Mr.Chae, Saranghae ❤️

By FireFlakes25

A story where a Student fell for his teacher. "Mr. Chae?" "I told you to call me Hyung outside school groun... More

|><|
|><|
|><|Chapter One: First Year, First Meeting
|><| Chapter Two: Senior Year, Year I've Been Waiting.
|><| Chapter Three: What The Actual Fuck!?
|><| Chapter Four : Detention
|><| Chapter Five: Artist League
|><|Chapter Six: Thank you Jackson
|><| Chapter Seven: What Now?
|><|Chapter Eight: Hyung
|><|
|><|Chapter Nine: Stay
|><| Chapter Ten: Can you be with me for the day?
|><|Chapter Eleven: Friend
|><|Chapter Twelve: Chae Brothers
|><|Chapter Thirteen: Where have you been?
|><| Chapter Fourteen: We're just Friends pt.1
|><|Chapter Fifteen: We're just Friends pt. 2
|><| Chapter Sixteen: Let's be bored together
|><|Chapter Seventeen: The Rumors
|><| Chapter Nineteen : Can I call you mine?
|><| Chapter twenty : Heartbreak
|><| Chapter twenty one : See me after class
|><|Chapter twenty two: Dating
|><| Chapter twenty three : His First love?
|><| Chapter twenty-four : Mr. Min
|><| Chapter Twenty-five: Talk in with Mr. Lee

|><| Chapter Eighteen: The Truth

254 19 40
By FireFlakes25

"You've been too quiet today, something's bothering you?"

Changkyun was pulled out of his busy thoughts when Hyungwon's raspy voice flowed into his ear. He gave a quick look at the older and looked away again. Searching for more proper words to say.

"It's alright if you're not comfortable to share" Hyungwon assured him softly, thinking that the younger might not be comfortable to talk about whatever's going on inside his head. "Just know you can always tell me anything" He added, to make sure that Changkyun knows he'll always be there to listen, like how the younger had been doing for him for the past few weeks.

Changkyun gave a nod at his words not saying anything, Hyungwon mirrored his nod before looking away. He took one sip from his soda before setting it down, he straightened his legs from his previous criss cross position, leaning back and using his hands to support himself as he looked up at the clear blue sky. He closed his eyes and signed, feeling the shy swiss of the wind touch his face.

Changkyun couldn't help but glance at him, but he quickly looked away and focused his eyes on the grass. Not wanting to be distracted by the teacher's beauty. He was meaning to ask about the rumors, the one that Jooheon told him about. He wanted to hear from Hyungwon itself that it wasn't true, because these past few days since Jooheon had open that up to him, he couldn't stop thinking about it. Of course, Changkyun didn't believe the horrible stuff that was said about the older.

Though he can't help thinking. What if he really had been with a student but it just went wrong? What if some of what was said was true? The more he read the post the more he sees the girl not hating on Hyungwon, rather she was angry about all those who will possibly judge them and those people who possibly affected how Hyungwon's actions towards her changed. She mentioned that Hyungwon loves her but his teacher career was always in-between them, she complained about why a student and teacher couldn't be together. She just keep emphasizing how in love they were and Hyungwon, the man was just afraid to lose his job but they are completely in love, and Changkyun doesn't understand why she needed to post this. Because of the pregnancy? But if they were really in love, shouldn't she think of how it will affect Hyungwon first? This clearly had took a toll on his teaching career years ago

"Hyung..." Changkyun softly called, almost as if he was scared to do so.

Hyungwon hummed in response, opening his eyes and  looking at Changkyun's direction with expectancy.

"Can I ask you something?"

Hyungwon raised his eyebrows, but he gave a nod, telling Changkyun he can ask  him anything he wants.

"There's... there's rumors going around about you..." Changkyun hesitantly started, horribly lacking of proper words to voice them out. Though it didn't seem to matter as something about it made Hyungwon chuckled a little bit.

"Who am I with this time?" Hyungwon asked, assuming they're talking about him dating another faculty member. He doesn't understand where the students get these ideas or why he's always the main topic but it can get entertaining sometimes. Their so-cold stories and evidence are really something. Though with how things have been for years, Hyungwon is aware why he's always the talk of the town.

" You know they always talk about me, I never understand why" Hyungwon says laughing, wondering who they will pair him with once they paired him with all the faculty staff around.

" They say you had been with a student"

Hyungwon lost his smile after hearing that, his eyes snapping at Changkyun, eyes furrowed. He looked shocked to hear the words, looking like he wasn't expecting it. His reaction made Changkyun's heart fell to his stomach. What  does  that face mean? Why does he looked shaken up by the statement? Was it true?

Changkyun showed him his phone where a screenshot of the post could be seen. Hyungwon took it a little confused, his furrowed eyebrows grew deeper the longer he looked at it, recognizing what it actually was.

There's was a paused between them, before Hyungwon gave out a sigh, running his hand on his chestnut hair.

"I thought they've taken this post down" Hyungwon muttered before giving the phone back to Changkyun. Clearly not pleased. The way he talk, why does it sounds like it true.

