ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇɴɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

By itsjustinseagull_

"𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 �... More

•ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴏɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏᴜʀ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғɪᴠᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-sɪx•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ɴɪɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ•
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ•
•notice•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ- ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ- ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ•
👋
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ sɪx•
😶
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ•
🤔
•ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ•
•New Story•
•ʙᴏɴᴜs•

•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ•

11.9K 466 158
By itsjustinseagull_

||𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑||

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

[𝟶𝟼:𝟷𝟸 ᴘᴍ]

Your eyes narrowed at the words written in your laptop screen with full concentration, as you carefully read each sentence, trying not to miss out any information. The bottom of your pen rested your teeth with which you occasionally wrote the important informations on the notebook that laid on your desk.

Hearing two knocks on your door you sighed muttering a small 'come in'. To take care of Jungkook for the last one week, you worked from home, hence you had loads of pending paperwork which you were doing today after finally returning to your work place. Your eyes stayed fixed on the screen since you already knew it was your colleague who had called for, earlier.

"Won't you greet me, Y/n?"

The all too familiar voice made you immediately look up with eyes widened in surprise. You gaped at the smiling male who casually moved forward before taking a sit before you. You weren't expecting him to visit you and that too in your workplace, in your wildest dream.

"Hey! I am came here ditching my practice only to meet you and you are just gonna sit here gawking at me?"

His words brought you back to reality as you cleared your throat raising an eyebrow at him, eyeing the Starbucks bags that he kept on your desk. Your eyes lifted again to look at him with confusion.

"What are you doing here, Jungkook?"

You asked him and he shyly smiled at your question making your eyebrows to jump slightly. He scratched the back of his neck before speaking with a very timid tone.

"Well I was kinda missing you while being at the studio so I just decided to visit you and maybe to take you back home with me?"

His cheeks were dusted with a pink hue as he spoke as if admitting to his biggest crime to an officer. Your stomach flipped hearing his words as warmth spread in your chest, you smiled shyly tugging into your lower with your teeth.

"Oh"

Was the only thing that left your mouth as pushed your hair strands behind your ears, pursing your lips. Jungkook looked up again meeting your eyes before pulling out the coffees and sandwiches off the bag before pushing them towards you. He bit on his own sandwich waiting for you to do the same.

"Thank you for bringing the coffee, I badly needed it."

You admitted scrunching your nose before opening the wrapper and take a bite of your sandwich. A comfortable silence fell between the two of you as you both silently ate your food, enjoying each other's company.

Fifteen minutes passed after the both of you finished having your sandwiches and coffee as you now concentrated back on your work leaving Jungkook to look around, inspecting the interior of your office.

Another fifteen minutes passed with him scrolling through his phone and soon getting bored. A pout appeared on his lips as he kept his phone faced down on the desk, now eyes staring at you who was too much in invested on your work to acknowledge the sudden change of his behaviour. He was craving for your attention, sulking from the lack of attention.

In this whole week, you were always by his side, taking care of his everything. He got used to your pampering and undivided attention for him and suddenly when the both of you started with your normal life today, he found himself missing your presence the whole day. So the first thing he did after leaving his practice was to visit you in your office.

"Princess, how much longer are you gonna take?"

His voice coming out sulky as he spoke, whereas you froze at the nickname leaving from his mouth before averting your gaze to look at him. His innocent doe eyes stared back at you without knowing the effect of his words on you, so you cleared your throat.

"Just five more minutes, why don't you go and wait in the car? I will be there in few minutes, hm?"

You softly suggested to which he enthusiastically said a loud 'okay', getting up from his seat happily before he ran towards you and kissed your left cheek, leaving your cabin merrily. Your face heated up with your cheeks and neck turing crimson at his sudden gesture, as you eyed the door in a daze, unconsciously touching your cheek where he had kissed.

𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

[𝟶𝟽:𝟷𝟷 ᴀᴍ]

You prepared the pancakes glazing them with maple syrup before setting them on the breakfast table waiting for Jungkook to finish with his morning routine. Hearing his light footsteps making their way towards the kitchen, you looked up smiling at him which he returned smiling back at you.

"Good morning."

He greeted you nicely before taking a sit on kitchen stool, ready to dig in to his breakfast. You sipped on your coffee watching him eat cutely with his cheeks puffed up with food. After finishing his food, he drank his banana milk before turning to look at you.

