My Slayer Academia

By Thiccie67

A world where the demons were not eradicated at the final battle. The evolution of quirks instead was replace... More

Ch.0 History
Ch.1 Origins
Ch.2 Eri and Training
Ch.3 The Other Side of the Story
Ch.4 Final Selection
Water Breathing
Ch.5 The Swordsmith and The Meeting
Wind Breathing
Ch.6 His First Mission, Her First Day
Flame Breathing
Ch.8 Forgiven, Accepted, and A Date?
Ch.9 The First Date and Good News
Ch.10 The Talkative Tsuguko
Aura Breathing
Ch.11 The Hashira's Glares
Ch.12 The Water Hashira
Ch.13 Please Say Yes!
Ch.14 Massacre
Stone Breathing
Shadow Breathing
Ch.15 The Wedding
Ch.16 Untouchable
Flower Breathing
Ch.17 Uppermoon 6
Beast Breathing
Wood Breathing
Ice Breathing
Ch.18 Shadow King
Thunder Breathing
Fist Breathing
Ch.19 The Plan
Ch.20 Stick to the Plan
Ch. 21 Explosive Jealousy
Ch.22 Fiery Betrayal
Ch.23 Thunder Vs. A Warrior
Ch.24 Carnage Incarnate
Ch.25 The Power of Greed
Ch.26 The Queen
Ch.27 A Broken King
Ch.28 Epilogue
Power Rankings

Ch.7 Unplanned Reunion

6.3K 127 58
By Thiccie67

Disclaimer I do not own Demon Slayer or My Hero Academia

Six months after the lower moon 6 fight

Izuku has been continuing his missions on finding demon moons and killing them however he hasn't found any and has been killing candidates instead. He has killed around 200 so far and has been given the rank of Kinoe. He would usually be a Hashira by now but due to the secrecy of his job the leader instead gave him the title of "Her Right Hand". They have also became pretty good friends but Izuku still shows the upmost respect for her. Ochaco is his best friend at this point and still in contact even though it's hard to not bring attention from Izumi. Eri's skill now is around Tsuguko or what Class 1-A is besides Ochaco. She has always achieved constant.

Izumi on her end was constantly studying and training in order to get stronger. She told her parents that Izuku was alive and that he was a slayer. They have been looking for him ever since. Ochaco was a dead-end because she said that Izuku never told her where he lived. Also refused to give a lot of information because Izuku told her not too. Ochaco was not well liked by the class because of this. Izumi also mastered constant in this timeframe.

The whole class also got motivated to become stronger due to Izuku's fight because they saw someone their own age league's ahead of them. Every member of the class mastered constant and improved dramatically. Also they all want to find him for varying reasons from challenging, befriending, thanking, and confessing. Most of these six month curriculum was practical training to enhance their swordsmanship and breathing techniques. Now was the beginning of the second semester and also the start of their slaying careers.

Izumi Pov

Today was the first day of our second semester the day we would become true slayers and start are journey to Hashira. We haven't got any leads on Izuku besides a large group of demons dying in certain locations. However, it seems the Hashira are always sent in the opposite direction or nowhere near the areas. Like HQ is purposely hiding Izuku, but Why? I was interrupted in my thoughts by Aizawa-sensei entering the room.

Aizawa: Ok problem children quiet down. As you all know today is the day you start your careers as demon slayers. So now I will put you into teams of three except one of you will be a solo due to the superior skill we have graded. Teams are determined by chemistry, skill, leadership and capability. However, these will not be your permanent teams throughout your years. It could change either because one of you died or got seriously injured, you don't mesh well as an team and lastly one of you become a Hashira.

