Your dangerous game | 𝟏𝟖+

By fantasyxwrites

"I am a guilty man, because I fell for the one who held my biggest desires" ... he began making his way down... More

The ball | 1
Maria | 2
Coming home | 3
Trained assassin | 4
Temper | 5
Paris | 6
Mystery man | 7
Vip | 8
Hospital | 9
Mr volcov | 10
Date | 11
Elijah | 12
Him | 13
Picnic | 14
Moving | 15
Love | 16
Jealousy | 17 🔥
Tension | 18
Promise | 19
Back in business | 21
Possesive | 22 🔥
The boss | 23
Autumn | 24
Betrayal | 25
Cold | 26
Vengeance | 27
Waves | 28
Decisions | 29
Back to you | 30
Destroy me | 31 🔥
Underneath the stars | 32
The in-laws | 33
Tis the season | 34
Merry christmas, ya filthy animal | 35
Beauty in the simple things | 36
Music | 37 🔥
Birthday | 38
Happy New years | 39
Happy new years (part-2) | 40
Loss | 41
Little black dress | 42
M&M's | 43
Memory Lane | 44 🔥
Surface | 45
Flames | 46
Checkmate| 47
Together | 48

The club | 20

1.9K 31 0
By fantasyxwrites

Elijah kicked open the bedroom door, me hanging from his front while he captured my lips in a tender kiss. We'd just returned from the amazing dinner he'd organised, I was the happiest woman on earth with this man. He was mine, and the thought made a warm feeling spread through my body.

He dropped me onto the bed, planting kisses down my neck. I closed my eyes to the feeling. His lips were so soft, so addictive, seething with need.

I suddenly felt a tongue gliding up my face, it's rough texture scraping my skin. "What's that new" I giggled. My eyes shot open with i felt something soft grazing my arm. Lying

A brown and amber Doberman puppy was sat beside me, his tongue hanging from his mouth making him look ridiculously funny.

"Uhh... Elijah" I called. He came out of the bathroom, fixing his watch.
"Down" he growled.The dog reluctantly leapt from the bed, lying by my feet. Elijah approached the bed, plopping down beside me.

"I never knew you had a dog" I muttered, ruffling the animal's fur.
"Actually I-" he was cut off when two more Doberman's strolled into the bedroom. These seemed more mature, well behaved. They both sat by Elijah's feet with a stern expression on their faces.

"More!?" I exclaimed, my mouth hanging open slightly. Elijah chuckled, nodding his head slightly. "How have I never seen them before?"

"Well, they're more like guard dogs. The brown and amber one is Atticus; the brown and black one is Zeus; the black one is marcel" Elijah stated.
"How sweet" I smiled, patting each of them on the head gently.

"Out" Elijah ordered and they all reluctantly left.

...

Elijah's arms were wrapped around my waist, his head buried into my chest. I hadn't been able to sleep. It was now 9am. Fuck.

The gentle sound of rain caressing the window echoed into the bedroom, the dark sky radiating a soft light into the house, the best kind of weather.

"How long have you been awake?" Elijah spoke, his tone hoarse from his long rest. His hold tightened on me, planting soft kisses over my shoulder.
"Since 2am" I whispered.
"Tesoro you should've of woken me up, I'd of kept you company"
"No, you needed to sleep"

He let out a soft sigh, raising his head to meet my gaze. His hair was a mess, hiding his face. I placed my hand on his cheek causing him to lean into my touch. He rested his chin onto my chest, staring up at me.

"Yes?" I chuckled.
"Così bello (so beautiful)" he muttered, kissing the back of my hand "mio tutta mio (mine, all mine)" he gripped my jaw softly, catching my lips. I twirled his hair in between my fingers, tugging at it slightly making a groan emerge from the back of his throat.

"I'm going to get ready" he whispered, gliding his thumb over my bottom lip before standing to his feet and entering the closet. The room grew silent, I was left alone, with only the storm outside to keep me company.

