The Assassins Curse Peterpark...

By BrookBooks_

✨Peter Parker/ Marvel FANFICTION ✨ : : : Y/n lives and works at hydra. An assassin who can do anything and mo... More

Authors note 🥰
Im An Assassin
Are you like a bad guy?
His name is stupid
Ive been soft
Break your arm or his nose
Wierd ass superhero names
You wouldnt kill y/n even if you wanted to
Underoos!
Shes crazy
We need to help her
A glitch?
Do you not remember?
Authors note
PLEASE
How do you know its her?
AUTHORS NOTE :please read💛
Fudging Weather
Its her birthday
Its slang old man
Peachy
Strange you son of a bitch
Work together?
What are you talking about?
Same ole simulation cell
I could kill you both
Im Tony Stark
Bitch
Isn't it like 50% present for your grade.
Because you have school. Basically your cover up.
Ahem
Dude are you ok?
It will give you good socializing skills.
"Do you trust me?" He asks
Party?
Peter where are we!?
A month away
Seventeen
WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING
Whats that?
Authors note
Authors LAST NOTE🎶
Add a little bit of...spice
Sequel
🥳Reality Twists SEQUEL😰
I can feel myself starting to remember
Do I kiss Joey?
New fanfiction book
I have a new wattpad account

I like books

113 5 0
By BrookBooks_

WARNING⚠️ LoNg ASS, CH@per
Share, comment and vote 😗

We walked around different places, Mj giving me a slight tour along our way to the library.
"And this is the library"
Looking up, my jaw drops. It's a huge building, probably three stories high, beautiful gold designs voted the exterior of the glass windows. Imaging all the books that can be in there makes me jump in excitement.
Mj narrows her eyes. Blushing embarrassed, I shrug. "I like books''. It wasn't a lie, I learned over the past year that I really do like to read. But still I haven't been to a library like this. I've barely been out of the house let alone manhattan.
Walking into the building I awe at the tall bookcases that were filled with books. Everything was so neatly compared, not cluttered, but it all was placed beautifully.
There were even tables in the middle of a huge hall in front of us. Lights placed in the middle of each desk going down.
"Hey, Ned!" Mj shouts across the room to the boy sitting down on the farthest desk possible.
"Ladys!" the librarian scolded us. Smiling apologetically we walk to Mj's friend Ned.
"Hey!" Ned greets happily.
I wave, while me and mj sit in front of him.
"Where's Peter?" Mj said, dragging all her supplies out of her bag.
My heart exilertates at the sound of his name. Shit.
Why did her friend have to be him?
"I'm here" Peter says before staring directly into my eyes surprised. "H-Hi."
Both Mj and Ned narrow their eyes between me and Peter.
I say nothing.
Peter sat down, more hesitant now.
"Do you guys know each other?" Ned says pointing to Peter then me.
"No" me and Peter say abruptly. I glared at him while he gave me nervous glance to me
"mhm.."Ned and mj mumble.
"So what are we doing?" I ask all three of them. Trying to buy myself some time to figure out an excuse to leave.
"Homework" Mj said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Were you not listening during any of your classes."
"Not exactly-" I murmured. " But I actually think my...my...My uncle needs me, I didn't tell him I was going to the library." I cringed that I just called Strange my uncle.
All three of them stared at me suspiciously. "Ok..." Mj said.
I apologised to both Ned and Mj, then I turned to Peter. I intended to say something but it wasn't until I was out the door before I realized I didn't say anything to him. I don't know what it is about him, but I don't trust him. He was in my simulation, there has to be a reason
:
I've been walking for five minutes tiredley. I would teleport to home, but I'd rather stick around to see the city since I don't get to do this often.

