Clarity ━━ Jason Todd

By -Justjudiawriter

❝ They were each other's constant in life.❞ ________________________________________________________________ ... More

Playlist
Act I - Welcome Back
01. The Past Comes A Calling

Clarity ━━ Jason Tood

166 7 15
By -Justjudiawriter

┏━━━━  ❦︎  ━━━━┓

WELCOME TO 

CLARITY

A JASON TODD FANFIC

WRITTEN BY JUDITH

┗━━━━  ❦︎   ━━━━┛

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

❝ She is the only family I have, I don't know what I would do if I lost her. ❞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

EXTENDED SUMMARY

         GOTHAM WAS A HELLHOLE THAT EVEN IF YOU MANAGED TO ESCAPE FROM WOULD MAKE SURE THAT YOU COULDN'T LEAVE WITHOUT A FEW THOUSAND SCARS. Miria Ryder had be one of ' the lucky ones' or so that's what the residents of Gotham would tell her but in reality, she was just another person that was fucked up in every way possible, which she had to give a special thanks to the city and its ever-heroic capped crusader Batman for.  At first the idea of living with the batman and his sidekick robin sounded like paradise for the seven-year-old girl that wanted to use her powers to protect the city. 

         As it turned out it the billionaire had no idea on how to teach her to use her powers since she was the only one known of her kind, she had both light and dark powers that were constantly at battle with each other. Her problem was that she couldn't balance them, one seemed to be more powerful than the other and of course Bruce thought that meant that she should use her darker powers first because they were easier for her to call on. With one side being used more often it would have consequences like a nose bleed or worse depending on how much she used. As the years went on, she started to learn more about her powers, but not that it mattered because in Bruce's eyes she should use what would help him and Dick out quicker, not that they needed much help, the dynamic duo could fend for their selves most of the time.

           But all good things must come to an end at some point which is what happened when the loyal robin left the city after realizing that his morals didn't agree with the capped crusades. Before the twelve-year-old even had time to process the events that expired, Bruce already had a replacement set up to take Grayson's place. This time the robin would be the same age as her, his name was Jason Todd and she could see why Batman chose him, the boy was everything that the former robin wasn't. And just like that the Batman's team was better than ever, but it could only last for so long.

       If one good thing had come out of working with the dynamic duo it was her friendship with Jason. Being each other constant, they would often go to the other to help with their problems of the week which could consist of Miria's freak outs when she had used too much of one side of her powers to Jason doing something reckless in the billionaire's eyes which was very often because the boy liked seeing how far he could go without any consequences. There had been many more examples but those were the more frequent that the teens had. The pair had seen the other at their worst and best which made the choice that the girl was making harder to make until one night she finally snapped and left Gotham for good.

        Even with her departure she still kept in touch with Jason over the three years that passed. They often hung out whenever he had free time, with this time Miria would teleport them to any destination in the world they want to go to. But like everything in her life it had to be ruined by her past literally calling her to tell her about a girl that needed her help because she was like her and the nineteen-year-old couldn't say no to helping someone even if that meant she would have to deal with her past. If this girl would be safe, she would do it over again in a heartbeat it just who she was. Only she didn't realize that by helping this girl she would have ten times the problems to deal with which would test her more than she ever thought was possible.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

❝ He means the world to me and I don't know why it took me so long to realize this. ❞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

CAST

┏━━━━  ❦︎  ━━━━┓

       Miria Ryder . . . . . . . . . . . . as described

The rest of the titans cast as their respective roles.

┗━━━━  ❦︎   ━━━━┛

DISCLAIMER'S

I.      I don't own any of the dc titans characters all rights go to the rightful owners. I only own my original character Miria Ryder, her plot, plot changes and any original character's that are later developed in this series.

II.    This book and its series will contain mature content such as, blood, gore, violence, swearing, drug use, canon death, mild sexual themes. I will put a warning on the chapter if I think it may have an upsetting topic mentioned above.

III.    Jason and the oc are the same age which is nineteen, in this iteration Rachel is 15, Gar is 16, and Dick is 24 years old. I changed their ages to better fit this fic, along with some small plot changes. This book at times may drift from canon but will mainly stay within the canon.

IV.     My oc Miria is a bisexual woman, that is proud of her sexuality. With that being said no one in this fic will treat her different because of who she loves. No one should be treated like that, as a bisexual woman myself I feel that it's important to have queer characters to show that we have a voice and are important as anyone else. Everyone should have equal representation in media, and I hope that everyone can find that representation somewhere. In my eyes everyone is valid and deserves to be loved! <3

COPYRIGHT

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, including translations without prior permission of the author.

DEDICATIONS

the-nerdy-goddess  -aIaskayoung whore4starkey

&

anyone that give this book a chance!

┏━━━━  ❦︎  ━━━━┓

REWRITE THE STARS SERIES

❝ Say you'll be mine. ❞

I. CLARITY - Jason Todd (Season 1 -3)
II. HEARTS ON FIRE - Garfield Logan (Season 2- 3)
III.EXILE - Dick Grayson (Season 3)

┗━━━━  ❦︎   ━━━━┛

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So here the thing about Miria she is an oc that is part of her own original story but as I watched Titans for the first time, I felt that she could fit in with the universe very well. As for her original story I just don't feel comfortable putting original fics on here at the moment maybe in the distant future I will publish it. Besides that, I'm excited to write this series and hope that you all will enjoy it!

<3 Judi

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

STARTED: 08-12-2021

PUBLISHED: 08-20-2021

EDITED: TBD

FINISHED: TBD

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

2021©-JUSTJUDIAWRITER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
429K 6.6K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
425K 28.9K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
207K 10.7K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...