Your dangerous game | 𝟏𝟖+

By fantasyxwrites

"I am a guilty man, because I fell for the one who held my biggest desires" ... he began making his way down... More

The ball | 1
Maria | 2
Coming home | 3
Trained assassin | 4
Temper | 5
Paris | 6
Mystery man | 7
Vip | 8
Hospital | 9
Mr volcov | 10
Date | 11
Elijah | 12
Him | 13
Picnic | 14
Moving | 15
Love | 16
Jealousy | 17 🔥
Tension | 18
The club | 20
Back in business | 21
Possesive | 22 🔥
The boss | 23
Autumn | 24
Betrayal | 25
Cold | 26
Vengeance | 27
Waves | 28
Decisions | 29
Back to you | 30
Destroy me | 31 🔥
Underneath the stars | 32
The in-laws | 33
Tis the season | 34
Merry christmas, ya filthy animal | 35
Beauty in the simple things | 36
Music | 37 🔥
Birthday | 38
Happy New years | 39
Happy new years (part-2) | 40
Loss | 41
Little black dress | 42
M&M's | 43
Memory Lane | 44 🔥
Surface | 45
Flames | 46
Checkmate| 47
Together | 48

Promise | 19

2.1K 42 4
By fantasyxwrites

~chloe~

"Why did you invite me?" Someone asked as they stepped into the room. It was Pam, my co-worker and best friend.
"Because i need your help to find about this bitch" i snarled.

"Who?" Pam's eyes widened from my choice of words.
"Maria petrova" i even felt sick mentioning her name.

~flashback~

"Sir" i nodded.

He just ignored me and stared at her lovingly. That bitch who snatched him away.
"We should be going" Elijah stated.

NO

The only reason i came here was to spend time with him, but apparently the meeting was 'men only'. As much as i tried i was turned away. And thats how i got in this situation. Stuck with... Maria.

Ugh

Just when i felt hopeless, her purse caught my eye. I quickly slipped it behind me out of sight.

"Goodbye!" I called as they left, a fake smile plastered on my face.

But it seems my plan may of been falling into place after all...

~end of flashback~

"Mr volcov's girlfriend? She seems so nice?!" Pam argued.

"Well she's not, she stole him from me" I snapped back. I was filled with jealousy and I hated when I couldn't have what I wanted. He was rightfully mine, he should love ME. "I stole her purse, i want to see what SHE'S got that I haven't"

"YOU STOLE IT!? YOU'RE GONNA GET KILLED" she yelled, running a hand through her as she began to pace back and forth.

"He would never hurt me" i muttered.

She let a small sigh "we've been over this. you should find someone who really loves you, and not waste your time on elijah" she sighed.

"But he's my soulmate" i whispered. Tears began to flood my eyes.
"Oh sweetie" Pam cooed engulfing me in a hug as i poured my heart out to her.

The curtains were open when I awoke, allowing the sun to blind me with it's light. I clutched my forehead when i felt a sudden pounding. I couldn't remember a lot, or how I got here. All i knew was I didn't feel right...

"Oh god" I mumbled. I jumped up out of bed and to the bathroom, puking into the toilet.

Suddenly I felt someone pin my hair back. I turned around, it as Elijah. He smiled at me and rubbed my back gently.
"You ok?" He cooed. I shook my head making him frown.
"How bad was i?" I asked, my voice hoarse.

"Well, you drank about 15 shots with chloe, Emile told me"
I sighed, standing up from my knees and turning away to the bedroom.

"I'll run you a bath" elijah called. I nodded and collapsed onto the bed, my limbs growing weak.

20 minutes later he hoisted me into his arms and carried me back into the bathroom. His shirt was removed and he was only wearing a pair of slacks, a simple leather belt holding them in place.

...

I was laid in between Elijah's legs as he massaged the shampoo into my hair. My eyes were rested close as I breathed in the sweet vanilla scent of the bubbles.

