The Adventures Of Elijah And...

By Hogwarts_gay_101

so,this'll all be explained in the first chapter properly,but a little idea is tommy and the egg work togethe... More

A/N:
Talking to the egg
A week later
Tommy's messed up dreams
Spare Time
The Discovery{Part One}
Memories
The Discovery{Part Two}
A/N:
A Distant Memory
The Plan
A/N:
A/N:
Escaping
A/N:
Are We There Yet?
A/N:
The Visitor
Shroud's Spare Time
Something Goes Wrong
A/N:
A/N:
A/N:
A/N:
:]
A/N:
A/N:
A/N:
The End....?
New Book!
The New Book is Out!
A/N:
Behind The Scenes
-Behind the scenes-
A/N:

As The World Caves In

358 11 28
By Hogwarts_gay_101

{Tw:swearing violence}

Tommy's POV:

I must have fallen asleep not long after reading to shroud,because I woke up to the feeling of someone...staring at me.my eyes were shut,and I was cuddling shroud on his bed,but the longer my eyes were shut for the more I knew someone was staring at me.even though I didn't want to,I sat up,pretending I had just woken up,and rubbed my eyes to Futher sell the idea.

The plan was to pretend to need the bathroom,but it was truly to see who was watching me.swinging my legs off the bed,I yawned,and got up.opening my eyes,I saw no one watching me.fuck the plan,I knew someone was standing there and they aren't going near shroud.i glance at shroud,who's sleeping peacefully.then,even though his nightlight is on,I turn on the light.

Standing still,I wait to hear shrouds grunt of annoyance at being woken up.nothing.panicking,I turn around,and feel sick.i back up,and stare at the man in the bed.that wasn't shroud,and I know who was watching me now."heya,Toms"he said,his smooth British voice coating the sentence as if he hadn't just pretended to be my son."where the FUCK is my son,wilbur?!"i yelled,breathing becoming erratic.

"Chill,chill...he just went to hang out with techno and Phil..."wilbur said,and I paled.i felt like passing out,I was going to pass out,but I had to stay conscious,for my son.my nerve failed,and I blacked out.before I was fully unconscious,I saw wilbur panic and yell for someone,though it was muffled.finally,I passed out fully.

Third person POV:

When Tommy next awoke,he was on a couch.tommy didn't know the time,but he needed his son.sitting up,he wanted to throw up.shroud,his beloved son,was tied to a chair.he was knocked out,and Tommy felt the urge to rip his son's captor's throats out.he would,and no one would stop him.for once,he didn't feel afraid of wilbur,or Phil,or techno.prime,had he been confronted by dream he wouldn't feel afraid.or,at least,he didn't think so.

He stood up at the sound of approaching people and stood by shroud.it was then he realised that Elijah was tied by the same rope,and was also knocked out.elijah was sitting back to back with shroud,and Tommy felt his anger reach levels he never thought it could.it wasn't his shouty,irritating anger,it was different.how different?Tommy didn't know.and that scared him a little.

But staring at his son's and friend's knocked out faces,the fear subsided into that of more anger.tommy stood in wait,and finally his ex-family turned the corner.seeing him,Phil smiled widely,opening his arms as if expecting a hug.when nothing happened and Tommy stared at him,he closed them and began speaking."well,is that how you treat your father?"he said,raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms.

Again,Tommy did nothing but stare blankly at him.he wanted to launch himself at them,rip out their tongues,and then make them eat it.but he couldn't,as doing that would just put shroud and Elijah at risk.so,he shuffled his feet to the side,so he was standing in front of shroud completely,and continued staring at them.

Tommy just prayed to prime his plan worked.

Wilbur's POV:

Now,I'd be lying if I said Tommy being silent and just staring at us wasn't creepy,and I'm pretty sure techno think so too.from the way Tommy moves,to looks at us,to then stand in front of shroud,our nephew,and Elijah,the little rat bastard who took Tommy from me,it was unsettling and techno had darted his eyes around the room many times in the space where toms stood to make sure there wasn't any weapons he could use.

Dadza began to walk over to Tommy,only stopping when techno out his arm out."what's the matter,mate?"he said,turning to techno and raising an eyebrow questioningly."I..there's something wrong here and I don't know what,so don't go near him yet."techno said,voice uncharacteristically small."yeah,Toms isn't hugging us,that's what."I say,rolling my eyes when he shoots me a look.however,dadza shakes his head.

