A Bright Star To Calm The Sto...

By Stellarstar15

So this is a story I came up with on my own and at the same time not really. It's kinda like the Skypiea arc... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24

Chapter 23

52 1 0
By Stellarstar15

Previously on One Piece..

"GO STRAW HAT!"

"CLEAR..THE..SKY!"

"L-Luffy! You're ok!"

"Welcome to the crew Mae!"

____________________________________

"Welcome to the Crew Mae! The Battle Ends and Proud Fantasia Echoes Far!"

The golden ball that was attached to Luffy's arm shattered on impact from hitting Eneru straight into the Golden Bell.. "LET..IT..RINGGGGGGG!" His voice echoed. The bell, Luffy and Mae began falling "I DID IT! CAN YOU HEAR IT?!" Down way below Skypiea, Mont Blanc Cricket was looking up at the sky with a cigarette in his mouth. His body still had bandages from the incident back with Bellamy and his crew. The south birds began flying and squawking, Luffy up above would shout again.. "THE CITY OF GOLD WAS RIGHT HERE!" The bell continued its sweet echoes across Skypiea, the crew below were joyous that Luffy has won, Usopp was crying happy tears "H-He did it!" Robin simply smiled at the sound of the bell. "How beautiful.." Chopper who finally woken up was happy to hear the sound "That sound! That's the bell!" Ganfall was about to cry a little as well "I knew..that this day would finally come. Destiny." Sanji smiled, knowing that Mae would be saved by now. "So that's the sound." All the rest of Skypiea were staring in awe of the echoes of the great gold bell. "God..is real."
Wyper sighed.. "Noland, can you hear the sound from beyond your grave? I'm sorry you had to wait for so long..may your rest be peaceful."

Back down with Cricket and his two buds, they were quite impressed with the sound of the bell. "There's only one bell that can ring so beautifully. You know those giants in the clouds? There's a story that went like this..when a person is right above the clouds, the sun casts their shadow into the deep mist of the clouds to be seen far across the land. So they aren't really giants, my ears are filled with bliss from the sound of the bell. If the bell exists..why not the city? Noland was telling the truth, that's the reason you rang the bell kid? I'll never forget this."

Luffy's shadow casts above the clouds..and eventually fades out..

Cricket began to cry.. "H-Hey! Cricket! What's wrong?! Are you sick again?! Are you hurt!" One of his monkey friends would ask in worry. "I'm..just so relieved that my friends are ok..that kid is really something else."

In Skypiea, the bell would fall..and the Ark! Eneru would then fall..the people would gasp in surprise and relief. Although, the journey of this island has ended, time cannot simply let go of the past. Long ago, people entrusted in the Golden Bell. They say each ring was a sound of hope and faith..for the bell was to ring for all to hear across the distant sea..

Back up above, Luffy and Mae landed on the cloud where Nami was. "I wonder..if Pops heard it." Luffy smiled. Mae looked down smiling at Luffy..but then turned away again putting her hand on her face.

She'd slowly sigh..

"Luffy..I.."

The people of Skypiea began to make their way toward Upper Yard to touch the Vearth. Aisa turned to the sudden sound of footsteps, it was Raki.. "Surprise, I still kept your treasure.." Aisa began crying and ran up to Raki, the warriors finally have awaken! Chopper was going to treat Zoro's wounds but Zoro nodded no "That guy needs it more than me, I'll be fine." Chopper turned to look and saw Wyper laying on the ground, he ran to go treat him as Sanji began walking over. "You know he tried to kill us right?" Zoro looked at him annoyed "How hypocritical. You realize that the Mae girl would've killed you too right?" Sanji sighed "Be quiet moss head, she was wrapped under that 'Eneru' guy's thumb." Aisa would run toward Chopper "H-Help him raccoon dog!" Chopper pointed to his antlers. "I'm a reindeer! And, he'll survive." Aisa smiled and sighed in relief. "Thanks reindeer!"

Ganfall on the opposite side of the Upper Yard walked with Pierre into the cave where the Ark was. He had bit of reflecting and thought. 'Mae is your name right? On that day when you came to Skypiea, you were lost. I should've went with you that day because I didn't know that you wouldn't listen to my warning..I can't blame you. But mostly I want to say is that I'm sorry you did not see Eneru's true colors until now.'

