The Red String of Fate...

By Nityachowdary

" Marriages are made in heaven" Is it true ? Sometimes 'Yes'. Sometimes a very big 'No'. Kim Taehyung and J... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
A/N

21

2.5K 168 117
By Nityachowdary

AUTHOR POV_

The same day, right now young couple are in  private jet. Jisoo closed her eyes to get some rest.

But Taehyung couldn't,  the moment he closes his eyes. Kai's confession, those pictures are making him restless. He might break down again.

With broken eyes, Taehyung looked out of window and took a deep breath.  He thought for long time regarding what to do next until flight landed safely.

Both of them  reached their home by early night.

Jisoo is still in same irritated mood, she  can't believe how did she fell for that fucker in past.

In that state,  Jisoo  didn't observe her love who is dead from inside. He
is completely depressed, the decision he took in flight is eating him alive.

If Jisoo have observed him more, she could have stopped the biggest storm that's gonna hit their lives.

Both of them decided to fresh up and sleep early tonight.

Taehyung went inside washroom, stood under shower. He let those cold water droplets hit his body with great force and then cried loudly. 

His let his inner bubbling pain out  while crying loudly. He is inviting dark phase into his life now, he is entering into dark hole where he couldn't find any light.

The only light in his depressed life is going to fade away soon.

No one can hear his sounds of sobbing in loud shower.

Right now,  both of them  were sleeping on bed, facing each other with comfortable distance.

The moment Jisoo looked into Taehyung's eyes. She felt her chest heavy

" Ohh god, Tae !.
What happened?. Y-Your e-eyes are  red and puffy.

Tell me ?.

There is s-something b-bothering -------

Taehyung cut off her words and slept straight while looking at ceiling.

"Nothing Jiso---"

Jisoo shook her head and asked again with glossy eyes . She is facing Taehyung even though he is not looking at her.

"Don't lie to me. I know,  you are not well.

From morning , you are b-being so d-different.

I can see that very clearly.

Please share with me .
What's b-bothering you ?"
Jisoo asked with teary eyes. She can't see her Tae suffering.

Just one turn, Taehyung can see Jisoo's care, the way she is so worried for him .

He replied absent mindedly while still  looking at ceiling

"Its a-actually. My f-family accepted me r-right.

I became m-more attached to them in these days.

Now l-leaving them suddenly is making me l-little bit gloomy.

T-That's it. Nothing more than that"

Taehyung replied with blank eyes. He is no longer normal now.

If given a chance, he will beg god to freeze this moment.  So that he can stay with his love for long time.

Minutes passed in peaceful silence with Jisoo admiring Taehyung's side profile with whipped eyes .

Taehyung being completely numb and emotionless.

"Jisoo" he called her name,  may be this would  be the last time.

"Mmm"

"Will you promise me one thing?.

He  asked with sad smile.

Jisoo snapped from her own world of admiring her love.

Again, she felt different by his words. 
Don't know why she can sense there is something wrong  that's gonna happen.

"Tae, w-what h-happened to ----"

"Don't ask again. I told you, I'm fine.

Just promise me, you will stay happy all the time no matter what"

He asked with heavy heart.

Jisoo remained silent for while. May be Taehyung really misses his family.
So he is  being bit different from morning.

And moreover he is safe, sleeping right beside her. What else bad can  happen?.

She assured herself and took a deep breath before  answering

" Yeah Tae. I promise to stay happy in my life all the time"
Jisoo replied with small smile while thinking

" As long as you are with me, I will remain happy all the time Taebaby.

You are reason for my happiness now"

Taehyung nodded to her reply while  gulping huge lump in throat.

" Remember, there will always be difficult phases in everyone's life.

You should cross them strongly with your loved ones 

I don't need to say this.

You are really perfect Jisoo.

Your courage,  fierceness, everything attracts others.

The way you talk so boldly and in  straight forward way makes everyone admire you a lot.

You are completely opposite from me Jisoo.

You are not weak hearted  like me.

You will fight for something you want without stepping back.

I sometimes feel like you are literally a beautiful queen.

A queen who knows how to treat others. How to be so bold in any situation.

You are just the  best Jisoo.

There is no one in this world similar to you. No one.

I'm lucky enough to be your good friend. But not that lucky to be your love life "

Taehyung  said  mindlessly  with last  sentence  mumbling  to himself without looking at her.  

Jisoo don't know how to react. Whether she should be happy for Taehyung admiring her nature. Or she should be sad for calling her as friend at the end.

And most importantly, why is he saying all of this suddenly is making her bit confused and worried.

"Tae, I guess you need some rest. You are so home sick right now"
Jisoo expressed while moving closer to him with blanket around her.

Taehyung turned towards her side. Both of them were   staring at each other now.