"I'll be fine mate,once Tommy sees we only want to help,he'll calm down."Phil says,and techno drops his arm,allowing Phil to move.though,something about it..didn't seem right.tommy didn't look right.sure,he looks uncertain at times,but nothing as expressionless as this.me and techno watch Phil move toward Tommy and the two we tied up,and Tommy's eyes widen.

Even though it was an expression,that and the fact we didn't know his emotion right now was terrifying.let's just hope Toms does calm down.

Tommy's POV:

Shit shit shit shit shit,Phil's moving toward me.i remain as calm as I can be,and as I try and stick to my crudely made plan,I feel scared.

"Oi!Tommy!stay calm,I have an idea."

Elijah.elijah?!what tf?!my eyes widen,but I don't take my eyes off of the ever-approaching Phil(though he seems to be taking it slow).

"Yes,it's me,I'm awake.now listen.i still have vines,they're just invisible.as we speak,vines are closing off this area.im working as quickly as possible"

How the fuck can you speak to me in my mind?!huh?

"Tommy,it was how I spoke to individual people.now play it cool.the rate old man is going,by the time he reaches you you'll be sectioned off."

How will we get out though,we'll just be boxing ourselves in!

"That?oh yeah,I thought of that as well.contacted ranboo and tubbo,their currently waiting behind a secret door that's right behind us.when I give them the signal,they open it and we escape.they have some of shroud's stuff."

Why would they have shroud's stuff though?

"Well,I'm also encasing this house in my vines so it's impossible to get out.then we get in a train and leave."

Sure,ok,that works I guess.

"Nice.now play.it.cool."

After that,Elijah cut out completely.i stayed calm,we were going to get out of this-

"Now,toms,I'm just coming over for a hug,ok?then,we'll go talk to some others that are waiting for you outside."Phil said,and I paled considerably.there were others?outside?prime,guess we are fighting our way out then.not like shroud'll mind though,he likes to attack things at night if he's up.

And me?well..I just feel up to killing something.or someone.or people.whatever,doesn't matter.point is,shroud needs to be awake.

Third person POV:

Tommy felt his shirt being tugged lightly,and moved his hand to touch his sons.he stroked his hand,running his thumb over the six year-old's knuckles.he softly squeezed the hand,and waited for Elijah to tell him they could go.tommy could now feel the vines closing around them,and though it wasn't a nice feeling,he at least knew his son would be safe.

"I've loosened our rope,so we'll be able to run easier.also,about the people outside,I don't know where they are so-"Elijah began,but Tommy cut him off.'fight our way out,I know'.

{A/N:if you've read this far,the author is taking a break,as they haven't stopped writing this for a good two hours.the creator would like to say that they hope you are enjoying this part so far,and apologize if the "battle scene" coming up is total shit.they aren't good with fight scenes.please have a drink and food,maybe relax,stretch,just make yourself ten times more comfortable and refreshed.}

{A/N:ok,break over,creator's back now}

Tommy took the time to collect himself,and his ever growing anger that someone could hurt someone as adorable as shroud take over a bit more.elijah gave them the all set,and Phil looked surprised at not being able to go anywhere near Tommy."huh?"was all he said,before Tommy smiled,and waved.the door opened,and Tommy was pulled backwards.the door shut behind them,and the trio were running.

Shroud was clearly wide awake,and it helped he was more nocturnal and aggressive at night.in this situation,at least.tubbo and ranboo were happy to see them,but didn't stop to chat.they took shroud and (after Tommy was reassured he'd be with Micheal on the train),teleported away before coming back."let's go kick their asses."tubbo said,and they all rushed out,they night air cold on tommy's face.

The group didn't dare stop moving,running full speed toward the trains.suddenly,their path was blocked by the eggpire and the anti-egg groups.the SBI still yelling from their prison."Tommy,ranboo,tubbo,get away from that monster!"Sam yelled,and Tommy's fury finally showed.his pupils turned to slits,the colour going very,very dark.tubbo and ranboo looked equally pissed,and ranboo sighed.

"Listen,I'm very calm.but right now?I want to rip every last throat out that's blocking that train."he said,his eyes going more purple and jaw unhinging as time passed.tubbo's left pupil,which was shaped like a nuclear hazard sign,glowed brighter.he looked pissed as well."you're going to let us go,or say bye to everything you love."tubbo said,and bad laughed."really?and how would-"he began,but tubbo pulled out a controller.