Back with the others at the ruins, Sanji sat down to relax. "What do you think happened to Eneru and the bell? I hope Mae is ok.." Usopp shrugged "Who knows? Guess they must have crashed.." Sanji sighed "To think we've reached the City of Gold..but now it's just a name." Zoro chuckled "Back to our adventure in poverty." Usopp smiled "Ah who cares! I'd rather have dials over gold any day! Those dials you can't get from the blue sea." Sanji's tone began to be of concern "Well..I hope Nami is ok and where is Conis? Not knowing it's driving me crazy." Chopper  finished patching up Wyper. "Now all he needs is rest." Zoro gave a thumbs up, and suddenly the sound of a familiar voice.. "HEYYYYYY!" It was Luffy! Conis! Nami! The three came back with plenty of food and stuff from the priests storage thanks to Mae's help. Sanji twirled for joy from seeing the two ladies again, Conis finally reunited with her father, but wait..where is- "Luffy! Where is Mae?! Wasn't she wishing to come with us?!" Sanji shouted. Luffy simply looked at Sanji and smiled. "Hey Mae! Come on out!" Mae slowly walked from behind the giant bag with a smile on her face.

Sanji stood in awe..as a bit of tears began falling from his eyes. Mae began to walk toward Sanji having tears as well, she began running up to him. "S-SANJIIII!" She tightly began embracing him. "M-Mae..I thought you were in the crash!" Mae smiled looking at Luffy. "Your captain helped me when I couldn't use my devil fruit." Everyone around exclaimed "YOU HAVE A DEVIL FRUUUIIITTT?!" Mae giggled.. "I was scared to tell you guys, I'm sorry. But I feel..I really shouldn't join your crew.." Mae would slowly let go from the embrace.. "Luffy..I'm grateful you saved me. But I was a monster..I tried to hurt you." Luffy simply sighed.. "I'll..respect that if that's your decision, we leave by tomorrow, so you'll have time to think it over.." Mae began crying more and gripped onto the necklace around her neck..

"Luffy..I WANT TO COME WITH YOU ON YOUR JOURNEY TO BE KING OF THE PIRATES!"

Luffy simply smiled even though his face stuffed. "Well! I guess it's official! Dig in Mae! You're part of the crew after all!" The crew began to enjoy the food that was inside the bag, laughing and smiling until they are stuffed.

Up above..the Ark flies once more with Eneru all bruised up with a bit of blood on his face. "It's time and soon I shall return to the open sky and this time..no pests shall be in my way." Eneru looked down from his throne and saw..a lavender flower crown..did she..make this for him while on the Ark? He'd slowly walk up to it gently picking it up..

Tears began to drip from his eyes as he held the crown close.. "Mae..forgive me. You were never supposed to see that form of me. But one day, I swear. I will come back for you, and when I come back, you shall go with me..

To the Endless Vearth."

Back down in the ruins, Wyper woke up, he'd look and heard the sound of what he thought were war drums. The chief would calm him down and Ganfall opened the curtain..it was a celebration! The Skypieans and the warriors bonding with each other as colleagues and friends! Laughing and dancing, even the Straw Hats were celebrating and drinking away. "S-Sanji I.." Mae and Sanji were dancing with each other giggling, Sanji's eyes were hearts.

"Maeeee-swwwaaaannn!"

Both shall continue to dance under the full moon and the brightest of stars.

____________________________________

On the next One Piece..

"We shall know the true meaning and utter it to no one."

"How do you know those words?!"

"Come on! Let's snatch the gold and run!"

"S-So this is what your pirate crew is like huh!"

__________________________________

"Off to the Blue Sea!! Finale Woven by Feelings!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 769 28
This story is about a Young girl named y/n who lost their parents in a terrible ship wreck, At least that's what she was told. Soon after she reali...
7.7K 374 19
You are invited to read the tales of the woman who would soon rule the hearts of many and the seas alongside the Strawhat Pirates. One Piece x black...
9K 274 43
This fanfiction is of my oc named Silver and Zoro from One Piece / I do NOT own one piece or any of the characters besides Silver or any other charac...
945 50 8
Rea was a little girl when the ship her parents and her sinked and she was left adrift in the grand line, being rescued by and old retired writter gi...