𝐎𝐇, 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘! , tommyinni...

By burialetiquette

𝐎𝐇, 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘!, tommyinnit © ❒ 𓂃 ❝oh, tommy! you forgot this!❞ the petite girl would call out, but on tom... More

ᗢ﹒prologue.
ᗢ﹒O1
ᗢ﹒O2
ᗢ﹒O3
ᗢ﹒O4
ᗢ﹒O5
ᗢ﹒O6
ᗢ﹒O7
ᗢ﹒O8
ᗢ﹒O9
ᗢ﹒10
ᗢ﹒11
ᗢ﹒12
ᗢ﹒13
ᗢ﹒14
ᗢ﹒16
ᗢ﹒17
ᗢ﹒18
ᗢ﹒19
ᗢ﹒20
ᗢ﹒21
ᗢ﹒22
ᗢ﹒23
ᗢ﹒24 LAST CHAPTER + UPDATE
END CHAP. READ

ᗢ﹒15

1.1K 29 14
By burialetiquette

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓
resume ?
╰── ➤ yes | no
↻ request is processing...

tommy woke up, to the sound of ranboo's talking and keyboard clicking. sage was asleep next to him, her head rested on his chest. around the early hours of the morning, she woke tommy up by going to the bathroom, then complaining about back pains, so he offered her some room.
he picked up his phone, making sure not to disturb the sleeping girl and moving it to face ranboo.
"i have fucking, just woken up to ranboo, practising for mcc."
ranboo chuckled, "they can hear you."
"aw you can hear me?"
"yep."
"aw thats even worse." he whined, his morning voice softer than a bed full of blankets, "you woke me up dude." he yawned.
"oh did i really?"
"yes."
tommy sighed, turning his head around, then it hit. sage was asleep on him.

he immediately felt embarrassed, realising ranboo would've seen them asleep together. he instantly lifted sage off his chest, setting her on the bed and rushing out to go to the bathroom.
sage started to wake up by this, sitting up. she got met by a fright, seeing ranboo sat there.
"ranboo it's so early!"
"i'm live, and it's only 11AM."
"you're so american." she groaned, laying back down, "when are we going out?"
"around lunch-ish. tubbo keeps complaining that you weren't awake to make french toast again."
"i cant keep cooking for you guys forever! i'm ordering in tonight." she giggled, yet she still wasn't fully awake.
"chat, sage is so good at cooking. she has been feeding us every night since she arrived." he chuckled, still keeping his eyes on the pc.
"i'm flattered." she smiled, closing her eyes once again.

tommy arrived back in, he was dressed and his hair was wet, as he went for a shower.
sage was on her phone, sat against the wall that the bed was next to, "aren't you wearing a diamond costume or something?"
"i need clothes to put under it dumbass." he laughed.

once they arrived, sage and tubbo went to get snacks by the beach, talking about the train ride. tommy looked ridiculous on there, which made everything so much more funnier.
the pair planned to stay on the beach, and sometimes help out. sage was incredibly socially anxious, but didn't want anything to happen to ranboo and tommy. tubbo had the exact same mindset.

once the two recording came to the beach, sage and toby joined them, sage helping out recording some parts. they also provided water and snacks for the two, as they didn't want to hold anything whilst recording.. except tommy's water gun.

"question for you! what is the worst thing you've ever thought about?" tommy asked an older boy on his bike.
"uhh. don't think you'd be able to put it in your video."
"no, i can."
"ummm... ask somebody else."
"no."
"what's the worst thing i've ever thought about,, uhh.. just you know, starving people."
..
"fucking hell you are a monster." tommy laughed.

tommy got on somebodies bike, despite not knowing how to ride it.
"he's gonna break something." tubbo sighed.
"oh my god." sage watched in disbelief.
"he doesn't know how to-"
"FUCK YOU BITCH! IM OFF!" tommy shouted. he rolled a bit, before falling over.

