Who are you? (Tamaki x male r...

By notimportanthahah

A teenage boy with the name of Tsukishima Rei just entered Ouran. Or so they thought. You see, he was in the... More

DescriptionοΏΌ
Sorry!!

Who is that boy Haruhi!!

28 1 0
By notimportanthahah

Tsukishima's pov

Me and Haruhi arrived at the doors of music room3 when she stopped and looked at me with a sympathetic look. "Are you sure you wanna come?" She questioned. "Mhmm!!" I hummed back and gave a somewhat of a reassuring smile.

She nodded and opened the door. Rose petals flew out into my face making me choke.

"Gah, what the hell?" I managed to say while coughing. "Oh, Tsukishima senpai! Are you alright?" Haruhi panicked. " yeah, I'm okay now."

"Haruhi! Who is this boy you bring with you?!" Some obnoxious blonde boy screeched pacing over to us. "Uhh senpai, this is Tsukishima Rei, our new student. I bumped into him while coming here." She replied.

"Why is his hair-" "-in front of his face like that?" Two ginger haired boys quizzed. 'Twins? I haven't seen twins since I've met Rose and Zach.' I thought.

Okay I'm cutting this short... I dunno what to do and this is a shit book. Tell me if you want me to keep wringing or not ig.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
1M 33.5K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
132K 7.8K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
85.1K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...