Only his Doll (Bucky Barnes×O...

By amorawritesinthedark

Love, love , love. What is love to James Barnes? Absolutely nothing. In a Mafia war, a girl becomes his partn... More

Chapter 1: Money Paradise
Chapter 2: Trouble, trouble
Chapter 3: Forbidden Love
Chapter 4: Let's Be Bad Together
Chapter 6: Closer To Me
Chapter 7: Anger
Chapter 8: Realistic
Chapter 9: Let's Have Fun
Chapter 10: Sins and Tattoos
Chapter 11: What are we?
Chapter 12: I Dare You To Say It Again
Chapter 13: Mine
Chapter 14: A Dumb Mistake
Chapter 15: Gone
Chapter 16: Auntieee
Chapter 17: Passions
Chapter 18: Her
Chapter 19: No Time To Give Up
Chapter 20: Giving Up
Chapter 21: Hopeless
Chapter 22: Prince On A Black Horse
Chapter 23: Bittersweet
Chapter 24: Staying Away From Me
Chapter 25: Burning Memories
Chapter 26: Home
Chapter 27: Families Poison
Chapter 28: Poisonous Game
Chapter 29: Fallen Masks Of Revenge
Chapter 30: When Stars Start Bleeding
Chapter 31: Bleeding Love
Epilogue

Chapter 5: Trouble in Paradise

1.6K 46 8
By amorawritesinthedark

Hehehehehe

Okay hi! Let's do this!

Word count: 2353 (but don't be surprised if one day I just publish a 500 words chapter hehe)

-----------------------------------------------------------

James POV:

"It's okay mom, it's okay. Nobody got hurt it's not a big deal" I lied.

"What do you mean it's not a big deal James!? Dust is the only thing left from our house! You better start speaking now! She said in an angry voice which I never question while crying her eyes out on my a bit bloody shoulder.

An hour ago

I have left Ernaline at her house and was ready to go pick up mom from a mall. she wanted to buy some new decorations for the house and fancy clothes, with which I don't find any problem. I was ready to pick her up, but then my phone rang. I wasn't in the mood for any business calls or annoying workers. I almost declined my phone call but when I saw that Alexandra, Steve's younger sister was calling, I immediately picked it up.

"Yeah?" I answered in a grumpy voice, waiting for her to start speaking. There was a silence on the other line lasting moments before I heard coughing. "Alexandra, what's going on," I asked furious and anxious at the same time. After hearing deep breathing and groaning she finally spoke from the other line, leaving me frozen in shock.

" James, someone put a bomb in the house, everything is on fire, please come here quickly" whit those words coming out of her mouth she ended the call leaving me paranoid. Within seconds I called the first phone number in my contacts, "Steve you need to come now, I don't have time to explain I will send you the address to pick up my mother. When you get her come to the safe house as fast as possible!" I ordered him in a raspy voice not letting him answer as I turned my car around and quickly sped off to the house.

On my ride home terrible thoughts entered and flew in my head. What if Alexandra is in bad condition? What if someone just waited for this to happen so they can attack us? What if my mother, Rosa, was in there?

Suddenly all that was going through my head was the letter. I should've predicted this. Now I have to suffer from my consequences.

As I came home I saw dust, flames, and smoke. Outside of the house was Alexandra sitting under a tree. She wasn't alone, around 20 other men were sitting in the forest that was on the other side of the house, yet far away so it didn't catch on fire. I rushed over to her, she was slightly bruised and I saw her cleaning her wounds while chugging a bottle of beer. I just rolled my eyes at the sight. Alcoholic.

"Need any help you over there" I yelled seeing all of them turning around looking at me. They all stood up, helping the injured ones and making their way here.

"Thank god you're here, we could die and you wouldn't come home, literally" she yelled back at me rolling her eyes in annoyance and sarcasm, but I know she was just covering her pain with it. Bruises might've been small and not deep but they were everywhere. Could be described as a cat scratching you everywhere.

"How many of you were inside? Did everyone got on time outside?" I calmly asked hoping to hear good news.