tommy went up to a couple who looked as if they were around their 20s,
"have you ever killed the enderdragon? i have eight times. or nine. eight times."
"i don't play minecraft." the girl answered. "i don't know what it is."
"you don't.. play minecraft?"
"no."
"why not?"
"i don't know."
tommy looks at the guy, "do you play minecraft?"
"nono i don't like playing computer games."
"why?"
"i don't know, i don't."
"but they are poggers."
tommy laughed, thanking them, then the couple went on with their day.

tommy went up to a group of, what it looked like, chavs. the three recording knew this wouldn't go well.
"you're in bognor regnis dressed like a minecraft character. are you asking to be bullied." one of the girls started on him,
"i don't get bullied, i do the bullying." tommy replied, resulting in them all laughing.
"oh do you now? bully right now then."
"i don't fight, i fight with my words."
this gave the group lmanberg flashbacks.
"okay. hello."
the group went off again, and tommy went into ranboo's camera. "i think they're all trying to beat me up, but x_pogboy knows no fear."
he turned back around, facing them again. "shout x_pogboy is the king!" he raised his costume hat in the air.
"suck your mum! shut the fuck up!" they shouted,
"they don't quite get english." tommy spoke to the camera again.

"shut up everyone for a minute, i want to say something." the girl shouted, ranboo and sage exchanged a look, even though he had the disguise on, they could both tell what eachothers thoughts were.
"it wont pick you up if you cant hear it on the mic so please go ahead." he pushed the mic to her, as soon as she was about to start talking he pulled it back. "she's about to start talking."
tommy's group laughed.
he pushed the mic back to her again, then pulling it away as soon as she started talking again.
the girl looked down, and kicked tommy as soon as he pulled it back.

sage handed ranboo her phone quickly, instantly getting inbetween the girl and tommy,
"back the fuck up." she got in her girls bubble, causing her to stumble backwards, with sage's hand out in her face.
"shut the fuck up." the girl shouted as sage. she went in to slap her, but like it was luck,
( and she had her crystals in her bag )
sage caught the girls hand, pushing it down and slapping her in the cheek.
the boys on her group starting making cat noises, and shouting cat fight.

ranboo switched the camera back and fourth to sage and tommy, who was gritting his teeth at the camera.
"you're a queer bitch!" the girl shouted,
"yOu'Re a QuEeR biTcH!!" sage repeated, taking the piss out of her accent, resulting in the groups laughing again.
"suck your fucking mum." she slapped sage, who then kicked her shin,
"you look like a 47 year old council flat mum, shut the fuck up." sage laughed, distracting herself from the bare pain she caught.
tubbo and ranboo were desperately trying to get sage out, and walk away. but she wouldn't budge. tommy didn't know what to do, he kept laughing, telling them that was enough but the two girls didn't listen, and their group was just chanting.

"you're dressed like an emo you cunt." the girl bit back, trying to step closer than sage.
sage instantly slapped her back, the girl holding her slapped cheek. "get back on your birth control you fucking slag, fifth abortion this week."
the girl gasped, and turned around before storming away, her friends following.

ranboo led sage away, buying a cold bottle of water for her to rest on her cheek. they sat on the steps of a building, ranboo was trying his best to lighten the mood by mocking the previous girl, but sage was too focused on anything else.
tubbo and tommy stayed, as one of the guys was hogging the camera and boosting tommy's ego.

ranboo put his arm around sage's shoulders.
"atleast you're not that kind of british girl."
"i know." she smiled, ranboo grinned under his mask, finally he had gotten a smile out of the girl since.
once tommy and toby had gotten back, tommy was off with ranboo, giving him stares as he was holding sage in his arm.
tubbo on the other hand, was extremely happy about the fight, going over it dramatically.
"and then you fwooshed at her! oh sage, is it okay to record you ?"
"yes." she laughed, and tubbo fixed the camera on her. she smiled, holding up a peace sign. "just killed a bitch, feeling good!"
sage looked at tommy. he was drinking coke and staring at ranboo, it took him a minute before realising the joke, once it clicked he looked at the camera and laughed. "yeah!"

