Family of Fire

By QueenofWinter36

The Girl Who Lived left the Dursley's care when she was very young, into the family of fire. Now, under a new... More

Rescued
Gringott's
Gringott's again
Claimed
Olympus
Getting ready for Capture the Flag
Capture the Flag
Wand & Familiar Shopping
The letter
Going to Beauxbatons Academy of Magic
The feast
Author's note
Slytherin's Locket and Hufflepuff's cup
End of the Year
Summer
Back to Beauxbatons
The Chamber Incident
Selene gives a quest
Percy jumps from the Arch
End of the Lightning Thief Quest
Year Three
The Sea of Monsters
Meeting Hestia
Quidditch World Cup
Announcement
Arrival to Hogwarts
Champions are Chosen
Two New Cousins & Nemean Lion
Apollo wait no I meant Fred shows up
Cloudcroft
Skeleton warriors
The Desert
Othrys
Author's note
You
Yule Ball
Third Task & Voldemort's death
Battle of the Labyrinth
A quiet day at Beauxbatons
Battle of Manhattan
The Lost Hero
Graduation
Into the Pit
Heroes of Olympus
Happy news
Epilogue

The days Flying by & At Hogwarts + Magical Britain

17.1K 431 80
By QueenofWinter36

Third Person POV

Jada was quickly confirming to herself that Beauxbatons was the best choice for her magical education.

Beauxbatons was wonderful and amazing and all in all a wonderful school. And the library was one of the 'Top Ten Largest Libraries in Europe' at number 4.

At Beauxbatons they learned several subjects, magical and mundane. The Core classes were Charms, Potions, Study of All Runes, Transfiguration, DADA, Astronomy, Flying(for first years only), Herbology, and History of Magic.

The students of all also had to do P.E, science, algebra, english, mundane history, and chemistry as well. This was to keep up with the mundane world and blend in better with mundane borns.

Jada was still friends with Fleur, but made a few other friends with the kids her age in her year at the French school of magic.

Life was awesome at Beauxbatons Academy of Magic.

Jada still gave sacrifices to Hestia, and always hoped one day she would meet her immortal mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One Olympus, Hestia could hear Jada's wish and vowed to meet her daughter at least once. She wanted to meet her firstborn child.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Mom and Dad

Well of course its me who else owns Hedwig the snowy owl?

(Wait crap Hedwig I didn't mean it like that). No one owns you, you amazing owl.

Life here at Beauxbatons is amazing. I'm so glad that I chose to go here, and the classes are amazing!

I've written to Annabeth. I've also made a friend, a demigod Asher White, son of Hermes legacy of Nyx.

Asher's cool.

Don't worry about me forgetting to write to you you. You guys will always be my parents.

Enough about me, how have you been? Any knew updates I should know or new discoveries you made?

Anyways I miss you guys a lot.

See you at Christmas!

Jada Flamel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Potter, Alyssa!" Minerva McGonagall, Deputy Headmistress, transfiguration teacher, and head of the Gryffindor House, called out to the line of first years.

It was time for the Sorting Feast at Hogwarts in Scotland.

All of the first years looked around when no girl stepped out of the line.

Where was Alyssa Potter? everyone was thinking.

"Again, Potter, Alyysa!" McGonagall yelled, this time with a hint of desperation in her voice.

Again, no girl came forward.

Minerva felt dread rise up in her when she realized something.

Alyssa, the little baby girl she had loved to visit a decade ago, wasn't here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The week following Alyssa Potter's lack of appearance at the Sorting Feast was quite hectic.

Rita Skeeter wrote outrageous rumors and gossip that was thinly disguised as newspaper articles, which incited even more panic in the minds of witches and wizards everywhere.

Or at least, the witches and wizards of the UK, but since they tended to ignore the rest of the world as inferior and silly, so in Rita's mind it was everywhere.

Minister of Magic Cornelius Fudge got wind of the Girl-Who-Lived disappearance when children of Ministry Workers wrote home about it, and their parents began to gossip about it.

He blustered about it and held a press conference about how he was "doing everything I can" to find Alyssa Potter and "bring her back home."

As if Hestia, Dionysus, Aphrodite, Hecate, Athena, Selene, Perenelle, and Nicholas would let that happen.

That was their daughter/legacy he was talking about!