Changkyun not knowing want to do or say took it. "Is it true?" He asked, afraid of the answer he'll get. He didn't want to ruin the wonderful image of Mr. Chae in his mind. The stern but kind and role model teacher he adores.

"What do people say about that?" Hyungwon asked about the rumors, Ignoring his words. Wanting to know what and how much Changkyun had heard.

"They say you manipulated and threatenend her. "

Hyungwon let out a harsh mocking breath. Going back to his previous criss cross position, his fingers absentmindly reaching for the grass below to play with it.

There was a tense silence between them. Changkyun waited for him to say something. Waiting to see if he'll explain himself. He grew disappointed as time pass by and the older stayed quiet. Maybe it's a sensitive topic that he didn't want to talk about. Changkyun really wanna say he understand that, but the teacher's silence seem to prove everything he refused to believe.

" Do you believe them? "
Hyungwon asked, breaking the silence.

Changkyun took awhile to answer, not sure of what to say. " I don't think you'd force anyone, but with the post I assumed maybe you had some sort of connection with her." He truthfully answered the older. "...also you said you only get attracted to men so... it's a little confusing."

Hyungwon chuckled at his answer, making Changkyun frown as he didn't find anything funny from his statement.

" The last part.." Hyungwon started, glancing at Changkyun. " Min and Ki thought the same back then" He finished, remembering that time Minhyuk and Kihyun had ranted at his face about how ridiculous the whole thing is. They weren't really as close as they are now that time, if they were he would have snapped at how their loudness weren't helping, infact it just add to the noise pollution.

Another silence appeared between them. Both buried away in their own thoughts. Changkyun already lost hope that the older would explain further. Maybe he didn't wanna think about it again. Maybe it wasn't really true, he only like men after all. But he didn't deny anything too. Changkyun tried to brush his thoughts away, deciding to respect the teacher's life and not shove his big nose too far in, not wanting to make him uncomfortable with his presence. He might never hang out with him again.

" Kang Song Yi "

Changkyun snapped his head towards the older when he heard him say a name.

"That's her name"

"Oh.." That's the only response Changkyun could come up with. He wasn't even sure if he should respond to the information. He shut his mouth and just waited if the older will talk more.

"Have you noticed that big house infront of the apartment complex?" Hyungwon asked him.

Changkyun furrowed his eyebrows trying to recall if there's a house infront of the apartment complex where Hyungwon lives. He doesn't really pay attention to the other establishments around that area but he did vaguely remembered a cream colored building on the other side of the road of that apartment complex. That must be the house.

" She and her family used to live there" Hyungwon says, he paused for awhile as if thinking of proper words to use as he tell his side of the story.

"We met in front of the apartment complex, she kindly offered to help me out with my stuff when I moved in. I was new here in town and didn't know anyone or anything. She toured me and help me around, she was my first friend here aside from Minhyuk and Kihyun, but then again at that time those two are nothing more than just my roommates.."

He paused again, sighing. Changkyun listen well, bracing himself to what he is about to hear. Seems like this is going somewhere he would not like. The story already sound like a massive movie or book cliches.

" When school starts, I was quite shocked to see her in my class though that didn't changed anything between us. We were really close, I even give her rides to school and home. I treated her like the little sister I never had. One day, she came to me crying and told me she was pregnant, I thought she had some accident with someone. I comforted her but the next thing I knew, she posted those stuff."

" So you were never together?" Changkyun asked, interrupting Hyungwon's story. The teacher shook his head, confirming it.

" I confronted her but she insisted the baby was mine. Which is ridiculous, I never touched her and have no thoughts of. I admittedly played around when I was younger, even during those times but I'm sure I never touched her whether I was drunk or not. She got her parents involved and the school board. Since she had posted something the students talk about it too, creating their own versions as the information pass on"

" But..but why would she do that? Wouldn't she know who the father is? Why would she insist it's yours?"

" She wasn't pregnant in the first place"

Changkyun felt more confused. Was she just trying to ruin Hyungwon's reputation then? But Hyungwon said they were close. They were good friends. Does she have a crush on Hyungwon? But why do that? Why go that far?

" She's sick" Hyungwon continued, tapping his temple with his pointer finger, indicating that she's not right in the head.

" She has Erotomania"

"Ero- what?" Changkyun asked, not having any idea of what it was. He had never heard of that illness before. He wondered how bad and serious it must be.

"It's a rare mental condition. It's when someone is fixated that someone is intensely in love with them. She made up a world in her head where we are together. She solely believed it's true and every single thing that I do would come across as romantically inclide in her eyes. Those moments that we spent time with eachother, she believed I was doing that as her boyfriend. She probably had taken those pictures during our so-called dates " Hyungwon  explained, helping him to understand better.
"They found out about her condition when she went to a ward after she tried to kill herself since I refused to meet with her."

Changkyun was surprised to hear it had gotten to that point. It was more serious that he thought. That illness is scary.

" So she's just being delusional?"

Hyungwon gave a nod at Changkyun's question. " You can say that" He says, staring at a random space, his mind went back to those times, recalling the events and thoughts he had at that time.

