Finale - Rewrite - Part of yo...

By rose_sparrow17

3 years have passed since Harry's arrival to Auradon with his fellow vks, and things are going great! he has... More

Part 2 - Jinxed
Part 3 - Queen of Mean
Part 4 - Drained
Part 5 - The Ember
Part 6 - Knights
Part 7 - Beast
Part 8 - lies
Part 9 - Our once upon a time
Part 10 - We won, but at what cost
Part 11 - resolved problems
Part 12 - Break this Down
Epilogue - Closing the book

part 1 - Good to be Bad

1.2K 21 3
By rose_sparrow17

Outfits;

Main six

new six

=

Harry Hook; Auradon, it's pretty ain't it? Im Harry, son of Captain Hook and this is meh home. It wasn't always, I was born on tha' isle of the lost, where all of tha' villains had been banished, locked away fer good. That is until three and a half years ago, when the then Prince Beasty boy made a royal proclamation, declaring that the children of these villains should 'ave a chance. And so he invited six villain kids to Auradon, including meh and my best mate Gil, you know him as the son of Gaston. Long story short, Beasty is king now, I have the most amazing girlfriend I could ever ask fer, and we, the original six vks, are headin' back ta the isle to announce the new six villain kids, and hopefully many more after that.

-

A young isle boy speed through the streets of the isle on his rusted bike, eyes wide with excitement. VK was here! After three long years, it was finally time for six more vks to go to Auradon. The boy skidded to a stop in front of a large group of older kids, who looked up at him with hope-filled eyes.

"The limo!" the boy yelled breathlessly, a wide grin on his face "the limo, it just crossed the barrier, they're here!" excitement and nerves ran throughout the crowd as the teens dispersed to go meet the og six in hopes of being one of the first few picked to go to Auradon.

One girl dropped the newspaper she was holding and bolted back home to grab her little brothers, on the now dirtied paper, in big bold letters on the front, it read;

VK DAY IS HERE! SIX MORE TO GO ASHORE!

-

The six vks, once young teens now young adults, walked into their old territories, dressed in leathers that resembled their old grungy clothes from years ago. Harry had his usual sharp grin on his face, with eyeliner surrounding his ocean blue eyes. Gil was just next to him, a big grin on his face as he looked amongst the already growing crowd of eager vks.

Today was the day, three long years of preparation and planning, it was finally time to choose six new vks. The six og's walked into Mal's court, once known as Goblins court, and split slightly, Mal walking towards the end and turning on her heel as she grinned up at a small blonde girl who held an application in her hands.

(I won't explain all the dance moves/everything that happens unless I need to, so just watch this and imagine Harry n Gil in it and singing the lines I put them with okayhavefunreading!)

Main Six;From the North to the South

From the East to the West

Lost boys, lost girls

You all know you're the best

Hit the streets, it's your day

Turn it up, now's your chance

It's time to get up on your feet and dance

The six vks joined hands in the middle of the little circle they had just created then tossed their hands into the air, splitting up in different directions to gather as many vks as they could for the 'official' "new vks being chosen ceremony" at the bridge entrance (which had been refurbished a year back so it wasn't this old broken metal bridge anymore)

Mal; Anybody wanna be like us?

Everybody wanna be like us!

Mal grinned up at the little girl again, who ran from her window to the streets, following Mal and Evie to the main streetway where all the merchant stands were along with many other businesses.

Hey!

Carlos; All the boys from Auradon

And the girls 'cause they know what's up

Carlos pulled the sheets off an unsuspecting isle kid who was sleeping, the teen startling awake and smiling as he saw Carlos, grabbing onto his offered hand and leaping out of bed to follow him as Carlos ran about the shelter waking everybody up.

Huh!

Harry;Your life could change today

Your life could change today!

Harry leaned in the doorway of the Hearts salon, nodding towards the streets as Colin noticed him and gasped, grabbing onto their white leather jacket and running after him as Harry stepped back outside.

Jay; These streets named after us

Because we paved the way!

Jay caught himself on the pole that marked this particular territory 'Jay way' and landed halfway on the bike of the isle paperboy, patting his helmet as other vks gathered around him, some having recently filled applications to give to him.