Seeing his text made me feel...happy?. It meant they trusted me...probably.
I walked around the city calmly, taking everything in.
Adults walked past me with their kids, some laughed, so were busy on a phone call. It reminds of the last time I was here, the night I fought spiderman. Everyone was on their phones.
The thought of spiderman filled my mind now. The last time I saw him was when he saved me a year ago. Which is ironic because we fought without him knowing it was me. Then he saved me from suicide as, well, me.
I haven't had a real fight since then, it bothered me somehow. I was so used to fighting people that when I stopped It felt unnatural.
I have resisted the urge at times, because I know I'm perfectly capable of defending myself. But no, I'm here to help people. Not hurt them.
I continue to walk a little more conflicted than I had been twenty minutes ago. But I brushed it off when I heard a rustle from above me.
Pulling my hair back into a ponytail, I waited to see if I could hear the rustle again.
Nothing.
Shaking my head, I walk to the nearest alleyway, ready to teleport back home.
Then the rustle came again.
Whirling behind, standing in front of me is a dog.
Relieved that it wasn't someone, I recouped myself and let out a sigh  "What do you want?" I say coldly to the dog. I never really liked animals.
It barked at me.
"Look rat, I don't have time for you." I say to the now whining dog. "Shut up"
It continued to whine.
Rolling my eyes bending down close to the dog, I place my hand on top of his head to feel his emotion.
Hungry?.
Opening my eyes to the wimpiring dog I stand back up to search for the nearest pet store.
"You're lucky, I can now feel emotions dog." I mutter to it.
Finding one close by I walked with the dog to the nearest pet store and bought him dog food along with some water. The cashier told me the dog was a german shepard, apparently he was still a puppy.
Thanking him, me and the dog walked out and went to a park I found.
Sitting on a bench I turn to the pup.
"Out of all people in this city, why did you choose me huh?" I say as I pour cible on the floor.
He gobbled that shit down so fast, he left me shocked.
"Damn."
He barked for me to pour him more.
"Bossy" I say before pouring him more.
When he finished it was nearly dark, and I had to be home before dark.
"Look, I have to go home." Standing up I start to walk off but I am quickly being blocked off by the dog.
"Excuse me."
He barked.
"What makes you think you can come with me?"
Another bark.
"I don't like animals." I whined.
Whimpering it sat, giving me puppy dog eyes.
"That doesn't work on me."
He still sits.
I can't lie, he was kind of cute. I question my existence. I don't want a stray dog to come home with me, what will Wong and Strange think? Not to mention this damn dog will be my problem to handle.
What the fudge is my life anymore. Starting from an assassin who would kill anyone who stared at her wrong, to a soft as persona who's now talking to a dog...
What the fuck.
"You can come with me, just for one night."
Wagging his tail he jumped up in my arms as if he could understand exactly what I was saying.
"You're odd, you know that." I say before walking off to teleport back home.

                               Sitting on my bed with the dog on my lap, I start to do homework. Attempt is a better way to put it.
. It's amazing to think I'm living with superheroines, who fought off intergalactic beings. To be honest, i'm amazed that they decided to help me, especially with all the horrible things i've done. I would have never expected that I'd have wizards for teachers. I wonder about the other heroes. The Avengers. I never met them, then again it's only been a year and ive been busy trying to learn how not to murder people. Never thought I'd be able to do it.
Not to mention I would have never thought I'd be going to school. To be honest, ever since the simulation, I sometimes question if any of this is real, but I know truly that everything is truly as it is.
Then Peter came to mind.
The boy from my simulation is real.
I totally forgot about him since Prince found me in the alleyway. Maybe this howl school wouldn't be so bad, it will give me a chance to find out who he is. Because it just didn't make sense.

(you decided to name the dog Prince, don't ask me why. It just came to me.)

