Only his Doll (Bucky Barnes×O...

By amorawritesinthedark

Love, love , love. What is love to James Barnes? Absolutely nothing. In a Mafia war, a girl becomes his partn... More

Chapter 1: Money Paradise
Chapter 2: Trouble, trouble
Chapter 3: Forbidden Love
Chapter 4: Let's Be Bad Together
Chapter 5: Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 6: Closer To Me
Chapter 7: Anger
Chapter 9: Let's Have Fun
Chapter 10: Sins and Tattoos
Chapter 11: What are we?
Chapter 12: I Dare You To Say It Again
Chapter 13: Mine
Chapter 14: A Dumb Mistake
Chapter 15: Gone
Chapter 16: Auntieee
Chapter 17: Passions
Chapter 18: Her
Chapter 19: No Time To Give Up
Chapter 20: Giving Up
Chapter 21: Hopeless
Chapter 22: Prince On A Black Horse
Chapter 23: Bittersweet
Chapter 24: Staying Away From Me
Chapter 25: Burning Memories
Chapter 26: Home
Chapter 27: Families Poison
Chapter 28: Poisonous Game
Chapter 29: Fallen Masks Of Revenge
Chapter 30: When Stars Start Bleeding
Chapter 31: Bleeding Love
Epilogue

Chapter 8: Realistic

1.1K 33 2
By amorawritesinthedark

Word count: 1794

-----------------------------------------------------------
James POV:

It has been a week since Ernaline has come home all bloody. She had been in her room all the time, not talking to anybody. The only time she's out is to eat, again not speaking to anyone, and going back to her cage.

Her best friend Natasha has come home almost the same day. I could see she was very worried. At the same time, there was this weird tension going with Natasha and Steve, but nobody's talking. The whole situation is driving me nuts. Ernaline isn't talking and is always in our room, Natasha and Steve are under huge tension keeping me out of it, and Pablo is staying as far as he could from me. The family nurse said that Ernaline has healed pretty well, but that her back hurt and there's a cut on her arm that's still a bit sensitive.

I came back from the work, this time it was 2 p.m. earlier than usual. I entered my bedroom just to see Ernaline laying on the bed drawing.
I had enough of this mysterious shit.
I grabbed the notebook out of her hand and put it on the night table.

"You're going to speak up, now" No response. She wasn't even looking at me. How could such a dangerous woman be so childish? She turned to another side pulling covers up to her shoulders as she remained silent ignoring me on purpose.

I turned her around so she was laying on her back as I sat on top of her pinning her hands above her head not gripping them too much, cause of her being still sensitive.

I leaned in into her ear and whispered "Anytime now doll" as I heard her breath fasten. I was looking her deep into her eyes. They were icy blue and a bit puffy from what I expect was crying.

"My father killed my mother after he found about me helping you" She finally spoke up her gaze tracing to another side. She looked hurt but was very good at hiding it with a poker face. I could feel my heart sink in as she spoke those words. I got off her and sit down as she did the same.

She looked at me and we shared long eye contact. "I'm sorry I didn't know" "No it's okay, it's not your fault" She gave me a sad smile as she looked at me again her eyes wandering and losing in mine, as they suddenly lower for a few seconds, I knew she looked at my lips. I leaned in looking at her eyes as she did the same.

As our lips were millimetres away from each other, but then someone knocked on the door and then opened it, and we quickly separated even more. It was Natasha.

"Hey you too, lunch is ready everyone is waiting for you" She smiled and as I gave her assuring nod she closed the door and I could hear her walk away.

"We umm better get going then" Ernaline spoke to me shifting on the bed a bit. She seemed nervous, and I have never seen her like that before.

I have been enjoying that spaghetti. Probably one of my favourite meals I have had so far. Everyone was sitting at the table, and Ernaline was chatting a bit. It was great to hear her speak and joke again after a week of silence. In all of the laughing, I heard Steve groan and then choke on his food. I glanced over to Natasha to see a smirk appear on her face but just for a bare moment, before it went go cold expression again.

"Is someone going to tell me what's going on here" I have yelled furious and frustrated. I really can't keep up with all the family drama.

"THIS DORK HERE HAS LIED TO ME ABOUT WHO HE IS"

"SHE HAS DONE THE SAME TO ME"

All the eyes were now on the end of the table where 4 of us were sitting. Suddenly I heard a lot of gasps and laughs. There has been Steve soaking wet with what I expect is water pouring down his head to his trousers and shirt. Nat had poured a whole glass on his head and burst out of the room. Same minute Steve aggressively stood up throwing his chair across the room making his way out.

Everyone was now looking shocked and interested in what was happening. Ernaline tried leaving but I pulled her down as I whispered in her ear "Leave them, this is something they need to settle alone, now enjoy the lunch doll". She looked at me and for a few seconds before turning her gaze to her food as she continued. We were both sitting at the top of the table next to each other.