"Baby" he cooed. I hummed in response. "Feel better now?" He asked. I smiled and nodded, Leaning into his warm touch. He planted a soft kiss onto my temple before stepping out, wrapping a towel around his waist, handing one to me once i was fully stable.

Elijah carried me into the closet, placing me down onto the chaise lounge.
"Sweetheart, I'm hungover not paralysed" i chuckled lightly.
"I know, i just want to take care of you" he placed a kiss on my lips before going back to choosing an outfit.

"I must say, you have an ok sense of style" I had changed into the clothes he'd brought for me and observed myself in the mirror.
"I know I do" he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, kissing my neck. "I'm amazing"

"Alright don't get too full of yourself" I playfully rolled my eyes at him.
"Elizabeth has made you a special breakfast, let's go eat" he smiled, taking my hand in his, leading us out of the bedroom and down into the kitchen.

"Good morning" Elizabeth smiles brightly at me "your breakfast is awaiting you in the dining room"
"Thank you" I said politely before Elijah pulled me along to our instructed destination.

He pulled up a chair for me and I sat down onto the velvet padding, gazing at all the food that had been prepared in front of me. On one plate sat a few rashes of bacon, along with eggs. Beside that was a smaller plate stacked high with slices of toast, some coated in jam while others in butter.

My mouth almost watered at the sight. Elijah had already plated me up some and s slowly beginning to eat. I had to admit, it was fucking amazing.

"Aren't you having any?" I asked Elijah who was watching my every move intently, a soft smile on his face.

"No I'm ok"
"You have to eat, here" i stab a piece of bacon with my fork and forward it to his mouth. He reluctantly took it. "Nice?" He nodded, making a slight grin curl my lips.

I took a sip of my orange juice and the painkiller that was perched next to it for my headache. I'd already finished and Elijah took my hand in his, leading us to the living room.

A smile lit up my face. The living room was decorated in fairy lights, the blinds were drawn closed and a tent made out of multiple duvet was sat in front of the television. Piles of dvds were just outside the small hideout, from the classics to romcoms, adventure and even horror. I loved horror movies and Elijah that well.

It made my heart flutter to think he'd note such a small detail.

"It's beautiful" I whispered planting a kiss on his lips, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Now come one, i wanna go inside" i pulled him into the den eagerly. A small bed was made for us, with small cushions decorated around the far end. A mini fridge was in one of the corners, filled with all variety of snacks.

"Like it?" Elijah asked
"Like it? I fucking love it!" I grinned, jumping into his arms. "This is the sweetest thing ever" he chuckled, tightening his hold around me.

"Now, what movie shall we watch first?" He flicked the movies once we'd settled down comfortably. He smirked slightly before holding up 'the shining'.

"Yes yes yes put it in now!"

Oh fuck.

I just realised what i said...

He chuckled "i wonder where i've heard that before?" He grinned mischievously at me.

...

"Baby" elijah whispered. I began to open my eyes, humming in response. "Wake up, i have a surprise" he cooed, gently caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"I've been asleep? For how long?" I let out a yawn, sitting up straight.
"2 hours, How do you feel?" He asked.
"A lot better"

"Good" he smiled "i laid out a dress for you in the closet. the driver will take you and I'll meet you there" He stood up and strolled out, leaving me confused.

I began to stand up, trailing up the stairs to our bedroom.

A beautiful black dress with polka dots decorating most o sat on the soft stool. I quickly slipped into it and tied a gold necklace loosely around my neck before curling my hair.

Lastly i wore my platform sandals and stepped out down the stairs, making my way out to the car. Dean was already waiting, i guessed he would be driving me. He gave m a small nod and opened the car door. i settled inside. The interior was simple, but screamed expensive.

The drive wasn't that long, although I'd been on my phone for most of it. I watched out of the window as the car came to a sudden stop in a beach parking lot. I stepped out, instantly regretting not brining a jacket of some sort.