The controller was labeled "nukes".tubbo smiled manically at the forlorn expressions."tubbo,dear can't we-"puffy began but tubbo inched his finger toward the button and she quieted,slapping hands over her mouth."please,allow us to get to the train."Elijah tried,genuine emotion in his voice.no one moved."fine.i didn't want to do this,but I have no choice."Elijah said,his expression stony,his tone flat.

"Tommy."is all he said,and Tommy began preparing to kill the little squad.tubbo and ranboo were confused,tubbo putting the controller in his ender chest.they watched Tommy,just as the others did.by now,the SBI had been released and ran toward the group,also coming to a halt once they were there."I want you to do what you feel is the best far for these assholes."Tommy smiled widely.his pupil's still slits,he looked terrifying.

"I can do anything?"he said,trying to keep the excitement from his voice.placing a Hand on his shoulder,Elijah whispered to Tommy just loud enough for everyone to hear,the words heavy on the night air."anything."was a he said before leaning back,backing up,and walking up the small hill tot he train.no one dared stop him,as Tommy was smiling so wide now he looked crazy.

Elijah called for the bee duo,who made quick work of reaching the summit of the small hill.

Wilbur's POV:

I watched Tommy in mute horror,his gaze fixating on me.no,I could still fix this,he could still be vulnerable to manipulation and the family dynamic.but as I began speaking,I shrieked as Tommy jumped on top of me,his newly-found claws ready and poised to rip out my vocal cords.

The rest happened in a flash.techno grabbed Tommy,Tommy scratched techno's eye deeply,Phil rushed to help him only to get his throat slit,I got up and tried to stop him,but he turned my head.i saw techno trying to help Phil,who died a minute after and I had heard a snap come from somewhere in my neck,and my vision faded.

Techno's POV:

I held my bleeding eye,it hurt and it was sure to have dislodged my eye from the socket.i turned to Phil,who died choking on his own blood as I turned.i looked to wilbur,and stared in horror as his neck was snapped,him facing me as the life faded from his eyes.puffy screamed,but couldn't scream for much longer as she was stabbed,then decapitated.i stood,drawing my sword,eye still shut tightly.

I couldn't die,and I would win this.even if Tommy died.but a second later,I was choking on my own blood,my own netherite sword speared through the middle.

Bad's POV:

People were dying,or injured.sam died ages ago,and the trio on the hill were gone.as I panicked,I tried running.i felt a sharp pain in the back of my head,and then nothing.

Third person POV:

Tommy got on the train,and saw Micheal and shroud were snoring,cuddled up with each other.even though he was drenched in blood,and there were many bodies out on the grass of the families old homes,he went to find Elijah and the underscore (platonic) husbands.

Spying them,he went over and sat opposite them."have fun?"Elijah said,laughing slightly."yup."is all Tommy said.around an hour or so of chatting later,when the sun began to rise and the three sitting opposite were asleep with the promise of a long sleep,Tommy stared out the window.

The train had began moving an hour ago,and where they were going it'd be another eight before they were even half way to their destination.sighing,he went to the on-train bathroom,taking out his clean clothes and deciding to get a wash before the kids woke up.

Afterward,he made sure there was no Traces of blood from where he'd came in or sat.then,sitting back down in his seat,shroud laying across his lap and Micheal in between tubbo and ranboo,Tommy looked at the window and sighed softly,beginning to gently stroke shroud's hair.

He let his eyes slip closed,and fell asleep soon after,energy well and truly exhausted.
_________________________________________

A/N:hello!pretty sure this is the longest part I've ever done,but it was fun.so I will be checking the trigger warnings count in everything,but if they don't and I'm missing something please tell me and I'll add it.

I got the title from the song "as the world caves in" by Matt maltese.

Have a great day/night if you haven't already,take care of yourself,and I'll see you next upload!

Word count:
2378 words!high score!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.5K 4.5K 31
**Don't know who made the art, found it on Pinterest, but CREDIT TO THE ARTIST** *This is a Ghosty bois inc AU* Motherinnit decides to let Tommy and...
80K 2.1K 33
[ No longer updating ] 《NO NSFW- THE ONLY THING "REMOTELY CLOSE" WILL BE SƏX JOKES OR KISSING-》 ♡A bunch of TomBoo [Tommy x Ranboo] oneshots!♡ If eit...
349 26 9
Tommy has a shitty life, but has it always been like that? After all, we've never had a close up to his past. So, let's take a look at his past, A...
1.8K 132 14
The land is overtaken by a supernatural egg. the creature is unexplored and unpredictable. Survivors learn that the egg hates water. They make themse...