I guess after naming the dog it wouldn't be fair to let him go. Plus he was growing on me.
"I should probably talk to Strange about Peter." I tell the dog.
He sneezes.
"I'll take that as a yes."
Getting up I teleport to Strange's office, where he sits behind his desk reading a book with ancient symbols.
"What's that." I say peeking.
"None of your business" He says, blocking my view of the book.
"Whatever" I yawn "So basically today school went fine, I guess. But that's not the point. When I walked in I was like "Huh, this is weird. It oddly feels familiar" Right?. Well it turns out I was right. After seeing this one boy in the school-"
"Boy?" He cuts me off.
"Yes" I replied "Now shush. After seeing this boy, it clicked. The school I was in, was the same school that was in my simulation. But that's not the end of, oh no. That boy was the same exact boy who nearly killed me in the damn thing. Which is crazy, because I have never seen him before in my life. Oh and I also brought a dog home...his name is Prince."
"A dog?" he states.
"Did you not just hear what I said."
Holding a finger to shush me, he places his hand under his chin, thinking.
"Weird" He finally says.
"Right!" I nearly shouted. "I just don't get it. Not to mention all day today he was staring at me, and when I would catch him, he would quickly turn away. His expression to me, is...different. Like somehow he knows me."
"Well whoever he is, don't interact with him." he states matter of factly.
"Wasn't gonna"
"Also" He says, taking his glasses off to stare at me. "We're going to need to talk about the simulation you were under...a year ago. Vicky found something out that I didn't understand then. But now I believe it's more important that I would have thought."
Clearing my voice I spoke. "What exactly was Vicky not telling me, in her letter."
"She left out details, assuming she would have survived-"
I flinch.
"-but I don't think she even knew herself. During the short time she was here. She would spend all day in the library, scribbling on random pieces of paper. A year ago when we found you in central park, I thought it was the letter she wrote to you. But i'm beginning to suspect it was something more."
Taking everything in I throw my hands up in the air. "Well that's just fantastic."
Vicky was never the one to keep secrets. Apparently I didn't know her as much as I thought I did. David most likely did.
Wait-
"David" I mumble.
"What?"
"Wouldn't Vicky tell David?. He knew where she was going, why wouldn't he know what she was going to do specifically. The only problem is that he's-dead.'' I whisper the last part.
"It's a possibility, but it's not like we can just find that out-" He begins.
"True" I agree.
Tired I yawn. "This is too much thinking, I'm going to my room."
Walking out I hear him yell from behind me, "Don't let the dog out!"
"Noted!" I yell back.
Teleporting back into my room I plop down on my bed next to an excited Prince.
"Vicky, what were you hiding.?" I breathe.
"Not much" A voice speaks.
"WHAT THE SHIT!!" I scream sitting up.
"Cute dog," she says.
Nearly crying, I cover my mouth. "Vicky?"
"Yes?" She answers proudly.
"BITCH what in the actual fuck!"
"Yeah, yeah calm your tits, it's actually me." she sighs.
My eyes widened. "How?"
"Not now, I only have a limited time to talk."
Yep, I was definitely hyperventilating. "What do you mean?"
"Look, i'm not supposed to be doing this. But you're an exception."
Still shocked she continues without hesitation.
"You and Doctor Strange were on to something. I'm also not allowed to say too much. It would affect time-"
"Wait what?Affect time?"
"Sh, I'm talking. You'll find out later. But what I can tell you, is a hint."
"What the hell is this, a scavenger hunt!" I frown.
She sighs. "Do you want the hint or not?"
"Obviously." I say like talking to her like it was a regular thing.
"It's under my bedroom floor."
Confused, I interrupted her. "Your room.? You mean in hydra."
She nods.
I face palm and groan. "You have to be shitting me"
"Nope" She chirps. "Just be careful,."
I shoot her a look. "What makes you think I can go back there."
She frowns. "It doesn't matter what you do, ultimately you're going to end up there."
I cover my face. "I miss you"
"Yeah well get over it-tell David I said hi"
My head jerks up. "What do you-"
She was gone.
"-mean."
Beside me Prince barks in front of us.
Staring where she was I glared hoping she could see me.
"You suck."
A ghostly chuckle fills the room.
"And creepy" I shiver.
Finally pulling myself together I go over the conversation me and Vicky had.
But it was hard trying to since SHE IS DEAD. I can't be imagining things.
Ok y/n think. It's under her bedroom floor in hydra?.
Well what the hell is it?And tell David hi?. That can mean what I think it means.
But if what she said is true, that means.
David is alive.