I could hear muffled voices from behind the bedroom door, footsteps following after. They were gentle, smooth, attempting to be silent. I pulled open the bedside table drawer and brought out the gun, clutching it tightly. I slowly climbed out of the bed, wrapping a robe around my body.

They were growing closer. I quickly hid behind the door, sucking a sharp breath when the figure came into view. I smashed the butt of the gun to the back of their head, watching them collapse to the floor.

Elijah darted from the closet, eyeing the body spread across the carpet. He just chuckled, embracing me in his arms. "It's alright" he breathed.
"Who the fuck is it" I asked, crouching down.

Blonde hair was sprawled over their eyes, he looked to be a male. They wore slacks and a dress shirt, similar to Elijah's.

"Don't worry Tesoro, it's just Antonio" he stated "He's my best mate, and underboss" I stood up, strolling into the closet, blanking his presence. I was pissed.

I changed into a black, long sleeved sweater that hugged my torso tightly, tucked into a pair of ripped jeans. I tied a silver chain around my neck and then began applying natural makeup, curling my hair.

By the time I'd finished, Antonio was sat on the edge of the bed, an ice pack pressed to the back of his head, groaning every few minutes. Elijah looked up at me, an apologetic glimmer in his eye.

I crossed my arms over my chest, raising a brow. "You got something to say?" I leant against the wall. "I think you do" I whispered.
"I apologise, my love. I forgot to mention" he stepped towards me, wrapping his arms around me.

I couldn't help it. No matter how frustrated I was with him, I melted at his touch. And it made my mood even more sour.

"I'm Antonio, by the way" Antonio stated "Pleased to meet you"
"Sorry about the bump on the head" I perched beside him.
"Don't worry about it, not the first time" he chuckled. "I came down here to talk to Elijah, about the trip to Sicily"

"What?" I asked, dumbfound "trip?"
"Yeah..." Antonio mumbled.

I looked back at Elijah who was scowling towards Antonio.
"More secrets? Hm?" I stood to my feet, approaching him slowly.
"Sweetheart, I was going to tell you about it but I-"

"Don't you dare fucking 'sweetheart' me" I spat, shoving his chest "what is with all the secrets? you preach about how a relationship revolves around trust, but you're just a hypocrite"

"Too many flashbacks, I'm off" Antonio jumped up from the bed and left.

In most cases silence is bliss, however in this case it was suffocating. Violent, filled with tension. I couldn't stand it.

"When were you gonna mention it?" I muttered, staring down at the floor.
"I'm not going... I wouldn't without you" he whispered.

"Why do you tell so many lies?" I could feel my blood boiling "I can't believe you anymore" Elijah cupped my face, resting his forehead onto mine.

"I love you. I promise you, there is nothing I'm hiding from you"
"How do you expect me to trust you? I-" suddenly his phone began to ring.

"Good morning sir, I was just wondering what time you'd be coming into work. I have everything prepared for you, and there's a meeting in the conference at 1pm" it was Chloe.

"Cancel the meeting, I'll be in tomorrow" he quickly ended the call before I could snatch it from his grip and give that bitch a piece of my mind. Usually I would, but I didn't have the energy too. These lies and secrets were unbearable.

"You should go, I was just about to leave anyway. Seems she needs you" I swung my purse over my shoulder but just before I was about to storm out Elijah pinned me to the wall by my neck, his cold rings making chills run down my spine.

The worst part was, i was becoming incredibly wet.

"Not. Until. We. Sort. This. Out." He growled through clenched teeth.
"There is nothing to sort out"
"You know there is"

His hand glided down to my jeans. I balled my fists, trying so hard not to lean into his touch, embrace it with everything I have, everything I am. He watched with a smirk as my expression changed.

"Sex will not change this" I breathed.
"Who's telling lies now?" He backed away, his eyes raking over me. I quickly ran out of the room and down the hall until I reached the smooth, oak doors of the entrance, bursting out of them.