Mal; Everyone come and take your shot

Mal tossed her spray paint can into an empty basket just next to Evie, moving to stand next to the blue-haired girl as Gil pulled open the large wooden sliding door she had just graffitied with 'VK DAY!'

Evie/Mal; Now's the time, show 'em what you got

A long line of VK's moved out from the building, some showing off their 'new' applications to the three vks.

Ahah

Evie/Mal/Gil; 'Cause everyone is gonna get their chance!

Mal, Evie, and Gil grinned at each other, hopping forward to hype up the other vks.

Main Six; They said that being from the Isle was bad!

Main Six; Well, it's good to be bad

And we're proof of that

Used to be lost, now we're on the map

Jay slid down a rooftop, two other vks beside him as he passed on top of the old cobra graffiti Mal had made three and a half years ago, he landed on the ground between two beds, gesturing for the other two vks to wake up their fellow vks and get the 'party' started.

Main Six; Used to steal stacks, now we're giving back

Remember that-

-It's good to be, bad!

If you got pride

Raise your V's up high

Wave 'em wide, side to side

Feel the vibe

It's good to be bad!

Carlos smacked another VK awake and jumped back down to the floor, taking a pillow and throwing it onto another barely awake vk. He ran to the other side and spun off a bed frame, leaping onto another platform and ringing the wake-up call bell, grinning at the large crowd of vks that had accumulated within the shelter.

He led his little parade of vks out of the shelter, grinning widely as he saw his cousin Diego standing just outside.

Evie and Harry walked down the alleyway where the Core fours hideout was located, the alleyway had been renamed to 'Evie's Alley', many vks following behind them, including Colin Hearts and Ginny Gothel.

Evie; I wanna see you all rep your block

I wanna see you all rep your block

(Carlos;Hey!)

Evie twisted on her heel and grinned as she saw the daughter of Dr. Facilier sitting at her fortune reading table, looking bored but interested as Evie walked over to her and plucked a card from her hand, Evie grinned as she turned it around to show the girl who smiled at it.'journey' Celias life was about to start on a new path

Evie; Show your pride, let me hear ya shout

We're from the Isle of the Lost!

Evie joined up with Harry once more, now with Celia by her side.

Harry; We're here to celebrate

We're here to elevate

If you're down, then make your move

But you best not hesitate

(Carlos; Come on!)

Mal walked down towards the darkest part of the isle, where Hadie usually hung around, she grinned as she saw the blue palleted punk chilling in a hammock, messing with a small pendant in the shape of Hades skull pin.

Mal; Today's the day that you won't forget

Hadie perked up at the sound of her voice and footsteps, cracking his eyes open and looking over at her as she got closer. She grinned at him and held out her hand, Hadie looking at it confused for a moment before he took hold.

Mal; The best to come ain't happened yet!

Mal pulled him out of the hammock and tugged him towards the main street, Hadie stumbling over his feet slightly before keeping speed with the smaller vk as he remembered what day it was.

Mal; Take a bow, it won't be your last

You're from the Isle if anybody asks!

The six vks reunited in 'Mal's court' which had been just behind the bridge plaza, they looked behind them and grinned at the large crowd of vks, a handful of them being the ones chosen by the six vks only a couple of weeks ago. The six vks then led the crowd through the bridge plaza tunnel, all cheering and roaring out excitedly for the 'ceremony' to begin.

Main Six;It's good to be bad

And we're proof of that

Used to be lost, now we're on the map

Used to steal stacks, now we're giving back

Remember that

It's good to be

Bad

If you got pride

Raise your V's up high

Wave 'em wide, side to side

Feel the vibe

It's good to be bad!

The six vks split again and raced up the steps of the balcony that overlooked the plaza, Jay, Carlos, Harry, and Gil crowding the front half of it and grinning down at their fellow vks.

Jay; They can try to deny our style

But we were born this way!

Harry; 'Cause you can take the VK outta the Isle

But you can't take the Isle out the VK!