2 Months Later...
                                                            Two  months have passed. I haven't talked to Vicky since then. I was also still avoiding Peter at every cost. Over time he accepted it, and started avoiding me too. Occasionally we would all sit together. Me, Ned, Mj and Peter. Only me and Peter didn't talk or even look at eachother.
I think over time we started hating each other. At least that's how I took it. It was also very awkward sitting next to him in homeroom, I tried switching seats but the teacher wasn't having it. Everytime Mj would ask why me and Peter didn't talk we would say nothing. Ned was also wondering but he didn't push the subject, which I'm thankful for. How could I explain why I didn't want to talk to him?. Me and Mj became closer. I would gladly say she was my best friend. In many ways she reminded me of Vicky, only Mj is more laid back. Ned was also really cool too, I don't hang out with him outside of school because he's always with Peter.

Waking up in the morning was a bitch. The sun shined so bright I had to cover my eyes.
Two months have passed and I can't get over the fact of waking up for school. For the past week i've been trying to see if Peter was hiding anything. But also making sure I don't go anywhere near him, he was after all in the simulation my father created for me. How the hell do I know if he's working for hydra or not.
I screamed in my pillow letting out all the frustration, this is bullshit.
"y/n go to school!" I heard Strange say.
"Yea, yeah I'm going"
After changing into my clothes I brushed my teeth and hair, grabbed my backpack then teleported into the same alleyway I took when I first went to school.
Walking into the school I go to my locker to open it.
"Why do we even have lockers?" I whisper.
MJ then stepped beside me, "What was yesterday about?"
Yesterday Mj caught me sneaking out of class. What she didn't know was that I was trying to avoid Peter. Everytime class had to work with desk partners I always came up with some excuse.
Turning to her I shrugged. "I don't know, I just had to go."
She rolled her eyes, "Fine, lie. But you'll tell me sooner or later."
Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. "Good luck with that." I tease.
"Anyway, what class do you have." I ask her.
"Same ones as you."
Looking at her shocked, I smiled surprised. "Dope."
"I know right."
We always joke around, it was a way of making the time pass.
Laughing in the hallway, we both see Flash walking towards us. Flash and I always butted heads, he kept trying to flirt with me, only a few times I called him out for it. But he kept coming back. This kid was really getting on my nerves.
Both of us and tried our best to avoid him, but he just blocked me from walking anywhere else
Mj tried to come to my rescue but one of Flash's friends pulled her back.
We both held confused looks.
"What the hell do you want." I ask, angry.
He doesn't answer, he just places his hands around my waist. His warm hands against my skin made me want to blast him across this room and smack that smirk off his face.
I can see Mj from the side of my eye, she was trying to get out of the guy's grasp.
"Flash" I say gritting my teeth.
"What?" He asks, still smirking.
"If you don't take your hands off me, you don't have any hands."
"Is that a threat." He asks now angry.
I pushed myself closer to him.
"More like a warning" I say before shoving my knee in his *Hopefully you know, because i'm not writing that*
"Bitch" He says on the floor.
"And?" I ask him, now turning back to mj I can see the smirk on her face. She too was out of the grasp of the other guys.
"Now you two run along before I do something far worse." And oh I will. One year couldn't hold me back from hurting anyone.
"Come on" I say to mj.
Nodding, we both walked to class.
The teacher glared at the sight of us once we walked in the class. "Why are you guys late."
Both me and mj shared a glance, clearly hesitating whether we should tell her or not.
But I just shook my head slightly.
"We just got here later"
"Sit." was all she said.
I turned to the class walking miserably to my desk where Peter sat. He didn't look thrilled about it either.
Pathetic ass.
Today I didn't really plan to listen to the lecture.
So instead I turned her out and doodled on my homework.
Ten minutes of class passed and I had already finished doodling half of the back of my homework.
"y/n"
I heard a voice say, but I decided to ignore it.
"Y/n"
It said again. Still I didn't look...that was until I felt a light shake from my side,
Shooting my head up I saw it was Peter who shook me lightly.
"What?" I glared.
"The-uh-the teacher." He said looking across the room.
Annoyed, I turned to see a very angry teacher staring into my soul.
"Ms.y/l/n. Come with me."
"Why?"
"Detention" She spat. I already could tell we weren't going to hit it off.