"Thank you for the breakfast, Princess. Now I gotta go."

Standing up he took his car keys in his hand hurriedly, ready to leave the apartment but he stopped hearing your calling. Turning around, he faced you with an questioning look as you stepped forward to stand before him. He patiently waited, eyeing your actions, keeping numb.

Your thumb moved to the corner of his lips to wipe the extra syrup coating it, making him gulp at the feeling of your fingertips slightly touching his chin as you did so. You suddenly grabbed onto his nose gently squeezing it, narrowing your eyes playfully at him.

"You are clumsy."

Chuckling lightly, you let go of his nose before turing to walk into the kitchen as if you hadn't left the poor guy with his heart to go crazy with the way it was beating. He definitely felt the butterflies swimming in his tummy as he stood there like a fool with his cheeks turing beetroot red.

𝐓𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

(ʟᴏɴᴅᴏɴ)

[𝟷𝟶:𝟷𝟹 ᴘᴍ]

Jungkook gazed at the night sky showing from the balcony of his hotel room with sad eyes. They had a five days concert in London, and today happened to be the third day. He pulled out his phone to check the notifications, waiting for any message from you but he got none nor did you read any of his messages since the morning.

He was worried to say the least as he sighed feeling the heaviness in his heart.He clicked on your contact to send you another message in the hopes of you responding to him this time. His hands moved against the keyboard of his mobile as he typed the message eagerly.

Princess : Good morning
You are probably sleeping now.
Have a nice day!
sᴇɴᴛ.ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. 𝟷𝟶:𝟸𝟸 ᴀᴍ

Princess : Are you ignoring me princess? :'(
sᴇɴᴛ.ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. 𝟺:𝟹𝟷 ᴘᴍ

Princess : Y/n!
Where are you today?
sᴇɴᴛ.ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. 𝟼:𝟷𝟸 ᴘᴍ

Princess : Hey I am worried
Are you okay?
sᴇɴᴛ.ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. 8:07 ᴘᴍ

Princess : Where the heck are you?
You aren't even answering my calls
sᴇɴᴛ.ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. 9:30 ᴘᴍ

Princess : Y/n please reply back when you are free
I am getting worried sick
Please be okay
sᴇɴᴛ.ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴡ

(ꜱᴇᴏᴜʟ)

𝟶𝟾:𝟺𝟸 ᴘᴍ

You took in the fresh air eyeing the cherry blossom as you finally had the chance to come out of work. This morning you slept in, hence you were late for work and on top of that, the work load was so much that you barely had the time to breath. Sighing you reached for your car keys from your bag before unlocking the door.

Sitting on the driver's seat you sighed pulling out your phone after the whole day to check the notifications. You gasped loudly seeing the number of times Jungkook had called and messaged you in a span of last twelve hours. You cursed yourself immediately putting your phone on 'sound' which was on 'silent' the whole time.

You were about to dail his number but stopped yourself looking at the time knowing the time difference between the two countries. It was around '4:42 am' in London, thinking he had already slept, you decided to text him instead.

Jungkook: hey
I am soooo sorry Jungkook
My phone was on silent mode and I was so busy the whole day that I never got the chance to check my phone :'(
sᴇɴᴛ.ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴡ

You bit on your lip feeling guilty for worrying the guy as you eyed the text you had sent. You almost flinched when your phone suddenly rang with his contact name on your display. Without wasting a second you immediately answered his call ready to get scolded by him.

ᴏɴ ᴄᴀʟʟ

"Y/n"

He spoke softly, patiently waiting for your response while you on the other hand pursed your lips before speaking.

"Jungkook, hey"

A long exhale left from his mouth the moment he heard your voice as if he was only waiting for that. You pouted your lips feeling extremely guilty now for troubling him so much.

"I am so sorry Jungkook. I woke up very late today and I never got the chance to check my phone. Then when I reached my office, the work pressure was so much that I couldn't have a moment to myself to even breath. My phone was on silent the whole day and I totally forgot to check it."

You explained him slowly rubbing on your temple, waiting for his response and the line went silent for a moment before he sighed again.

"It's okay, Y/n. I was just worried about you and scared thinking about the worst. You know I am a overthinker, right?"

He chuckled weakly at the end of the sentence trying to assure you at it was indeed okay and this only made you want to bury yourself alive. Again a thought struck in your mind making you gape.