they went down to the pier, ranboo and tommy doing bits. toby and sage decided to stand by the railings, looking out to the sea. sage decided to start up conversation.
"you know, brighton is such a beautiful place."
"i know! i want to move here."
"i'd love to, but i'd hate to leave gogs alone. he could always come with though."
"sage..?"
she looked at toby, "yeah?"
"are you okay after that fight? you have a mark, and you looked really shaken up after."
"i'm okay. she just took me by surprise."
"i've never seen you so angry!"
"i know, but who goes and kicks a random guy on the street? god can you imagine twitter." she shook her head.
"tommy might edit it out."
"but content, toby. content."

the pair sat on the beach, ranboo was next to them recording tommy for the end of the video, running into the sea. the whole plot line was simply hilarious, but jesus christ tommy was boiling in that costume, and ranboo's face was sweating out from his disguise.
once tommy got out the water, he instantly took his suit off.
toby handed him his towel, and they set off to the trainstation again.

"the water is genuinely so cold." he complained.
"no shit tommy." she laughed.

once they arrived home, tommy dried off and tubbo wanted to stream again, and of course it was when sage was cooking.
he set up a wii stream, with the boys sat on the sofa.

"big sexy lips. oh he's so hot." tommy made his character, with sage laughing in the background as she cooked.
once they all made their characters, ranboo tried to get sage to come in.
"sage, your turn!"
"i'm cooking."
"come on!"
"ugh."
she walked in, sitting on the foot rest and quickly creating her character. she named it sock, then got up to get back to the kitchen.
"you're so boring sags!" tommy yelled.
"you're having a small portion." she yelled back.
"oh. sorry!"

once she served them dinner, they ate it inbetween games. sage sat in the corner next to tommy, throughout the stream the games were incredibly competitive, tommy and sage raged a lot, jumping up and throwing stuff.
ranboo remained calm, and tubbo was incredibly.. random.

after streaming, the group went to bed.
tommy and sage were in their room again, she had his hoodie on. he insisted that she wore it, as the house was oddly icy cold at this time.

"i need to post on tiktok." tommy started conversation as sage was on the pc.
"yeah? for what?"
"followers, views, sage. my life relies on them."
she laughed. "you're such an aries."
"what?"
"an aries, the star sign. do you not know zodiacs tommy?"
"you're speaking another language."
sage turned around on the chair, facing him. "well, the zodiac is an area of the sky, and they're separated to 12 signs, and one of the star signs show up a month, so your star sign depends on when you were born, it reflects your personality, and so on."
tommy looked up at her with a blank face, trying to take in all of this information. all of a sudden he got tiktok up on his phone again,
"tiktok. sage just told me about star signs." he moved the camera to show her on the chair, she smiled as he put it back on himself. "i don't really understand them."
sage laughed in the background, and he posted it in a flash. "seriously tommy?"
"what! tiktok needs to be updated."
she shook her head smiling, and turned back around to the pc.

a/n | HEY BSFS, read the prologue again please!! i decided to redo it and it is incredibly pretty lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 3.4K 28
(Y/N) is a small streamer that goes by (Y/U) that almost no one knows, a girl who looks up to the main MCYT creators from afar. One day, the youtuber...
45.3K 1K 29
LilacDemon has joined the game "Oh you've got to be kidding me. Dream added my worst enemy to the SMP!" "Does she know she's your worst enemy?" "Ran...
50.2K 924 29
Y/n also known as Georgenotfound's younger sister was invited to a Jackbox stream with George and his friends, she was bored and hadn't streamed for...
101K 3.9K 25
˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 If there's one thing that Tommy had hidden a secret from everyone else, and that is having a little sist...