Slamming my hand on the table I got up.
I could see Mj stare from the front of the class.
"I dont know." I mouthed.
Both me and the bitchy teacher walked to the principal's office where Flash was peacefully seated in one of the chairs.
"Sit down," the Principal said motioning to the chair next to Flash.
Disgusted I moved the chair as far as it would go, until I hit the wall.
"Is that really necessary." The principal asked me.
"If you want me to throw up, then i'll gladly sit with him. Your choice." I smiled sweetly.
Shaking his head disappointingly he lectured on school policies, bullying, harassment, verbal abuse and many other ones that I don't want to get into. It felt like an hour before he told me the reason why we were here.
"It has come to my attention that you verbally and physically harassed Flash" he said staring directly at me.
My jaw dropped and it took me everything in my power not to strangle them.
I explained my side of the story, and how he was the one who pushed me against the locker and that I was obviously protecting myself from that creep. But he didn't buy it, probably because Flash was the first one to come.
"He's lying!" I yelled.
"I'm sorry, but you're going to have detention for the next two weeks."
"What!" I screamed. "You idiot!. How the hell did you even get this job! You clearly don't know how to do it." I spat.
He stood up too, now we both were at the same level. "Watch your mouth, and that's three weeks for insulting your principal."
I could hear Flashes chuckles from behind me.
"Fine" I grumble.
I walked out of the office and headed straight to lunch. I spent three hours in that office.
Angrily stomping my way to Mj who looked at me wearily, I finally sat with her.
Peter and Ned sat with her too, but I couldn't give less of a shit.
"What happened." She asks.
"Flash, that's what happened." I said shaking with anger, all of them looked uncomfortable at me. "After what happened this morning he decided to tell the principal that I harassed him. That liar."
"What the hell!" mj exclaimed. "It was him!" She said. "And why did I drag him into this mess."
"I just told my story, we both didn't say anything about you or the others" I say talking about flash.
"What happened this morning" I heard the boys say in union.
Both me and mj looked at the shocked boys.
"Nevermind that, I'm leaving."
"Wait-where are you going.?" They all asked.
Peter seemed to forget about the fact that we haven't really spoken to each other in months.
I looked at all of them reluctantly but decided it would be best not to tell them.
So I lied. "I'm just going to get this over with."
They all exchanged confused looks, deciding to ignore all of them I headed to the room which I only assumed was detention.
Slowly opening the door, the teacher was on his phone playing a game.
"Just sit anywhere." He says never lifting his face from his phone. He's our P.E teacher. He's pretty chill, I just didn't realise he was also looking over detention.
Having a plan in mind I evilly walked over to one of the chairs I held a rock in my palm that I managed to pick up outside before walking in.
Carefully making sure everyone could see me, I stood up and chucked the rock straight through the window. It shattered completely.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" the teacher yelled at me. All the students were stunned about what had just happened.
"It's just, pure mindless vandalism."
"Are you mentally deficient?" someone asks behind me.
"If I was mentally deficient, I wouldn't have missed"
"Go to the principal's office!" The teacher yelled at me. "Gladely"
Before stepping out the door I flipped all of them off.
Instead of heading to the principal's office I walked over the fire alarm and smiled.
"Oh how I missed you y/n" I say to myself.
"y/n?"
Turning around all three of them stood there. A worried mj, A shocked Ned and a weary Peter.
But not only did I see them, over their shoulder there she stood.
Vicky looked at me with a disappointed look.
How the hell was she able to do that?.
It's been two months!? I can't be imagining this.
I just walked over to my locker and shoved all of my stuff into it, along with my phone so no one could track me.
I could hear all three of them saying something to me but I couldn't hear them, I didn't want to.
All I needed was to do something.
"y/n we're your friends" I heard one of them say.
"You can't be my friends!" *They all stood there sad at y'n's remark* "You have only known me for two months!." I yelled one last time. "You don't know me at all, what my life was like before this, I shouldn't have involved you in this."
I ran to the fire alarm and pulled it down, making all the alarms come off and very worried teachers and students ran out of the classroom blocking my view of Ned, Mj, and Peter.
I ran the other way now that there was a distraction, and went to the only place where I remember.