I hated myself for how my body reacted to him, his presence, his voice, his touch. His warm touch. It was my only downfall. He was my only downfall. Yet, a part of me didn't regret it. Not one tiny, minuscule 

...

"it'll be fun! only an hour. Pretty pretty please" Emma pouted, intertwining her fingers. She had been trying to persuade me on a night out.

I rolled my eyes "fine" I sighed, a small smile tugging at my lips.
"Yes!" She cheered, clapping her Hands.
"Meet at my old place?"
"I'll be around by 9pm, what do you say?" She took a sip from her coffee mug.

"Unless you want to be asked a million and one questions by alek" i chuckled softly, watching out of he window. The weather hadn't cleared up, the odd lightning visible in the gloomy sky.

"Ugh don't even get me started" she muttered, checking through her phone. The silence was uncomfortable, and i think Emma had noticed. Placing down the electronic she gave me her full attention. "Come on, tell me"

"Hm?" I hummed, taking myself out of my thoughts.
"If you're thinking about him, then don't. He was being an asshole"
"I'm not!" I protested, slumping back into my seat, folding my arms over my chest.

"I'm not a fucking idiot, i can read you like a book , ria" she scowled, tapping her fingertips against the oak dining table. "Now, tell me"

I let out a deep sigh "I'm not, seriously, just a little stressed that's all" i ran a hand through my hair.

It's true. I wasn't thinking about him, but should i be? No, of coarse not.... I'm not the lair. Is it even worth arguing over anymore? Well if he was going to leave the country he could of at least fucking told me.

"Fine, I'll get it out of you later" she smirked, gathering her things and standing up from her chair. "Now i have to be going, love ya" she sang, strolling out of the french doors.

I followed shortly after, clipping up my umbrella and stepping into the chaos of the storm outside. I began making my way down the street, the cold, fresh air invading my nose. I found this was the best way to clear my mind. I barged through the sea of people, the clicking of my heels making me known.

I finally reached the office and strode inside, the warmth instantly relaxing my body, causing chills to run down my spine.

I had decided I was going to enjoy the rest of my day, and for once not worry about a thing...

...

I was leaning against the bathroom counter, applied my eyeshadow.

"Maria!" Emma called from the bedroom.
"What?"

"Which dress looks better?" She asked, holding a red dress in one hand and a pink one in the other. I pointed to the pink one. "Thought so" she muttered, running back out to change.

I finished with my makeup and had changed into my red, skin tight dress which was covered in a little glitter.

"Stunning!" Emma cheered, her eyes gliding over my outfit. "Come on, the boys are waiting downstairs" she took my hand and pulled me out down the stairs to meet Silas and alek.

Alek was already starting the engine while silas was resting against the car door, a cigarette in between his fingers.
"Hurry up!" Emma exclaimed as we slid inside. He let out a low groan before following after us, flicking the butt into the grass.

I checked my phone when I felt the car starting to move, driving out of the gates.

The journey wasn't that long, about 20 minutes. We stepped out infront of the club: the Isabella don. I thought nothing of it and instead dragged Emma in, alek and Silas trailing close behind.

Multi-coloured lights were blazing across the room causing me a slight headache. The atmosphere was spiked with the scent of artificial smoke and alcohol. On the higher floor sat a couple of booths with poles placed in each one, dancers twirling around them.

We approached the bar and ordered a round of vodka shots for each of us.
"Cheers!" We exclaimed, tapping the glasses together before throwing it back, the sharp liquid spilling down my throat. Silas pulled a face to the sour texture making us all burst into fit of laughter.

Shot after shot, we'd gone through 2-3 rounds by now and Emma had dragged me to dance. Alek and Silas had left to the second floor to see what the Fuss was about.

Emma latched onto my fingers, lifting my Hands into the air with hers while swaying to the beat. I mirrored her actions and just let go, for the first time in what felt like forever. I let go of everything i was feeling and just had fun.