He gently brushed Jisoo's hair strands  covering  her beautiful eyes. And then placed his hand on her cheek while whispering out.

"Please don't forget the promise you made okay ?"

Jisoo's heart is beating rapidly. Those words hit her badly. She again reassured herself its just her feeling. They will be fine.

Its early morning time, fresh morning breeze is making Jisoo to shuffle more under blankets and sleep peacefully.

Maids already entered their home and started cleaning.

Jisoo woke up suddenly by sound of  one of the maid gasping loudly              in their bedroom.

The empty glass in maid's hand fell down making more sound. 

Jisoo immediately opened her eyes and went towards that maid hurriedly.

Maid looked at her with shocking face. She gave one letter with trembling hands and left their bedroom hurriedly without turning back  .

Jisoo frowned at her weird behaviour.  She casually looked at their  bed. Her chest felt heavy as she couldn't see her Tae sleeping there.

With sweat on her forehead, she reached balcony thinking Taehyung must be there.

Jisoo felt her throat dry, he is not even there.

With trembling steps, she is about to go downstairs. But one thought made her to stand still in that place.

With sweaty hands and heavy breathes,  Jisoo opened that letter and
stared reading with teary eyes.

"Dear Jisoo❤️,

By the time, you are reading this letter. I'm probably not there anymore.

I wanted to tell you this face to face.

But I'm not that strong for this, to face rejection.

Firstly, thank you so much Jisoo for adding colours to my life.

My life is full of darkness and struggles before you came.

The moment you entered, everything changed.

I don't know even I can be happy and enjoy  life.

There is first time for everything right.  You made me to experience that.

I never know coffee dates, movie nights and amusement parks are this beautiful until you showed me.

Second, I know I shouldn't say this now. This is not the correct time.

But still, if not now. I can't express my feelings ever.

Jisoo, I love you, I love you so much.

If you ask me how much?.

I would say,
For me the whole world is one side,  you are on other side.

You are the reason I started living my life.

Do you know , I fell in love with you way before our marriage.

Probably when you are second year student.

I used to watch entertainment news only for you.

Cause journalists always capture your pictures and bold statements all the time.

For the first time, I created one hidden  anonymous social media account to follow you.

To see what's going on in your life.

I lived happily with small little crush on you, dreaming everyday.

The moment my father announced your marriage with me.

That moment, I couldn't hide my happiness.

Trust me, on that day I'm happiest person on entire planet.

It's like god heard my silent wishes and made them true.

After marriage,  when you told you wanna be good friend to me.

I felt like,  you said that cause it  takes  lot time to adjust to this new relation.

I'm happy with that.

I waited , waited for long time to make you love me back.

But don't know , my waiting is worthless.

Cause I found out  everything Jisoo.

Kai told me everything, how you both are so in love .

Just one marriage collapsed your beautiful dreams.

Trust me Jisoo, If I know before you already have someone in your life.

I would stand against our marriage.

I'm ready to fight with my own family to cancel this marriage.

Cause I can't see you suffering. I can't see tears in your beautiful eyes.

Kai told me, you have applied for divorce.

That's the best decision Jisoo.

But you still have three more months for this year to end.

Till then, I can't see you living in this hell more. 

So I made your work easy. I'm setting you free Jisoo.

I contacted with best lawyer and got those divorce papers quickly.

They are on bedside table, I signed them earlier.

With your one signature,  we are not husband and wife anymore.

Probably I will remain as your good friend forever.

I'm leaving to another country in the name of business meeting for one week.

Till I get back,  you can leave this house and  me.

Cause I can't see you leaving my heart and this house. 

That would kill me more than now.

Don't worry, if anyone asks you the reason for divorce.

Tell them, I'm not treating you well.

I'm not being responsible husband.

I'm the one who is fault in our married life.

Lastly, Jisoo please be happy all the time.

After divorce, accept your love  and start new beautiful life.

Always remember, there is one guy who prays god  for your happiness till his last breath.

The moments I spend with you will  remain   most beautiful memories of my life.

It's gonna be very  difficult for me from now.

But I can spend this entire  life hoping you are happy and content  without me . 

Good bye love💖

                                             From,
                                            Your TaeTae.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 582 27
arrange marriage with the biggest mafia kim taehyung . they both got arranged marriage with each other because of their parents will they ever fall...
61.3K 3.3K 30
When Taehyung and Jisoo were forced to marry one another without love as a foundation. Well, she loves him but he doesn't reciprocate her feelings. ...
3K 384 20
Taehyung and Jisoo had been inlove. HAD. Things didnt work out. That's just that. Jisoo took it all the pain and moved on. Taehyung accepted everyth...
644K 22.8K 39
Jungkook , Y/N and Jisoo... the three dynamic trio who you can't separate since birth!! when they were 10, Jungkooks family moved away to America lea...