Built for Sin (Draco Malfoy)

De dracoskilledmeh

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you... I don't think I can hold these feelings back anymore," he... Mai multe

AUTHOR'S NOTE ♡
1 - ALORA
2 - DRACO
3 - ENCOUNTER... AGAIN
4 - THE LETTER
5 - PARTY
6 - CHRISTMAS
7 - THEO'S BACK
8 - UNEXPECTED
9 - NICELY PLAYED
10 - THREE'S BETTER THAN TWO
11 - JUST A BIT HARDER
12 - SECOND ROUND
13 - YES TO THE DRESS
14 - POISON
15 - NIGHTCLUB
16 - MR. NOTT
17 - MAID OF HONOR
18 - HUNGRY
19 - SURPRISE
20 - MAGPIES
21 - TILL DEATH DO US PART
22 - LEMONADE
23 - IT'S COMPLICATED
24 - BEHIND CLOSED DOORS
25 - LOVE IS LOVE
26 - KISS ME IN THE RAIN
27 - MY LOVE
28 - S*X ON THE BEACH
29 - YOU'RE MINE
30 - WAKE UP CALL
31 - PARIS
32 - ALWAYS AND FOREVER
33 - I DO
34 - I LOVE YOU
35 - PERFECT
36 - BUILT FOR SIN

BONUS: TEMPER TANTRUMS

11.8K 280 445
De dracoskilledmeh

Y'ALL I NAMED THEIR CHILD EMERALD BECAUSE OF THE EMERALD RING THAT DRACO GAVE ALORA. their child's name was supposed to symbolize their love lol I didn't expect so many people to hate it 😭

but here's the first bonus chapter! a few of you wanted to see draco's reaction to alora being pregnant and what the two of them were like during her pregnancy, so without further ado...

-

"You're mine... forever. How crazy is that?"

Draco ran his fingers through my hair, brushing the stray locks off of my forehead before leaning in and pressing a lingering kiss on my forehead. I closed my eyes, finding peace in the way his bare chest enveloped me in warmth.

The two of us had had a long night: one round after another, our chests beaded with sweat, fingers tugging on each other's hair, bedsheets a tangled mess...

"I still think you're out of my league," he continued.

"Shut up," I grinned to myself, nuzzling my face into his neck and wrapping my arms around his broad torso. "That's not true and you know it."

He hummed, hugging me back and resting his chin on top of my head, "Do I?"

I closed my eyes, lifting a leg and resting it over his hip. He chuckled in response, tightening his grip on my waist and kissing the top of my head.

Ever since our wedding a few weeks prior, Draco and I have spent every second of every day together. Now that all of the huge events we had spent months planning for had passed, we were determined to enjoy the simple pleasures of life before he had to start touring around the continent with the Magpies again.

This meant that every day began with an hour long cuddle session in bed until Lottie and Dobby barged into our room, jumping on our beds to wake us up and urge us downstairs for breakfast.

The rest of the day would be spent differently depending on the weather. If it was bright and sunny, we'd spend most of the day outside, whether that would involve Draco attempting to teach me how to ride a broomstick or having a picnic in our luxurious garden.

If it was a rainy day, we'd stay inside. I managed to convince him to purchase a Muggle television for our living room. He groans in annoyance every time I beg him to watch a romantic comedy with me, but I know that he secretly enjoys it. Other times, we'll attempt to bake a pastry in the kitchen or cuddle up on the couch, me sitting in between his legs, as he read me a book of his choice—often erotica.

My lips curled up as I reminisced all that's occurred in the past few weeks. It still doesn't feel real that this is my life now.

I lifted my head out of the crook of his neck, ready to place a gentle kiss below his ear, only to feel something rising in my throat.

I tried to gulp it down, but when I realized that it was only going to keep coming up, I pulled myself out of Draco's sturdy grasp and jumped out of bed.

"Darling, what's wrong?" I heard him call after me.

But I couldn't respond. My hand was cupped over my mouth to suppress my vomit from spilling onto the floor.

I finally reached the bathroom, collapsing onto my knees and throwing up into the toilet. I scrunched my eyes shut, feeling sick to my stomach as I threw up last night's dinner.

I let out heavy and ragged breaths once the worst part had been over. I felt gentle hands caressing my back before they stroked through my hair and pulled it back into a ponytail.

My forehead crinkled, unsure if I was done vomiting or if there was still more to come.

"Do you want any water?" Draco spoke up as he crouched down beside me, still holding my hair out of my face.

I shook my head no before gagging and throwing up more into the toilet. I blindly reached for some toilet paper and wiped my mouth, tossing it into the toilet afterwards.