Aizawa: Now let's begin first team is Izumi Yagi, Momo Yaoyorozu and Shoka Todoroki with Izumi Yagi as squad leader. Second team is Ibarra Shiozaki, Denki Kaminari and Katsumi Bakugo with Ibarra Shiozaki as squad leader. ("Wohoo!) Shut up Kaminari! Third team is Katsuki Bakugo, Eijiro Kirishima and Itsuka Kendo with Katsuki Bakugo as squad leader. The last team is Shoto Todoroki, Yui Kodai and Fumikage Tokoyami with Shoto Todoroki as squad leader. Finally Ochaco Uraraka will be our only solo slayer.

Everyone: (annoyed) What so special about her?

Katsuki: I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT BITCH IS STRONGER THEN ME. PUT ME ON A SOLO TEAM I DON'T NEED THESE EXTRAS. (Aizawa ignored him)

Shoto: I agree with Katsuki she can't still be the strongest in the class. At least Izumi and me are stronger then her.

Aizawa: I hate to destroy your fantasy but she has been leagues ahead of you for a long time now. That's why she is the solo also simply put she has more potential then you. Stronger then you guys and also I just like her as an student more.

Katsuki and Shoto: Tch.

Ochaco: 'Please stop Aizawa your making it worse for me.' (sweat drop)

Aizawa: Anyway starting today you guys can start patrols and mission where you will be notified on your phone. That is all start discussing with your teammates about strategies. 

Momo and Shoka walked up to my desk so we could at least discuss basic tactics.

Momo: PLEASE TAKE CARE OF ME! (bowing)

Izumi: (sweat drop) Please stop that Momo you will be perfectly fine. I trust you, plus your way stronger then when we first started.

Momo: I know but..

Izumi: Stop Momo you have to believe in yourself. Anyways you guys ready.

Momo and Shoka: Yeah!

Izumi: Ok let's get down to business. First let's discuss strategy I say Shoka and I take the offensive when we encounter a demon due to the style of our breathing. Momo I want you on the backline and if there is civilian in the area to protect them since your style is more defensive then ours. Shoka if there's to many civilians I want you to switch to your Ice Breathing to bring the extra protection. Sound good.

Shoka and Momo: Yes ma'am.

We went back to the dorm to wait around along with everyone else since we most likely get a call in the middle of the day unless the demon was in a building. From what I saw most people were happy with there team besides Katsuki, Katsumi, and Shoto for varying reasons. Katsumi just didn't like Kaminari because he is to cocky according to her.

12 hours later, 8:00 PM Commons

We were chilling in the living room waiting still so far no-one had been called yet. Everyone was talking having fun with each other. Then three loud beeping's broke the noise then it was silent with only the beeping's. It was my team's phone giving us our missions we immediately got up ready to leave. Everyone wished us good luck and that they would watch our drone's feed to see how we did.

The mission was simple, a demon spotted in a amusement park, unknown strength but for sure only one. We headed there right away which only took us a hour.

At amusement park

Izumi: We're here stay close and keep a eye out. Pyramid formation.

Shoka and Momo: Understood.

Narrator Pov

It didn't take long to find the demon since it was literally in the middle of the park eating a young girl, which angered Izumi and the others. The demon was slender but at least 6'1 it had messy black hair with pale skin until the hands which turned a sickly purple. All it had was some pants that were obviously torn. However, they couldn't see it's face since it's back was turned. They slowly brought their swords readying there stances to kill the demon unbeknownst to them it knew they were there.

Demon: So what rank are you three? You smell like Mizunoto.

Izumi: We are! And that is all that's needed to kill you.

Demon: (chuckles) 16,17, and 18.

Izumi: What are you babbling about. What do those numbers mean?

Demon: Oh it's about to be the number of Mizunoto I have killed. Let's see it's 15 Mizunoto, 10 Mizunoe, 9 Kanoto, (the demon is standing now causing the girls to hesitate on their advance) 11 Kanoe, 20 kinoe, and 1 Hashira. (the demon turned around revealing the kanji for lower moon five in it's eyes.)

Demon: My name is Doku and I will kill you now.