The actual work was delegated to an Auror team lead by Kingsley Shacklebolt which included his first year Auror trainee Nymphadora "Call me Tonk!" Tonks.

Of course, none of them had a clue where to start so nothing got done in the first week before one of them suggested they asked Albus Dumbledore where the Girl-Who-Lived lived.

In the meantime, Albus Dumbledore finally checked up in the Dursley's.

While he was there, a horrible history of neglect, bullying, physical(and a bit of mental) abuse, the cupboard under the stairs as a 'bedroom', and deliberate malnourishment was spilled thanks to a few well placed truth spells and a babbling hex.

When asked where Alyssa was, Vernon Dursley said "We abdaonded the ungrateful brat years ago! Best choice we ever made!"

Minerva furiously said 'I told you so!' before furiously cursing Dumbledore.

Luckily Hephaestus was filming the furious Scottish witch cursing, hexing, and jinxing the Old Goat while bellowing swear words left and right and put the video on Divinitytube.

The Daily Prophet ran article after article transcribing wild rumors about the prodigal heroine's disappearance, running away to join the circus, kidnappings, going on a world tour with the Weird Sisters, various mentions of death, and frequent sightings all over England.

The Auror team bounced across England like a pinball on speed, trying to follow up on these sightings as they had nothing else to follow on.

The Quibbler ran an article about how Alyssa Potter had gone to a school out of country where she could take magical and non-magical classes and had a better chance of finding Crumple-Horned Snorkaks, heliopaths, and other creatures that were either extinct and un-heard of.

The article was ignored as ridiculous.

Xenophilius Lovegood, son of Apollo, had long practiced at ignoring those who were rude to him and his paper, so he didn't mind being called ridiculous.

His wife, Pandora Lovegood nee Nightwood, daughter of Selene had been his perfect match and he had been devastated when she had died.

He and Pandora had meet and were trained at Beauxbatons and were school sweethearts. He vowed to make sure Luna would have the best education he could afford her, to always love his daughter, and planned to send Luna to Beauxbatons Academy when his daughter turned elven the next year.

Hermione Granger was quickly becoming the smartest witch in her year, Draco Malfoy was slowly becoming the Sliver Slytherin Prince, Pansy Parkinson was imaging herself as the next Mrs.Malofy, Ron Weasley was lazy at a total jerk, and Blaise Zabini was being Blaise.

Blaise Zabini was the son of Anastasia Zabini and an extremely wealthy Italian Wizard who had been Anastasia's fourth husband. He had dark skin, black hair, and deep chocolate brown eyes.

Blaise had gotten his chocolate brown eyes from his father, while his dark skin and black hair along with his good looks from his mother.

Anastasia Zabini was a tall, beautiful, curvaceous, dark skinned women known in certain circles as a black widow and as incredibly unlucky with her husbands in other circles and was currently on her seventh husband.

So far he had lasted eighteen months, but probably not for much longer. All of her husbands were rich, ensured by her beauty, and dead all by accidents.

Mr.Fifth husband had been her favorite; he had lasted two years and a half, and had tried to fight off her advances before drinking himself to death.

That hadn't been her plan at all.

Shame the feisty one had to last the shortest. She had wanted to draw out that marriage for entertainment, maybe even add a daughter or son to the family.

The fifth husband had been a good, rich, pureblood French Wizard with maybe a touch of Veela in his ancestry, and had more brains than all of her husbands than the fourth one.

Mr.Fourth husband had lasted a who five and half years all because of Blaise, making his son the sole benefactor of his will before slipping down the icy steps of the mansion in winter and broke his neck.

Blaise often wondered where his mother had been trained in magic, she wasn't anywhere in the Hogwarts yearbooks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the end of the month, a letter in Minerva McGonagal's office sat collecting dust.

That's today's chapter, I hope you have enjoyed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 94 9
Persephoneia "Percy" Cordelia Jackson is considered a prime example of why it is that the worst of storms are nearly always named after girls. Practi...
671K 14K 126
Dumbledores adoptive daughter has lived at Hogwarts since she was five years old , what happened when her life becomes intertwined with the boy who l...
16.6K 441 15
The summer before harry potter went into his 5th year the dursleys had a trip to France and they couldn't leave harry, so they took him. In the trip...
741K 51.6K 22
❝ You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.❞ Tegwen Gittins nearly always stuck to the advic...