"Sorry that you have to see me like this," I sighed, embarrassed that Draco had to witness me projectile vomiting butt naked.

"Hey," he cooed, grabbing one of my hair ties off the countertop and poorly tying my hair into a makeshift ponytail. He tenderly glided his hand up and down my back, "In sickness and in health, remember?"

I smiled, keeping my eyes closed and my mouth hovering over the toilet. "Right. Thank you."

"You don't have to thank me," he chuckled, kissing the back of my head. "Just hang in there. I'm going to grab your robe, okay?"

"Okay," my voice came out barely a whisper.

I pushed myself off the ground once I was sure that I had nothing left to vomit and flushed the toilet. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand before stumbling over to the sink to wash my hands.

I spotted Draco in the mirror, now dressed in some sweatpants and sauntering up behind me with my silk robe in his hand.

I dried my hands with a towel. His fingers grazed my shoulder while he held the robe up behind me. I stuck my arms into the sleeves and put the robe on. Draco wrapped his arms around me to tie the robe's belt securely around my waist.

"I can tie it myself, you know," I joked, smiling as I watched the way his ring clad fingers worked around the silk ribbon.

"I know."

I noticed the smirk plastered on his lips as I gazed at him through the mirror. He took the hair tie out of my hair, moving all of my hair over one shoulder so that he could plant a trail of kisses down the exposed side of my neck.

I sighed into the kiss, befuddled by the fact that his touch could turn me on so easily despite the fact that I felt incredibly sick just seconds before.

Draco was about to lean in for a kiss on the lips when I planted the palm of my hand on his face and pushed him back.

"What was that?" he groaned, staring at me in feigned hurt.

"I just threw up," I laughed, reaching for my toothbrush. "You don't want to kiss me right now."

"No, I think I do," he fought back, jutting his chin out, puckering his lips, and closing his eyes as he waited for my kiss.

"You're so weird," I teased, pushing his face back again which caused a low chuckle to escape his lips.

"Fine, you go freshen up," he remarked. "I'll head downstairs to make sure breakfast is ready."

"Okay, thanks," I beamed at him through the mirror.

"Of course," he grinned, resting a hand on my hip and kissing my cheek. He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear before hovering his lips over my ear and whispering, "I'd do anything for you."

A shiver ran down my spine at his words. I spun around, eager to meet those crystal blue eyes, but he was already halfway out the door by the time I had turned around.

I humphed, smiling to myself before I started brushing my teeth.

My mind clouded with thoughts as I carried on with my morning regime.

I had been feeling nauseous for the past couple of days, not to mention my period was late. Initially, I thought nothing of it. But today's morning sickness convinced me otherwise.

After I brushed my hair and washed my face, I hurried back into the bedroom and grabbed my wand. I pointed it towards my belly, whispering an incantation that'll either confirm or deny my suspicions.

I gasped when the spell came to fruition.

I dropped my wand to the ground and sprinted out of the door. My footsteps echoed throughout the halls as I ran down the marble staircase and darted into the kitchen.

I stood at the entrance, gasping for air. I spotted Draco busy cooking something at the stove. Lottie was in the middle of setting up the dining table while Dobby was rummaging through the fridge.

The three of them stopped whatever they were doing to stare at me in confusion. I tried to catch my breath once I made eye contact with Draco, "I-I... We—"

"Babe, what's wrong?" Worry took over his expression as he backed away from the stove to walk over to me.

"Mrs. Malfoy, would you like to sit down?" Lottie asked, wobbling from side to side as she pulled out a chair from the table.

"No, no," I waved my hand. "Nothing's wrong. I'm fine."

"You don't look fine," Dobby stated blatantly.

"Dobby!" Lottie scolded him.

"What? I'm just being honest!"

"Would you two shut up?" Draco spat, brushing them off and taking a step closer to hold my hands in his. "What's going on, love?"

"I'm uh..." I bit my lip to try and contain the excitement, but it was hard.

Even before Draco and I got married, all he would ever talk about was having kids with me one day. He had a lonely childhood, so he was eager to fill the manor with mini Alora's and Draco's whom he could spoil with gifts and shower with the love that he rarely got growing up.

"What?" his eyes pleaded me to continue.

"I'm pregnant!" I screamed.

Draco's mouth opened up into a large "o." Lottie gasped, meanwhile Dobby dropped the glass jug of pumpkin juice in his hands, causing the sound of shattering glass to reverberate against the kitchen walls.

"I- You- Oh my... We-" Draco stuttered, unable to put his thoughts into words.

I giggled, resting my hands on the base of his neck as I gazed up into his eyes. "I'm pregnant," I repeated.

