Loved And Hated

Por Little1Writer

"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He look... Más

Characters
Character aesthetics
The House:
-(1)-
-(2)-
-(3)-
-(4)-
-(5)-
-(6)-
-(7)-
-(8)-
-(9)-
-(10)-
-(11)-
-(12)-
-(13)-
-(14)-
-(15)-
-(16)-
A/N
-(17)-
-(18)-
-(19)-
-(20)-
Cousin Character List
-(21)-
-(22)-
-(23)-
-(24)-
-(25)-
-(26)-
-(27)-
-(28)-
-(29)-
-(30)-
-(31)-
-(32)-
-(33)-
-(34)-
-(36)-
-(37)-
-(38)-
Epilogue
A/N
Secret Chapter

-(35)-

53.3K 1.3K 407
Por Little1Writer

I woke up in my fathers arms. He was normally up by this time but he was sleeping peacefully next to me. So I started to study his face. It was an old mans face but at the same time it was young. I touched his cheek and trailed it down to his tattos on his arms. There were so many, but what caught me was a tree.

It had my brothers on it, Mason, Raffaele, Niccolo, Marco and Luca. I then look and see my name. I dont see Eve though. It wasnt there. I tried to turn his arm around but his eyes opened and looked at me. I looked up at him and tried to run out of his arms whilst laughing. He caught me and threw me over and started to tickle me. I was 15 years old and getting tickled. 

Fuck it. Life is too short. 

I laugh along as I go to tickle him but he was too fast for me and grabs my wrists and puts them above my head as he tickles my stomach. There were still a few bruises but they were just a fades purple and they didnt really hurt anymore.

I then use my legs to wrap around his legs and I flip him over with me landing onto his chest as I laugh at him. He laughs along. A hearty laugh. I had never heard him properly laugh before and it was an amazing sound. It was warm and filled the room easily. 

I then kissed his cheek, got off the bed and headed to my room to get changed:

It was basically me as an outfit. I go downstairs and greet everyone and have my breakfast. Eve is no where to be seen though.

I watch as she blows her candles out. They sing for her, love her and god I bet they would do anything for her, but yet I get cheated on and its nothing less then a small cuddle. Mason carried me out of pity not love. They all loved her more than me. They all adored her more than me.

I hated them. But I knew how to get there attention.

I got changed into something cute so when they find me, they will know that I was the princess.

It was so cute and adorable it looked amazing. Thank god I was skinny. Not like death skinny like Elijah. But normal skinny. Elijah wouldnt be able to pull this off. Now where would I go? I mean I could go home but I dont know if I could get there on my own.

Ill just walk around the back for a bit and wait for them to shout for me. It worked for Elijah and it should work for me. To show I was intelligent and I could survive on my own like her.

I walk around the back of the house where I see someone trying to get in. I go to scream but my mouth is covered by a hand. I turn around to see:

"Daddy?", I say. I look at my step-father. I start to punch him but he grabs my hands.

"I thought you were dead.", I say crying and hugging him.

"Its okay, Im sorry, but I had to get away for a while, your family had something against my gang and they wanted me dead, It was just pure luck that you guys were there.", He says to me. I nod at him and smile.

"Okay, so where does you sister love to hang out?", He asks. I smile. This is the break I needed.

I am eating breakfast when Everly comes into the house by the back enterence. I stare at her and so does everyone else.

"sit down.", Grandpa says. She looks pretty hesistant to do so but she does.

"Where have you been", He asks. She glares at me in which I give her a bored expression and go onto my phone.

"For a walk.", She says. 

"Next time ask.", Father says.

"Elijah doesnt , why should I.", She says. My father looks up and glares at her. To everyone's shock, she glares back. 

"BECAUSE I AM YOUR FATHER!", He yells at her. I had never heard him yell at me before, but it didnt seem to bother her at all. Like she didnt care that he was mad at her. She was always yearning for peoples attention. 

I felt very sick all of a sudden. I felt like throwing up a million times, but at the same time I didnt want to. I felt myself pale and I knew something was wrong as my throat started to close up. I started to claw at my throat as I tried to breathe. All my surroundings were going blurry because of the lack of oxygen that I had in my lungs.

"Shit SHES HAVING AN ALERGIC REACTION!", Someone yells. From the corner of my eye I could see Eve smirking at me. Riccardo picked me up bridal style and my arms and head was hanging down as I tried to breathe. Raf and Giannio got up quickly and ran to their medical room. Riccardo passed me to Marcello to help get the door open.

Why Marcello didnt open the door I dont know but they were just panicking. My head started to hurt and I knew I would have a huge headache. I felt myself being placed onto the table as I heard my aunts and grandma start to cry. I couldnt breathe at all now and I was gasping for air.

I felt something stab into my arm and everything went black.

I watched as she passed out when Raf injected her with something. As far as I knew she wasnt allergic to anything. I went to her plate to see Eve trying to switch the plate with hers. She jumps when she sees me.  I knew what she was going to do before she could. So did Mason as he grabbed her roughly by the waist which was probably going to leave a mark, and dragged her to the office kicking and screaming.

Riccardo and Marcello, my brothers and father followed me up the stairs, as Mason had Eve over his shoulder at this time. I cant believe she was a traitor. I take her in and she still treats me like Im nothing. Mason basically throws her onto the sofa as we surround her in the seats. She looks my father straight in the eyes showing no fear. 

He doesnt react which confuses me. It does for her too. He then pulls out a small knife. She starts to struggle but we keep her still.

"What did you do Everly.", He asks slowly. I knew he would never use it on her, but she doesnt need to know that.

"It was her own fault, you guys favourite her way more than me, and she takes it for granted acting like a little victim all the time.", She yells. Then my nephew shocked me. He slapped her.

Riccardo just slapped her. She grabs her cheek and stares at Riccardo in horror as he edges towards her in his chair. He has this face on him. The one I would see when he would torture his victims. It was a look of pure hatred.

"Why dont we just tell her father.", Mason says to me. 

"Okay-", I start to say but I am cut off by gun shots going off. We all grab our guns and all think of one person at one.

"ELIJAH!", We all yell.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

192K 7.8K 43
she is a innocent girl who has always lived a simple happy life with her loving mother and stepfather-which she doesn't know is her stepfather. ...
993K 23.9K 33
"Aurora, get in the goddamn car before I throw you over my shoulder and put you in there myself", One of my brothers say. I roll my eyes at them. Thr...
833K 20.8K 65
The family's mother seemingly ran away 8 months before the triplets were born. Though their family missed her after searching for a year they gave up...
1.1M 29.4K 63
"You know, I always thought that this situation would play out differently." I said and their heads snapped up. Their jaws dropped and I gave them a...