The girls stood still stiffened with fear once they saw the eyes. None dared to move in fear of retaliation. The class in their dorms was terrified for their friends and siblings. Aizawa was scrabbling in his office to call HQ for backup. This communication being picked up by a figure who started heading his way to the group's location. But also by two figures who were across town that also started heading in that direction.

Izumi broke out of the fear first and launched herself at Doku. "Wind Breathing: First form, Dust Whirlwind Cutter" Before it landed Doku vanished and was behind Momo who barely turned around in time to block the blow with her blade, which sent her into a booth breaking it.

Doku: Come on make this more interesting, don't tell me you girls already gave up.

This angered Shoka who charged at Doku. "Flame Breathing: First form, Unknowing Fire" when the slash was about to land Doku caught the blade "Is that really all?" He backhanded her away breaking several of her ribs before she landed and struggled to her feet.

Izumi charged again at Doku but jumped in the air once in range, "Wind Breathing: Fifth form, Cold Mountain Wind" He dodged easily while laughing he launched himself at Shoka kicking her into a booth like Momo. "Flame Breathing: Fourth form, Blooming Flame Undulation" Shoka barely used the defensive form in time before he kicked her. Momo woke up and coughed up some blood due to her bruised organs. She got up and readied her stance. "Water Breathing: Ninth form, Splashing Water Flow" she appeared in front of Doku and brought the blade above her shoulder in a cross style. "Water Breathing: First form, Water Surface Slash" The blade was about to hit his head until Doku brought his forearm to block it stopping the blade completely. "You guys maybe extremely weak but it's so entertaining seeing you struggle so much." 

Doku then kicked Momo away, who skid on floor until she stopped herself. Izumi was getting ready to charge again until Doku appeared behind her. "However, you are annoying so just die." Doku extended his claws and slashed Izumi's back causing her to scream out in pain. "I lowered the lethality of my poison, it will take about a hour. I just love hearing my food scream before I eat them. Plus your precious people you try to protect will watch it happen." Izumi passed out from the pain. "Oh, no fun! I guess I'll just kill you instead." Momo lunged at Doku ready to save Izumi's life. "Water Breathing: Tenth form, Constant Flux" Momo had gotten two rotations with third about to hit Doku in the neck until he turned around and shattered the blade with his fist. "I guess you can die for her." Doku lunged his fist towards Momo's chest with the intent to kill. Momo saw her life flash before her eyes knowing she was about to die. But the strike neve landed.

Doku looked at his forearm seeing half of it gone along with his hand and with ponytail nowhere in sight. "Huh?" Doku looked to his left and saw a man carrying Momo and Izumi. He had messy white hair with hints of green plus it went to his shoulders. He also wore a green and black checkered haori.

Momo: M-Midoriya..?

Izuku: (Puts her down) Take Izumi and hide I will handle this. (hands Izumi over)

Momo: b-but...ok.(starts running to where Shoka was thrown.)

Izumi: i-izu-ku...

Izuku: Stop the poison sister let your bro handle this.

Doku: 'This guy is different. I can feel his power from here. He has to be a hashira.... no he is way stronger then a hashira.'

Doku: A new play thing, what rank are you?

Izuku: (unsheathes sword and readies stance) Doesn't matter you are going to die soon.

Doku: Tch.... Blood Demon Art: Poison Veil

Doku launched a purple liquid into the sky over Izuku. Izuku dodged and rushed Doku cutting off Doku's arm but he grew it back instantly and tried to strike Izuku who blocked it easily. Doku leaped back to get some room.

Doku: It looks like I have to take you seriously.( Doku punched into his stomach and pulled out a dagger made of bone and blood that was dripping purple.)

Izuku and Doku stared at each other unmoving. Then they were in the middle of the amusement park exchanging blows but neither of them landing. Both parrying and blocking each other's strikes neither one making any progress. Until the clash was separated again when Doku hit Izuku with a hard slash that Izuku blocked but sent Izuku flying. Izuku recovered with little effort.

Izuku looked to Momo and saw that she finally got a good distance and that she was treating Izumi.

