Serendipity

By shut_theduck

Previously known as - Us Feyre - A silent and calm girl living alone in a small apartment. As an orphan she f... More

Us
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Luke
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Epilogue
ARCANE

14

10.1K 283 16
By shut_theduck

"Mr. Knight I want to tell you something "
Feyre said looking nervous.

"Yeah sure, what do you want to say"

"I- "

"I really realised that I won't be able to live alone now. I am just addicted to the moments we shared, our late night snacks and everything " She said making me feel butterflies but her next words shocked me that my eyes widened in surprise.

"I love Luke and I really wanted to ask if I can meet him after this deal ends"

"I know and understand that we said as soon as  this deal ends we'll be nothing more than strangers but still can I come here to meet Luke"

The disappointment I felt right now, I really can't explain. I am speechless as no words came out of my mouth. When she looked at me as if asking me whether my answer is yes or no, I just nodded.

"I think it's late we should sleep now" I said as I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Mr Knight" Feyre said making me smile.

"Yes " I said hurriedly.

"I wanted to ask you one more thing"

"What is it? " I asked her happily.

"Can I sleep with him today, I like cuddling with him"

"Yeah sure" I said with a fake smile as Luke jumped towards her and she without even giving me a second glance walked away.

_____

I woke up in the middle of the night when heard a loud thunder. I have astra phobia since I was a kid. Luke was always with me whenever it was lightning but today he isn't.

I made my way towards Feyre's room and knocked her door but didn't answer.
Her door was opened but no one was there.

I sighed and walked towards kitchen because her room and kitchen are the only places someone can find her. As expected she was eating ice cream and petting Luke.

I patted her shoulder and she turned towards me.

"You didn't sleep" Her eyes widened.

'I checked he was asleep just 10 minutes ago' she mumbled to herself but again I was able to hear her.

"I woke up because of thunder"

'Why am I always caught red handed ' She again mumbled.

"I'll go back to bed" She said as Luke followed her.

I also followed her but again she didn't notice and opened the door of her room.
I waited for her to notice me but she slammed the door on my face.

"Feyre wait"

"What happened ?" She asked as she opened the door.

"Can I sleep in your room"

At first she was shocked but then she frowned and asked why.

"Umm, I have atraphobia "

"And? " She asked

"I want to sleep with Luke if it's okay with you" I asked her.

"I promise I won't disturb you or make you feel uncomfortable " I assured her.

"Okay"

"Really" I asked her

"Yeah "

I entered her room as she locked the door of her room. Luke was laying on the middle of her bed.

"Which side would you prefer? " She asked me.

"I can take any side, you sleep where you are comfortable " I said.

___

Right now I am laying on Feyre's bed. She is sleeping and so is Luke but I couldn't. Luke was in between us both while Feyre was snoring softly. After that I drifted off sleep.

I woke up as I felt my arm surrounding something soft as I inhaled the sweet scent. I hugged that thing closer as it mumbled something.

"Mr Knight, Mr. Knight "

I hummed in response as my nose touched something and the person shivered.

" Just one more minute babe"

"Sir"

"It's me Feyre"

Who is sir
Who is Feyre
Who am I
Where am I

Feyre is with me
She is my assistant
And my wife too
Whom I just called babe
Whom I am cuddling with

'So basically I am going to die of embarrassment'

I woke up with a jerk as I heard a thud with someone groaning. I threw the blanket but there was no one.
So whom was I cuddling with?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.1K 4K 39
[Billionaire / Fake Relationship] After seeing the women's shelter she worked hard to build burn down to the ground, social worker Emma Cavendish wil...
4.2M 107K 35
REMINISCENT SERIES BOOK - 1 Excerpt: Rose was taking small steps to her husband's study. She had a medical file in her hand with tears in her eyes wh...
2.8M 101K 67
Her : unfulfilled dream and a life changing encounter Him : a painful past and an unchanging future until the amazing yet fearful encounter ... a...
1.9M 66.7K 53
'It seems you don't get it. Ms. Jones, let me rephrase it.' Asher said. Carson look at him as if he had already lost his mind. Asher then stood up. H...