The park I took Prince to was the only place I could think of.
As tempting as it was to teleport Prince here so he could comfort me, I fought the urge because I couldn't let my anger out on him.
Shoving my hands in my pockets I sighed. I had already explained to the principal that it wasnt me, and that flash was the one who should be blamed. But of course he denied it and I got blamed for it.
Something like this makes me make rash decisions. I've always had violent tendencies, that's the only thing Mj didn't know about me. I couldn't have two friends already in two months, it wouldn't be fair to them. I can't have them in my life, I'm dangerous.
"Then why did you do it." She asked sadly.
"Because I know nothing else Vicky," I answered, not surprised at all that she was here.
"You've had a year to practice."
"What makes you think one year is going to take all the memories away. Of me!, of you, David, dad, hydra" I whispered the last part.
"It wouldn't have, but you could have resisted."
"What do you know?" I mumble. "You're dead" I say the last part with sourness.
"And yet you're still talking to me."
"Yeah, explain that to me. Because for all I know you could just be my subconscious self."
"I guess you wouldn't know."
"Why the hell did you do it" referring to the night she died.
"Because you needed to live."
"You deserved to live much more than I needed too." I cried.
"And you would have messed it all up if it weren't for that spiderman."
I stopped crying.
"You know?"
"What? That you almost comited suicide, yes I do."
"I did, but he ruined it all."
"I wouldn't say he ruined anything. If you were to have died you wouldn't have met Doctor Strange and Wong."
But I would be at peace. I say in my mind knowing she could hear me.
"You could be at peace here. Instead you decided to be careless with your life!. You're denying my sacrifice for your ignorant ass."
Her anger radiated in my mind. I could feel the hurt in her.
"Okay when are you going to stop suggesting that I'm suicidal now?"
"When you start acting like somebody that wants to be alive"
"I'm not suicidal and if you think that, you're wrong."
"What happened last year when you fell off the building?" she scolds.
"I almost died, you think I did that for tricks" I could hear the sarcasm in my voice.
"You're careless with your life, you're not slitting your wrist but you're careless, probably because your dad told you, you were a waste of space on this planet" I recalled the memory "The problem is" she huffs "You believed him, and if you don't watch out of theses days you're going to die because of it" when she finished I could sense that she was gone, leaving me alone.

How was it!?
Idk, but leave comments! It would be fun talking with all of you!.
I'll be posting regularly now, so if that interests you. I doubt anyone reads this to be honest, but I enjoy posting so there you have it.
Much love your marvel loving geek🥰.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 571 11
A year after S.H.I.E.L.D. has fallen, Freya and Steve's relationship is stronger than ever. Completely in love and true best friends, they won't let...
292K 8.4K 63
"But that's ruins all the fun now, doesn't it sweetheart?" || Determined. Sarcastic. Genius. All words to describe both of the Starks. Peter Parker h...
85.7K 3.6K 53
Y/N feels like the only person in the world who hates superheroes. Tony Stark is possibly her least favourite person in the world, especially since h...
139K 4K 42
↳𝐘/𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 is just as presumptuous as her father, and nothing will ever stop her from proving to him that she is worthy of being an avenger; u...