"It was around 20 more men in the building including maids" She answered giving me a small sad smile as we saw a car approaching our house. It was Steve's car. Not a minute later I could've seen my mom getting out of the car furious but I could see she was terrified deep inside.

"Oh Cara mijo what has happened here, is everyone okay!?" She cried out giving me a tight hug while burying her head in my shoulder.

"It's okay mom, it's okay. Nobody got hurt it's not a big deal" I lied.

"What do you mean it's not a big deal James!? Dust is the only thing left from our house! You better start speaking now! She said in an angry voice which I never question while crying her eyes out on my shoulder.

Present

Not far away from my home, we could see ambulances and firefighters getting closer.
I pulled out my phone and rang a number I knew would help me get out of this situation, putting the phone on speaker.

"Hello?" The woman on the other line answered with a slight tone of confusion in her voice.

"Hiiii! Uh, how are you doing babe?" I asked with a nervous tone hoping she would catch up on it. Nobody can know that our relationship is fake. It could put us both in danger, which I would not prefer.

I left out a breath I didn't realize I was holding when she replied "Oh hi babe! What kind of shit did you mess up today?" I could hear the sarcasm in her voice. She knew she was on speaker and our fake relationship had to stay secret.

"Someone, I think we all know who, has set a bomb in our safe house, the only thing left from the mansion is dust and rocks." I quickly said letting out a small nervous chuckle.

"Well shit. Pick up your men, friends and come to a location I will send to you through messages. Be quick and wait for me there." She said ending the call, not letting me respond. My mom and Steve were pretty confused about what was going on, but I told them I will explain everything later. They are the only ones that can know. Also, it would've been weird if I faked a relationship around them. They are like my family.

You're here! Amazing! Look, Pablo will show your men to the rooms we have in the safe house, you and your friends can come with me." She spoke in confidence flashing everyone a smile.

She showed everyone to their rooms, as Steve and my mom were confused by what's happening, we told them to wait in the living area after settling in their rooms.

"Do we really have to share a bedroom!" I asked in annoyance. Ernaline answered saying it will make things more believable, and that there weren't other free rooms. Not to mention she told me I'm an idiot if I think she will let me sleep on the couch.

Steve and I were sitting in the living area, my mom sat on the opposite side of us and at the same time, Ernaline walked in with 2 bottles of wine, some beer, and few empty glasses.

As she placed everything on the table and sat on the couch my mom turned to her and asked with curiosity in her tone,

"So what's your name dear? How long have you been knowing James? What do you do for living when you have such a nice mansion? Silly me I didn't introduce myself! I'm Rosa!"

My mother spoke in a sweet voice, but I still think she asked too many questions... in corner of my eye I could see Steve opening a bottle of beer and making himself comfortable on the couch. He was confused too, but I know he was at the same time enjoying it.

Ernaline looked at her then at me and smiled gently as she answered my mother "My name is Ernaline and I own a designing company"She answered my mother in a sweet tone flashing her a smile she exchanged.

"Ma there's something we haven't told you and I wanna clarify now. In front of you and Steve."

She leaned in her face cold and serious, giving me a sign to continue. Just by that, she was making me really nervous. heh.

"We aren't really dating, it's fake. Some Mafia leaders are trying to get rid of me, and one of those people is her father. This relationship is just to provide my safety and to do that we will make it public. I hope you understand" I explained to her hoping she would've understood.

"It's okay dear, but you should've informed me of the situation earlier, so I would've been more careful" she said flashing me a small smile, and I returned her the same one. She supported me. From long silence and intense stares, we all broke off laughing so hard at the end it was hurtful for our cheeks.

The night went on and it seems like both Ernaline and Rosa were enjoying their conversation, a bit tipsy. Steve talked to me about his date for half of the night, it was sure he was head over heels for her. Everyone was enjoying the night, as Alexandra joined us, we continued drinking and chatting. It was very late now and everyone made their way to the bedrooms.

Ernalines POV:

After saying goodnight everyone made their way o the bedrooms. I walked into my closet and changed into silk black pyjamas before jumping in the bed. James was already laying down and it looked like he was going through his emails, not paying attention to me.