"Oh my god, Jungkook! It's 4 in the morning there and you are still awake? Did you even sleep the whole night? Shit, I feel terrible now. It's probably because me and-"

Your words were cut short when Jungkook decided to stop you from rumbling while you just pulled your hair in frustration before he started speaking again.

"Hey hey, relax! I told you it's okay, so no need to be so harsh on yourself. I just couldn't sleep without getting any news about you, how do you expect me to that? I was terrified thinking something might have happened to you and...I just missed you so much."

His voice lowered with the last sentence leaving from his lips and you closed your eyes feeling your heart heavy with guilt and at the same time with sudden warmth. You gripped on the steering wheel gulping down harshly before opening your eyes to look at the front.

"You have a early show tomorrow and you decided not to sleep because of me. Ah! I feel horrible"

You whined throwing your head back on the headboard and Jungkook sighed loudly.

"Y/n I said it's okay and if it makes you feel any better. I feel energetic now after finally hearing from you and trust me I will be fine."

Jungkook reassured you making you smile a little and nod even through he was unable to see you.

"Why don't you sleep now? I know you have to wake up in an hour or two. But can you promise me that you will take some rest before doing anything? Please"

You almost pleaded in the end of your sentence making him chuckle softly and he earned a warning groan in response.

"Ah fine wifey. I will take rest, I promise. Stop worrying now, will you?"

He talked in a teasing voice making you smile more and blush lightly hearing him call you 'wifey'.

"Okay, so take a good rest and take care of yourself, alright? Goodnight and..I-I miss you too."

You stammered with yours as you bit on your lips, cringing at your stuttering. Jungkook grinned hugely before muttering a small 'goodnight' and hanging up. You both looked down at your phone screens with smiles decorating your features.

𝐀 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

[𝟶𝟻:𝟺𝟾ᴘᴍ]

You looked at the beautiful scenery standing on top of the terrace,of one of the tallest buildings in Seoul. The view was mesmerising with the sky painted with the most attractive shades of pink, amber and purple. The sun was slowly erasing into the horizon ready to invite the moon. You smiled at the feeling of the strong breeze teasing your skin, closing your eyes shut.

"It's so beautiful here."

You spoke before opening your eyes again, you were totally enjoying your time, eating ice cream while being infront of such an amazing view. The pleasant weather was helping you to ease up your mind and soul,both.

"Absolutely beautiful"

Jungkook spoke announcing his presence, instead of the view, his eyes were stuck on you the whole time. He observed the way your soft and shiny redish brown hair blowed with the wind. The amber lights falling on your face making your features to look enchanting. Your bright brown eyes drinking in the golden hues making them appear more beautiful than they already were. He was bewitched by your beauty.

"Thank you for bringing me here, Jungkook. This place is beautiful."

Your honey voice reached his ears as you turned your head to meet his eyes which were the richest shade of earthy black, black, the colour formed by mixing all the colours of the rainbow. He was handsome, built like a Greek God with his extremely gorgeous and strong features. You found yourself drowning in his eyes, none of you dared to break the eye contact.

"I come here whenever I feel like hiding from everyone, it's my secret place. Although I've another one but I will take you there some other time."

He spoke turing to face the front, eyes trained at the sun that was drowning itself to let the night to takeover the earth. You pursed your lips at his words before following his eyes.

"And you revealed your secret place to me? Should I feel special?"

You asked curiously, none of you looked away from the view. The ravishing sunset engulfing you both with it's alluring appearance, the city noises buried somewhere away from your reach.

"Definitely, since you are the only person I brought here."

He admitted simply and this time you looked at him with your mouth slightly parted and eyes burning with curiosity.

"Why?"

The question felt the most natural thing to ask and he gave his undivided attention to you, gazing into your eyes with his showing a certain emotion. He smiled before holding your hand in his but he never gave you the answer to your question.

"Princess, we should come here more often. Don't you think?"

___
______

Don't get confused! Like I mentioned in my last chapter, this is the events that took place in the last one month before Taehyung and Iseul's wedding.
I just wanted to show the growth of their relationship😄 more to come in the future 💘

This is Chapter-37 not 39 ❤

Until next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 5.1K 44
Who knew you would end up getting enchanted by your sister's fiancé?
1.1K 41 12
A complicated Taekook story
16.3K 584 32
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲, 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤�...
9.4K 288 24
ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇᴍ Y/N - "𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐮r 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬"...