Dean rolled down his window "I'm not permitted to go any further, if you make your way down the stone path you'll reach the destination" he stated. I nodded and began to follow the direction.

I walked over the pebble-stone pathway that was lit up by a few lanterns dotted either side.

I'd reached a little further down the walkway and out of the corner of my eye i noticed a small gazebo, lit up by string lights wrapped around its pillars.  In the centre sat a circular dining table, and that's when my gaze met Elijah's.

With a sweet grin on his face, he stood up as i approached him.
"This is stunning" i couldn't help but do a double take at my surroundings.
"Not as much as you, mi amore"

We took a seat and began to pick at the food in front of us, mostly just talking. The conversation with him never seemed to grow boring, yet more exciting with each word. Maybe that was just because out lives were so busy, or maybe because just being with him made me excited. He wouldn't even have to say anything and I'd already feel a strange sensation in my stomach.

Butterflies...

"There is actually a, quite an important, reason you're here" he mumbled, taking a deep breath before continuing "I love you, Maria. And..." he began to reach into his pocket.

Oh fuck

Fuck, fuck, fuck!

He brought out a blue, velvet box and steadily opened it to reveal a ring. a black heart was intertwined into a silver infinity symbol. "Its a promise ring" he smiled.

Oh thank fuck

Its not that I don't want to marry him, its just that it's a little too early for marriage. My mother and father were married at a young age and it didn't go so well for them at the start. I couldn't let that happen between me and Elijah, i love him too much to lose risk losing him to that, to anything.

"You don't have to wear it if you don't want to i-"
"No" i cut him off "I want nothing more than to wear it" I swear i could see a glimpse of relief in his eyes, before slipping it onto my finger.

Without another thought i kissed his lips, his touch so tender and sweet, i practically melted to it.

Soft music met my ears from the small radio beside the table, perched on the ledge on the gazebo railing. I can't believe i never noticed that until now?

Elijah abruptly stood to his feet. "Care to dance, Tesoro?" He smirked. I placed my hand in his and allowed him complete control as 'look after you' by the fray started playing.

My hand sat comfortably on her lower back, as we began to sway slowly to the beat. I pulled her close gently, the tip of my nose brushing against hers, our foreheads resting on one another's.

I admired her beauty. She was like my drug, and i was an addict. I couldn't get enough of her. She was perfect. People can say that 'nobody is perfect', but she defines it all. Everything.

Before i met her, everything I touched turned to ash, burned in front of my eyes. But now, my whole world has been flipped upside, I'm willing to change every single detail of this life we live for her. Whatever it takes.

I dip my head into the crook of her neck, snuggling into her touch.

I will not be the man my father made me into, piece by every broken piece, not for her. Never.

That is my vow, my promise.

This ring doesn't just represent our love, but us. Everything we go through and everything we do, it'll be a symbol of the everlasting i have for this incredible woman.

My soulmate.

To be continued...

—————

AWWWW 🥰

OK SO THOUGHTS?

Maria and Elijah supremacy

AlSO, VERY EXCITING NEWS.
The tiktok account, fantasyxwrites , has reached 100 followers! 🥳
And you're here from tiktok, hi 👋🏼

And a very huge Thank you for the massive support I've received
On both of my platforms xx

Please consider to follow and vote 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 571 29
This is a Mafia story! ~Enemies to Lovers! Somebody comes into your life, and you know, that by fate, you are bound to love them; for as long as you...
The One By Lexi

Fanfiction

433K 8.5K 55
"She's the one. She's going to be the one who can save us, or destroy us all." The man spoke quietly, looking around the small group gathered around...
29.6K 1.4K 29
"𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺?" "𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙢 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚." ↨ 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 �...
253K 7.4K 25
A short Christmas Romance : : : I was enthralled with the crimson frosting, green glitter, and sprinkles as soon as I opened wrapper of my donut. Al...