu Qin happened to be searching for her.

    Seeing her jumping alive, the heart that was originally hung high also slowly let go.

    When I saw Shi Mingyue suddenly disappeared, although she knew that she would probably be fine, there was still a trace of anxiety in Lu Qin's heart.

    Now that she was completely fine, Lu Qin was relieved.

    After catching Shi Mingyue who had jumped over, she whispered: "I'm back."

    "Welcome home!"

    Shi Mingyue's brows were crooked and she smiled brightly.

    Suddenly remembering something, Shi Mingyue patted his forehead, and La Luqin went to check the scars on his body.

    Fortunately, the injury suffered at that time has also been improved after the treatment of the treatment ointment in the past few days.

    On the contrary, Lu Qin took out a handful of crystal nuclei from his pocket when he saw Shi Mingyue looking around without worry.

    They are all three-level crystal nuclei that are shiny, different in color, but pure!

    "All the level 3 crystal nuclei I brought this time are here."

    Lu Qin did not hide his selfishly, and directly handed it to Shi Mingyue.

    The first-level crystal nucleus and the second-level crystal nucleus have been assigned to the ability players in the team. The level 3 crystal nucleus was too high for them, and the value was too expensive, so Lu Qin took it directly.

    Shi Mingyue's eyes lit up suddenly!

    To be rich, it can be regarded as rich!

    Take a closer look, there are actually seven crystal nuclei in it!

    Without hesitation, she picked out the purple Thunder System crystal core and put it back in Lu Qin's pocket.

    "You can absorb this, don't give it to me anymore."

    No matter from which point of view, this belongs to Lu Qin.

    As for the rest...

    Shi Mingyue took out a soil-based crystal nucleus and a water-based crystal nucleus, intending to leave it to Bai Feng and Mu Zhuyu.

    The other four crystal nuclei are left, and there is no suitable ability to absorb them temporarily, so they should be put away first.

    But...

    Shi Mingyue picked out a black spiritual crystal nucleus from it.

    I don’t know if it’s her illusion. Why does this crystal nucleus always feel a bit strange?

    As if seeing her doubts, Lu Qin pursed his lips.

    "If it's not surprising, this should belong to Chen Chuan."

    When he was cleaning up the zombies, he saw a zombie with a face that resembled Chen Chuan, and his right leg was broken.

    Although I don't know why he appeared in Y City, he has obviously become a zombie.

    It can only be said to be self-blame.

    Shi Mingyue: "Ah..."

    She suddenly understood why this crystal core was different!

    Because Chen Chuan has absorbed the crystal nucleus containing mung bean!

    So mung beans, shouldn't they be here too?

    Shi Mingyue was so frightened that she immediately let go of her hand and threw the crystal core on the ground.

    Lu Qin thought she disliked Chen Chuan, so he reached out and picked it up, and proactively said, "Don't touch it. I'll just go to the warehouse."

    Shi Mingyue was shocked and quickly broke away his hand.

    "Throw it away, throw it away!"

    Africa land adds mung beans, so luck can't explode?

    Thinking of the horrible picture, she broke Lu Qin's hand and threw the crystal nucleus far away.

    Lu Qin: "...?"

    This is too unlike Shi Mingyue's style.

    She has always been saving herself, and she has never seen anything thrown away. It is also an extremely precious item such as the third-level crystal nucleus.

    "Why... I'll throw it away?"

    Lu Qin raised an eyebrow and made a suggestion.

    Since Shi Mingyue didn't like it, he naturally wouldn't force her to accept it.

    He would only help Shi Mingyue to throw it where he would never see.

    "Wait," Shi Mingyue suddenly thought of the key question, "When you come back, do you take it all the way?"

    Lu Qin nodded.

    The third-level crystal nucleus is too precious.

    Ah this.

    Lu Qin didn't look like... he didn't seem to be unlucky, right?

    Shi Mingyue looked at him up and down and confirmed that Lu Qin was intact and everything seemed to be normal.

    Could it be because of bad luck, so there is no way to make it worse?

    Shi Mingyue suddenly realized.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 141K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
1.1M 36.7K 62
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...
444K 17.7K 48
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...
268K 17K 47
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...