" I think she decided to fake her pregnancy because she believed I'm going to 'break up' with her due to my job. She hoped a baby will make her 'boyfriend' stay. Then everything went on from there. It all eventually got settled when they figure out her condition. The parents decided to pull her out of the school. Their whole family left town that year, I believed they found a better hospital for her abroad. Though it was solved, rumors still circled around amongst students and you know how news fly. New information gets added and distorted everytime it got told"

Hyungwon stopped talking after that, so Changkyun assumed that the story was done. He didn't know how to react to what he had heard, he wasn't sure what's the best thing to say so he stayed quiet, diving into his own thoughts. He's just really glad Hyungwon isn't that kind of person, but he's upset too. He can't believe Hyungwon had gone and deal with all that problem. It must have been really hard and frustrating, and saddening too since, as Hyungwon had said it. He treated Song Yi like his little sister. He must have been very disappointed.

"How about the rumors about you being gay? How did that start?" Changkyun found himself straightforwardly asking. He wasn't exactly sure why he feel the need to ask that. Maybe he's hoping that one has a funny background story that would make the atmosphere light between them and set aside the previous topic.

It did set a slightly much better atmosphere between them as Hyungwon let out a small snort at the question. But it didn't set aside the previous topic as it was connected to it.

"The fault is entirely on Kihyun's head"

"Mr. Yoo?" Changkyun asked surprised.

"He decided to be the smart person that he definitely isn't and purposely let it slip while talking with Minhyuk where students can easily hear them" Hyungwon says with an eye-roll, casually and fondly insulting his friend like he does on a daily basis.

"Why would he do that? I never seen Mr. Yoo as someone purposely making rumors. Mr. Lee maybe, but Mr. Yoo?"

Hyungwon laughed at his words. Agreeing that Minhyuk is most likely someone to gossip and make rumors.
"Kihyun said it's so the rumors about me and Song Yi would stop. He was smart for once because it did. Well, I guess not as you said people still secretly talk about it. But it sure help enough."

" I'm sorry I'm one of those who listened to it" Changkyun apologized, feeling a little guilty that he had heard of the horrible rumors, feeling bad for opening the topic to him today and even almost believing in it.

Hyungwon laughed again and gave him a light punch on his shoulder. "It's nothing, It doesn't really affect me . I have a clean conscience and those who would talk about it doesn't even matter.  I'm sure nowadays, not a lot talk about it inside campus "

Changkyun shook his head, rubbing the spot where Hyungwon hit even though it didn't hurt him. " Nah, I don't think so. You being gay and dating Mr. Kwon is much popular"

Hyungwon made a face after hearing that. His mind run to all the staff with the surname Kwon, there's several but they are females. Then the sole male Kwon entered his head, the calculus teacher.

" Ew what? Why him!? Who would even-" Hyungwon exclaimed, his face showing the most disgusted face he could muster.

"That's the latest topic a few days back" Changkyun shrugged nonchalantly.

The disgust in Hyungwon's face grew deeper. It almost made Changkyun laugh at how funny he looks, but he suppress it as much as he can.

"He's like... Almost 90! What the actual-"
Hyungwon complained, exaggerating. But the calculus teacher was indeed a few decades older than him. He would pass as his father to be honest. The students are wildin' with their stories.

"But age doesn't matter" Changkyun says, teasing the older. " does he still have enough energy to satisfy you?" He asked giving out a cheeky smile.

Hyungwon made a shocked disgusted face. Shocked that the kid would make such a sexual joke. He seriously believed the boy isn't capable of that. He is under the impression that the kid is still very much innocent.

He hit him playfully, but much harder than before that it actually hurt a little. "What are you saying!? You are a child! How dare you?" He lightly scolded as he hit the poor boy to every word said. Huffing after he was satisfied of the beatings he gave the younger.

Changkyun put down his hands that he had put up to try and defend himself. " I'm taking that answer as a yes" Changkyun says before standing up and running away, escaping as he sees the older raised his hand.

"This brat.." Hyungwon muttered under his breath with a fond smile as he watched Changkyun run a few feet away from him. He stood up too but he was too lazy to run after the younger so he just decided to watch the boy and act that he's about to run after him everytime the kid would provoke him to.

____________________________

Double update? *Gasped*

The picture above has nothing to do with the chapter, just wanted to put that to bless y'all with long haired Hyungwon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 740 17
There's a tall, handsome man named Chae Hyungwon, he fell in love with a beautiful girl whose name is Yoon JeongMi and works at her parents' coffee s...
13.2K 904 24
in which hyungwon moves back home and wants to fix things between him and hoseok. ❝let's write our story from zero.❞ ↓ @stuckihyun-
84K 4.2K 54
Shin Hoseok is a regular person who would do anything to make Chae Hyungwon feel loved. (This is a mess of lots of different writing styles😂) Starte...
56.6K 4.8K 29
in which changkyun teaches kihyun to love life, meanwhile kihyun teaches changkyun to love himself. © jooheonssi 2017