Gil; If you wanna make it hype, not a moment to waste

Make it loud, make it live, make it jump to the bass

Carlos; Make it what you want, but you'd better make your case

'Cause the Isle makes us and we're reppin' this place

Main Six; So when I say "V", you say "K"

VKs; V-K-V-K

Main Six; When I say "all", you say "day"

VKs;All day, all day

Main Six; When I say "V", you say "K"

The boys climbed over the railings and nodded at each other, jumping down and bracing themselves as four groups of vks caught them and pushed them to their feet.

VKs;V-K-V-K

Main Six; When I say "all", you say "day"

The boys moved to the front of the crowd, Harry's tailcoat flowing behind him with the ocean wind.

VKs;All day!

(dance break bby~)

The boys ran back up the steps as quickly as they could, Gil and Carlos taking the back end as Harry and Jay moved to the front with the girls, though the two were still easily visible from the lower plaza area.

Main Six; It's good to be bad!

And we're proof of that

Used to be lost, now we're on the map

Used to steal stacks, now we're giving back

Remember that

It's good to be, bad

If you got pride

Raise your V's up high

Wave 'em wide, side to side

Feel the vibe

It's good to be, bad!!

Mal laughed and slapped her hands onto the railing in excitement, it was finally here, vk day~!!! After so many years of waiting it was finally time to bring more vks to Auradon, and she was so excited to keep on some tradition that Ben had started for her.

But first "Are you all ready!?!?" Mal yelled over the cheering crowd, who cheered back even louder. Mal spotted a good handful of the crowd who had applications in their hands, so she nodded for Jay and Carlos to go collect them with her, but it seemed someone had beat them to the punch and was collecting them already, handing them off to Jay as he went down the stairs. While they wouldn't be picking anyone from this most recent pile, they would definitely be adding them to the long long list of vks wanting to go.

Gil sighed in relief as he noticed the sheepish Claudine Frollo emerge from the crowd, hands buried into her arms as she curled in on herself from so many people around her, her eyes flittering about with anxiety. Gil looked around the crowd once more and nodded, everyone they had chosen weeks prior was here, all they had to do now was announce them.

Jay and Carlos stayed down at the bottom of the steps, while Harry, Gil, and the girls stayed up on the balcony, Evie beaming down at the crowd as she took out her chosen application, the rest of the vks following her lead.

"I can't believe this day has finally arrived!!!" Evie squealed, the crowd cheering again after going quiet for a moment "I honestly wish I could take you all with us, and maybe someday, very soon, we will" Mal laughed at that and nodded.

"Yeah, with us coming back twice a month, you all are just gonna get sick of us" Evie snorted at that while Harry rolled his eyes and leaned onto the rails.

"So sick" the crowd laughed a bit with them, Celia rolling her eyes a bit as well as she snorted. Evie straightened up and yelled out; "can I get a drumroll please!" the vks on the ground started to stamp their feet, mimicking the sound of a drum roll. "First!" the drumroll stopped as Evie spoke again in a loud voice "I would like to begin, with the friend of someone who has been bugging me time and time again to get them over to Auradon, the daughter of Dr.Facilier~" Celia brightened up at that, realizing Evie was talking about her, and also talking about Dizzy bugging Evie to bring Celia to Auradon "someone who I think deserves one of the first new spots to Auradon~...Celia Facilier~!!"

"I'm bad~" Celia purred as she spun around once and bowed to the crowd, who patted her back and congratulated her as she went to the stairs to go stand with Evie as she gestured for Celia to come up.

"Next!" Carlos spoke up next, bring out his application and looking directly at Diego as he announced his chosen VK "is the son of Cecil.B.De'vil...get the fuck over here Diego" Diego snorted at his cousins swearing and jogged over to him, wrapping his arm around Carlos' shoulder and mussing up his hair, laughing as Carlos shoved him away and punched his arm, then winching when Carlos looked away. Damn, when the hell did Carlos get that strong? Used to be that even a full-fledged kick from Carlos would barely knock someone over.