When I woke up I was in a different room. This room was dark and empty, with only a bed in the corner of the room. No, this can't be happening now. This looks exactly like the room my father let me sleep in after all of the training, or more like torturing. suddenly I heard a creak and the doors opened flashing a very bright white light in the room, and you could see a lot of blood on the floor, some new and some already dry staining floor beneath me. The light was suddenly covered by a tall black figure that slowly entered the room. My father. "Come one dear, one more training for today, and then we are finished" I heard him tell me waving his hand a bit demanding me to sit up.

"No, please don't! Please I can't..." Before I could even finish my sentence I have found myself strapped in a chair. I knew this chair. As I wanted to move my body a bit, I've felt electricity roam my body. It roamed my body, up and down and I could feel it everywhere all the time as I left out a huge, painful scream. Electricity shocks were now getting stronger and stronger leaving me in so much pain. Undescribable screams were leaving my mouth, I couldn't even feel tears stroking down my face but I know they were because I was sobbing inside of my screams.
Electricity was getting so strong that now I thought I would die, there was even blood coming out my mouth until I saw a large figure come my way.

"Ernaline! Ernaline wake up! Wake up!"

I jumped breathing heavily and as I turned my view a bit I saw I was in my room. Next to me was James sitting on his knees and looking at me with a worried expression.

"It's okay, you were just dreaming, none of whatever you were dreaming is real" He told me, and I could see he was trying to be as nice as he could've due to the situation. But little did he know, all of that was real. I think I even somehow felt the pain from my nightmares. Those kinds of dreams hunt me since I was 12. It was all due to my father trying his machines on me, thinking he could've make a fearful woman. He did, but at what cost?

James pulled me into a tight hug as I buried my face into his shoulder.
I didn't want to cry in front of him, it was one of my self rules. Never show men your weak side.

I pulled away and lay down on the bed as he did the same, tugging us with covers and I let out a small chuckle.

I was in deep sleep, and I didn't have any nightmares but then suddenly I heard a loud noise of something falling and hitting the floor harshly, and I could swear it was right next to my ear.

Steves POV:

I have woke up at around 2 a.m. I was really thirsty and my throat was extremely dry.

On my way back to my room I heard a loud noise coming out of Ernalines and James' bedroom. It sounded like something fell, and then it was followed with silence. I rushed into the room, scared that there might be an intruder breaking in but was shocked by the scene right in front of my eyes. I could hear James groan loudly as I burst laughing. Not a second later everyone burst into the room which woke up Erny. I liked the nickname a lot. She was in some kind of silky black pyjamas and her hair was a mess. She looked like she barely slept.

Erny was laying on the edge of the bed and James was on the floor. This motherfucker fell off.

I could hear Rosa and Alexandra slightly chuckling behind me as James lifted himself. He was wearing only his boxers and I suspect because he didn't have any clothes to change. It was a perfect situation to make fun of him.

"Seems like doggy style doesn't work for you too, James loses balance pretty quickly huh." I added while chuckling, but my chuckle was interrupted with Alexandra bursting in laughter as something hit me on the head. I state: don't make dirty comments around Rosa.

"Get out of the fucking room and go to sleep" Ernaline shouted turning to the side of bed groaning and Isaw James shooting invisible daggers my way.

I left the room with the girls and went back to sleep. I could get used to this.

-----------------------------------------------------------

VOTE NOW BITCHES

Idk how did I even finish with such a long chapter? Prolly never making it this long again.

I hope you enjoyed byeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 12K 44
An Avengers Bucky Barnes x OC Story **SMUTS** You hated Hydra, and everything associated with them. So you absolutely detested the fact that the Ave...
13.5K 557 25
*EDITING* Addiction Series Book 1 of 3 Angela Meier, normal girl living in Detroit, Michigan. One day, she witness a murder and shes taken by the Rom...
6.4K 109 32
James Bucky Barnes x OC AU / 18+ mature content We all know the story. Two star-crossed strangers are brought together by fate . They have secrets...
83.6K 3K 31
Series Summary: After a last hurrah to graduating college with a future to be a family practitioner, a little slip up happens... Seven years down the...