Draco let out what sounded like a combination of a cackle and a scream. He wrapped his arms around my waist, effortlessly picking me up and twirling me around in a circle. "We're pregnant!" he yelled.

Lottie broke down into sobs as Dobby jumped onto the granite counter and started dancing. I giggled into Draco's shoulder while he spun us around.

"Holy shit... Holy fucking shit," he whispered into my ear, setting me down. He kept one hand on my lower back as the other grabbed the back of my head. "We're having a kid."

I nodded my head fervently, looking up at him giddily while he beamed down at me. He brought my face closer to his and leaned down to close the gap between us, his lips finding mine in a desperate and loving kiss.

***

"Just give me the fucking remote!" I screamed, groaning in pain as I tried to adjust myself on the couch.

Draco scurried over, handing me the TV remote before plopping down beside me.

A few months had passed and my pregnancy was now physically visible; the slight bump in my belly meant I could no longer wear my favorite pair of jeans or my tight-fitted crop tops.

An ugly grimace was plastered on my face as I flipped through the channels, eager to find a TV show that I liked.

"Is there any food that I could get for you, darling?" Draco spoke up, looking at me expectantly as he fumbled with his fingers.

"Yeah," I remarked, throwing the remote to the side once I had found a channel that I liked. "Get me some peanut butter and french fries."

Draco furrowed his brows, "You're gonna eat those together?"

I gritted my teeth, spinning my head towards him with a death glare evident in my eyes, "They're called pregnancy cravings, you bitch. Now, are you gonna judge me for it or get me the damn food?"

He gulped, nodding his head frantically before darting out of his seat and sprinting towards the kitchen.

My hormones and mood swings have been all over the place since the start of my pregnancy. A non-pregnant Alora couldn't even imagine yelling at Draco like this, but pregnant Alora couldn't give less of a shit.

Minutes later, Draco came back with the food that I had demanded for.

"You know," he started, setting down the platter of food on the coffee table in front of us. "You could try speaking in a calm voice from time to time. I'm trying my best to–"

"Malfoy, you have no right telling me to quit my temper tantrums when you threw them all the time as a teenager."

His eyes widened before he cowered slightly in fear, "I-I know, but I'm–"

"You're what? Trying to make excuses for yourself? Gee, my bad, were you also pregnant back then?"

"N-no, I don't think so–"

"Then shut your mouth, and let me eat my fries!" I spat at him, picking up the plate and putting it on my lap.

Silence consumed us following that brief argument. I happily munched on my fries, dipping them in peanut butter as I avidly watched the TV show that was on air at the moment.

At one point, Draco reached over to try and grab a fry, but I slapped his hand away and scooted to the other end of the couch so that he couldn't steal any bites of my food. He pouted, gazing at me like a lost puppy, but I rolled my eyes and ignored his noiseless pleads.

After few minutes passed, I set the empty platter onto the table, leaning back on the couch and sighing in content.

"Happy now?" Draco chuckled, moving closer to me and resting his arm on the back of the couch behind where I sat.

I hummed, nodding my head and letting a small smile creep onto my lips as he kissed my cheek. I rested my head on his shoulder, taking his hand in mine and playing with the wedding ring on his finger.

My eyes trailed back to the TV screen, and I soon felt them watering as I watched the scene that was unfolding before us.

"Oh no," I whispered to myself, watching the little girl grieve over her goldfish that had just died. I felt a few tears begin to prick my eyes as she begrudgingly flushed her pet down the toilet.

"A-Are you crying?" Draco stiffened beneath me.

"Well, yeah!" I exclaimed, waving my arms animatedly. "Her first pet just died! And she had to flush him down the toilet! That's so sad. No one should ever have to go through that kind of pain." I weeped into my hands, wiping away my tears while I drew my knees up to my chest.

"You're fucking crazy," Draco chuckled, wrapping his strong arms around my shaking body as he brought me in for a tight hug and tenderly kissed the top of my head.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

902K 15.5K 82
« When our eyes first locked I felt my body shiver, I never knew I could want someone so badly » *** Maybe it's wrong Maybe it's toxic Maybe we're to...
718K 25.3K 72
"Must be tough, everyone loves you, don't they? So goddamn perfect. They don't see it but I do, Potter. I can see straight through you." "And what do...
8.4M 236K 100
❛And do you know what's the stupidest thing about this?❜ said Draco and made an aggressive step towards me. ❛That after all this,❜ he grasped my fore...
364K 6.4K 17
**MATURE CONTENT** (Smut alert!) She felt herself lean back into him and he didn't move. "You've been avoiding me, Granger, I've missed you," he told...