"I'm going to the bathroom" I yelled over the music.
"Me too, not having you going on your own" she pulled me up the stairs, stumbling into the ladies toilets. I was just about to fall in after her when i heard an all too familiar laugh making me stop in my tracks.

I turned around to see Elijah, sat in the leather armchair as if it was his throne, a scotch in his right hand. Elijah, Silas, alek and a few other men i didn't recognise were goggling at the pole dancer in front of them, some throwing pound notes here and there.

I was livid.

I was ripped from my thoughts when Emma spoke up "is that him?" She asked, casting him a scowl from afar. I nodded "I'm gonna fucking kill him" she spat. I quickly gripped her shoulder, pulling her back. I narrowed my eyes on her.

Lucky for him another guy had caught her eye so she's put all her attention on him. This would give me time to confront Elijah, that sinfully Handsome bastard who sat before me.

I cleared my throat. His gaze darted up to mine, his mouth hanging open slightly "Maria" he mumbled, his voice deep. I slowly approached him, planting my hands on either side of him, revealing a small amount of my cleavage.

"Is this what you want?" I whispered, tilting my head to the right a little, running my finger along his jaw. I gestured to the commotion around us. He didn't reply, his lustful eyes raking over my body.
"That's your decision" I stood up "Emma" i called, remaining eye contact with Elijah.

She skipped towards me, humming in response. I gently gripped the back of her neck, pressing our lips together. It was a meaningless kiss, just to make his blood boil.

"Ne poluchay slishkom mnogo udovol'stviya (don't have too much fun)" she smirked before leaving to the dance floor with Silas. I turned around to catch Elijah glaring at me, his tongue grazing his lower lip.

"Have fun" i muttered, strolling away.

"There you are!" Emma cried, clutching my arm and yanking me out to the dance floor. Silas was already there dancing with another woman.

From above the crowd I could see Elijah, leaning over the balcony, watching over the sea of people. Then the idea came to me. If he liked pole dancers, then that's what he'd get.

I pulled myself onto the stage, grinding down into the steel pole in front of me. Cheers surrounded me, pound notes being launched at me as I ran a hand through my hair. Emma joined me, sliding down the one beside me.

"Get down" elijah snapped, approaching me.
"Who are you to tell me what to do?" I scoffed.
"If you don't want me to torch the place I suggest you, get. Down." He sneered through clenched teeth.

I let out a sigh but reluctantly climbed down, shoving his shoulder as I walked past earning a low groan from him.

I perched onto one of the many bar stools. The scraggy haired bartender emerged from the corner of the bar, placing the drink I'd ordered in front of me. I threw it back without anther care in the world.

I looked around the room, scanning every corner. And there from the corner of my eye I saw Emma with her arms around his neck while he kissed her lips. I smiled at the sight. They deserved to be happy, more than anyone.

"Now what's a pretty girl like you doing all alone" a bald, young bloke who looked around 28 stood beside me, gliding his Hand over my back. I turned around, digging my nails into his wrist, flicking him away.

"Staying away from you, now do me a favour and fuck off" i snarled.
"Now that's not the way a good woman talks to someone"
"Do you mind? Don't need your rude comments you bald bastard" i mumbled, sipping the last of my drink before slamming it down onto the counter and standing up.

"Oh no you don't" suddenly i felt a sharp prick in my left arm, and an unknown liquid drifting into my system. I started to lose balance and grip the nearby stool, my body As slowly becoming numb, tingly, it was as if it I wasn't cooperating"you're coming with me" he smirked, but before he could even latch onto me a fist collided with his jaw.

It was Elijah.

Dean and Emile lifted the guy somewhere i wasn't sure of, i was more focused on trying to see straight. My vision was blurry and it felt like every bone in my body was slowly giving up on me.

I tumbled out through the entrance doors, leaving the chaos behind me.

"Maria!" Someone called, and I toppled into a pair of warm arms.

that's when the darkness surrounded me...

Please consider to follow and vote 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 182K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
533K 57.6K 24
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
3M 248K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.5M 91.2K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...