Izuku: 'Good I can go all out now.' (Izuku readied his stance again but this time ready to use a form)

Doku: (Pulled out a second dagger) You were the one who killed Overhaul weren't you. Good, he was weakling but I can assure you I don't need subordinates to kill you.

Izuku: Prove it.

With Class 1-A

They were going through a rollercoaster  of emotions from excitement, to dread, worry, horror and finally to relief when Izuku showed up. Well mostly everyone shared these emotions.

Katsuki: 'This bastard always appears to save the day. That should be me saving Momo and Izumi. I deserve that power.'

Shoto: 'I should be holding Momo like that not that Deku. I could easily defeat that demon.'

Back to the park with Momo and Shoka

Momo: Shoka wake up! Come on you have to get up! Damnit no good! Hold on Izumi just keep breathing don't let the poison spread! Help is on the way!

Momo: 'Come on Izuku you have to beat him.'

Back to Izuku

Doku charged but then jumped in the air when he was halfway to Izuku. "Blood demon art: Poisonous Saw" Doku threw his daggers at Izuku covered with poison which started spinning throwing poison everywhere. "Sun Breathing: 11th form, Fake Rainbow" Izuku disappeared before the poison and saws could hit him which destroyed the ground Izuku was standing on. Izuku appeared behind Doku swinging for the neck but was blocked by Doku with two new daggers. "Come on boy I won't be that easy to kill." "Trust me it will be." Doku and Izuku started trading blows again each not getting the upper hand.

"Sun Breathing: 12th form, Flame Dance, Enhanced" Izuku began the combo with each strike getting closer to Doku's head and making him go on the defensive with the strike sending flying into the Ferris wheel making it collapse.

Doku: 'This damn brat he is definitely stronger then me. I have to think of something to make him mess up.(Sees Momo trying to treat Izumi and Shoka) (Sadistic grin) Perfect.'

Doku: I'll admit your good maybe you can even kill lower 3 and 2 but you are nowhere near the uppers or even him. Now let's end this.

Izuku: So be it.

Doku charged at Izuku but then hit the ground throwing dust everywhere. He then made a run for Momo who had her backturned. Doku was about to kill her if it weren't for Izuku who knew the demon was going to do this. "Sun Breathing: 1st form, Waltz" Izuku appeared next to Doku cutting off his head. 'Huh? Why is everything upside down am I dying?'

Doku: 'This can't be I was supposed to be a upper moon. I was supposed to prove to those slayers that anyone can be strong. It wasn't supposed to be like this.' (disintegrates)

Izuku: Go burn in hell already.

As soon as Izuku finished off Doku, two figures landed along with several ambulances and news vans driving up. The paramedics for Izumi and Shoka while the news vans got wind of two hashiras about to fight a lowermoon. The hashiras  were shocked that someone killed the moon but were even more shocked on who it was. The news crew started rolling showing the person that killed the moon.

Izuku: Hi Mom. Hi Dad. I missed you.

End of Chapter

It is me the author sorry about the late post I had started school this week and I was still getting used to the schedule and change. I will try to be faster on my posts but I can't make any promises. However, I can't thank you guys enough for reading this we are already at over 3000 reads. Thanks for sticking around can't wait to start on the next chapter.

Next chapter

Ch.8 Forgiven, Accepted and a Date?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 1.5K 33
Y/N is one of the last dragon breather that can use each of the five elements in each form. During his journey he meets tanjiro along with zenitsu an...
31.9K 729 23
Himari (Y/n) is also a close descendants to the first breath user of the Sun breathing. Himari (Y/n) uses a special breathing which is Sunlight breat...
52.8K 1K 7
Izuku Kamado formerly known as Izuku Yagi has been quirkless for most of his life, his life was far from peaceful as he had to work hard to gain the...
378K 6.6K 43
Izuku Yagi lived a happy life along with his sister Izumi Yagi and his friends the Todoroki's twins (Shoto and Shoko) and the Bakugo's twins ( Katsu...