Her Hidden Pain

Von vel555

"Niya" he called her by standing in the middle of the sitting area but got no response in return. She always... Mehr

Prologue
💕Characters💕
1. Their Lives
2. Unknown Plan
3. First Step of Destruction
4. Meeting Him
5. Mind In Confusion
6. His Victory
7. Her Worry and His Plan
8. Neil's Anger
9. Leaving Her Alone
10. His New Maid
11. His Cruelty
12. Waiting To Have Fun With Her
13. Humiliations
14. Crying For Her Fate
15. Her Boyfriend?
16. "She is no more"
17. Humiliations in the Party
18. Tit for Tat
19. Pinch of Guilt
20. Minds with Many Questions
21. Fighting back
22. Consoling Him
23. Something has Changed
24. Worried for her?
25. Close to death
26. Can eyes lie?
27. Taking care of her
28. Entry of a new maid
29. Falling for Each other?
30. Which Is Your True Self?
31. Her Fake Innocence
32. His Wrath
33. Hurtful Night
34. Drunk Aryan
35. No Hopes
36. It seemed so real
Notice
37. Falling for her?
38. Visiting Her Family
39. She is a Gem

⚠IMPORTANT⚠

12.6K 118 3
Von vel555

Copyright ©️ 2021 by Vel

This story is full of my imagination, and this is my own work.

The characters and events of this book are fictitious. Any similarities to a real person, business, living or dead are totally coincident and not intended by the author.

The pictures which I am using in this story are not mine, they are downloaded from Google and Pinterest, and the credit goes to their respective owners.

● No part of this book may be produced in any form or translated in any language without my permission. I will not tolerate if anyone tries to copy my story or any parts of my story.

This story is full of my imagination, and this is my own work. I repeat, this story is just an IMAGINATION, so I request not to judge a author by her writings.

Suggestions are always welcome but not criticism.

English is not my native language, so there are chances of grammatical mistakes.

If you like my story, then please don't forget to show your love by voting and commenting on my story, I would highly appreciate it.

This story contains a dominant man and a semi-submissive girl, so I request those who don't like this type of stories, then please don't read it and also don't message/comment on my story saying your female character/story is this and that. If you feel like this story is not of your taste then you can stop reading it whenever you want.

Thank you

Started: 26 Nov 2021

End:

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

144K 13.2K 14
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
756K 22.7K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
1.2M 42.3K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...
1M 39.6K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...