"And up next!" Gil spoke up next, unfolding his chosen application and scanning the crowd for Claudine "is the daughter of Claude Frollo" he smiled at her shocked look, her hands twiddling with a loose thread of her skirt "Come on up Claudine!" she squeaked as she was pushed forward by some of the other vks, stumbling up the steps past Carlos and settling next to Gil with flushed cheeks.

Jay took out his application and the crowd went silent again, waiting with bated breath for the next announcement "next is someone who we all agree has dealt with so much shit" the vks laughed at that, Harry covering his snort with his hand "and her mom is pretty insane so she really does deserve to get away from her, Ginny Gothel!!" the curvy black-haired girl grinned and ran over to Jay, patting the top of his head even though she was shorter than him. Being one of the older vks did have its perks, you got 'older sibling' privileges. Jay pushed her away gently and handed her the application, which she took with a nod and looked at Colin, who have her a thumbs up.

Harry was next, many holding their hands together in mock prayer in hopes they would be part of the first six. "an' up next, we hav' another who has dealt with some heavy ass shit from their mom, and they deserve ta get away from it, is tha' descendant of the mad queen 'erself!" Colin visibly brightened, almost vibrating from excitement "Colin Hearts!" Colin cheered for themselves and raced up the steps, slamming into Harry with a hug. "Uhhhhh yer not a hugger what the fuck" Harry laughed, patting Colin's head and standing awkwardly as Colin squeezed him one more time then pulled away, leaning over the rails to squeal with Ginny. Colin had never been one for physical affection so to Harry that was just really damn odd.

"And last!" Mal finally called out, unfolding her application and grinning down at the crowd "but certainly not least! I wanted to continue a tradition that Ben had started for me, so as the daughter of Maleficent, the evilest villainess of the land, I chose the son of the evilest villain. So everyone give it on up for the son of Hades, Hadie!" Hadie, who had been standing in the back of the crowd to avoid people, stood shell-shocked. Him...really??? She actually chose him? Hadie numbly made his way to the stairs and followed Carlos up as the six vks met on the balcony with the new vks.

"we'll back for you guys next week, okay?" Carlos announced, leaning into view of the vks, giving them a reassuring smile.

"Yeah, so pack your stuff, your own stuff" Jay gave a look to Celia and Diego, who rolled their eyes. Harry snorted and flicked Jay's forehead "ow" Jay winced, rubbing the spot and pouting at Harry, who gave Jay a snarky grin.

"Anyways" Harry drawled, turning to the six new vks "if any of yeh feel unsafe in yer homes because yeh were picked, jus' go ta the shelter, the one named after' Carlos n shit, yeh will be protected by Harriet's crew. Promise" the new vks nodded, Claudine looking the most relieved to hear that information.

"Yeah, so next week, get ready for your new life-" the crowd joined in with Mal's words "In Auradon~!!!"

The crowd cheered for the new vks, while they had wanted to be picked first, they couldn't exactly argue, they knew they would be chosen at some point, it was just a matter of waiting just a bit longer.

After all, they had waited 23 years now, what was a couple of months?

-End of p1-

yay!!! part 1~!!! its here!!!! i hope i did good with everything, i actually had some trouble with gtbb, especially with Harry's parts but i think i ended up doing good in the end :3 sorry Gil didn't get any proper spot light in gtbb but i did my best to fit all six into a four person song heh. anyway, yeah! so finale is here! and i will be posting once a week to give me less stress on writing the parts 'on time' (though hopefully by the time this pots ill have most of the story written out and basically just have to post the parts lol, writing this little bit on July 7th for reference) anyway i hope yall enjoyed!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 31 12
When five of the VK's are chosen to go to Auradon they learn to be good, and have to fight themselves for freedom from their parents. But when one o...
297K 5.9K 75
You are the daughter of Merida and Robin Hood and attend Auradon prep. You tend to wear clothes like your mum's but wear a shirt and trousers when yo...
35.3K 1.5K 38
It all started with a task from a God. A fated meeting starting the ball rolling to get innocents off the isle of the lost. A task one mermaid set...
3.2K 16 13
Y/n. Daughter of Maleficent and little sister of Mal. The Vks are finally going to bring over some new villains kids to Auradon. And the Vks were ver...