Until 27 || 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐦𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐮...

By Sodawn

ーUntil 27 || H. Shuji "I've kept searching for a hundred answers: why? Why did she ever wanna live until 27?"... More

Note
Playlist
Epigraph
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
ーUntil 27
ーAcknowledgement

13

609 24 32
By Sodawn

It was around 4:00, when they finished their little activity. Such as chasing each other down the whole place with silly smiles.

He was there to see that, he was there to be grateful that shes still here to cope up.

All he did wanted is a companion. Though he doesn't like it when they leave, quite the territorial one but; no person would ever wanted to see them go away.

He needed to secure her. Thats what he wanted. He quickly hugged her as they stared on the huge window, "C'mon i'll show you the best part." Hanma whispered to her ears, tickling it.

Y/n flinched and laughed turning around to face him. wrapping her gentle arms to his nape, staring to the man who is already under her spell.

"You are the best part already." Y/n stated, making the man blush a little. His ears did went red and faced the other way.

"Stop that, if you're not staying with me. Don't make me say the i love you's." He groaned removing your grip towards him.

"I'm here right now. You can still say that if you're truly honest." She winked and ran towards the stairs.

"Go on change your clothes. Lets go on a short cruise." He cleared this throat as he spoke.

Leaving the woman nodding as her figure disappeared from the stairs.

He sat again on his usual place, lighting cigs. Messing his hair. The mood wasn't ruined, maybe all of the things her younger self always wanted.

Was love.

The fact that she kept searching it everywhere. Bothered him. Not because of her desperation, but due to her--it was her.

She was a total bother for him, that he submitted his whole existant to her.

It was okay. He was happy that she was an enough bother for him.

If no one would bother him. It'll be the same old fucked up Hanma Shuji.

He laughed then stood up to throw his Cigs on the trash can. Hopping to his stairs as he widely opened the door from their room.

Leaning over to the door as he watched her dress up on a fitted black long dress. It was backless again with a slit, making her features more extremely hot to his eyes.

He then also went on to enter the room, grabbing his usual favorite suit. Shocking the woman when he entered.

"Its just me. Stop staring." He joked taking his shirt off.

The woman mockingly said okay as she turned around when he started to take his pants off too.

Rustling was heard over the place as they exchange small convo's while dressing up.

"Nice ass." He complimented, slapping it loudly.

When he was done with his suit, he pulled a necktie but Y/n stole it from his hands.

Tip-toeing a little as she made his necktie, putting it behind his wide shoulders then to his neck. Smelling his strong perfume that you already got used to.

"You look hot. I think you should do this quite often." He complimented you again. He sure is in a good mood.

Thats all he have to do afterall. He just needs to be here. To convince.

"Hmm, sure i love your neckties anyway." She answered. finishing it up as she pulled he back part to tidy it.

"Oh, you would really love it." He joked making you tap his shoulders.

He chuckled from your reaction, making him pull your waist over his body.

Touching your bare back made you shiver. His hands are always cold. You suddenly realized.

"I hate your cold hands." She said to him, grabbing his large hand away from your waist.

Massaging it a little and making it warm. "It won't be cold. If you kept holding it anway. Thats your fault." He whined as he connected his fingers to you.

Holding your small hands tight. He escorted you out of the room then to the stairs.

Since you were only wearing flat sandals. You were a bit smaller than him right now. You'd always try and tip toe over his towering height.

Clicking on the elevator to open. The both of you waited. Squeezing your hand 3 times staring into the plain door.

"Stop doing that. I'm not gonna run away or something." She assured him.

Thats right. They do both need that, it won't work if its unbalanced.

If she's going to be selfish, then she could have done it from the start.

"I know. As long as I'm here." He also assured. Both of them heard the ding sound of the elevator.

Opening its steel door. They both went inside pressing the button to the parking lot.

Waiting seconds for it to reach the lower level. He continued to look at her features. "You're really pretty when you do smile." He said out of the blue.

Suddenly making her smile. "Whats up with you today huh? Aren't you too lovey lovey with me." She joked. As the door opened, welcoming the hundred cars that is parked.

"I don't know what you're talking about woman. Hop on the car." Hanma changed the topic. Suddenly wanting to take his words back.

His ears was red. He is not by his usual nature, he did said himself it was okay that shes the only person that can bother his life.

Before she entered his usual but converted into a roofless mustang. She laughed.

Then sat next to him. Setting his usual hands over your thighs. As he start the engine to drive away.

We live in cities, where the lights are lit up from tall buildings. Busy streets covering half of the space. Until they reach further away from it.

Making her hair fly back as the air hit her face. Enjoying a little fresh breeze because the sun was slowly sleeping out.