As we finished eating she stood up and then groaned loudly cupping her back with her left hand.

"Ernaline are you okay" Pablo asked her as he put his fork on the table.

"I'm fine, James can you please carry me upstairs, I'm begging you" She sounded weak and it was breaking my heart to see her like that. I stood up and picked her bridal style as she hooked her hands carefully around my neck, burying her head in my chest.

I lay down next to her on the bed and started reading. It's calming for my head, which was now mixed up with all different kinds of feelings. She was smashing some painkillers with a glass of water and was again drawing something in her book.
The back injury was bigger than others and it covered her back. It wasn't too deep but it was surely hurtful.

She stood up walked to the bathroom. I could hear that she turned on the water probably to take a bath but I focused on the book. It was actually good.

"James could you get in here" I have heard her yell, her raspy voice more showable.

As I stepped into the bathroom I saw her lying in the bathtub and a lot of bubbles that were covering her so the only thin showable was her head and knuckles.

"Could you help me please, it looks like water damaged stripe O have on my arm wound, it burns" She spoke to me, her voice warm and raspy.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked her in a deep husky voice and she quickly responded. "Just scrub me with the sponge and let me get up."

"Are you sure your okay with that?"

"What James you have never touched woman before?"

I rolled my eyes as I turned to look at the shelves. I'm not letting her get out of this one. "That pink bottle on the left" I heard her shout behind me.

I sat down next to the bathtub getting soap on the sponge. I was hesitant at first starting from her stomach and lower part of the legs. Her hands were so soft and silky, that you could just get lost in the touch with them. She put her hand over mine as she positioned it between her tights.

"If I told you to do it then do it" She spoke those words and I did not hesitate anymore. I scrubbed with the sponge around her breast and tights as she moaned slightly.

"You like that" I asked her in a deep husky voice and she hummed in response. I pushed the sponge away and started rubbing slow steady circles around her clint. She was firstly shocked by my actions but then she pushed herself more into my fingers. I slowly pushed my fingers in her as she moaned and it was enough to make me go hard. I worked inside her in a slow steady space as she grinded herself few times.

"I dare you to stop" She threatened me throwing her head back in sensation.

"Wasn't planning on it" I said smirking as I worked faster on her, and I knew I hit the right spots every time she moaned.

"Shit your so tight doll"

"I'm gonna come"

"Then come" She came hard on me moaning my name, which drove me crazy and I pulled my fingers out of her.

"Enjoyed it doll?"

"Yes, help me get out"

"Nah" I answered getting out of the bathroom closing the door. I could hear her yell some cursive words in what I believe was Spanish but I exited the bedroom. I mean she started it first.

"Hey, James have you seen Er?" I have gotten downstairs and had a nice chat with one of the Mafia men when Natasha suddenly approached.

"Yeah up in the bedroom I believe she's taking a bath, not sure"

"Oh okay then I won't go up, can you tell her to come downstairs we are going dress shopping" She spoke, her voice raspy and excited.

"Why you don't have enough clothes?" I asked her laughing at the thought of her closet already being full.

"No silly! You know that there's a yearly ball for all the Mafias, we must get something new. Shoot looks like I gotta go byee" She explained to me when her phone buzzed and she read a message fastly walking out.

I totally forgot about the ball.

I would usually come with one of the whores that walk around the house, but this year I have to go with Ernaline. Now I kinda regret that pull I did half an hour ago...

I was in the living room just going through my e-mails when Steve walked in the room.

"Hey pal you good" He asked me in a low husky voice as I turned my head up to him

"Yeah do you still have a war with redhead" I stated the obvious.

"No we talked it off, we shouldn't be mad at each other because we had the same intentions" He gave me this shrug as his hand harshly tapped on my arm.

At the same time, I saw Ernaline walking downstairs. Shit. She had this tight white dress with sleeves and a small black bag with her. God damn, it was a very short dress.

As she walked throughout the living room she flashed Steve a small smile and when he returned to watching TV she gave me a very warm slap on my cheek following by a sarcastic smile. She walked out leaving me with Steve looking at me with his eyes widened. And before I forget, she also left my cheek burning like fire. That was one of the hits I will remember.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi hope you enjoyed. Cat did eat my tongue.
Don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.5K 21
An Avengers Bucky Barnes x OC Story **SMUTS** Dr Luka Mateo is a trained Psychiatrist with specialised experience in treating war veterans and peopl...
75.1K 1.5K 39
Brianna Gomez. A innocent girl trying to make a living in Atlanta. Shes an exotic dancer, trying to make enough money to pay for her heart surgery. B...
76.4K 2.3K 22
You wake up after the Blip with no memories of your old life and strange powers you can't understand. The Avengers took you in to their new team but...
18.9K 483 11
All it took was two whole seconds for him to know two things when Francesca Morris walked into his office. 1) He needed to hire her.. And the other...