Looking over her direction in a quick manner before focusing on driving. He did choosed the right person that's going to bother him--probably for the rest of his life.

If she could be convinced for things is going to be okay. Her face was exposed cleary, every features that he would find annoyingly attractive.

She is his witch. Sometimes his bitch, but all the time he would see her as a little gift.

Driving a few more minutes before they reached the port. Blasting the radio music; Capital letters.

'Never was a leader
Never had a thing for fairytales'

As of now, her life seemed straightly pulled from a clear fairytale.

'Not really a believer, oh-oh
Small voice in the quiet'

Through out their lives, they all lacked that they have to continue on finding with other people.

It was unexplainable and a horrible feeling. That none can immediately understand what was that 'thing' that's making them feel lacking on the insides.

'Guess I never dared to know myself
Can my heart beat quiet? No'

Lucky enough, if you do understood your goals in life. Both of them didnt, it was lacking.

They got of the car and hopped on the port. Finding his huge white Yacht to ride in.

Holding her hand again for her not to trip as she entered the main entrance.

'But then there was you (but then there was you)
Yeah, then there was you'

However that specific lacking. Can be stopped if you have someone right now. No matter how long it is, you won't feel worse enough as long as you know someone is at your side.

She will always know. There--was a place for Hanma.

Guiding her over the deck to start their little cruise. It was a little time to have a happy valentine after their night out.

'Pull me out of the crowd
You were telling the truth (you were telling the truth)
Yeah (yeah, yeah)'

As if from the very beginning. It was rough, though the both of you managed to be out there.

Were you are now standing infront of him. As he rested his chin over your slender shoulders.

'I got something to say now
'Cause you tell me that there's no way I couldn't go
Nothing I couldn't do
Yeah'

"Thanks. I do feel everything secured now, i do know because you're here." She thanked him.

Over a million times. Except the fact that their meeting was odd. Though right now he was begging her nearly to stay.

Facing him again you smiled. "If your tomorrows won't be better. I'd still be here until the day you won't need me anymore." He whispered. Cupping your cheeks.

'I want to get louder
I got to get louder
We 'bout to go up baby, up we go
We're blowing out speakers'

"I'll try. To be here until the day I won't need your help. Because i do know its ironic to ask someone who straight up murders people." She stated.

It was wrong. However, they still both crookly match each other's zigzag tear on their hearts.

They both know. It can fullfill the lacking part of them.

'Our heart a little clearer
We 'bout to go up baby, up we go
We 'bout to go up baby, up we go'

"C'mon. As far as I know you're still going to put my necktie everyday. Maybe i'll choke you with it? Who knows. Just enjoy." He wondered off. Lazily snaking his arms to your back.

'For worse or for better
Gonna give it to you
In capital letters'

"If you'd only want a magic word. I'd give it to you, even if its going to put me for worse or better." She said not breaking contacts with him.

She removed his glasses. Cupping his cheeks. And kissed him deeply.

Blurry enough for him to see. But clear for his heart.

That she only wanted to say; its okay to say i love you.

Even if you're unsure. It's there, because they lack something.

All of every people in the world. It's either they're missing out acceptance or understandment.

But all you ever just wanna hear directly. That can make you feel assured.

Is a--"I'm fucking slowly falling inlove with your bullshit. I love you Shuji."

Until for how long can they keep those words in Capital Letters?

---

Update update <33 Sorry i do wanted to write yesterday but i was busy in school.

& No i wanna cry bcs i have saturday classes. Bye--lol.

Anw i hope u like this. I was shocked btw when i saw my book featured fr a tokrev tiktok. Where its a book recommendation abt Hanma. I mean thank you so much ;-; <33

Though ik hes toxic asf but c'mon where talking abt a little charac development. mad respec for those who write him perfectly.

Andd thats it i guess? Tnx for stopping by <33

;))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 738 39
" "Fine. If you don't want me to care, I won't fucking care. No one ever will! Enjoy being alone and hated forever!" That's one less who will miss m...
41.1K 1.4K 25
⚠️WARNING: DO NOT REPORT OR DELETE THIS BOOK IN THE SAKE OF OUR READERS!!🥺 THIS MAY CONTAIN LANGUAGE OR LEWD, IDK. IT'S A FANFICTION AFTER ALL. BUT...
2.6K 35 25
"𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?" - ❁ - ❀ - ❁ - ❀ - ❁ - ❀ - This is my first completed fanfic and yeah it will be cr...
3.9K 64 23
"You may not believe what I'm about to describe. You may call me a liar. You may laugh at my ridiculous story and consider it nothing but a figment...